RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 6

Elliott

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Wait whatt? I don't get it. What's this all about?

Referencing how you binged watched and posted all your thoughts at once. :haha:

The “I just saw _____” quote is what Alexis said in the AS1 Top 8 episode when she saw an Asian woman walked past and called her Manila.

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Providing my thoughts weeks after the episode aired 😛 

Oooh lol. I provide my thoughts on time when I watch the seasons in live time though. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Referencing how you binged watched and posted all your thoughts at once. :haha:

The “I just saw _____” quote is what Alexis said in the AS1 Top 8 episode when she saw an Asian woman walked past and called her Manila.

Oooh I see. :lmao: And oooo thanks for refreshing me there. Totally forgot about that one. 🙈

I pretty much agree with most people's thoughts on this episode.

Ginger was hilarious and didn't deserve to be in the Bottom 4 this week. :ermm:

I felt really bad  for Silky this week now that we saw more of her story.  It's a shame the online community and even work related things were so harsh towards her. She didn't seem her big personality self and was way toned down. It was sad to see. Kinda sad to see her go even though she didn't stand out to me this season. :( 

I am really happy for Trinity getting a win here. Going from Bottom 2 to a win is amazing! :omg: 

The Trinity & Laganja  lip sync was fantastic. It was great seeing Laganja so happy and really killing it in her element as a dancer/performer. :yes: 

I thought it was a fun episode overall! The rusical was pretty good, nobody did badly I thought, and lots of great runways. Jessica was a random choice on paper for assassin considering she never won a lip-sync, however she did a great job and I hope she's on the radar for All-Stars in the future.

1. Ra'Jah - Once again, she did a great job. Her performance of Diana might not have been one of the biggest standouts, but I really liked it and thought she did well.

2. Trinity - I was nervous after those first two weeks but wow.. she's pulled it back around. She deserved the win this week IMO, that was an excellent Beyoncé (a relief to finally see this on Drag Race!)

3. Kylie - I enjoyed her choosing Steven Tyler, unpredictable but it worked well.

4. Scarlet - Cute performance this week, great runway. I'm finding her to be consistently enjoyable and it's a shame she's been safe each week because I think she deserved a top placement in there somewhere (probably the first ep for me).

5. Jan - Did a good job, honestly the evil part of me was kinda rooting for rusical facecrack 2.0 but I'm happy she got her win! Her lip-sync was.. interesting though.

6. A'Keria - Super tough to see A'Keria struggling. I personally wouldn't have had her in the bottom this week, but I also didn't feel outraged by it happening. Her runway was great. I am really pulling for her to turn it around now because I think her time is probably up next time she hits the bottom.

7. Ginger - A little surprised to see Ginger kinda in the middle/bottom of the pack atm. I thought her Fergie was alright, but I'm not sure it was the best choice.

8. Pandora - At first I was kinda hoping she changed it up from doing a character she was well-known for, but I did really enjoy her performance and it was maybe even one of my top faves. Another solid week.

9. Yara - Her Shakira had a lot of promise but she did look disconnected. Even though she had the stronger track record, I do feel like we didn't see that fight in her and so I'm ok with her going here.

10. Eureka - I don't think her performance was bad this week but.. I wouldn't have put it anywhere near the top personally? It was fine but kinda forgettable to me.

Pretty solid week but some really forgettable performances in the Rusical and on the runway.

01. Scarlet - By far my favourite performance of the week. She’s one of the few queens who isn’t afraid to make themselves look stupid. Fantastic Katy Perry and runway.

02. Eureka - I loved her runway and enjoyed her Madonna. I’m loving Eureka and hope she makes it far.

03. Kylie - I liked her Steven Tyler but found it very one note. The same arm movements and mic stand choreography. She needs to have a standout performance soon or I can picture her going home.

04. Jan - She did a fine job

but I’m finding it really hard to root for her. I’m just finding her very unlikable now. 
05. Trinity - Good job as Beyoncé but I really don’t like her. I don’t find her funny and I found her runway to be one of the weakest.

06. Yara - I thought she did fine and embodied Shakira better than the people did below.

07. Ra’Jah - Bebe did it better. I forgot about her performance and her runway. Probably her weakest week.
08. Pandora - I don’t find her funny and her runways are some of the worst 

09. Ginger - Meh.

10. Akeria - How is she still there?

This was a good week.  I would have had Trinity, and Scarlet as the Top 2, Jan third I suppose.  I didn't care for this lipsync from either queen, worst so far this season.

