SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

9 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Okay if Idol results aren’t happening then we should do this instead! 

I need an extension. I’ve been super busy between a promotion at work, Andrew’s sister getting married this weekend and shading Dee. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I need an extension. I’ve been super busy between a promotion at work, Andrew’s sister getting married this weekend and shading Dee. 

I know out of all of these very exciting things that shading Dee is taking the most time and energy.

• Haha 2

Just now, Zoey said:

Always when I’m asleep because of the time difference.

Kent shall be nominated at 3am your time. 💅

That’s 8AM your time. Stop acting like you’ll be awake that early. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

so for NL, when there are subtitles on the screen but they aren't speaking English... are they speaking German?

Netherlands exclusively speaks Dutch, while Belgium speaks French, German and Dutch, so it's one of the first two languages. Most likely German though.

Angelo Pardo
Anneke Ghysens
Bailey Muñoz
Denitsa Ikonomova
Els Smekens
Janette Manrara
Jensen Arnold
Karla Garcia
Kupono Aweau
Lauren "Misha Chan" Gottlieb
Lauren Seymour
Lise Alexander
Matt Flint
Melissa Mitro
Melody Lacayanga
Natalli Reznik
Nick Geurts
Randi Evans
Renelle Jones
Robbie Kmetoni
Shane Simpson
Sophie Pittman
Stephanie Sosa
Tamara Arruti

Jensen Arnold 

Jensen, as we all know, is Season 9 contestant and DWTS pro Lindsay’s little sister. When Jensen auditioned for Season 15, I had high hopes because I had been a fan of Lindsay but once the Top 10 rolled around, my fondness for Jensen started to wane and her partnership with JayJay Dixonby turned out to be one of the worst parts of that season. It was, however, clear that Nigel & Co. loved her, especially when they praised the two of them after their hip-hop (“Cookin’”) which was a travesty of dance. Probably the only one of their routines I liked was their contemporary to “Lost Without You”. Jensen also got lucky with her all star picks, dancing with Kiki and Robert, which had me fearing that she’d win it all but fortunately Hannahlei won. I’ve still yet to forgive her and TPTB for letting her outlast Slavessy so I’m cutting her here to avoid her lasting too long in this Rankdown.

save: Matt Flint

choreo: Angelo Pardo

Edited by sublymonal

Stephanie Sosa

tumblr_pxhp5kfMsG1r2gixro1_540.gif

I actually like Stephanie but she's obviously an easy cut from this set of nominations. TBH I liked her more than any of the Top 3 girls that season, but really, it's season 16 and no one from that season should make it far into this. Her partnership with Gino was probably my favorite. IDK. I remember thinking their Jive was cute and their Hip-Hop was okay. I also remember being upset that she and Anna were in the bottom 2 that week because I liked them more than the other girls, but we all know America adores their female Contemporary dancers regardless of how good they actually were. And I did not think I'd be ranting about season 16, but here we are. LOL. Here's her Jive with Gino.

Save: Els Smekens

Choreography: Anneke Ghysens

SOPHIE PITTMAN (US16, CONTEMPORARY)

tumblr_pxj433FLJd1qcs2cpo1_400.gifv

She sucks. Period. What in the actual f*ck was going on in with Season 16? AKA the season where the show killed itself off. Somehow we ended up with this child in the finals despite her f*cking failing at every single opportunity. I don't even know what to say about Sophie. Disaster after disaster after disaster from the tween. "Sushi" made me want to rip my eyes out. How did that not land her in the bottom? Because white girl that dances Contemporary. Remember that weird routine where she texts too much while lying on a random mattress at a party or something? Another routine that made me want to rip my eyes out. Then she danced another Contemporary routine. Then another Jazz routine. Then she took part in that horrible African Jazz group routine. This tween really gave nothing. King Pasha Kovalev choreographed a routine for this one. He deserved better. She flopped because she can do absolutely nothing outside of her genre because she is like twelve years old. She danced a Broadway routine that blended in to every other routine she danced. She danced that really bad Jazz group routine with the umbrellas or something. Then she made the finals, which means that SYTYCD really can never be salvaged.

In the finals, she danced her 456799475893 Jazz routine. It was bad. Then she danced what might be the worst Bollywood routine of all-time, where she was supposed to act flirty and ~kiss~ Bailey or something. Because for some reason Nigel just insists that these children try to portray love on stage. WHAT THE HELL. 

But just when you thought it could not get any f*cking worse, "Sally Walker" happened. It is the single-worst routine I have ever seen. They really expected her sixteen-year-old Wonder Bread self to manage to be...sexy, while watching her appropriate Blackness? IDK. It should have never happened. That routine makes me sick.

Funnily enough, I can at least say that she danced "90 Days," which is somehow one of my favorite routines ever. But I close my eyes and pretend it isn't her. LOL. She finished in fourth place because Season 16 is a shitshow. That is all. 

Randi Evans
S5-Randi-Evans.jpg

Meh. Is all I have when I think about Randi. She makes for a easy cut here with so many big names nominated. She was on season 5 which has 2 of my favorites ever in Kayla and Jeanine so I never really felt attached to Randi like at all. She had some good dances and I attached the one below that I felt was their most memorable performance. I am cutting her here before she lasts way too long.
And if she's from Orem she probably sucks cause Orem sucks lol.

Save Natalli Reznik
Choreo Lauren Seymour

Edited by *Diana