1. 1. Favorite Performance

• Leah Marlene - She's A Self Made Man by Larkin Poe
    • Jay Copeland - Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
    • Nicolina - Rolling in the Deep by Adele
    • Emyrson Flora - Honey by Kehlani
    • Ryleigh Madison - Blue by LeAnn Rimes
    • Katyrah Love - Sweet Thing by Rufus and Chaka Khan
    • Fritz Hager - Inconsequential Love by Himself
    • Jacob Moran - Is That Alright by Lady Gaga/Allegra Miles - Reality by Herself
    • Cameron Whitcomb - It Ain't Me Babe by Bob Dylan
    • Ava Maybee - Falling by Harry Styles/Roxanne by the Police
    • Yoli Mayor - Human by Rumgold/ Honey by Kehlani
    • Douglas Mills Jr. - Love in the Dark by Adele, Sam Moss - Original by Herself, Betty Maxwell - The Joke by Brandi Carlile
    • Sir Blayke - Honesty by Pink Sweat$
    • Elli Rowe - Fields of Gold by Sting, Mike Parker - Second Guessing by Florida Georgia Line, Tristian Gressett - Come Together by The Beatles
    • Christian Guardino - Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon
  2. 2. Best Performance

• Briggs - Hello by Lionel Richie
    • Noah Thompson - Stay by Rihanna
    • Cadance Baker - The Story by Brandi Carlile
    • Kelsie Dolan - Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi
    • Huntergirl - Girl Goin' Nowhere by Ashley McBryde
    • Danielle Finn - Evergreen by Yebba/ Sage - I Hate This by Tenille Arts
    • Jordan Chase - Cold by Chris Stapleton
    • Kenedi Anderson - Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars
    • Scarlet Ayliz - You Oughta Know by Alanis Morisette/ Lady K - I'd Rather Go Blind by Etta James
    • Daniel Marshall - Hard Workin' Boy by Brooks and Dunn/What Are You Listening to by Chris Stapleton
    • Dakota Hayden - Pretty Heart by Parker McCollumn/ Heaven by Kane Brown

On 4/5/2022 at 9:57 PM, jazzontherocks said:

Mine too. They didn't show any of her performances in Hollywood. We know what they were doing.

Giving her the Ashley Hess/Anilee List treatment. IDK why it’s always my favorites getting screwed over and not the genuinely terrible country singers that can’t sing. Don’t get me wrong, I love country, but people like Hannah Everhart and Noah Thompson were/are not good enough to justify going as far as they did/will or all the screentime they hogged.

Edited by ikwonic
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 10:08 PM, ikwonic said:

Giving her the Ashley Hess/Anilee List treatment. IDK why it’s always my favorites getting screwed over and not the genuinely terrible country singers that can’t sing. Don’t get me wrong, I love country, but people like Hannah Everhart and Noah Thompson were/are not good enough to justify going as far as they did/will or all the screentime they hogged.

Noah's confidence issues (and Luke's being a country singer himself) are probably the main reason why he's getting so much screen time.  Unfortunately, it screws over the ones that are better but just don't have the sympathy angle or aren't country.

Anyway, I'm going to begin with the singers from the first poll, then those from the second.  Since there's so many singers in both polls:  I won't give a full ranking, but will just pick my favorites in both polls.

First poll:  Nicolina was the best, followed closely by Katyrah and finally Fritz.  I also liked Leah's performance.

Second poll:  Scarlet redeemed herself, and was followed by Lady K. and Kenedi.  I also liked Huntergirl and Cadence.

Edited by CarmenSandiego
  • Like 1