๐‘๐š๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐๐š๐'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ÿ’„

sydneysam

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Raq SLAYEDD tonight (I wasn't ready for those tasty and gorgeous runs!!). I'm honestly sad by the comments. I've gotten to know her, and she's one of the purest and most supportive humans ever (my favorite from this cast, I swear. the. kindest.), she deserves nothing but love. I thought she won fair and square. Her best vocal performance so far. She has shown more of her range tonight, she's definitely on the right track. I have no doubt that she'll kill it live. She has grown so much ever since Idol and I'm SO rooting for her!!

ย 

So so proud of my girl!!ย :wub:

The comments have got meโ€ฆ

Kicking And Screaming Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
ย 

Anywayโ€ฆ

Raqโ€™s performance was beautiful. She WORKED that stage and her runs were so cleverly placed. She executed them beautifully too. :wub:ย Definitely one of my favorite renditions of the song. Iโ€™m glad Ariana believes in her! ๐Ÿค

• Like 1

The intricacies and little moments in her knockout tonight were so special and I'm surprised not everyone is seeing that. Here's hoping more people see her uniqueness and artistry in the live playoffs, but until then, i'll keep supporting my girl Raquel!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

in all seriousness Raquel sounded fab and she has the most charismatic stage presence Iโ€™ve seen in a while, hopefully her playoffs song is good.

ย 

4 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

she has every right to be in the live show she deserves it I'm really proud of her she performed incredible

ย 

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Raqโ€™s performance was beautiful. She WORKED that stage and her runs were so cleverly placed. She executed them beautifully too. :wub:ย Definitely one of my favorite renditions of the song.

ย 

Loving all of these positivity!! This is what really fan threads are forย :wub: Raq for sure would appreciate this if she's reading this ;)

• Like 1

Just now, fudgeyou said:

The intricacies and little moments in her knockout tonight were so special and I'm surprised not everyone is seeing that. Here's hoping more people see her uniqueness and artistry in the live playoffs, but until then, i'll keep supporting my girl Raquel!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’

ย 

facts facts facts! guess not everyone has a good tasteย ๐Ÿคชย jk, jk (or notย :giggle:)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Seen some good comments in this video about her!! Loving most of the youtube community's tastesย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Itโ€™s ok though, Iโ€™m having a good laugh at some of the โ€œhate comments.โ€ :haha:ย I hope Raquel isnโ€™t buying into any of them because most of them make no sense. Sheโ€™s been in the spotlight before, so Iโ€™m sure she knows how to filter them out.

• Like 1

Don't normally participate in fan threads, but can I be added since Raquel is so amazing? I loved her in the brief airtime she got on AI (despite her questionable cover of Tiny Dancer that she sounded good on but went a bit overboard), and she's easily my favorite this season. Her Valerie cover is so electric. I didn't expect the song to work, but it did and she KILLED it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Don't normally participate in fan threads, but can I be added since Raquel is so amazing? I loved her in the brief airtime she got on AI (despite her questionable cover of Tiny Dancer that she sounded good on but went a bit overboard), and she's easily my favorite this season. Her Valerie cover is so electric. I didn't expect the song to work, but it did and she KILLED it.

ย 

These statements makes my heart happy for Raqย :wub:ย agreed! Adding you now!

• Like 2

Raquel was amazing tonight! I feel like Katie might be a better vocalist but Raquel has something really special and is the better performer. I picked her as the winner. She was more entertaining for me and more in Ariana's lane. Ariana was strategic there.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 12:59 PM, sydneysam said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMu3MT2V94g

KNOCKOUT ROUNDS - Valerie (The Zutons)

ย 

I've added Raq's performance video link!!

ย 

Just like what I've said on my other fan threads, I'd allow it if anyone ever wants to takeover this thread because I will not be as active here on the forums as before. Raq deserves support and love on this forum, so I hope y'all will bring some positive vibes and energy here!! Thanksย ๐Ÿค

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, fudgeyou said:

ย 

Best performance for Team Ariana tonightย ๐Ÿ’–ย ย Her voice sounded so comfortable and smoothe on this song, and her runs and riffs added the perfect touch. Way to go Raquel!

That was great! I really hope she gets one of the Team Ari PVs because she 100% deserves it.