๐‘๐š๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐๐š๐'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ÿ’„

sydneysam

So since Someone648 already released the spoilers, I'm so so happy for Raquel!!

๐Ÿคฉ

ย 

Getting a 3 chair turn is a huge accomplishment. I cannot wait to hear her audition, a Frank Sinatra song??! count me in ;)ย 

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

Found an article with Raquel and other Idol contestant as a topic on it

ย 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/music/tampa-singers-shevonne-philidor-raquel-trinidad-reach-american-idol-top-40-20190329/%3foutputType=amp

ย 

According to this article, she actually was a singing voice on Dora the Explorer- that's so cute ๐Ÿ’˜

ย 

and she had been mentored by Jon Secada, a Latin Grammy awardee singer-songwriter ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

ย 

she also sang Killing Me Softly (Roberta Flack), Living For The City (Stevie Wonder), and an original song for her Idol audition- which the judges loved. She's also someone that a producer has contacted to try to audition for the show ;)

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yep. Iยดm in. Add me please.

ย 

Yay, added! ;)

ย 

ย 

16 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I find it interesting that she went the jazz route on Idol. It seems like she's going to go there again on The Voice. I might have to wait until her audition though.

ย 

Yeah, same. Hopefully she reaches farther though. Okay, looking forward to it! :)))

• Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3N9FNCAKj_/?utm_medium=copy_link
ย 

^ Thatโ€™s some good stuff right there. Iโ€™ll wait till her blind audition to ask to be added.ย 

ย 

Yeah, her coach's song ๐Ÿ˜ my favorite (along with Santeria) from her covers probably. Okay, looking forward to it (and especially to her audition lol) โค๏ธ

• Like 2

On 8/3/2021 at 9:24 AM, sydneysam said:

20210803-081121.gif

ย 

Raquel looking pretty with this outfit ๐Ÿคฉ that background looks kinda familiar though ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

I knew it- the background looked familiar LOL. I am so happy for Raquel, this is your time girl! Show 'em what you've got

ย 

And you and Hailey crushing it with a Rose Royce song? yas. I'm rooting for this lady right hereย โค๏ธย 

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 12:59 PM, sydneysam said:

5. Bennie and the Jets (Elton John)

ย 

Just listened to this song today and I remembered @Angelbrightย suggesting it on the thread. I think this song and Raquel's voice (and style) would be a perfect pair, that's why I've added it to the list ;)ย thank you for the suggestion, @Angelbright! โค๏ธย