๐Ÿƒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โœจ

Bk1234

2 hours ago, jem128 said:

Her social media numbers are always so low. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I really hope she can make it through tonight. There are better singers but she is one of the few that I am truly excited to see what they do each week.ย 

Yeah ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ At least we can appreciate her talent on here! ๐Ÿ™Œ I really hope she can make it through - she deserves it after last nightโ€™s performance.ย 

• Like 1

So happy for Lana, but next week will be TOUGH for her. She sang such a Minivan friendly song and was still probably 9th in votes (I know the results weren't in order, but based on those weak YT views and the hate from Minivan she gets...). Praying the Lanterns come out in full force though. I'm considering making like 50 accounts just to give Lana all the votesย ๐Ÿคฉ

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Iโ€™ll add this to the OP soon (whenever I get the chance lol), but I couldnโ€™t wait to post it!ย 
ย 

E4-AA74-EB-7489-4696-AFF4-3-D13-E672-A96

Lanaโ€™s performance was praised by the songwriter of โ€œHumble and Kind,โ€ Lori McKenna. โœจ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘

WOW! Lana is killing it and making waves. She's going to be so successful even after the show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ikwonic said:

So happy for Lana, but next week will be TOUGH for her. She sang such a Minivan friendly song and was still probably 9th in votes (I know the results weren't in order, but based on those weak YT views and the hate from Minivan she gets...). Praying the Lanterns come out in full force though. I'm considering making like 50 accounts just to give Lana all the votesย ๐Ÿคฉ

Itโ€™s definitely going to be a tough week - all we can hope for is a good performance. That way, even if she gets out, she can go on a high note. ;)ย And yes, I completely support that last statement. :haha:ย (Love the sig btw)

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 1:59 PM, Bk1234 said:

โญย Lana's Performance of "Humble and Kind" Was Praised By the Songwriter, Lori McKenna!ย ๐ŸŽถโœ๏ธ

E4-AA74-EB-7489-4696-AFF4-3-D13-E672-A96ย  60389-CB0-A995-4-F53-AD7-C-B47444526-E9-

I added these two notices to the "Milestones, News, and Praise" section of the OP. It's so cool that the songwriter took the time to praise Lana's rendition. :wub:

Just bringing this over from the main threadโ€ฆย 
ย 

Paris said something along the lines ofโ€ฆ

โ€œpeople who have been sleeping on Lana will be shown next weekโ€

โ€œshe can do anything she wants to - sheโ€™s a beastโ€ย 

ย 

Now, Iโ€™m even more excited for Lanaโ€™s song choice! Only a little more than 24 hours left! ๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 3