RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 6

Elliott

11 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Ginger should have sent Trinity home tbh.

I still kinda wish anyone had the nerve to pull a stunt and send home Ginger that first week she was in the bottom. Obviously she shouldn't have been in the bottom that week but.. perfect opportunity to remove a threat!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

My rankings are never based on the week though, they’re just my overall rankings 🤷‍♀️

Who's doing it week by week because I've been doing it overall all season long too. :rofl: 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 9:55 AM, *Lily said:

Yay glad you're the same! :wub: Yeah I've really gone back and forth this season on my favourite which is quite nice to have. But I've enjoyed Trinity, Ra'Jah and Kylie's journeys/improvements all especially and they'd be my overall top 3 there :yes:

Mhmm yeah this season's competition is reallly tight as I feel I have a different favorite every week. :haha: I would also include Ginger amongst that group for me. And Eureka! is up there and not too far behind either.

On 8/5/2021 at 12:32 PM, Zoey said:

Decent episode this week. I didn’t love it like I have others but not every episode can be amazing. I think the elimination was long overdue. They can’t have dragged her any further. When is this game within a game coming to a head? :whut:

On 8/5/2021 at 3:07 PM, FrogLenzen said:

they are killing us. I hope someone ridiculous comes back and wins the season just to prove how stupid this was

Ughhh seriously. This twist is getting absolutely ridiculous. :dead: 

On 8/5/2021 at 3:09 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Ginger should have sent Trinity home tbh.

Gross.

On 8/5/2021 at 3:46 PM, Elliott said:

Who's doing it week by week because I've been doing it overall all season long too. :rofl: 

That's what I did on S12 too. I haven't this season as I can't figure out how to rank the Queens. :haha: 

On 8/5/2021 at 8:58 PM, totes4totes said:

lol everybody interpreting pop art as just their faces in different colors on a dress.

LOL I noticed that too. :haha: 

This was a fun episode. I thought Ginger and Kylie were the clear Top 2 this week. Snatch Game is Ginger's kind of challeneg and she brought it & shone here once again. She also delivered such a fun lip sync. Kylie was such a big surprise and the only one to really exceed my expectations. Loved her banter with Ginger here. :haha: 

The other group was a little tighter in competition. Eureka! was third best. She had the Divine look down. I don't know Divine's personality but Eureka! did bring a lot to the character. Sometimes a bit too much/aggressive but she was the funniest one of her group. Ra'Jah didn't have many jokes but she was funny in how she portrayed LaToya Jackson.

Oooof this was def not Trinity's week. I do think she was the overall weakest. :( It's crazy how her group delivered more Whitney joke/references than herself. I am glad she survived based on her track record as she should not have gone overall speaking.

Pandora had some fun moments as Kim Cattrall but was disappointing as a whole - the most disappointing. She didn't live up to her epic S2 Snatch Game here at all. :( She was too one note. It's a shame she was so much in her head.

I am tired waiting for a game within a game.

1. Kylie Sonique : Queen.
  2. R'ajah : Queen of the glow-up.
  3. Ginger : Really enjoying her, this season.
  4. Trinity : Still a queen.
  5. Eureka : Nailed snatch game.
  6. Pandora : Why, why why... what could have been as Betty White. 
  • Like 1

I thought it was an alright episode overall. Generally everyone did a pretty good job. Shame that we couldn't have got a better song for two really great lip-syncers. But excited for the game within a game to finally begin.

1. Ra'Jah - It's what she deserves! A great week for her, I'm not even mad that she wasn't giving much in that lip-sync (maybe purposely holding back who knows?) because it just wasn't a lip-sync song really. But glad she is joining the 2 wins club this season. ❤️

2. Trinity - I enjoyed her this week! I enjoyed her and Ginger most, behind Ra'Jah.

3. Kylie - Maybe not one of my favourite weeks for her but I'm still enjoying what she brings.

4. Ginger - Pretty good week, almost would have liked to see the character be even more 'animated' but the commentary was fun as ever.

5. Eureka! - I enjoyed her more this season than in her past runs. I thought she came across well and consistently performed pretty well too.

As much as I'm excited to see the game within a game, I'd be very happy with this top 4 being how it is. Feels far too late to bring anyone back but that just makes me want it to be someone random like Serena lmao.

Eureka deserved the win for Table Talk. That obvious choice would have made this episode much more thrilling. 

I'm so over the game within a game that I could scream. But I saved all my screams for Kameron Michaels. Even though the song was garbage

• Like 1

1. Ginger Minj - Tara (Terra?) Belle should have won.  Her outfit was cute, she had me laughing the hardest.  This should be her 3rd win, maybe even 4th as I thought she should have won the Rustory acting challenge.

2.Trinity K. Bonet - I thought she did everything right this week.  The concept, performance and outfit were all cute.

3. Ra'Jah O'Hara - The times I don't think she should win, she does, but she should have won the talent show.  I really liked the voice over part, Didn't love the outfit and she was outshone in the lip sync.

4. Kyle Sonique Love - I did love the outfit even though it was "costume-y", but her voice over part was the weakest of the group.

5. Eureka! - surpassed my expectations this season and did really well throughout the season.  I didn't love her performance this week and was the right person to leave.

Also slay Kameron!  Even though it was probably my second least favorite lip sync of the season after the Jan/Jessica one.  

Edited by Solaris