@Solaris - 10/20

@*Wallace - 11/20

@Alex95 - 11/20

@*Lily - 14/20

@taylorkat - 14/20
@Gonzalo - 16/20

@goofycilla90 - 20/20

Rei - 1/20

despite not caring for Yoanna this is just the best picture this show ever produced

Diana - 1/20

one of if not my favorite pictures of all time, flawless

Richard - 1/20

I feel like this is sort of an obligatory placement, lol. Everything here is just perfect. The intensity in her green eyes, the bold red lip, and of course that helmet. Yoanna isn’t doing much here at all, but the simplicity here is just so effective. Phenomenal picture.

Derek - 2/20

Allison’s photo is my favorite, but this is the quintessential image from ANTM for me. I’ve said it before, but if you look up “iconic” in the dictionary this photo is what you’ll find. One of the best faces to ever come through the show. 

Akshar - 3/20

This is my winner prediction, deservingly so! Yoanna absolutely CRUSHED THIS!!! Like this photo is STRIKING! It grabs your attention INSTANTLY and she looks FIERCE AF! Everything about this shot is ICONIC!!!

Dee - 4/20 

I mean, what more is there to say? This is the photo that defines ANTM. Unforgettable, fascinating, breathtaking. Truly iconic. If I were being objective, I would say this is the greatest shot in ANTM history. I know I am contradicting myself by ranking this photo so high while calling for an unpredictable winner, but there is physically no way I could have ranked Yoanna's shot any lower than fourth. The symmetry of Yoanna's face. The strength of Yoanna's jaw. The smoothness of Yoanna's skin. The badass helmet. The striking red lip. There is not a single thing wrong with this shot.

Sola - 10/20

This is a terrific beauty shot and really the only Yoanna shot that I liked.  I think this has a good chance to win the season.

Wallace - 11/20

Great photo from a Meh winner. The photos are what matters most here so I can't fault this being here and it's deserving. But that doesn't mean I have to rank it high either.

Alex - 11/20

Similar to my #10 where objectively it should be higher, but I just put models I prefer above it because it's a rankdown and you don't have to be objective. I'm a sucker for symmetry and this is maybe the most symmetrical photo in ANTM history. The helmet, the lipstick. Yoanna may not be doing as ~much~ as some other photos here but she doesn't need to.

Lily - 14/20

Think this very likely has a chance of winning. A tad on the predictable side for me so ranking it lower, yet it still holds up in this group for me to completely tank.

Gigi - 14/20

It's not a favorite of mine, but her cheekbones are appealing.

Gonzalo - 16/20

Photoshop

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 25 Results: Runner-Up)