Predict the 10 public votes after performances

Discovolcano

• Discovolcano changed the title to Predict the 10 public votes after performances

1. Huntergirl - There's no way she isn't making it through with that veterans package lol.

2. Fritz - He's a WGWG that did very well tonight.

3. Lady K - Personally, I thought she was underwhelming but she seems to be popular.

4. Leah - As she should.

5. Noah - The only thing he really needs to do is to not do bad, and he didn't do bad.

6. Tristen - He had a very weird song choice, but I think he has fans that will vote him through regardless.

7. Emyrson - The show seems to be pushing her, and she opened the show decently.

8. Nicolina - I don't see her being in trouble yet.

9. Christian - Same with Nicolina.

10. Mike - Cameron or Jay could take this position too, I just think Mike's performance was more in the audience's lane than those two.

Without looking at a single entry so far:

Christian Guardino
Daniel Marshall
Emyrson Flora
Fritz Hager
Hunter Wolkonoski
Kezia Istonia
Leah Marlene
Mike Parker
Nicolina Bozzo
Noah Thompson

I think Allegra Miles may have enough fans from The Voice to get her through, so...maybe I'll swap her with Daniel, but hot country males tend to get the vote...however, there are a few to choose from there...having the Voice fans and being a country singer is the only reason I put Mike in...

By the way, I also haven't watched the episode yet as I went out for Easter Sunday...I only followed updates...I should watch it now as I took a day off from work for Easter Monday...

Edited by kenboy123

1. Jay - I think he's liked enough to manage a spot

2. Nicolina - Obvious. Though I'm also wondering if her being Canadian will lead to her getting cut... kind of like Lauren Spencer-Smith who everyone assumed would make it.

3. Jacob Moran - I think he's had good exposure and can get the votes.

4. Hunter Girl - I can't see her not getting Top 10. Also her original song was very strong, I was shocked!

5. Dan Marshall - of course he's making it through, based on the demographic of this show.

6. Noah Thompson - Same as Dan

7. Leah - The strongest female performance of the pasy

8. Christian - The pimpage will get him through

9. Fritz - The strongest male performance of the night

10. Lady K - Strong perfomance & pimp spot should get her through.

1 minute ago, Carrie_On said:

7/10 ain’t bad I guess. Never thought Ava would be voted through and I was naively positive Dan wouldn’t make it. ); 

I got 8 out of 10, missing only Dan (it was close between Mike and him, tbh) and Ava (I didn't see that one coming).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kamil24 said:

1. Jay - I think he's liked enough to manage a spot

2. Nicolina - Obvious. Though I'm also wondering if her being Canadian will lead to her getting cut... kind of like Lauren Spencer-Smith who everyone assumed would make it.

3. Jacob Moran - I think he's had good exposure and can get the votes.

4. Hunter Girl - I can't see her not getting Top 10. Also her original song was very strong, I was shocked!

5. Dan Marshall - of course he's making it through, based on the demographic of this show.

6. Noah Thompson - Same as Dan

7. Leah - The strongest female performance of the pasy

8. Christian - The pimpage will get him through

9. Fritz - The strongest male performance of the night

10. Lady K - Strong perfomance & pimp spot should get her through.

8/10 - I guessed Jay and Jacob over Emyrson & Ava. I much prefer the actual result though, just thought that males would dominate.