Overall rankings.

1. Trinity K. Bonet - has slayed the last 2 weeks, I am surprised she didn't win this one.

2. Kylie Sonique Love - I loved her frills runway and she did a great job, shes consistently doing well this season.

3. Pandora Boxx - I would have had her just outside of the Top this week.

4. Scarlet Envy - slaying, she should have been in the Top 3 of the last 4 weeks.  Why are they Janning her?

5. Eureka - don't agree with the Top placement this week, but i loved how inventive her runway was.

6. Ra'Jah O'Hara - here based on passed performances, as I probably would have had her low over Ginger based solely on this week.  Agree with Zoey, Bebe did it better.

7. Ginger - I can agree with her low placement this week, as i just found it forgetable.  Hopefully she picks it up soon.

8. Jan - she did great as lady gaga.  That lip sync though was pretty rough.

9. A'Keria Davenport - she had easily the best runway look of the week, it was stunning.  The Prince though, sorry!

10. Yara Sofia - finally bye!  Comfortable the worst.

The curse of Jan broken! The curse of Beyoncé broken!

I thought Jan earned her win but it is very Jan of her to spoil it immediately afterward with that lip sync hahaha

i appreciated that the camera didn’t cut to judge reactions every two seconds during the performances.

jessica wild clearly submitting her application for AS7 

loved so many of the runways this week. Another knockout episode… this season is delivering big time 

1. Ra’Jah

2. Eureka

3. Trinity

4. Scarlet

5. Jan

6. Yara - should not have been anywhere near the bottom this week tbh, even my girl Ra’Jah was weaker than her

7.  Kylie

8. Ginger

9. A’Keria

10. Pandora

5 hours ago, *Lily said:

:omg: I was really wondering who that was because it was such a good vocal/impression! Ugh even more reason to love :wub:

Surprised Wally hasn’t come in here losing his ish at the revelation that Vonzell voiced Beyoncé for TKB. :giggle:

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2021 at 10:53 PM, *Wallace said:

Ra’Jah and Kylie Sonique were two queens I wasn’t really looking  forward to but both really impressed me and were standouts these first 2 episodes.

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2021 at 4:39 PM, Elliott said:

It’s All Stars. That happens all the time.

Oooh I understand. I can't remember all of the AS track records so stuff like that always impresses me. :haha:  

On 7/8/2021 at 10:23 AM, *Lily said:

TKB!!!!!

Screen_Shot_2019-04-15_at_2.11.04_PM.jpg

:dead: 

Going to catch up in this  thread now as I watched the episode - and apparently @Elliott was tagging me a lot in here. :haha: 

On 7/9/2021 at 10:47 PM, Elliott said:

I wonder if Vonzell bring one of the vocalists for the Rusical will finally get @Alex95 to watch the show…

@*Lily @*Wallace

On 7/10/2021 at 3:57 AM, *Lily said:

:omg: I was really wondering who that was because it was such a good vocal/impression! Ugh even more reason to love :wub:

On 7/10/2021 at 8:58 AM, Elliott said:

Surprised Wally hasn’t come in here losing his ish at the revelation that Vonzell voiced Beyoncé for TKB. :giggle:

LMAO I had no idea. :dead:  But wow Vonzell did the  Beyonce imtation voice over???? :omg: I am blown away! :omg: 

Oooh I loved the Rusical episode especially this theme of doing musical performers at the Halftime show. Definitely up my alley and theme I that I never knew I wanted. 😄

- Trinity SLAYED it as  Beyoncé. :omg: I watched her performance twice during the episode. I wannna watch it some more now knowing Vonzell did those vocals. :wub:  i thought she was the clear best this week so I was livid she didn't win. :/ But thank you Trinity for finally delivering a great Beyonce impersonation on this show!

- I'm happy for Jan breaking her  curse and her Lady Gaga performance was great. I would have had her in the Top 3 but yeah she got the moment she wanted and that's good. I do agree with the  comments that she's kinda unlikable this season. She still comes off kinda desperate. 🙈 And glad to see others not liking her lip sync. It's strange how she did a fantastic rusical performance but then delivered a mediocre lip sync. It was nice seeing Jessica Wild as she was one my faves from S2.

- I think Scarlet was another standout as well. She was fun as Katy Perry. Kylie was good as Steven Tyler. Pandora was great as expected too.

