𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕

Angeles

Untitled236-20210811002409.png

A goodluck artwork for Queen Katherine! Even if I feel like it doesn't look liker her :dead:

I have used on of Katherine's Instagram photos as a reference for this artwork! 

I feel so guilty for not posting here, apparently handling 9 fan threads was a hard task lmao. But, here I am! I really wanna do one for her during the battles but I ran out of time. Now, I've made one for her. Might be simple, but I made sure to put details into it. As they say, simple, but beautiful, just like Katherine ;)

I've said this so many times but I really adore artists who steps out of their group to go solo and compete in shows like this. The bravery? salute my girl! It's obviously a huge adjustment, but since Katherine has a voice that stands out, she did it! She made it all the way to the Knockouts, which for me is a huge accomplishment already. I have ZERO doubts that she would slay. I know that she would inspire a lot of woman and musicians out there to just go and pursue for their dream. I am rooting for you queen!

We've got your back, and I'm sure your family and friends are too! ;) just do your best and leave it all out on the stage, with no regrets. As your coach, Ariana said, "When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.:wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angeles said:

Could those songs been her blinds & KOs song choices? 

I was actually thinking they could be some of her remaining songs left on her songs list for the live shows, but it's too few. I wouldn't be surprised if she did "Tattooed Heart" in the KOs, considering her coach and how much she likes Ariana. I think Shi'Ann did the same in s13?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angeles said:

Our queen 👑 got eliminated, BUT she got selected for a special returnee special. Congratulations Katherine! 🎉  

Oops, I jumped on here w/o knowing spoilers were out. Congrats to Katherine on getting multiple chair turns in the blinds and winning her battle! I haven't checked out spoilers yet, so I don't really know anything about the knockouts, but I hope that Ariana continues to help you after the show. Good luck! 🙂 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Asking to join even if it’s too little too late - I do really like Katherine’s tone and was hoping to see her in the lives, but I’m sure I’ll enjoy her on the show even if this wasn’t the ending I’d hoped she’d have.

Never too late to join. Added. 👍🏻

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Angeles said:

Our queen 👑 got eliminated, BUT she got selected for a special returnee special. Congratulations Katherine! 🎉  

Yeah 🥲 I really wanted to see Katherine Ann in the lives, but I’m already so invested in her as an artist, so it doesn’t hurt too much. I can’t wait to see her performances and follow her post-show career. 😊

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Angeles said:

i haven't been too active, but i'm so excited to hear Katherine in the competition. she's so kind, as she even followed me on instagram. 🥺💕 september 20 can't come soon enough! 

She is really sweet! I can’t wait to see her reaction to Ariana again. 

• Like 1