Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Cycle 12 - Episode 2 - Fun and Games

9Q8DiVw.png

Isabella is a Small Town Girl excited to be in NYC for the first time.

UDQA1ki.png

Celia gets to pick the first bed in the house because she got the keys.

lreo1CD.png

"I see pictures of past Top Model winners and I'm gonna be on there next year!"

n3FZKtt.png

Celia decides to take Sandra's chosen bed since she won the key (is there a challenge Celia won that's missing or something or is this completely random :dead:)

dMbscuf.png

"I am so pissed off 🙂"

M6PEQef.png

Sandra casually tells Celia she'll be taking her bed back :dead:

xhHRnYC.png

Isabella made sure to bring three months worth of medication for her epilepsy...I don't think she needs it

qOEBFJ8.png

Sandra tells Celia they will be sleeping together tonight 🙂

HAjjdIX.png

London plays the pacifist and sleeps on the floor so Sandra can take her bed because she knows she'll have a bed eventually lol

7NrpDyy.png

Tahlia talks to the girls about how she got burned as a kid.

pZSaDER.png

The girls find out they're doing a runway show and almost everyone is excited!

hmX4eUD.png

"Oh my God I'm going to die..."

34YqoEK.png

"In Kentucky nobody cares about their fashion, they're all just mowing their lawns" I didn't realize fashionable people just let their grass grow and grow :dead:

lY4dR2i.png

Tahlia gets stuck in this ugly thing that covers her burns while everyone else gets to show off their bodies :(

pv1J6dI.png

Aminat's body!!!!!!!!

KZtfsYz.png

Isabella is nervous about the strobe lights on the runway, but she makes it through.

7ILGOLz.png

Paulina clearly loved Tahlia's runway walk

6VdQcd7.png

Sandra randomly stops halfway up the runway and starts posing :dead:

aZ6E8iw.png

Miss J is ready to #drag :wub:

DUTN3Y3.png

Tahlia breaks down after the runway show about how she was the only girl who had her body covered up.

E61i4Ka.png

Sandra is annoyed at the girls for talking loudly while she's sleeping

59L4lGN.png

Celia gladly leaves a gossip session about Sandra lol

FVGxqL0.png

"I will knock the girls down one by one without even touching them because I'm Sandra 🙂"

PgYpVT2.png

Fo thinks she has a leg up at the photoshoot as a preschool teacher.

9PjL6hm.png

Mr. Jay scolds Tahlia that insecurity is coming across in her photoshoot.

12TPuRq.png

The editors are having a lot of fun with the Teyona wins foreshadowing :dead:

4A8n5Z3.png

Isabella looks sooooo awkward at the photoshoot!

A8juv9v.png

Regular Tyra Mail is back :wub:

Ft8w8tV.png

"You're gonna hear it at panel...you walked like 3/4 of the runway..."

"No one's walk is perfect 🙂"

2ueqw0B.png

Tyra tells Tahlia that she has to roll with the punches if a designer wants to flaunt or hide her scars

gD7SjiR.png

"I agree with Nigel for once :rolleyes:" Lol where did this rivalry come from :dead:

Zpki38q.png

"We're *reached* a decision" .....why?

K9wpvew.png

Allison starts returning to the other girls after receiving her photo :dead:

FDjoNlu.png

Lol as is if Sandra the villain was ever gonna be the first boot.

MNTf6zE.png

Isabella says she didn't see this elimination coming

TZEGlY4.png

And then there were 12...

Cast Ranking:

xnjDQ8W.png

I'm kinda shocked I really liked this premiere? They managed to fit a runway show, photoshoot, and house drama into the episode yet it somehow didn't feel rushed. There were a few invisible girls, but it feels like we got to know everyone important.

1. Sandra - Me stanning the villain? More likely than you think. I was actually mainly #TeamSandra this episode actually. While Celia did get to pick her bed, she has every right to be pissed about getting kicked out of her bed. She also has every right to kick girls out of the bedroom if they're being loud at 10:30 at night. I feel like so many recent villains have just been, like, bigots. Sandra just feels like a fun, classic villain.

2. Celia - I'm forever obsessed with Celia. Her style, the way she looks 30, the way she seems like the last person to get involved in drama yet always involves herself. Queen honestly.

