What is the Biggest Kiss of Death on Season 21?

caburr1982

Biggest Kiss of Death on Season 21?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the biggest kiss of death this season?

• John Legend letting Paris Winningham go to Team Blake
    • Ariana Grande letting Hailey Mia go to Team Kelly

54 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I don't think either would be as successful on their original teams.

Agree especially Hailey! Eeek those knockouts and Play off songs for Team Ariana…. Great that Hailey got on Kelly’s team

Edited by The narrator

Hailey probably wouldn’t have done as well on Ariana’s team (because Ari is clueless about how the show works), but that is the move that stands out more. Most of the casual viewers probably don’t even remember that Paris was originally on John’s team. 

• Like 3

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Hailey probably wouldn’t have done as well on Ariana’s team (because Ari is clueless about how the show works), but that is the move that stands out more. Most of the casual viewers probably don’t even remember that Paris was originally on John’s team. 

Or at least they’d forgotten til this week when John mentioned his family teasing him at Thanksgiving for letting Paris go (granted, that was still mostly a throwaway comment, but it happened).

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Or at least they’d forgotten til this week when John mentioned his family teasing him at Thanksgiving for letting Paris go (granted, that was still mostly a throwaway comment, but it happened).

I was watching when John said that, but I had already forgotten about it, until you reminded me. See what I mean? :P

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I actually had forgotten about it lol. I was watching his KO the other day and I was wondering for a second why wasn´t Blake picking the winner.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 3