๐Ÿƒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โœจ

Bk1234

Lana seems to be a pretty popular gal among the other contestants! ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

BAA12-E26-8207-41-C8-87-F0-81-D1-E39-A41
(Bella must have brought a Polaroid camera with her. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ“ทโœŒ๏ธ)ย 

ย 

AF2-B0590-7397-43-E2-AF60-3275-D37-BC006
ย 

11-CF7-F4-F-3-FC0-4-CB3-AE96-6-F87-B88-A
ย 

CEC997-C8-62-F9-48-D6-ACC2-BD27-E1894-FD

(I think this is from when they celebrated Hollyโ€™s birthday in LA. ๐Ÿ™‚)ย 

ย 

FE2-DBFA1-1-C70-459-B-BFF7-BCA5794-A7-E1

On 10/6/2021 at 6:27 PM, Bk1234 said:

Lana did an interview with Hollywood Junket! ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I love this interview so much!ย 
ย 

-Lana has auditioned for the Voice six times!ย 

-She spoke very highly of Carson ๐Ÿ‘€ - very humble, sweet, and a great songwriter (she would buy his album), as well as Parker - the two of them like similar things.ย 
-Dierks watched and complimented Lana on her version of โ€œhole in the bottle.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฉ

-Lana would love to meet/sing with Maren Morris (who the interviewer didnโ€™t know ๐Ÿ’€) and Faith Hill.ย 

Lana did great tonight! She got to sing a song from one of her favorite albums! ๐Ÿคฉ She didnโ€™t win the battle, but she was lucky enough to get Blakeโ€™s save. ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m so proud of her!!! ๐Ÿค Knockouts, here we come!!!ย 
ย 

1-A82-AE31-AEB2-4-AC9-AEF1-E722-E99-B4-E
(Yesss, sheโ€™s a Lauren fan too. :wub:)ย 

5 hours ago, Persy said:

Lana and Hailey were both AMAZING! It was a draw for me. Congrats to Lana getting the save.

Yeah, it was REALLY close. I might have actually leaned towards Lana because of her tone, but I keep going back and forth. :haha:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Obsessed with Lana's voice ๐Ÿฅฐ (PLEASE fast forward to her singing Taylor's Wildest Dreams omg). I personally think the battle was pretty tied for me- Lana's tone and Hailey's vocal power were the highlights for me on that battle

Ugh yes, I canโ€™t wait for that Knockout! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Lana shined with that tone of hers and yes, it was even for me too. Both are completely different types of singers, but they still managed to make it work. ;)ย