rita bestie do better

5 hours ago, French20 said:

Thando solo - Rise Up by  Andra Day

YESSSS

Jordan and Guy duet on Hallelujah

YESSSSSS

Jess and Faith as a duo - Emotions by Maria Carey (🤩😏)

YESSSSS

Thando has come a long way since Season 3, she seems a lot more confident (Also watching this back all these years later and it feels like a different show with all the new coaches, designs and formats lol)

I hope she wins on Sunday. Originally I was rooting for Lachie, but Thando has been more consistent and brings a fresh approach to songs. And this format does not leave much room for error and redemption.

I know its likely that neither of them win, but I'm glad they made it as far as they did.

Overall this is a good top 4. I just feel like this season (more than last season) there are too many artists we didn't get to hear enough of. Hopefully we'll get some returnees !!

"Always Remember Us This Way" by Lady Gaga, "Emotions" by Mariah Carey, and "Oh My God" by Adele are all being sung in the Finale. We already know "Emotions" is Faith and Jess, I'm hoping "Always Remember Us This Way" is Faith too, and i dont think "Oh My God" fits any of them. 

5 hours ago, erik g said:

"Always Remember Us This Way" by Lady Gaga, "Emotions" by Mariah Carey, and "Oh My God" by Adele are all being sung in the Finale. We already know "Emotions" is Faith and Jess, I'm hoping "Always Remember Us This Way" is Faith too, and i dont think "Oh My God" fits any of them. 

I’m thinking Jordan 

The result does not surprise me. His original song was the most popular in terms of views. Among the finalists, he has the most social media followers.

• Like 1

I love how all the coaches in this thread counted Lachie and Rita out. :rofl:

His version of Time After Time was the best from any talent show I’ve seen. It wasn’t the old, repetitive, boring version I’ve seen a million times. So happy he won against the cookie cutters. :wub:

• Like 2