𝐑𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 💄

sydneysam

11 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

OK BUT THE WAY SHE ATE???

UM YASS, the runs, the tone, and the phrasing, she killed this! Omg I forgot to add this to the song suggestion, thanks for the reminder! ;)

It's been 3 seasons now without Hallelujah, perhaps, it's time for one to sing that again? 🤪

Untitled216-20210810213108.png

It's probably a weird choice of reference for this artwork, but I'll explain it! 🤪

AH girl- Raquel, you just moved past the battles, yay! One more win and you're going to the live rounds. I couldn't be any more proud of you queen! Reaching as far as this to be honest is a good accomplishment already. From all of these auditionees, now you're one of the artists left for the Knockouts, yas! and apparently you blew the roof off with your battle performance, go slay- I'm here for it :wub:

Now, I'll explain why I've used this photo as a reference, as y'all can remember- I have posted it here that Raquel have had a bad accident that cost her leg. Being a performer that she is, it must've been hard adjusting to all of these. But, this thing did not stopped her from showcasing her voice, not only to America, but to the whole world. That's a different kind of bravery right there. Her sharing this story of hers was also so brave. You've inspired me Raquel, and I know that you will inspire a lot of artists and musicians out there to just go out for their dreams and never let anything stop you from doing it

Again, as I've said, Idol might've not been for you, but I know that The Voice will be. You having 3 chairs?! That's such an amazing accomplishment my girl. Katy, Luke, and Lionel believed in you. Now John, Kelly, and Ariana did. These superstars though?? I hope that motivates you. I fell in love with you the first time I've heard of you on Lovefool, and I know the judges and the viewers will too

I am rooting for you queen! Go slay and knock 'em out! You've gained a fan in me no matter what 🥰

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I listened to a Christmas thing from Raquel and OMG I love her and her tone lol🥰😭

Bringing this statement from @BigMac454 on the spoilers thread. Yup, I agree. Y'all must listen to her Christmas album on Spotify, they're all so good. It highlighted Raquel's beautiful, rich, and soulful tone. There's a youtube playlist with all of it, and it might be convenient to some :)))

While at it, I also HIGHLY suggest to listen to her song, Static, it's soo good. Been listening to it for days now :wub:

Such a beautifully composed song!

You Know I’m No Good by Amy Winehouse ,  Boo’d Up by Ella Mai , Misty and Cry Me A River by Ella Fitzgerald , and Can’t Help Falling In Love With You by Elvis Presley would all suit her voice perfectly .

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pauwis said:

Three completely different songs. A challenge? yes, but I would love see what she does on the stage with this options

She is versatile and she can do an arrangement that suits her voice more. Can’t wait to see what she does on the show.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1