Will Ari’s fanbase be a difference maker in the voting?

TeamAudra

Will Ari’s fanbase be a difference maker in the voting?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes, she will win
    • It’s too early to tell, but I’m optimistic
    • It’s too early to tell, but I’m skeptical
    • No, they will be swallowed whole by minivan

1 minute ago, colemanftw said:

I could see Bella or Ryleigh making a round or two further than they would on a regular season but I don't think even that is guaranteed. Making a big difference is what I'm really skeptical about.

I haven’t voted yet, but I think I’ll go with the 3rd one, as well. I’ve looked around a little, and these don’t seem like fans who will be voting in large numbers. For starters, she has 270M followers, has posted and tagged all of them multiple times, and they’ve only gained an average of around 10K more followers than they probably would have otherwise. That’s not moving the needle much. Most of them don’t even like her team. 

• Like 1

I thought when she was announced that they could, very easily with her crazy fanbase(let's say it as it is, I mean no offense to the Ariana fans here who actually have my respect, yall are the cool ones)

But now with her following not really showing much activity, I'm not sure even a small chunk will care about voting. Perhaps if she posts on it on SM it may have an impact, but not sure it'll give her 3 finalists and an easy win. At best if a chunk does vote, can she be guaranteed a finale spot if her frontrunner even just burps the ABCs or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

I still think Ariana's team/frontrunner can do well, but they need Minivan appeal and top-notch reception as all the winners had.

Short answer: Too early, but not counting on them doing much. 

5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I thought when she was announced that they could, very easily with her crazy fanbase(let's say it as it is, I mean no offense to the Ariana fans here who actually have my respect, yall are the cool ones)

But now with her following not really showing much activity, I'm not sure even a small chunk will care about voting. Perhaps if she posts on it on SM it may have an impact, but not sure it'll give her 3 finalists and an easy win. At best if a chunk does vote, can she be guaranteed a finale spot if her frontrunner even just burps the ABCs or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

I still think Ariana's team/frontrunner can do well, but they need Minivan appeal and top-notch reception as all the winners had.

Short answer: Too early, but not counting on them doing much. 

Well a factor is who their coach is and their coach is Ari, I saw comment that I think stated “ I won’t vote for anyone on Ariana’s team”. 

No. She needs to get the right contestant and hope for the best, just like the rest of the coaches (excluding Blake ofc)

It would be impossible to beat her in a Twitter save though, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they bring it back :ph34rwave: Ari needs all the help she can get.

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I haven’t voted yet, but I think I’ll go with the 3rd one, as well. I’ve looked around a little, and these don’t seem like fans who will be voting in large numbers. For starters, she has 270M followers, has posted and tagged all of them multiple times, and they’ve only gained an average of around 10K more followers than they probably would have otherwise. That’s not moving the needle much. Most of them don’t even like her team. 

lol back to this topic again 😂
But no other mainstream artist would be able to do this tbh. And I wouldn’t call 200 of her fans as “most” 😂 there is Instagram that has tens of thousands more fans who praise the team highly. And no while it’s not a huge jump it’s definitely better than what any of the coaches can do. Every time she posts her team or mentions they get like 3k more followers. Ngl im hopeful about her 

Also, after hearing the David sneak peek all of them who were bashing them literally was like how she’s coaching so good and how they sound so good now. Arianators are a very fickle fanbase they switch up very quickly. But yeah if she pushes her fans to vote I think they’ll do well.

It's going to depend.  If she really works hard to rally her fan base to vote for her contestants, then yeah, I can see them being a big factor in the voting this season. If not, then . . . you know . . . probably not.

• Like 1

Ari’s fan base is notoriously terrible at voting for her in awards shows that have popular vote components, so I’m not expecting voting on the show to go much differently. That said, considering we still have two rounds of the competition to get through, I think it’s a tad early to call it.

