𝐑𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 💄

sydneysam

So I've just rewatched Raq's audition, and I hate it how people here were making it look bad when in fact it's not (at all) lol. I LOVE her audition. Her runs are so precise and her voice is smooth. I love it how she saved her range for the latter part of the performance, smart choice ❤️ 

AND YES she improved like a LOT ever since her Idol days. She still got the stage presence though, what a queen :wub: one of the auditions I will definitely keep coming back to!

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

So I've just rewatched Raq's audition, and I hate it how people here were making it look bad when in fact it's not (at all) lol. I LOVE her audition. Her runs are so precise and her voice is smooth. I love it how she saved her range for the latter part of the performance, smart choice ❤️ 

AND YES she improved like a LOT ever since her Idol days. She still got the stage presence though, what a queen :wub: one of the auditions I will definitely keep coming back to!

Yeah, and yet every year we have people complaining that there are not enough unique artists... - well, here's one and she's SLAYING!!!!!

Yeah, she has. I love that she still has that unique flair though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, and yet every year we have people complaining that there are not enough unique artists... - well, here's one and she's SLAYING!!!!!

Yeah, she has. I love that she still has that unique flair though. 

Right? lmao

yup, one of the most authentic and unique artists this season ❤️ 

• Like 1

Racquel did awesome tonight! That's one of my favorite songs by Stevie and it fit her voice like a glove. That was a massive improvement as I remember her from Idol and she did better here. Glad she's made it on the show! Not sure if I was added or not?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Persy said:

Racquel did awesome tonight! That's one of my favorite songs by Stevie and it fit her voice like a glove. That was a massive improvement as I remember her from Idol and she did better here. Glad she's made it on the show! Not sure if I was added or not?

Thank YOU so much for your positivity ❤️ we're here for it. I'm adding you now ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

I can see some counting her already out just based on ONE performance, smh (just like what they did with Gih last season after the battles iirc.. okay). Okay, at least there's more room for surprises for the next few rounds. Just so you wait ;) 

The same thing happens every season. People need to learn to have more faith in these contestants. It’s like they’re obsessed one day and completely disappointed the next. 🥲

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

She did good. But I wouldnt have chosen that song for her. Hopefully Car Wash and Valerie showcase her artistry better.

I hope so too. Can't wait for "Valerie" in particular! "I Wish" just isn't it imo :no:

• Like 1