3. Allison - She was a little lower, but then her walking back to the other girls with her picture made me actually lol.

4. Aminat - Aminat getting the narrator role, iktr!

5. London - Her preachiness feels very in on the joke and she's genuinely witty and charming. I'm into it.

6. Teyona - Teyona's winning y'all!!!!!!!!

7. Tahlia - I totally sympathized with Tahlia this episode and it must've been so humiliating having to wear that garment on the runway.

8. Natalie - Natalie is so blunt and straightforward and so far I love it.

9. Isabella - She seemed sweet, but not a huge loss.

10. Nijah - Who?

11. Fo - Who?

12. Kortnie - Who?

13. Jessica - Who?

Photo Ranking:

kpQkFmo.png

I'd consider this a very middle-of-the-road shoot. Not one of the best and not one of the worst. I feel like they couldn't decide if they wanted this to be commercial or high fashion.

1. Natalie - I feel like this photo is underrated, I absolutely adore it. Natalie's face is so strong here and she's still maintaining the spirit of the game.

2. London - Natalie was my high fashion FCO and London is my commercial one. This picture literally belongs in Seventeen Magazine. It is so joyful and her face is shining bright here.

3. Celia - Celia looks like the annoying kid in this picture lol, very snooty. But she pulls it off and it absolutely works. Great job.

4. Allison - Kinda what you'd expect from Allison, but it's a strong picture.

5. Nijah - It's a bit stiff, but her smile is sooooooo good I can't rank it any lower. Get her a CoverGirl ad right now.

6. Aminat - Legs! Idc about the rest of the picture, look at her legs!

7. Fo - Fo always takes every photoshoot so literally lmao. Sometimes it ends in disaster, but it somewhat works here, even though she looks very short.

8. Sandra - There's not a chance in hell this is her best picture. Having said that, it's still fine.

9. Teyona - I love her pose, but I think this is just such a terrible angle of her face.

10. Kortnie - Extremely average.

11. Jessica - I think it's a cool pose, though not playing jacks at all. Her face is dead though.

12. Tahlia - Very cheesy and awkward. Not a good picture at all.

13. Isabella - Like I said, she was the right pick to go home. This photo is so awkward in all the wrong ways.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 12 - Episode 2)

Cycle 12 - Episode 3 - Do You Light the Way You Look?

xFcWU8e.png

"The better person went home today 🙂" Aminat is upset Isabella left and confronts Sandra for...staying in the competition? :dead:

oJZcxji.png

Jessica predicts her future in the competition that she's gonna kick some ass in the next photoshoot ^_^

iQbWP0S.png

The Jay's receive a ~mission~ from Tyra on the phone to give the girls makeovers

ynaVam3.png

Jay getting pissed that their villain Sandra isn't giving them the meltdown they wanted :haha:

ERoPklH.png

Lol Miss J rocking Aminat's old weave. "QUESTIONABLE!"

rlacZZ0.png

Natalie freaks out demanding that they can't cut her hair.

LnU6CSO.png

But instead it was all a joke and Natalie's told she's perfect and they're not doing anything to her :dead:

dzB8FIC.png

"We're not making decisions for shock value!" Idk about that...

PBljAYn.png

Fo glares on the sidelines at everyone loving their makeovers.

zm5yhud.png

Fo cries over feeling like the odd one out

74YMKOX.png

"Are you serious? I have close to no hair..."

fBw9Iso.png

"I HAVE TO HIDE MY HAIR TO FEEL PRETTY 😭"

ExBCrky.png

The girls have to kidnap a woman off the street and teach them about makeup for the challenge lol

egPpXuI.png

Sutan getting overwhelmed by many of the teams at the challenge lol

KbvtK7m.png

Aminat, Celia, and Sandra win the challenge (even though Sandra didn't do anything lol)

D9qTHki.png

Sandra announces this in the middle of dinner as Aminat's having one drink lol

CT7dbJj.png

"Keep it cute or put it on mute :kissbye:"

4AUiuPE.png

"There's a difference between silly and dumbassness :kissbye:"

CIzSMPa.png

We've got our Noted Fashion Photographer shooting the girls today.

p68H6qK.png

Sandra enjoys watching Aminat get criticized during the photoshoot.

