𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 π”»π•–β„•π•’π•‘π• π•π•š'𝕀 π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌺

sydneysam

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Wait.. what. I don't think so. I think her birthday's on February 10 or 11 or something?Β πŸ˜…

Β 

the thing I remember about her the most is that we have the same birth month and astrological sign (aquarius)Β :haha:

lol Sasha really gotta stop playing then…

https://instagram.com/stories/speaknowsasha/2697453206331781193?utm_medium=copy_link

• Haha 3

Bella did amazing tonight! Her best performance to date from her so far. I freaking stan! Her low notes were gorgeous but her high notes was even more gorgeous and I was standing up the whole time and threw all my shoes. Katherine did great with what she could but I preferred Bella. She's proving she is Ariana's frontrunner and finalist. You better sang!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Bella really About to hit 50k before live shows. Pre blinds she literally only had a little over 4K

Jesus that's impressive! She might end up being Ariana's finalist if she continues throughout.Β 

• Like 4

On 9/29/2021 at 5:37 AM, sydneysam said:

Putting it out here just in case I forgot. Bella's current followers are 4.9k. It'll be interesting to see how many she will gain tonight 🀩

Β 

And now she has 50k followers! This was the time where Bella's audition was leaked. INSANE. Deserved

• Like 2

On 7/6/2021 at 2:43 AM, sydneysam said:

Β 

JzAXWzPl.jpg

Β 

bella-trivia.jpg

Β 

Β 

I've added Bella's 2nd trivia image for this season!

Β 

On 7/6/2021 at 2:43 AM, sydneysam said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xisLjskStys

KNOCKOUT ROUNDSΒ  - ChandelierΒ (Sia)

Β 

I've also added her KO performance link ;)

Β 

Since I've said a heads up on my other fan thread artists' fan thread (lmao what), I'll also give a heads up here. I will not be visiting the forum that much due to me being busy and I personally am avoiding any negative things right now for the sake of my mental health. Sooo if anyone ever wants to take over this fan thread to make it more active, I'll gladly let you. BUT if no one takes it, expect me to still update it, just not as fast or active as before. Thanks 🀍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

I've added Bella's 2nd trivia image for this season!

Β 

Β 

I've also added her KO performance link ;)

Β 

Since I've said a heads up on my other fan thread artists' fan thread (lmao what), I'll also give a heads up here. I will not be visiting the forum that much due to me being busy and I personally am avoiding any negative things right now for the sake of my mental health. Sooo if anyone ever wants to take over this fan thread to make it more active, I'll gladly let you. BUT if no one takes it, expect me to still update it, just not as fast or active as before. Thanks 🀍

As i said in Hailey's fan thread, Don't worry, take care of yourself. Don't worry if you can't update your fan threads as much as before, you've done a lot already. ☺️

Β 

Waiting for Bella to slay us on Monday!Β 

• Like 2

I loved Bella tonight! Loved the song choice for her and that was my favorite performance from her so far. I'm voting for her all the way! She's my number 1 favorite on Team Ariana so far and the holy trinity.Β 

• Like 2

I am sad to see Bella go home but it is what it is and I will continue to support her and I still voted for her. I enjoyed her whole run and enjoyed her performance last night and loved her song choice and performance in the instant save. But I know I could say the same about everyone else too and everyone is deserving of the win. Everyone deserves all the love and support. Everyone is equally talented. I loved everyone's performances so far. I am staying positive for everyone. I can't wait for Bella and Ariana's duet together in the future. I wish her the best of luck and for her to keep doing what she loves doing. She has mad potential there.Β 

• Like 3

Forever rooting for our Italian queen ❀️ Miss Bella holy cannoli DeNapoli slayed this season and no one can tell me otherwise! From an iconic blind to probably the best individual performance in the battles, she left her mark and now the world knows her name. I'm so stoked to see what's next for her!

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...