Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#4 POSTED)

*Amanda

CYCLE 5: THE RANDOMIZER

305db4be4615529abb6d75d173e478a9e3815bde

We're getting closer to the end, which means it's time for the dreaded randomizer to make its appearance!

I will randomize the 55 remaining houseguests to determine the 16 nominees. You will each be responsible for cutting 2 and saving 2. This round will bring us to 47 houseguests.

CYCLE RULES

1. I will post the 16 randomizer nominations in the thread at a predetermined, announced time.

2. On a first come, first serve basis, each ranker will cut 2 houseguests and save 2 houseguests

3. You have 45 minutes from your initial cut/save post to produce a 100-word write-up for your post to be valid.

4. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF YOUR INITIAL CUT/SAVE POST FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. Please quote it in a new post if you need to make changes.

5. You have 24 hours to make your cuts. Please ask for an extension if you need one. If 24 hours pass and no extension is asked for, any other ranker can swoop in and make the cut(s) that still need to be made.

NOMINATIONS WILL BE POSTED AT 10 PM EST TONIGHT!

@Alex95 @*Chris @Solaris @Steven_

Edited by *Amanda

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (Cycle 5: The Randomizer)

I am open to changing the time if people want! I want to make sure enough of you will be around.

Also, I did the math wrong (as usual :dead: ) and there's 55 houseguests left. We're still eliminating 8. For some reason, I started the numbering at 134 instead of 131 on the front page. :haha: 

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Can we cut and save both at the same time or do we have to do one at a time?

You can make both cuts/saves at the same time if you want.

I am giving you 45 minutes to do write-ups for this cycle because of the 2 cuts.

Andrew Monaghan

Big Brother Canada Alumni: Andrew Monaghan – Newfoundland Herald

Andrew was on Big Brother Canada Season 1.  He was a close ally to Emmett and Jillian. The 3 of them were the East coast alliance, and they made it all the way up to the final 5. Andrew was head of household twice over the season, both times during double evictions I believe. He also won two power of vetos.  If I recall, Andrew also has identical twin brother, and he was visited him in the house.  In a moment where the house had to freeze during a specific challenge.  His brother hugged him and he started to cry.  I could totally be misremembering that.  Andrew wound up leaving over Talla during the final 5 after Gary wound up winning the veto and saving himself.  At the end of the season, Andrew voted for Jillian to win the season.

Save: Damien Ketlo

Edited by Solaris