ElzY9Pm.png

Fo can't figure out how to work her hair at the photoshoot

6cx9vUG.png

"Not Plain Jane...but Plain Jane's brother"

N6wwgrU.png

Nolé is randomly back as a guest judge today.

dBMuPOj.png

"That's a terrible thing to be compared to 🙊" Allison after Nolé compared her to an alien

6zHZ7zk.png

Jessica is ~feeling herself~ walking up to panel

OfDWPzy.png

"This is the pose that all the Black girls do in the hood"

kNAZ6ml.png

Jessica is even a pretty cryer

NAkU407.png

And then there were 11...

Edited by Alex95

Cast Ranking:

Y17Yh07.png

Another great episode! C12 is off to a really strong start for me. The drama has been really fun and has kept me invested. Too bad the show can't figure out a way to both be entertaining and have awesome photoshoots :dead:

1. Aminat - I love Aminat. She has such a great personality and she's very naturally entertaining. She seems to always be the leader in conversations, and I'm not surprised other girls are drawn to her because she has that charisma.

2. Sandra - She is such an old-school ANTM villain I love it so much.

3. Allison - One of the few reality stars "aw shucks" seems believable for and works for.

4. Natalie - The epitome of white privilege just keeps winning lmao. Y'know what, good for her I can't hate.

5. Celia - Still like her!

6. Teyona - Still like her!

7. London - Still like her!

8. Tahlia - The judges trying to make Tahlia happen, despite the fact that she sucks, because of her story is funny.

9. Kortnie - Who?

10. Nijah - Who?

11. Jessica - Such a gorgeous girl. But I know nothing about her except that she's Puerto Rican lol.

12. Fo - I thought we left crying over short hair calling it boy hair behind in 2003.

Photo Ranking:

fsZn30j.png

I think a shoot teaching the girls about finding the light is a cool concept, but the execution was poor. Idk why the girls had to hold onto those cheap flashlights or whatever, it gave them very limited movement, and I also don't know why they were randomly group shots.

1. Teyona - She's the only girl who became one with the lighting. It wasn't in her way, she used it brilliantly in the photo as an extension of her arms. She looks relaxed, but there's still tension in the face. Amazing job.

2. Celia - Very creative pose and such a strong face. She it lit perfectly, great job.

3. Natalie - I forgot how much I randomly love Natalie's portfolio. This shot's really cool.

4. Allison - Not one of Allison's most exciting shots, but she did a fine job.

5. Fo - I love how she's resting on the board, it's a very dignified shot. She looks a bit short, but idrc about that.

6. London - I like that London takes risk. I don't think she looks entirely modelesque, but it sort of works.

7. Sandra - I think Sandra has one of the strongest faces in the competition. She could've done a bit more with it, but it's still a good shot.

8. Kortnie - A bit stiff, but the upper half of the picture is good.

9. Aminat - Ugh why can't Aminat take stronger pictures!! This isn't terrible, but it's also not great.

10. Jessica - Bad.

11. Tahlia - Tahlia just can't model. Straight up.

12. Nijah - It takes me ten seconds to find her in this shot and then she just looks like a corpse.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 12 - Episode 3)

Cycle 12 - Episode 4 - New York’s Finest

Q1iGn3U.png

Nijah feels like Tyra is hesitant to hand her her picture each time she saves her lol

ZclqBoc.png

Runway is coming up and Natalie is confident in her walk.

csZrb5l.png

And then advises other girls on their walks before even one runway lesson lol

IuWYGaO.png

For some reason the girls have to wear this during their lesson.

6QN6naf.png

Miss J imitates Allison's look :dead:

kTZT01l.png

Bianca & Chantal show up to show the girls how it's done

1kPltPq.png

QpuSjAL.png

During a game of truth or dare, Natalie says Tahlia had the worst picture last week.

xcXEhZO.png

And Tahlia breaks down of course.

qSvTLnX.png

Allison is still struggling with her runway walk and fears there will be an elimination at the end of the challenge.