- Eureka! did well and was fun as Madonna but not sure if I agree she was Top 3 worthy.

- I also agree with those that Yara shouldn't have B2'd. Yeah her lip syncing and facial expressions were off but her emboding and dancing as Shakira was really great and strong. I really wish she fought for her spot to stay as she certainly should not have gone this soon.

- Gah I am feeling bad for A'Keria but also giving up on her. :(  It's been a rough season. I do think she should have gone this week but her passion for wanting to be here and do better is really strong. Her runways are strong at least. Hoping she can have at least one great week before she goes.

- I did feel most of the other lip syncs were fine/on the underwhelming side. They were just too short or unmemorable to me.

Remaining LSAs:

Ep 5: Bianca Del Rio Mayhem Miller

Ep 6: Manila Luzon
Ep 7: Alexis Mateo
Ep 8: Heidi N Closet
Ep 9: Kameron Michaels
Ep 11: Jaida Essence Hall

Edited by Elliott

F*cking robbed. She had one of the best track records and especially next to Jan.

01. Eureka - She continues to impress me and slay.

02. Akeria - What a comeback! 
03. Ginger - The only time I’ve ever enjoyed her lip-syncing. Her runway was one of the best too.
04. Scarlet - She went home why?

05. Kylie - Forgettable because she’s soft spoken but I didn’t think she did anything bad. She just didn’t bring much. 

06. Trinity - She did well to keep up with Eureka and Akeria. She was the most human this week when she was being open about her HIV status. One of the few moments I’ve enjoyed from her where she didn’t seem cold.

07. Ra’Jah - Her weakest week by far. I forgot everything she did this week.

08. Pandora - Not for me. Her part in the talk show went no where and her runway was terrible compared to the others. 

09. Jan - The crying, the over the top acting and the terrible runway. Girl, go home already.

• Like 1

Just finished the episode and I have some thoughts.  Bianca coming out as the lip sync assassin to just run away was hilarious.  Mayhem a lip sync assassin though?  I dont think!  The Scarlet robbery this season was something, she wasn't in my bottom of the week and her runways all season have been brilliant.

1.  Ginger Minj - STAR.  Stole the whole episode.  Hilarious lip sync, great moderation and opening up about her past.  That nice big $30k win.  Ginger is back baby!

2.  Trinity K. Bonet - Slay

3. Ra'Jah O'Hara - It was nice seeing the vulnerability.

4.  Eureka! - I don't like Eureka but she is doing very well this season as a whole.

5.  Scarlet Envy - Yikes, can't believe she was sent home.

6.  Kylie Sonique Love - Not her strongest weak, but shouldn't have been bottom 2. 

7.  Pandora BoXXX - I was disappointed with her performance, would have been my other low of the week.  

8.  Akeria Davenport - moves above Jan as she had a decent week.  But I didn't find her anything special.

9.  Jan - Seriously, she was so cringeworthy all episode.  From her intro to the pink table talk, to her confessionals.  The least likable she's ever been and should have gone home.

Enjoyed the episode more than I expected to. I was a little nervous seeing the teaser for it last week but I think it worked out well overall and led to some interesting conversations.

1. Ra'Jah - Continuing to be star of the season for me. Hearing her open up about her relationship with her mother was really sad/touching.

2. Trinity - Another great week for her! In the challenge and the look, she's continuing to perform well.

3. Kylie - I liked seeing her really fight this week in deliberations, I think she's definitely got more to give.

4. Ginger - Enjoyed her this week, not sure if I'd have given her the win but happy for her. That being said... she did a great job in the lip-sync!

5. Scarlet - her walking into the werk room and saying she had rave reviews? Iconic honestly! Do what you have to do to fight for your place. I'm sad that she's gone because I do feel she deserved better this season.

6. A'Keria - Stepped it up this week for sure. Even though I don't think she should have been in the bottom last week, I was nervous for her coming from two bottom two's in a row, and she did a good job.

7. Eureka - Probably would have given her the win this week. She's shown in Season 10 and in this challenge that she works well in a hosting/moderating capacity.

8. Jan - Eeeek I feel bad for Jan. I do think her personality is always 'on' and I felt for her as she struggled to relay that to the queens/judges, but I also understood how the others were trying to relay that message to her. All that being said, I think she was weakest this week and would have personally chose her to go home.

9. Pandora - I'm just waiting for her to really stand out. She's had a few good performances but nothing that's making me fully on board yet so is in the bottom by default.