• KCK3
    • The Cunningham Sisters
  3. 3. Strongest Individual Performer in the Battles:

• Kinsey Rose
    • Peedy Chavis
    • Ryleigh Plank
    • Parker McKay

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

GNT for 1 and 2, but 3 is trickier. Ended up picking Peedy since he overshadowed TJR but any of the four are decent picks for different reasons. 

It took me a while to decide who I was voting for for the third one because there were a lot of good options. Kinsey kept it up with a strong trio, Peedy and Ryleigh dominated in their matchups and Parker gave a strong performance despite being eliminated 

Just now, Cookie73 said:

It took me a while to decide who I was voting for for the third one because there were a lot of good options. Kinsey kept it up with a strong trio, Peedy and Ryleigh dominated in their matchups and Parker gave a strong performance despite being eliminated 

Pretty much my thoughts, so I looked at the two who dominated and who I thought did more of the dominant vocals - Ryleigh at times at least didn’t completely outshine the trio she got paired with, while Peedy pretty much did from the word “go” so that’s how I ended up picking him.

GNT for the first two.

Both Ryleigh and Peedy completely overshadowed the groups they battled against. I also think Parker won her battle but it was actually close for me. Kinsey I felt was the only one that legit got beaten, even if she held her own admirably against the strongest of the groups.

At the end I went with Peedy.

• Like 1

I have to go with The Cunningham Sisters vs Parker. I wasn't the biggest fan of GNT vs Kinsey

My mother actually said that it was her least favourite battle of that episode. I don't agree with that, but it's 3rd in the episode for me.