87655iH.png

"Hey ladiesssssssssss"

50E2qqB.png

For some reason the girls have to walk with shopping bags at the runway show lol

7JoetJA.png

Natalie randomly twirls on the runway as Miss J stares on in disgust

sBzz6oZ.png

Miss J watching Nijah on the runway

AwEu66s.png

Allison is relieved she managed not to bomb the runway show.

Z6eKz9Y.png

Despite everyone hating her twirl, Natalie still won the runway challenge.

TPLI8NC.png

Tahlia cries to home about how miserable she is and she's losing herself.

WP8l0LY.png

"We've got the power bitch lewk going on"

"Women, we're women!"

E4vsTUL.png

Fo and Aminat banter about stocks and numbers during the photoshoot lol

2qxabMz.png

Mr. Jay yells at Allison that she's not being a snobby bitch

ReDXspj.png

Teyona spits her pretzel out on some random passerby during the photoshoot :dead:

toVpbGQ.png

dpm5HBt.png

Tahlia is told she did better than Natalie and Teyona at the photoshoot

GsnKeIC.png

Paulina calls Allison a hungover Olsen twin in her shot.

1k30CaZ.png

From B2 two weeks ago to FCO :wub:

LCDhGyV.png

To the surprise of no one, Allison survives and isn't just a random third boot.

zLTgIkw.png

And then there were 10...

Cast Ranking:

O5H6VJn.png

This was the weakest episode yet this cycle, but I'm still enjoying it! Not much stands out in an overly positive way, but also nothing in an overly negative way. Just an average ANTM episode, but also not really boring. I'll take it!

1. Natalie - Okay so I'm kiiiiiinda into Natalie right now oop. Natalie being like "I'm the best at everything ^_^" while everyone fumes and watching her to continue to skate by based on her privilege is kinda hilarious. Like that editing was so leading up to a downfall at the runway challenge...and then she wins it :dead:.

2. Aminat - Still a very strong narrator and character!

3. Sandra - Sandra in her calm era casually dominating photoshoots we love to see it :wub:.

4. Teyona - Teyona has a bit of an ego on her which I don't remember at all, but absolutely adore. Also her spitting the pretzel out is a top 1 winner moment?

5. Allison - I feel like she hates everything about this show, why did she do two cycles :dead:

6. Celia - Grandma Celia's breakout episode is coming folks :wub:

7. Fo - Her banter with Aminat at the photoshoot was c00t ❤️

8. London - Fine enough.

9. Kortnie - Fine enough.

10. Nijah - Another girl who had to tell the audience that she has personality despite showing none of that personality on the show. Maybe the editors sc4ewed her, but gun to head I'd say they didn't.

11. Tahlia - Stop quit shaming! If someone wants to quit, let them quit! Otherwise we get stuck with people like Tahlia being miserable in the house week after week with no end in sight. Also sorry girl, you signed up for truth or dare and your photo did suck :kissbye:

Photo Ranking:

MIOVi2W.png

It's like they couldn't decide if they wanted this shoot to be editorial or camp. I think it would've been fine if they committed one way or the other, but like a bad American Horror Story season they tried to do both.

1. Sandra - Stunning! Her legs! Her profile! Her hand! Where the hell did this Sandra come from?! I always love when these random ANTM girls come out of nowhere and deliver a stunning pic. Put this in any high-fashion magazine asap!

2. Aminat - Thank God Aminat's beauty paid off in a picture! Aminat's face is to die for here, and she is fully committed to the character. Amazing!

3. Celia - Obviously Sandra outsold, but this is still a great shot.

4. Kortnie - This photo has actually really grown on me. Kortnie's face is great here and this is easily her best picture.

5. London - Another photo that's grown on me. I love the way she's holding her sunglasses and the look in her eyes.

6. Fo - She's doing a little too much, but she got into the character really well.

7. Natalie - The pose is great, but the fact isn't believable at all.

8. Nijah - Poor girl just has no life in her eyes. It's a shame, she's such a pretty girl.

9. Tahlia - Her arm just looks really ugly with this angle and is taking up too much of the frame. Her fact is believable though.

10. Allison - Allison's worth picture ever? Lol this is the second time I've had the eventual top two of the cycle as my bottom two for the third photoshoot.