14 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Ari’s fan base is notoriously terrible at voting for her in awards shows that have popular vote components, so I’m not expecting voting on the show to go much differently. That said, considering we still have two rounds of the competition to get through, I think it’s a tad early to call it.

lol again, Ariana doesn’t push her fans to vote for her award shows. Lol Ariana doesn’t even care about awards🤣 she literally doesn’t promote it nor mentions it unless she wins🤣

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

lol again, Ariana doesn’t push her fans to vote for her award shows. Lol Ariana doesn’t even care about awards🤣 she literally doesn’t promote it nor mentions it unless she wins🤣

I know, but if that path of not pushing for her fans to vote for her extends to her artists this season (which I think is plausible, personally), then I don’t see much change in voting demographics happening. It’s still too early to call for sure, so I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think I am.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I know, but if that path of not pushing for her fans to vote for her extends to her artists this season (which I think is plausible, personally), then I don’t see much change in voting demographics happening. It’s still too early to call for sure, so I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think I am.

oh yeah definitely I agree. If she doesn’t push for them to vote there definitely won’t be a increase or a positive outcome for her. So I’m hoping she pushes for them

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

But tbh if we’re being real her finalist will probably have a better career than the actual winner (if she continues to support and promote her music). So winning doesn’t even really matter but if it happens then that’ll be amazing 

Every bit of help can make a difference, but we have no evidence she will do more for her finalist than any of the other coaches. That said, nobody is having a “better career” unless they earn it on their own. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Every bit of help can make a difference, but we have no evidence she will do more for her finalist than any of the other coaches. That said, nobody is having a “better career” unless they earn it on their own. 

hence why I said “if” she does…….if she does support and promote them they will have a decent start in their career

Just now, jus.willy said:

hence why I said “if” she does…….if she does support and promote them they will have a decent start in their career

“Will” or could? 

Who do you see as most likely to make the finale from her team. I know most here think it will be Holly. You think Ari can turn her into a pop star? 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

“Will” or could? 

Who do you see as most likely to make the finale from her team. I know most here think it will be Holly. You think Ari can turn her into a pop star? 

Will. Because she has already impacted her team so much just from blinds….Her team already got like 10k + followers and it’s only the start lol I’m sure they’ll continue to gain fans as she continues to post them during the show.
Honestly idk. I mean she can? But from her team I can see more Bella or Ryleigh being a pop star than Holly….

but since minivan seemed to like Holly it more than likely would be her but I’m open to surprises

Edited by jus.willy

Just now, jus.willy said:

Will. Because she has already impacted her team so much just from blinds….Her team already got like 10k + followers and it’s only the start lol I’m sure they’ll continue to gain fans as she continues to post them during the show.
Honestly idk. I mean she can? But from her team I can see more Bella or Ryleigh being a pop star than Holly….

Maybe more likely than Holly, but the measuring stick is the rest of the industry, not Holly. Neither of them are likely to make the finale anyway. Assuming Holly makes it, will Ari be able to ensure she has a successful career in mainstream pop music? 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe more likely than Holly, but the measuring stick is the rest of the industry, not Holly. Neither of them are likely to make the finale anyway. Assuming Holly makes it, will Ari be able to ensure she has a successful career in mainstream pop music? 

I mean I don’t think they’ll go back to straight voting so I’m sure she’s in the finale. And if Ari consistently supports her and promotes her she will get a good base and fans and they’ll stream her music and support her. And as time goes on if those fans stick around and she grows I don’t see why she can’t be mainstream. And ofc there’s no guarantee they’ll stick with her but there’s the possibility 

44 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I mean I don’t think they’ll go back to straight voting so I’m sure she’s in the finale. And if Ari consistently supports her and promotes her she will get a good base and fans and they’ll stream her music and support her. And as time goes on if those fans stick around and she grows I don’t see why she can’t be mainstream. And ofc there’s no guarantee they’ll stick with her but there’s the possibility 

I don’t believe it, but it’s not a statement I can’t prove wrong, so we’ll see how it turns out. 

Edited by TeamAudra