Who Won The Battle: Bryan Bautista or Malik Heard?

Hsamid

Who won the battle  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Bryan Bautista
    • Malik Heard

One of my favourite battles ever. When I first heard this back in the day I thought Bryan was the clear cut winner because of his range and falsetto notes. But rewatching it now, Maliks runs were impeccable. I'm not sure who I prefer

Christina ended up picking Bryan.

The top comment on the YT video that preferred Malik had 17 likes, and for Bryan it was 27. But there were more comments saying Malik was better

Who do you guys think won the battle?

Edited by Hsamid

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

When I first heard this back in the day I thought Bryan was the clear cut winner because of his range and falsetto notes.

Same. I prefer Malik now; he wasn't perfect, but after listening to plenty of Bryan, I realize that I just don't like his tone. Malik feels like he has a "fuller" voice, and as you said, Malik's runs were excellent! Bryan's range also isn't very impressive to me once I realize that he doesn't really show off many low notes. 

Overall, I'd pick Malik just based on vocal preference, but from an objective standpoint, I agree with Misirlou above that either would deserve a triple steal. 

Edit: LOL I'm the only who's voted so far who prefers Malik. It's 12 vs. 1 right now :haha:.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

Also, I'd be curious to see Addison vs. Karli done in one of these polls. I imagine that a lot of IDF would go toward Addison, but I also know that Karli is well-liked on here. I'm not sure if that battle is considered even, but I thought both did really well in it.

• Like 1

Bryan and Malik both brought something different to the table here. Bryan showed off more range and falsetto, and Malik showed more runs. I watched this battle within the last couple days and I can’t tell you who I would pick. Bryan was clearly the better long-term option though.

I’ve already mentioned that this was one of the best battles I have seen on the show, as most battles don’t blow me away as much as this one

• Like 1

11 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Same. I prefer Malik now; he wasn't perfect, but after listening to plenty of Bryan, I realize that I just don't like his tone. Malik feels like he has a "fuller" voice, and as you said, Malik's runs were excellent! Bryan's range also isn't very impressive to me once I realize that he doesn't really show off many low notes. 

Overall, I'd pick Malik just based on vocal preference, but from an objective standpoint, I agree with Misirlou above that either would deserve a triple steal. 

Edit: LOL I'm the only who's voted so far who prefers Malik. It's 12 vs. 1 right now :haha:.

Yeah I always slightly preffered Maliks fuller tone here.

Lmao, well I thought this poll would be  even, yikes.

11 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Also, I'd be curious to see Addison vs. Karli done in one of these polls. I imagine that a lot of IDF would go toward Addison, but I also know that Karli is well-liked on here. I'm not sure if that battle is considered even, but I thought both did really well in it.

Forgot about this battle. Just listened to it. Personally, I thought Addison was the clear winner. But heck I'll make a poll if no one else will, the result can't be more lopsided than the last 2..

besides, I was having trouble looking for strictly female battles that were evenly matched or that won't be lopsided in voting.

Edited by Hsamid