11. Teyona - Suuuuuch an awful angle of her face. I don't wanna see your teeth!

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 12 - Episode 4)

Cycle 12 - Episode 5 - Put Your Best Face Forward

07ojisB.png

Lol @ them rudely cropping Celia out

dCgHrkC.png

The other girls wrongly bitch about Sandra's picture wasn't that good and she didn't deserve FCO.

TGh1v7p.png

Queen Toccara comes over for a slumber party :wub: :wub:

qolRlpQ.png

Toccara is here to talk to the girls about personality (lol remember how they eliminated her for losing her personality lolololol)

LfL0XnQ.png

The girls openly discuss with Toccara about how Sandra didn't deserve best photo, but Sandra immediately shuts them down ❤️

fGK4iM4.png

Toccara talks about how the girls this cycle don't stand out like the girls on her cycle TEA

OxpB7vg.png

Lol @ this pose to music challenge.

MH3c6kx.png

"I know I usually suck at first ^_^"

5oUDIWs.png

The challenge is impress the Gays in these cheap wigs and dresses lol

hfChsUN.png

Of course the gays go crazy for Auntie Celia

dLiL37H.png

Natalie keeps almost falling while Celia eats her up

6SCufOp.png

And Celia wins!

PlXI9Cc.png

Tahlia wants to go home again after bombing the challenge

C8DZ5nE.png

Allison rats Tahlia out and Celia is livid over her wanting to quit

mdh9Dw3.png

Placing Celia next to Tahlia in hair & makeup was deliberate and I love the producers for it.

qHlFzHA.png

London channels Kate Winslet from Titanic in her photoshoot.

aPydNbV.png

Benny Ninja just flat out tells Kortnie what to do at the photoshoot lol

Ynyqz04.png

Celia ~concocts a plan~ to speak up if Tahlia doesn't go home since she doesn't want to be here

XZATgGw.png

Nigel doing a "funny face" at panel...help

w9rzSk0.png

iDifeKW.png

Oop Tahlia gets FCO!

LqIO073.png

Lol Celia & Allison are so distressed over the bottom two

9su52Fl.png

Sandra survives and Kortnie is going home

421IBxw.png

Hang this in the MOMA!!!!!!

QvbTQT7.png

And Celia marches her way up to the judges ❤️

BUpnvrK.png

She must inform Tyra right away that Tahlia expressed she did not want to be in the competition anymore!!

JgnanvN.png

Lmao poor Tahlia

E8dpSjl.png

"You know what I think is unfair? That you're saying this and not Tahlia 🙂"

qdaRDtJ.png

"The judges have made their decision so take your place Celia 🙂"

bvPCgdj.png

Lol the longest walk back ever

2KsNOqN.png

"Hopefully the house won't be too crazy when I leave..."

1E5PMaB.png

And then there were 9...

Cast Ranking:

1iv0do8.png

It was a solid episode all around. I loved the c00t little slumber party with Toccara. I liked the posing for the gays challenge on paper, but this cast wasn't crazy enough to really go ~there~ like the C6 cast would've done (can you imagine Jade doing this <3333333333). Of course, the last five minutes make this episode iconic and Celia's face when Kortnie is eliminated is one of my favorite shots in ANTM history.

1. Celia - Insane. She was having a great episode until the end. She was the only who stepped up to the plate in the posing challenge and made it fun. Both those last five minutes...I still can't imagine what was going through her head. Truly Queen Shit.

2. Sandra - Poor Sandra's fall from grace. I kinda love that she's not giving them what they want anymore. She was supposed to be the villain, but she's just vaguely cocky and laughs as the other girls fume over her doing well last week ❤️.

3. Aminat - She drinks a bit too much haterade at times, but she was pretty much the only girl in that house who was able to match Toccara's energy level so that's major points in my book.

4. Allison - Not little innocent Allison stirring the pot leading us to Celia's iconic coup!

5. Teyona - Teyona self-righteously nodding along to Tyra shutting Celia down :wub:. Queen knew how to Play The Game.

6. Natalie - Natalie's Pretty White Privilege somehow getting her to the finals of the pose-off :dead:. Only to get exposed for a #weakbitch two seconds later.

