4 hours ago, sublymonal said:

George Huff should have been an auto save from this group

23 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I don’t want to save any of them.

Heejun was right there and George of all people gets cut. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Jeremy-Rosado-tmc.jpg

Jeremy Rosado

You might be like "Megan. MEGAN. WHY." And I have to say I have a VERY reasonable answer. Heejun is the ONLY contestant in this rankdown who has a single with Tiffany from Girls' Generation. As a SONE, I am not cutting somebody who is in the same sphere as Tiffany! He also has a single with Seunghee! I am not cutting this man. In fact, I petition to give him one of my immunities. IDK who I made safe but let's get Heejun to round 4 or something.

Anyway, I'll leave Elliott with the decision between Ace and Malaya and take out Jeremy. I used like 50 words of my write-up to explain my save so I could not write as much about Jeremy. That's because I have very little to say about singers who were such very early outs. He was a wild card in season 11 and he sang one song in actual voting competition. Anyway, he in 2022 signed a contract with Capitol Christian Music. So you know, following the path of American Idol contestants who go on to have a career in Christian Contemporary Music. Cool.

Saving: Heejun who had his KPOP glow up and we can't cut him now I am sorry!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I'm glad I don't follow this game closely because it would drive me absolutely crazy with all the decisions going on in here. :dead: 

The way that I'm probably Wally's favorite ranker in this game. :giggle:

MALAYA WATSON

Season 13 - 8th? Place

artworks-000227313352-yihj3p-t500x500.jp

Favourite Performance:

Malaya Watson was a contestant from the thirteenth - and second most boring - season of American Idol. From what I remember, she was one of the better contestants. From what I also remember, she was very inconsistent. One week she’d be good, the next she’d be bad, etc. Truth be told, I didn’t really have a strong preference between the two I was left between seeing as how both should be gone over George Huff, wtaf but Ace Young cowrote some Daughtry songs so I decided to save him. I don’t know what Malaya is up to nowadays.

SAVE: Ace Young

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ace Young cowrote some Daughtry songs so I decided to save him

Melissa Joan Hart melting down on myspace over Chris & Ace writing "It's Not Over" a gay love song together :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Haha 1