RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 6

Elliott

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

1. Ginger Minj - Tara (Terra?) Belle should have won.  Her outfit was cute, she had me laughing the hardest.  This should be her 3rd win, maybe even 4th as I thought she should have won the Rustory acting challenge.

I like Ginger a lot more this time than in seasons past, but 4 wins???

Divina De Campo I Dont Think GIF - Divina De Campo I Dont Think Not Thinking  - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

Just now, #jeah said:

I like Ginger a lot more this time than in seasons past, but 4 wins???

Divina De Campo I Dont Think GIF - Divina De Campo I Dont Think Not Thinking  - Discover & Share GIFs

There are a number of people who think she should have won the week Kylie did, so stuff it 🙂 She also killed this week, so doing the math that is 4 bb.

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

There are a number of people who think she should have won the week Kylie did, so stuff it 🙂 She also killed this week, so doing the math that is 4 bb.

I will pass on the stuffing but thanks!

I would probably switch Kylie/Ginger’s most recent wins for storyline purposes - the queen who was the first ever victim to Snatch Game going on to win it, whilst keeping up with Ginger throughout? Would have been great. But also Ginger did kill it and deserved her win there.

(Eureka should have won Pink Table Talk though and it would have at least made this top 5 a little tighter)

Edited by *Lily

Ra'Jah sucked in that lip-sync. Drag Tots was an absolute abomination. I surprisingly thought Ginger and Trinity did better than Ra'Jah with the character and "voiceover" performances, but Ra'Jah had such a beautiful look. As a Charli XCX stan of many years, I am disgusted by the choice of Boom Clap for the lip sync.

16 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Ra'Jah sucked in that lip-sync. Drag Tots was an absolute abomination. I surprisingly thought Ginger and Trinity did better than Ra'Jah with the character and "voiceover" performances, but Ra'Jah had such a beautiful look. As a Charli XCX stan of many years, I am disgusted by the choice of Boom Clap for the lip sync.

No one could have beat Kameron though. 😍

1. Ra'Jah - Okay so the challenge this week was pretty terrible but at least it was just a design challenge in disguise so we got to see Ra'Jah turn that sh*t out! And I loved her character, she was fun and had some great lines. That outfit was glorious! She definitely sucked in the lipsync.... but that song choice, Ru.......Charli was definitely like "kill me plz" on the inside lmaoooo

2. Eureka - I loved Eureka this season, she really turned her reputation around imo and I enjoyed her character as much as I could, lol. Loved her attitude towards the competition this time around, I think her comments to Trinity re: not giving a damn about what others think showed maturity. Sad to see her go but it was more than fair given the track record

3. Trinity - Here by default, I really do love everyone left. I LOVED her outfit as well. I forgot what her character was like lmao.

4. Ginger - Ginger looked fierce but her character reminded me of a lot of other characters Ginger has played throughout her time on Drag Race. Still loving her as the season goes on!

5. Kylie - Again here by default. I do think her "performance" in the challenge was the weakest but my gosh she looked incredible tonight. I'm glad she sailed into the top 4!

01. Kylie 

02. Ginger

03. Ra'Jah

04. Trinity 

I'm super sad to see Eureka go because this time around, I really warmed up to her. Larger than life personality and seems like such a sweet person. But given the track record as was said before, I understand. 

16 hours ago, *Lily said:

I would probably switch Kylie/Ginger’s most recent wins for storyline purposes

That means we wouldn’t get to see Kylie lip sync to Dirrty and I’m not ready to live in that timeline.

This weeks episode was hideous. The entire challenge was abysmal.

01. Eureka - For her runway alone. Kylie was a very close second.

02. Kylie

03. Ginger

04. Ra’Jah

05. Trinity

Overall

01. Eureka

02. Kylie

03. Ra’Jah

04. Ginger 

05. Trinity

Holy sh*t. Just finished the episode.

I have to say that I am very proud of Silky and the redemption that she achieved. I was genuinely shook by her performances. "Barbie Girl" will EASILy go down as one of the BEST lip-sync in Drag Race history...and she did it all by herself!!!

I will say that I think Jan kind of won that lip-sync, but Silky was so strong as well that it was hard to argue against the decision.

LMFAO @ Trinity the whole episode being completely pissed off. I relate.

Definitely a fan of this twist and the format. I think it would be far more effective if each lip-sync was shown weekly, rather than all-at-once.

Absolutely positive that Eureka won the final battle. I am really bummed for Silky because she fell apart a bit during that lip-sync and the sloppiness re-emerged. But she should keep her head high, regardless of the outcome. 

Edited by Deeee

I really liked this episode.

Rooting for Silky was weird.  I do think she could have lost against either Jan or Pandora, however she truly killed all 6 of her lip syncs.  Barbie girl was hilarious.  Something about A'keria declining to lip sync really put a damper on her for me, on her already incredibly weak run on the show this season.  It was probably enough to land her in my last place this season.  It was really off putting.