Iconic Pictures/Videos from American Idol

QueenCami

I’m making this thread because we have something similar on the The Voice subforum, where we post coach reactions, pictures from iconic performances, contestant reactions to results, and more.

Also, this thread idea was inspired by someone mentioning that they wanted to see the picture of Nicolina, Leah, and Huntergirl huddled waiting to see the final person in the finale.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KelseyW said:

No description available.

So when is American Idol going to go past NFT'S and give us the 20th anniversary photo book we deserve???? :/ 

Flashbacks to me checking out Chicken Soup For The American Idol Soul at my school library in 8th grade and the girl working the desk snickered at me. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

Flashbacks to me checking out Chicken Soup For The American Idol Soul at my school library in 8th grade and the girl working the desk snickered at me. 

OH no. I hate people like that. :( 

My high school librarian was the only thing I had to a "teacher's pet" situation.

She gifted me that book when I graduated in 2009 because we talked Idol a lot. She was so sweet. I just found her on Facebook. ❤️

On a random note Paula Abdul is coming to my local comic con... Pittsburgh's in Monroeville, PA. Should I try for an autograph and photo??? :wub:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KelseyW said:

OH no. I hate people like that. :( 

My high school librarian was the only thing I had to a "teacher's pet" situation.

She gifted me that book when I graduated in 2009 because we talked Idol a lot. She was so sweet. I just found her on Facebook. ❤️

On a random note Paula Abdul is coming to my local comic con... Pittsburgh's in Monroeville, PA. Should I try for an autograph and photo??? :wub:

Lol this was some student who was helping in the library as an extra credit thing I guess? 

And yes, definitely try for a photo and autograph! I just saw Paula on the rescue dog show tonight. 

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...