Films of the 2000s Rankdown

Alex95

Memories of Murder

Oh how I debated cutting Bring It On because wow but at the end of the day I am not going be the reason that movie cuts and its time is numbered anyway. 

Back to Memories of Murder, it was released in 2005 and has a 85 percent on rotten tomates and is highly loved by critics and viewers a like. Crime films aren't my thing so it is pretty impressive it made it this far because I don't think the film is anyone's top favorite. It's not one I've seen but it seems entertaining based on the trailer I just watched. 

Saving Bring It On 🙂

Edited by *Diana

• Alex95 changed the title to Films of the 2000s Rankdown (Chris’ Noms Next)
42 minutes ago, Deeee said:
Memories of Murder (2003 dir. by Bong Joon-ho)

giphy.gif

One of two movies from Bong Joon-ho’s catalog that I still have not watched. The other being his first feature, Barking Dogs Never Bite. But I do know the premise of this movie and have been wanting to watch it for some time.

Based on the 1996 play Come See Me by Kim Kwang-rim, and with a screenplay written by Bong & Shim Sung-bo, this is a crime thriller film about two detectives investigating a string of rape and murders occurring in Hwaesong in the late 1980s. The original play is loosely based on South Korea’s first confirmed serial killings. 

With a cast consisting of Song Kang-ho, Kim Sang-kyung, Kim Roi-ha, Song Jae-ho, Byun Hee-bong, Park Hae-il, Jeon Mi-seon, and Yeom Hye-ran, the film received critical acclaim a few years after its release, and is now cited as one of the best South Korean films ever made. Which shocks me none considering I love every single movie I have ever seen from Bong Joon-ho. I think I’ll watch tomorrow before bed finally. 

SAVING: Bring It On

Sorry I didn't mean to write one after you. I logged myself out and then only wrote it without reading any posts sorry 

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Dee’s cut stands. He claimed it first after 24 hours was up and got the writeup in within half an hour of his cut.

Sorry i didn't even see one was wrote all I saw was a notification it was due and didn't read anything else..sorry to overstep