7. London - Fine.

8. Fo - Fine.

9. Kortnie - Another girl with a "big personality!!!!!!!!" that we saw literally nothing of.

10. Tahlia - I feel like I could be ironically stanning her wanting to go home every time she gets an ounce of criticism in the competition, but I'm not there yet.

Photo Ranking:

wGOvxhh.png

I don't love the concept, but I appreciate Tyra actually taking a risk with the photography. I thought the shots turned out to actually be cooler than they had any business being.

1. London - Tbh I don't think any shots this week were amazing, and I get the complaints about her pose and that she looks short. However, I adore her closeup. This picture is telling a story and I really think it's such an amazing shot.

2. Natalie - Natalie's someone you look at and think will just rely on pretty, but she really goes Out There for some of her shots. This is a really strong and cool picture.

3. Allison - I agree with the judges that she kinda looks like the older sister lol, but it works.

4. Tahlia - Not amazing, but definitely her strongest picture of the competition.

5. Teyona - A bit simple, but it works and her face is telling the story.

6. Celia - Once I find Celia I do like the picture, but she's kinda fading into the background a bit too much.

7. Aminat - Solid. I'm not blown away and I don't hate it.

8. Sandra - I always love Sandra's face, but she could've done more with the body.

9. Kortnie - Mediocre.

10. Fo - Is this a popular or unpopular opinion? I think this photo is dreadful. Literally nothing about it works. Fo takes every shoot so literally and this just looks like bad acting and nothing about it is modelesque.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 12 - Episode 5)
23 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Apparently this is leaving Hulu soon and no one is commenting anymore, but I will continue to persevere!!!!!!!

I’m following, just not commenting :haha: 

I think some seasons may be on YT.

On 12/26/2021 at 12:05 PM, Alex95 said:

Apparently this is leaving Hulu soon and no one is commenting anymore, but I will continue to persevere!!!!!!!

It may only be cycles 11-20 leaving Hulu. And Netflix just recently (like in the last couple months) got Cycles 21 & 22... so perhaps they are moving to Netflix? Ugh I might need to pull all the extra photos for 11-20 off Hulu this week and that's so much work....

On 12/26/2021 at 4:04 PM, Gonzalo said:

Celia , always that I see Celia I think In Devil wear prada, (Meryl streep) 

Omg why :dead:. She's not that bad :dead:

21 hours ago, hayden98 said:

lmao Celia this episode :wub: 

Queen :wub:

5 hours ago, *Chris said:

I’m following, just not commenting :haha: 

I think some seasons may be on YT.

Yay :wub:

Yeah I'm gonna have to go back to my...old ways of watching on other sites instead 👀

5 hours ago, *Chris said:

Celia is an icon for that scene alone. The true winner of that season :giggle:

Definitely the moment of the cycle :wub:

4 hours ago, jarmon said:

me when i'm doing the same haha, it's so much fun reading your commentary @Alex95!

4 hours ago, *Chris said:

And it helps me remember the photoshoot for the ANTM rankdown ! 

Lol that's why I always try to stay ahead of that game :dead:

2 hours ago, .Rei said:

We are all following Alex!!!!

I love my fans :wub:

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

It may only be cycles 11-20 leaving Hulu. And Netflix just recently (like in the last couple months) got Cycles 21 & 22... so perhaps they are moving to Netflix? Ugh I might need to pull all the extra photos for 11-20 off Hulu this week and that's so much work....

Well that doesn't help me that it's those cycles since I'm only on C12 right now :dead:

Cycle 12 - Episode 6 - Here’s Your Test

S7Ze7si.png

Tahlia is still reeling from last panel and is feeling backstabbed by Celia.

YTeiGbQ.png

Celia doesn't regret what she did and feels Tyra should know if someone's ~heart~ isn't in it!

