• Tish
  2. 2. Terrence Cunningham vs Livia Faith

• Terrence
    • Livia
  3. 3. Britton Buchanan vs Jaclyn Lovely

• Britton
    • Jaclyn

Some of the best battles of this season imo

Was thinking of including Brynn vs Dylan but thought it would be too lopsided in Brynn's favour.

Rayshun vs Tish singing "Sweet thing"

This battle is underrated. Two powerhouse vocalists slaying some soul music. I'm not sure who I like better here. I cam see why Adam picked Rayshun though, since you can argue it's slightly more impressive that he's singing in the same octave as Tish while singing Chaka.

Terrence Cunningham vs Livia Faith singing "stars"

I think this song choice favored Livia, Her tone is more pleasant to listen to, but Terrence had the more nuanced vocals while also not overdoing it. They both made me feel the song.

Britton Buchanan vs Jaclyn Lovely singing "thinking out loud"

Thought Britton had the slight edge. I prefer his tone and power.

1. Rayshun vs Tish:  Honestly, for me it was a tie. No one particularly outshone the other, it worked as a unity. If I was forced to pick, I´d probably hand it to Rayshun though, because he was pushed more and this was more in Tish´s comfort zone.

2. Livia vs Terrence: Unpopular, but I think Terrence took it. His high harmonies went a long way. Livia provided some solid vocals as well, but I found myself more driven to his.

3. Britton vs Jaclyn: Britton took this one. And this was probably the moment he went from predicted fodder on a stacked team to a dark horse. His KO elevated him to frontrunner status.

37 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

1. Rayshun vs Tish:  Honestly, for me it was a tie. No one particularly outshone the other, it worked as a unity. If I was forced to pick, I´d probably hand it to Rayshun though, because he was pushed more and this was more in Tish´s comfort zone.

2. Livia vs Terrence: Unpopular, but I think Terrence took it. His high harmonies went a long way. Livia provided some solid vocals as well, but I found myself more driven to his.

3. Britton vs Jaclyn: Britton took this one. And this was probably the moment he went from predicted fodder on a stacked team to a dark horse. His KO elevated him to frontrunner status.

Can't disagree with anything said here.

Regarding the 2nd battle, I think Terrence winning was the popular opinion on youtube. I'd imagine it's the opposite here though.

1. Okay, I don't remember this being this good. Rayshun's range was impressive, but there's no denying Tish in this performance, good God. I pick her.

2. I am so mad there wasn't a steal left for this. Terrence's falsetto is insanely impressive, and Livia's tone is extremely pretty. I'm picking Livia because I would rather listen to her than him.

3. I've never been a huge fan of Jaclyn, I think she sings way too affected. I pick Britton because I think he did better, vocally.

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

All of this. 

Britton was fodder?? He was a contender since the blinds (to me) - young guy, adorable, great and special voice -

24 minutes ago, pauwis said:

All of this. 

Britton was fodder?? He was a contender since the blinds (to me) - young guy, adorable, great and special voice -

There was a lot of talk about how stacked Team Alicia was that season and that Christina, Johnny and Terrence were her clear Top 3, with maybe Kelsea in there as well. I remember many expected Britton to be off that team on battles, but after that performances, people starting talking about him, and by KOs, he was already predicted as one of the PVs.

• Like 1

1. Don’t remember if Rayshun or Tish was better, but it was quite even

2. Livia did really well here, but Terrence’s blind audition probably got him the win here

3. Britton. This was one of those battles I enjoyed more because of one contestant’s performance. I really liked Britton’s tone and genres. This was where it became clear he was one of Alicia’s frontrunners (people expected him to get stolen at some point but not after this). Britton was actually one of the most popular IDF contestants this season (at least among Team Sausage)

Also interesting because Britton and Livia dated during the season (and his T11 performance focused on their relationship).

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

1. Don’t remember if Rayshun or Tish was better, but it was quite even

2. Livia did really well here, but Terrence’s blind audition probably got him the win here

3. Britton. This was one of those battles I enjoyed more because of one contestant’s performance. I really liked Britton’s tone and genres. This was where it became clear he was one of Alicia’s frontrunners (people expected him to get stolen at some point but not after this). Britton was actually one of the most popular IDF contestants this season (at least among Team Sausage)

Also interesting because Britton and Livia dated during the season (and his T11 performance focused on their relationship).

Many assume that was the reason TPTB cut her early.

3 hours ago, AliXRose said:
  1. Tish. Actually I think she won both the battle and the KO
  2. Livia. Her voice is way more pleasant to listen to and tbh I never got Terrence's appeal
  3. Britton. Overall he was more solid but I respect Jaclyn's performance

Agree with all of this 100%👌

1. I thought Tish had the more solid vocal here, but considering this was out of Rayshun’s wheelhouse and he still did great with it, I didn’t mind him winning.
  2. There should’ve been a steal here, that’s all I’ll say about that - Terrence’s high harmonies were nuts and Livia’s tone is very pretty, so it was surprisingly even. I agree with people saying Terrence’s blind gave him the edge here, but I think I’d have picked Livia by juuuuuust a hair. 
  3. I adore Jaclyn’s tone, but Britton won this pretty handily - I’m glad that both moved on, though, even if the KOs ended leading to Jaclyn getting sacrificed to Kyla.