RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 6

Elliott

Promo is apparently coming out today! I think the group photo is a fanmade one. :haha: (Which I had to check twice because I was totally unsure how I missed it at first too!).

Supposedly we're getting the workroom entrances like we did from AS5 as well as the promos/meet the queens, so lots to look forward to!

28 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Promo is apparently coming out today! I think the group photo is a fanmade one. :haha: (Which I had to check twice because I was totally unsure how I missed it at first too!).

Supposedly we're getting the workroom entrances like we did from AS5 as well as the promos/meet the queens, so lots to look forward to!

Yeah, apparently they pushed it back so as to not be promoting anything on the one-year mark of George Floyd’s murder.

However, stills from their individual promo videos have leaked for those who want to do digging 👀 (or  lemme know you want them and I’ll send the links lmao)

23 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not them tweeting cast announcement for 11AM, and then at 11AM announcing the ruveal was 1pm.

Paramount+ woke up today and chose violence.

The way that until the promo pics leaked, I had just convinced myself this season didn’t even exist

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

The way that until the promo pics leaked, I had just convinced myself this season didn’t even exist

The casting spoilers always sounded so fake... I NEED TO SEE THIS WITH MY HUMAN EYES

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

The casting spoilers always sounded so fake... I NEED TO SEE THIS WITH MY HUMAN EYES

How excited are you to see your former roommate grace your screen, once again!

16 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Based off Ra'jah's posts, she was starting to feel the same way. :rofl:

• Haha 1