The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)

Solaris

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Amber was my season 4 fav.  Sad.  This  was always going to be a rough round going down to 13 contestants!

:( 

I don't know why you make your rankdowns even more brutal than the normal games. You know how these final cuts always goes. :dead:😢 

10 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

FWIW, I looked at the remaining people left and I decided to cut the person who have done the least post-show, music-wise. I thought maybe it'll be less painful to eliminate someone who barely followed up on their Voice runs. Guess it didn't work ahahahah

Oooh ahhh it's fine and understandable. :hug: 

Now that Ali got cut right after..... I kinda don't care about the Amber cut as much now. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

:( 

I don't know why you make your rankdowns even more brutal than the normal games. You know how these final cuts always goes. :dead:😢 

Oooh ahhh it's fine and understandable. :hug: 

Now that Ali got cut right after..... I kinda don't care about the Amber cut as much now. :dead: 

It's not a Voice season without a brutal elimination format. *shrugs*

And thanks. 🙂 

19 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

FWIW, I looked at the remaining people left and I decided to cut the person who have done the least post-show, music-wise. I thought maybe it'll be less painful to eliminate someone who barely followed up on their Voice runs. Guess it didn't work ahahahah

If Amber had put out post voice stuff she could have easily been in my top tier voice favorites but the lack of that does keep her behind some others for me at least.

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

It's not a Voice season without a brutal elimination format. *shrugs*

And thanks. 🙂 

Ooooh yess this is certainly true. :shiver: :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Me watching everyone struggle over their picks, meanwhile I am torn between like 5-6 people :dead: 

:dead: 

14 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Well maybe get to work and I won't have to tell you 😘

You know of a thing called a life? Such as work, celebrating milestone, enjoying life post-COVID.... 

And maybe give us better detailed writeups as to why you cut someone instead of just summarizing their journey 😘 

Juliet Simms

1921659-juliet-simms-voice-617-409-compr

This was always going to be a difficult decision at this stage and I do feel bad to cut Juliet. I know she's probably quite popular here and someone who I can see being a threat in the end. Unfortunately, we have seen this round to be a really tough one already and after losing my two favorite people left after saving India, I had to lean this way. I should preface this by saying that I'm sure my write-up may not be a full credit to Juliet's time on The Voice or her career, and I'm sure others would be able to give her better words than myself!

Juliet appeared on Season 2 of The Voice, where she auditioned with the song "Oh! Darling" that turned three chairs - she joined Cee Lo Green's team. In the older format of the show this meant that she stayed a member of Team Cee Lo throughout, where she showed her strengths as a vocalist and contender. She performed a lot of classic rock songs in the live shows, such as "Roxanne" by The Police, "Cryin'" by Aerosmith and "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. In the semi-finals she benefited well from the 'points system' in place by scoring the second-highest scores behind eventual winner Jermaine Paul. At the final, she placed in second as Cee Lo's top placing team member.

Juliet signed with Universal Records post-The Voice but parted ways due to not having creative control, and since has put out a lot of independent music. She recently rebranded herself as Lilith Czar putting new music out this year. Apparently she is also a second-generation Scientologist? Going purely off her Wikipedia I can't comment on this too much lol.

Overall, I'm sorry if this is a tough cut but this has been a tough last round as to be expected. When bringing down my options, I was left feeling Juliet was my best choice at this time.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

• Solaris changed the title to The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)