🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

Seriously hope they don´t read SM and simply focus on enjoying their win because damn the hate is brutal. It´s like they supported them all season and now suddenly the claws come out because they beat Wendy. And I love her too, but bashing them is unnecesary.

This is the time where the fans must stick with them and enjoy the fact that we already have new material from them after their win.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Seriously hope they don´t read SM and simply focus on enjoying their win because damn the hate is brutal. It´s like they supported them all season and now suddenly the claws come out because they beat Wendy. And I love her too, but bashing them is unnecesary.

This is the time where the fans must stick with them and enjoy the fact that we already have new material from them after their win.

It's a good thing to three of them seem very down-to-earth. I don't think they'd let the hate get to their heads, considering what else is waiting for them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

GNT's fan base, in my opinion, is one where actions speak louder than words. SM is literally bashing them, but the bashing is coming from the fans of other contestants. GNT's fans aren't interested in any of this nonsense; they're happy with their victories.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Arsh said:

GNT's fan base, in my opinion, is one where actions speak louder than words. SM is literally bashing them, but the bashing is coming from the fans of other contestants. GNT's fans aren't interested in any of this nonsense; they're happy with their victories.

I know the SM hate is not coming from their fanbase, what I hope is that the people that voted for them stick with them, and that of course the guys dont let that stuff get into their heads.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I know the SM hate is not coming from their fanbase, what I hope is that the people that voted for them stick with them, and that of course the guys dont let that stuff get into their heads.

The fact that their pre-show music was charting gives me hope that their fanbase is pretty dedicated.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Why can’t people just enjoy how legendary that Top 2 was? 🥲

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I agree. Everything really came together there. Definitely their best stage presence too.

They really seem to be more and more relaxed together on stage! Honestly, in their element!  I recall in one of their talks with Kelly mentioning how they really hadn’t thought to make use of the big stage, so VLV and Chain were really great for them. They’re accustomed to small, folk venues. I’m so glad they enjoyed themselves. It was really obvious, especially with the boys!🥰👏🏻❤️

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Taobarb said:

They really seem to be more and more relaxed together on stage! Honestly, in their element!  I recall in one of their talks with Kelly mentioning how they really hadn’t thought to make use of the big stage, so VLV and Chain were really great for them. They’re accustomed to small, folk venues. I’m so glad they enjoyed themselves. It was really obvious, especially with the boys!🥰👏🏻❤️

Yeah, I'm glad they got the opportunity to maneuver a big stage on the Voice.

• Like 1