Who Sung it Best - Top 13 performances

thevoiceisthetop

What´s Going On: Anthony Evans (S2) ,Nicholas David (s3),Viktor Kiraly (s9),Eric Lyn (s13) ,Spensha Baker with Kyla Jade (S14),Gary Edwards (s14) ,Tony Mason (S19),Durell Anthony (S20), Paris Winningham

Because You Loved Me: MaKenzie Thomas (s15) ,Khalea Lynee (S17) ,Toneisha Harris (S18),Jeremy Rosado

Rhiannon: Katrina Cain (s15) and Ryleigh Plank

I´ll Stand by You: Xenia vs Sara Oromichi (S1) ,Madilyn Paige vs Bria Kelly (s6),Hailey Mia

Blue Bayou: Alisan Porter (S10) ,Karli Webster (S13),Wendy Moten

Your Song: Erin Martin (s2),Aquile (s3) ,Jessie Pitts (s7) ,Darby Walker (s11) ,Micah Iverson (s18) ,Rachel Mac vs Bradley Sinclair (s20),Jim and Sasha

Humble and Kind: Addison Agen (s13) ,Jim Ranger (s19) ,Lana Scott

The Dance: Caleb Lee Hutchinson (S9),Lauren Duski (s12),Red Marlow (S13),Zach Bridges (S17),Holly Forbes

What's Going On: Paris Winningham

Because You Loved Me: Khalea Lynee (I'm a massive MaKenzie fan, yet I don't remember this performance from her for some reason?)

Rhiannon: Katrina Cain 

I'll Stand By You: Madilyn Paige vs. Bria Kelly

Blue Bayou: Alisan Porter

Your Song: Bradley Sinclair vs. Rachel Mac

Humble and Kind: Addison Agen (although I LOVED all 3 performances)

The Dance: Lauren Duski??? (I don't remember any of these performances, but I like Lauren the most so...)

2 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

What's Going On: Paris Winningham

Because You Loved Me: Khalea Lynee (I'm a massive MaKenzie fan, yet I don't remember this performance from her for some reason?)

Rhiannon: Katrina Cain 

I'll Stand By You: Madilyn Paige vs. Bria Kelly

Blue Bayou: Alisan Porter

Your Song: Bradley Sinclair vs. Rachel Mac

Humble and Kind: Addison Agen (although I LOVED all 3 performances)

The Dance: Lauren Duski??? (I don't remember any of these performances, but I like Lauren the most so...)

Makenzie did it the week of robegate and closed the night with it.  that's probably why since that week was so hectic

• Like 1

Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

Makenzie did it the week of robegate and closed the night with it.  that's probably why since that week was so hectic

That explains so much actually. I have vivid memories from all of her other performances, but Robegate definitely would've clouded my memory.

8 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

What´s Going On: Anthony Evans (S2) ,Nicholas David (s3),Viktor Kiraly (s9),Eric Lyn (s13) ,Spensha Baker with Kyla Jade (S14),Gary Edwards (s14) ,Tony Mason (S19),Durell Anthony (S20), Paris Winningham

Because You Loved Me: MaKenzie Thomas (s15) ,Khalea Lynee (S17) ,Toneisha Harris (S18),Jeremy Rosado

I´ll Stand by You: Xenia vs Sara Oromichi (S1) ,Madilyn Paige vs Bria Kelly (s6),Hailey Mia

Your Song: Erin Martin (s2),Aquile (s3) ,Jessie Pitts (s7) ,Darby Walker (s11) ,Micah Iverson (s18) ,Rachel Mac vs Bradley Sinclair (s20),Jim and Sasha

The Dance: Caleb Lee Hutchinson (S9),Lauren Duski (s12),Red Marlow (S13),Zach Bridges (S17),Holly Forbes

Rhiannon: Katrina Cain (s15) (one of my fav performances ever on the show) and Ryleigh Plank

Wow, ended up voting for none of tonight's performances :haha:

Also you can tell a song is overdone on the show if it takes 2 lines to list all the people that have done it, NBC ;)

What's Going On: Paris Winningham

Because You Loved Me: MaKenzie Thomas

Rhiannon: Katrina Cain

I'll Stand By You: Madilyn Paige vs. Bria Kelly

Blue Bayou: Alisan Porter

Your Song: Bradley Sinclair vs. Rachel Mac

Humble and Kind: Addison Agen 

The Dance: Lauren Duski

Because You Loved Me: MaKenzie Thomas (s15) ,Khalea Lynee (S17) ,Toneisha Harris (S18),Jeremy Rosado

Rhiannon: Katrina Cain (s15) and Ryleigh Plank

Blue Bayou: Alisan Porter (S10) ,Karli Webster (S13),Wendy Moten

Your Song: Erin Martin (s2),Aquile (s3) ,Jessie Pitts (s7) ,Darby Walker (s11) ,Micah Iverson (s18) ,Rachel Mac vs Bradley Sinclair (s20),Jim and Sasha

Humble and Kind: Addison Agen (s13) ,Jim Ranger (s19) ,Lana Scott

The Dance: Caleb Lee Hutchinson (S9),Lauren Duski (s12),Red Marlow (S13),Zach Bridges (S17),Holly Forbes

The Dance: Caleb Lee Hutchinson (S9),Lauren Duski (s12),Red Marlow (S13),Zach Bridges (S17),Holly Forbes