𝕂𝕒π•₯π•™π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•– π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿ 𝕄𝕠𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕣 π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕

Angeles

Ok y'all I know this is the forbidden word here and when talking about KK on the show but I've been thinking non stop about how she could've sung "Poison" and the fact the sources were talking so positively about it (from what I heard and iirc) and if she switched it up and turned it into an emotional ballad (sumn like what Allegra did with Chandelier or what Kendra did with Cold Water (iirc)) it could be stunning.Β That song choice is still criminal, so TPTB I'm pissed 4 life w u

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Ok y'all I know this is the forbidden word here and when talking about KK on the show but I've been thinking non stop about how she could've sung "Poison" and the fact the sources were talking so positively about it (from what I heard and iirc) and if she switched it up and turned it into an emotional ballad (sumn like what Allegra did with Chandelier or what Kendra did with Cold Water (iirc)) it could be stunning.Β That song choice is still criminal, so TPTB I'm pissed 4 life w u

i thought that too. the fact that the sources enjoyed it, despite the unique song choice makes me think that she is such an amazing singer and can sing anything!Β 

42 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

That’s my guess too. My hope is that she ended her run with a bang.Β 

she did an amazing job tonight. one of my favorite performances so far. i'm so proud of her for going solo and giving that stunning performance. she's such a genuine person too. congratulations Katherine. i couldn't be more proud to be the OP of your fan thread. you deserve all of this success and support.Β 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Angeles said:

she did an amazing job tonight. one of my favorite performances so far. i'm so proud of her for going solo and giving that stunning performance. she's such a genuine person too. congratulations Katherine. i couldn't be more proud to be the OP of your fan thread. you deserve all of this success and support.Β 

She had one of my favorite auditions of the night. :wub:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Katherine freakin' killed it tonight!! WHAT A QUEEN. LOVE that rendition of hers. Her head voice is a killer 🀩

she did. i love that song and she did it justice. that head voice is SO stunning.Β she's just amazing.Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled388.jpg

Β 

It doesn't look like Kk but still I've ENJOYED making the see-through top lol. first of my artworks for Kk this season! ;)

Β 

Β 

What do you mean? It looks exactly like her!!! 🀩 Great job on the top too. ;) 

• Thanks 1