GWCfNLQ.png

Sandra rats out that Celia was planning this the whole time to Tahlia, Teyona, and Aminat

eJtmtXH.png

Aminat encourages Tahlia to confront the other girls and Tahlia allows Aminat to do it for her lol

gSAT7iD.png

Teyona calls the other half of the house out for being fake as hell and plotting

ZMOoHsA.png

"NOBODY WAS PLOTTING 😮"

dvlyXof.png

Also hang this in the MOMA

rUeLX7o.png

Meanwhile Celia and Tahlia are just standing there watching the drama about their issue :dead:

FsweMjl.png

Celia signals to her alliance to calm down

tIhDz65.png

"Tahlia makes this speech and it's a little too Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul for me :rolleyes:"

tOWSIrv.png

Tahlia finally feels like she ~belongs~ now that she sees her picture hanging for FCO.

yn6CdcJ.png

Allison remains overwhlemed

22jyJ8c.png

"Bravo :rolleyes:" Natalie sarcastically claps during Tahlia's speech

fRMTqcv.png

"Oh so you part of this too? Ok, you can be in the line of fire too 🙂"

JkgpPIv.png

Natalie invites Aminat to kick her ass and get dq'd

S988CJ9.png

"S-T-U-P-I-D- STUPID!!!!"

Oz1VBO5.png

"I've never had anybody disrespect me like that :/"

9H7LjP4.png

The girls are practicing facial expressions in the mirror

aN0D2v3.png

Idk about this for sensual...

ZZC1ph9.png

And for this challenge they have to pose in Tyra Banks cutouts :dead:

8FAm0N9.png

Celia's pretty sure she's going home no matter what due to last panel but she's gonna try her hardest :dead:

EGLAtsN.png

HELP :dead:

pn9YUAV.png

Natalie wins the challenge!

pkBzFlF.png

Lol ❤️

USh34Xn.png

Celia and Tahlia decide to maturely talk it out.

HVCI3sw.png

"I am 100% sure I'm going home. 100% 🙂"

qMDY7DU.png

Jay doubts if Allison can move further in the competition.

rWuYEus.png

Celia has her best photoshoot and hopes that can save her.

bGSXeRr.png

Celia works hard on her outfit because she wants to leave in style ❤️

qkZ7WnC.png

Tahlia reassures the judges she wants to be here despite some low moments in the house.

16pYC8F.png

As promised Celia's lewk is iconic ❤️

0Ekuwoi.png

And Celia returns to the other girls without discussing what happened last panel at all ^_^

j5VfcPo.png

Tyra admits she didn't want to choose this shot, but she chose a straight-on shot for the judges.

7O6byQY.png

Tyra tells Celia what she did last week was one of the least beautiful things in Top Model history.

yBes83k.png

Tyra has a ~personal connection~ with someone messing with her money for YEARS and warns Celia not to do it again

e9zF8bn.png

Sandra is pissed off because she's the best of all the girls and says the judges are crazy for sending her home ❤️

86xRxSn.png

And then there were 8...

Cast Ranking:

u9whBLh.png

The first ten minutes is Peak ANTM. One of the most iconic fights in ANTM history. So many girls were getting involved and just screaming at each other :wub:. Celia & Tahlia just being on the sidelines watching everything was the most hilarious part of it :dead:. After that the episode was kinda meh and had WAY too much Jay, but this cycle is so far ahead of C11.

1. Aminat - Tahlia gave Aminat permission to go to town and Aminat Went! To! Work! She draggeddddddddd. Of course spelling stupid in Natalie's face was the peak, but she owned that fight and absolutely came out on top.

2. Celia - Celia standing by her ridiculous stunt and then just performing the entire episode on autopilot knowing she's about to be eliminated :wub:. Obviously I'm relieved she survived though. Despite being the one to do the deed, she came out of the fight looking the best to Tahlia's side which is kind of amazing.

3. Sandra - Ugh I'm gonna miss her a lot. I didn't think I'd be such a stan, but she was such a fun throwback ANTM villain. She is a main reason why the first half of the cycle was strong and I thank her.

4. Teyona - While she was just a supporting role to Aminat, she draggedddddddd as well and she did a great job!

5. Tahlia - Tahlia's finally hit ironic hilarity to me. Her OTT prewritten monologues on the staircase had me choking :dead:.

6. Allison - On one hand, I do stan slightly shady and sarcastic Allison. On the other hand, I'm totally #TeamAminat here and Allison was being fake as hell. She was acting like she was soooo confused why the other girls were angry even though she was sitting around with Celia plotting the coup.

7. Natalie - On one hand, the condescension. It really is just one of those traits I can barely stand watching or being around. I found her to come out of the fight looking the shittiest. On the other hand, she's the only girl to had the balls to at least say she wanted to see another competitor get knocked out of the competition lol. I appreciate her forwardness.

