𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Yeah, and it sucks. David has one of my favorite voices and it'll still be my one of my favorites no matter what he looks lol. But, it is what it is. I'm hoping he builds enough fan base from what he can have from Ariana's fans though, that might help him on the voting rounds for Team Legend

That’s true. I wonder if the Arianator support will continue for steals who were on Team Ariana. 🤔 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

https://instagram.com/stories/thisisjadn/2671504500314194582?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

JADN just promoted David on their account and those last words "you never know who you might see" 👀

He's definitely on Tuesday lol

We stan a lack of subtlety when it comes to hint-dropping 💀

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Haha 2

On 8/10/2021 at 11:48 PM, FloorWax said:

Hide contents

That was undoubtedly good, but idk, I'm just not as gripped as I want to be. I really want to like him, but again, I'll just wait until his audition. If I'm still not 100% then, maybe he's just not my thing.

Well, I waited and...

*exhales* Add me.

• Like 2

David's surprisingly leading the Facebook stats? wow

He KILLED it by the way. THAT was magical. I freakin' need a studio version of it because that was such a really really smart rendition. There's something about his delivery that brings me back to those old classic rock emo band songs before lol, it was TOO cool. I will definitely rewatch this performance a couple more of times :wub:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

David's surprisingly leading the Facebook stats? wow

He KILLED it by the way. THAT was magical. I freakin' need a studio version of it because that was such a really really smart rendition. There's something about his delivery that brings me back to those old classic rock emo band songs before lol, it was TOO cool. I will definitely rewatch this performance a couple more of times :wub:

He’s got an interesting rendition of a song Minivan is at least passingly familiar with (my mom didn’t know it was Ariana’s song but recognized the lyrics), so I’d imagine that helps. 

Also David if you read this make a studio recording of your blinds song please and thank you. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Also David if you read this make a studio recording of your blinds song please and thank you. 

and also literally any song you'll sing, thanks David! ;) (since I have a HUGE feeling I'll love his FOB battle with Chavon and his take on LYTLM)

• Like 2