🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

3 hours ago, Persy said:

Congrats to Girl Named Tom on the win! They earned it. They all earned it. I wish the top 8 was the finale and having 5 winners cause all 5 of the finalists are deserving of the win. I was shocked and happy for them!

Yeah, every single artist in that finale would have been deserving of the win. :yes: The talent this year was insane!

• Like 2

YESSS :wub: So happy for them! I'll be honest, I hadn’t paid attention to them before the show started, but 5 seconds into their blind, I was hooked! Love when an artist has this ethereal and almost haunting quality to their performances, and I'm glad they were able to replicate it every time they set foot on stage. Hopefully they paved the way for more folk artists to audition.

I wish them (and their father!) the best, looking forward to their original music ^_^

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

YESSS :wub: So happy for them! I'll be honest, I didn't pay attention to them before the show started, but 5 seconds into their blind, I was hooked! Love when an artist has this ethereal and almost haunting quality to their performances, and I'm glad they were able to replicate it every time they set foot on stage. Hopefully they paved the way for more folk artists to audition.

I wish them (and their father!) the best, looking forward to their original music ^_^

I’m glad they got you hooked with their audition and yes, I’d love to see more folk artists in the future. 🙂 

Yeah, wishing him a speedy recovery (I know it’s been hard 🥲) In terms of original music, “No Snow For Christmas” is out now on some streaming platforms. 🎄

• Like 1

I know I'm like super late but a huge congrats to Girl Named Tom 🏆🥇🏆! They made history in this show. They deserved it no matter what other people say. I can't wait to hear more music from them. 

-

I just noticed that Kelly wins every long season the show has have and she doesn't just win with a normal winner. She always makes history with an artist. 😂

8 minutes ago, theriverarcade said:

I know I'm like super late but a huge congrats to Girl Named Tom 🏆🥇🏆! They made history in this show. They deserved it no matter what other people say. I can't wait to hear more music from them. 

Yes!!! They never really faltered during their run. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, theriverarcade said:

-

I just noticed that Kelly wins every long season the show has have and she doesn't just win with a normal winner. She always makes history with an artist. 😂

I always root for all Team Kelly contestants. I don't care who wins so long as it's from Team Kelly😂😂

• Like 1