Obscure songs you want to see performed, but never will

peachfuz

Title says it all. What our some songs that are pretty much completely unknown to the mainstream audience that you love and/or would love to see performed on the show at some point, fully knowing that the chances of them ever being performed are slim to none?

I’ll go first; for a Girl Named Tom recommendation that would never happen, how about “Wolves of the Revolution” by The Arcadian Wild? Folksy vibes and tight harmonies right up their alley.

Katie Pruitt - Wishful Thinking

Also, every season I see someone suggesting Lianne La Havas in the song suggestion threads but she's never been covered in the history of the show. (Payge had her as her favorite artist in her Trivia thing though :wub:)

12 minutes ago, Angeles said:

i would love a big-voiced female country singer to perform this or any song by her. it could be a beautiful moment, to be honest. 

OMG YES!!!! I've been thinking this for so long. Caitlyn Smith!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Also, every season I see someone suggesting Lianne La Havas in the song suggestion threads but she's never been covered in the history of the show. (Payge had her as her favorite artist in her Trivia thing though :wub:)

Lianne La Havas getting suggested every year is simply the universe saying we at IDF have impeccable taste

• Like 3

Just now, British Man said:

I don't know if anyone here knows this song, but I really want to hear Dami Im's 'Sound of Silence' from Eurovision

Great song, I thought she deserved the win that year (might be too hard for most people though)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, QueenCami said:

iirc my namesake was going to cover it in the finale but didn't make it. so it's not out of the question !

sigh Cami would've been amazing on that

Edited by erik g

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...