Controversial KO Decisions (That resulted in eliminations for the losers) (Pt 2)

Misirlou

Controversial KO Decisions (That resulted in eliminations for the losers) (Pt 2)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Cali Wilson (Winner) vs Marina Chello (Eliminated)

• Cali Wilson - Wicked Game
    • Marina Chello - I Who Have Nothing
  2. 2. Steve Memmolo (Winner) vs Delaney Silvernell (Eliminated)

• Steve Memmolo - Unaware
    • Delaney Silvernell - Praying
  3. 3. Bailey Rae (Winner) vs Lauren Frihauf (Eliminated)

• Bailey Rae - Let Me Down Easy
    • Lauren Frihauf - Cry Baby

1. Cali Wilson - Marina was strong but I didn't care for her performance. I thought Cali's win was deserving here.

2. Steve Memmolo - Steve did a solid enough job here, Delaney got a song that was too big for her.

3. Lauren Frihauf - Didn't really like either of them here. May need a relisten, but I recall Lauren's being better in my book (although not perfect).

1. Marina - Duh, no explanations needed for this one :P 

2. Steve - He was the less bad of the two, but that's not saying much 

3. Lauren - Even though she was far from perfecto she was still a lot more interesting than Bailey both vocally and artistically

Cali was very good and it was a solid rendition of the song, but Marina takes this pretty handily - I’m assuming this was filmed after all the steaks were gone, because otherwise I don’t see how Marina wasn’t stolen.

Loved Delaney’s first two rounds, but she’s the unofficial fourth member of the S15 KO Flop Trio, so I have to go with Steve since he was at least not as bad vocally.

Didn’t really like Bailey or Lauren’s performances here, but Lauren had a take on her song that was more of a creative risk so I’ll give her points for that.

1. I thought Marina won that Knockout hands down. Cali’s knockout wasn’t bad, but Marina’s was a lot better.

2. Going with Delaney here. I know it wasn’t her best, but I never liked Steve’s performances

3. I don’t have a huge preference here but I voted for Lauren because why not

1. Marina swung for the fences on this one, and I don't think Cali's performance was good enough to justify the subtler performance winning. (at least in my book)

2. I don't even remember either of these but I voted for Steve?

3. Neither were great but I voted for Bailey I guess? Probably should've picked Lauren now that I think about it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I can't recall a controversial moment about Delaney vs. Steve KO. Both are fodders either way imo.

IDF recognized (for the most part) that Delaney wasn´t at her best, but the hate many users had for Steve was stronger. Many said they would have picked her anyway. She was an IDF snowflake.

Edited by Misirlou