The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)

Solaris

5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I thought I was gonna get through this cycle unscathed..... Then those last two cuts happened. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

ย 

Well, at least I can say that 6 of my favorites won their seasons. Yes, Kameron Marlowe won Season 15, I will not be accepting questions at this time.

Yeah safe to say no one went unscathed but that's too be expected from a bloodbath round I guess.ย 

22 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Jeffrey ๐Ÿ˜ญย I love my sassy gay ginger. Part of why I love Season 9 so much. โค๏ธ

ย 

I have a weakness for redheads so I was pleased as punch when #TeamGinger made the finale. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ TPTB was so miffed that they hexed me and I never had a snowflake make the finale for 8 seasons till King Todd broke the curse. โค๏ธ

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I thought I was gonna get through this cycle unscathed..... Then those last two cuts happened. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

ย 

Well, at least I can say that 6 of my favorites won their seasons. Yes, Kameron Marlowe won Season 15, I will not be accepting questions at this time.

Hopefully @Solarisย makes or has someone make us a really cool picture with all our season winners.ย 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Hopefully @Solarisย makes or has someone make us a really cool picture with all our season winners.ย 

ย 

I am not graphically inclined or I would do a banner with the winners and a banner for the Top 15!

Edited by Solaris

8 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Fun fact about Jeffery's battle: Adam absolutely hated it and he practically dragged him and his partner to their faces after it was over. It was so bad that TPTB had to montage the battle to protect Jeffery. ๐Ÿ˜†

Woah.

But it is Adam so.ย 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

The Cassadee stans after remembering how brutal the previous round was and seeing she doesnโ€™t have immunity yet:

tenor.gif

ย 

i have a feeling she's going to be in the battle!

Just now, taylorkat said:

Jeffery. ๐Ÿ˜ข

It wasn't easy ๐Ÿ˜ขย 

I knew he was on everyone's radar so I am glad I am the one who got to cut him so I could give him an excellent write-up.ย 

Please welcome to the finalsโ€ฆ

ย 

The OG Queen of the Instant Save, responsible for sending home five people in two weeks and almost overcoming Christina Grimmeโ€™s pre-existing fanbaseโ€ฆ

ย 

speaker_kat_perkins.jpg

ย 

• Like 1

Just now, *Chris said:

It wasn't easy ๐Ÿ˜ขย 

I knew he was on everyone's radar so I am glad I am the one who got to cut him so I could give him an excellent write-up.ย 

ย 

It was very good!

• Thanks 1

Just now, *Chris said:

Elliott never cease to amaze me :dead:

Me seeing everyoneโ€™s write-ups say โ€œI was torn between this person and Kat but Katโ€™s not a threat to make the finalsโ€:

195.png

• Haha 1

The fact that Kat Perkins survived gettingย assigned Let It Go and Chandelier in the same nightย makes herย deserving of the final vote; thanks for coming to my TED Talk โค๏ธ

Edited by Elliott