๐•‚๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐• ๐•™๐•๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••

Angeles

Posted (edited)

ย 

๐•‚๐”ธ๐•‹โ„๐”ผโ„๐•€โ„•๐”ผ ๐”ธโ„•โ„• ๐•„๐•†โ„๐•ƒ๐”ผโ„ ๐”ฝ๐”ธโ„• ๐•‹โ„โ„๐”ผ๐”ธ๐”ป

๐•€โ„•๐•Š๐•‹๐”ธ๐”พโ„๐”ธ๐•„ย |ย ๐•๐•†๐•Œ๐•‹๐•Œ๐”น๐”ผย |ย ๐•‹๐•€๐•‚๐•‹๐•†๐•‚

ย 

4848829-B-4-F46-4-ADD-81-CF-BC2-F28-E87-

ย 

๐”น๐•€๐•†๐”พโ„๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•ย 

ย 

โ„•๐•†๐•‹๐”ธ๐”น๐•ƒ๐”ผ โ„‚๐•†๐•๐”ผโ„๐•Š

https://youtu.be/V3bBcgKolvoย 

Islands (Sara Bareilles)

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV5-Q5kKV7Eย ย 

Instagram & Snapchat Covers

ย 

๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐•๐•†๐•€โ„‚๐”ผ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™ โ„™๐”ผโ„๐”ฝ๐•†โ„๐•„๐”ธโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ๐•Š

ย 

BLIND AUDITIONย 

Song:

Chair Turns & Coach Choice:ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐•Š๐•†โ„•๐”พ ๐•Š๐•Œ๐”พ๐”พ๐”ผ๐•Š๐•‹๐•€๐•†โ„•๐•Š ๐”ฝ๐•†โ„ ๐•‚๐”ธ๐•‹โ„๐”ผโ„๐•€โ„•๐”ผ

1. Gravityย (Sara Bareilles)

2. Braveย (Sara Bareilles)

3. driversย licenseย (Olivia Rodrigo)

4. Speechless (Naomi Scott)ย 

ย 

๐•†โ„๐•€๐”พ๐•€โ„•๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•Š

ย 

๐”ฝ๐”ธโ„• ๐•ƒ๐•€๐•Š๐•‹

1. Angeles

2. Bk1234

3. QueenCami

4.ย TheVoiceFan2

5. David68

6. jarmon

7. Spurrious

8. Hsamid

9. sydneysam

10. ย AliXRose

11. BigMac454

ย 

Comment "add me" in order to be added.ย 

Edited by Angeles
  • Thanks 1

• Angeles changed the title to ๐•‚๐”ธ๐•‹โ„๐”ผโ„๐•€โ„•๐”ผ ๐”ธโ„•โ„• ๐•„๐•†โ„๐•ƒ๐”ผโ„ ๐”ฝ๐”ธโ„• ๐•‹โ„โ„๐”ผ๐”ธ๐”ป
  • Angeles changed the title to ๐•‚๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐• ๐•™๐•๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••
  • Angeles changed the title to Katherine Ann Mohler Fan Thread ๐Ÿ’ซ
1 minute ago, Angeles said:

I have to fix the formatting amongst other things on the OP, but she is insane. Feel free to comment some song suggestionsย though. ๐Ÿ™‚

I meanโ€ฆ sheโ€™d slay anything by Sara Bareilles. ๐Ÿ˜ โ€œGravityโ€ comes to mind. She could slay some worship songs too, but Iโ€™m not sure how much sheโ€™s into that.ย 

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I meanโ€ฆ sheโ€™d slay anything by Sara Bareilles. ๐Ÿ˜ โ€œGravityโ€ comes to mind. She could slay some worship songs too, but Iโ€™m not sure how much sheโ€™s into that.ย 

Ooh.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Brave could also be a good song choice for her.ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angeles said:

Sheย can also sing multiple genres as seen from her cover compilation.ย 

Yeah, Iโ€™d also suggest โ€œCall Out My Nameโ€ if it hadnโ€™t already been sung by another contestant in the blinds.ย 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I am curious about theย song choice for her audition. ๐Ÿง

I noticed this playlist on her Spotify account. Maybe she sang one of these. ๐Ÿค” Iโ€™d love Tattooed Heart. Not sure if she has the range though.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I noticed this playlist on her Spotify account. Maybe she sang one of these. ๐Ÿค” Iโ€™d love Tattooed Heart. Not sure if she has the range though.ย 

ย 

ย 

First of all, she's slaying with the taste lmao. Second, I think a lot of these could be good songs for The Voice, so if this is a list of songs she might wanna sing, I can imagine several of these being her blind/knockout/lives songs (and, yes, we are manifesting her making the lives).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

First of all, she's slaying with the taste lmao. Second, I think a lot of these could be good songs for The Voice, so if this is a list of songs she might wanna sing, I can imagine several of these being her blind/knockout/lives songs (and, yes, we are manifesting her making the lives).

Half of those songs have been sung this season. I could see her singing drivers license though. ๐Ÿง

• Angeles changed the title to ๐•‚๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐• ๐•™๐•๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••