8. London - Not in the fight, so irrelevant.

9. Fo - Not in the fight, so irrelevant.

Photo Ranking:

V4Wrz2U.png

I don't entirely get how you're supposed to ~evoke~ color, but if we ignore the "characters" or whatever this is easily the strongest photoshoot of the cycle. A simple beauty shot, elevated by the color powders to make it more edgy. Sometimes, simplicity is key.

1. Fo - Gorgeous. I am beyond drawn to Fo's eyes here. The powder on her freckles is just absolutely lovely. Fo kept it simple for a change and because of that, she went from one of my least favorite pics of the cycle to one of my favorites.

2. Celia - Auntie Celia's neck! We stan! She ate this picture up and it's f*cking amazing.

3. Aminat - Aminat is some of the most gorgeous features and it really shows in this picture. Sometimes her face can be a mess, but luckily that's not the case here. Amazing shot.

4. Teyona - I almost feel like this is somehow still too low, but that's just because there's a lot of amazing shots. This is simple, but beyond effective. Amazing.

5. Tahlia - Tahlia actually has stepped it up these past two shoots and I'm proud of her. Another great shot.

6. Allison - While this is a great shot, it's hard to argue that she's just relying on her looks. If Sandra's gonna get dragged for doing the same thing every week, so should Allison.

7. London - It's a good shot. It's mysterious and pretty. Just weaker than the others.

8. Natalie - I praised her in the past for thinking outside of the box and not just relying on pretty, but this picture is literally just relying on pretty.

9. Sandra - Obviously terrible. I really want to see her pictures in profile 😭

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 12 - Episode 6)
On 12/20/2021 at 4:55 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 12 - Episode 1 - What Happens in Vegas

Tyra reveals we're going to Vegas because it's Cycle 12 and 12 backwards is 21.......flawless logic!

Maybe she didn't think she'd make it to Cycle 21 lmao

WsLjB0H.png

Aminat is stunningggggggggggggg

truuuuuuu

"It was hilarious how many girls actually can't walk ^_^"

Either the producers are specifically selecting for this, or walking is a very rare skill 

EMfgMnH.png

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

FCuY7lS.png

"All governments are corrupt but I think we have one of the most corrupt governments"

Z4JzEnC.png

Lol Miss J lowkey not disagreeing :dead:

BUT DID SHE LIE THO

She gets #dragged for being nervous and forgetting the names of any supermodels.

I'm surprised Tyra doesn't allow them to just say "Tyra"

Isabella opens up about being diagnosed with epilepsy in highschool (is this why she was cut before the lighting yourself shoot 👀)

Some producer looked at the photoshoot order and said "whoops"

pIQBwvm.png

Angelea opens up to the other girls about her daughter passing :broken:

Ugh this is so awful. And then her story just gets exploited and when she actually needs ANTM she gets abandoned... I guess we can save Angelea talk for later

TzLMQFc.png

Even though Celia's the oldest, she's also the prettiest she's ever been ^_^

Tyra: "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT"

iLhSdWf.png

C4oBPLB.png

Iconic :wub:

Iconic :wub:

On 12/20/2021 at 5:14 PM, Alex95 said:

2. Celia - There's just something about Celia, I'm not sure what it is, but I'm always so drawn to her. She's self-aware, she's kinda kooky, kinda sarcastic, and obviously got some big things ahead of her. I'm all in and I hope I still stan.

A very atypical contestant, doesn't quite fit the classic archetypes. And her look is also unique and great with long hair

3. Aminat - Good premiere for Aminat. We got some confident soundbites and some fun little moments. But really she's this high because she is truly one of the most stunning girls to ever set foot on this show.

Love love Aminat even if she didn't excel on this show. She has two quotes that I say REGULARLY (I say this every cycle but it's true)

4. Allison - I know Allison is weird, but I forgot just how weird she is. She seems like the last person to enjoy something like this, but I mean she did the show twice so I guess there's something there :dead:.

Yeah she doesn't seem like the person who would like this show at all, doesn't seem like she cares about fashion, and doesn't seem like a person that the judges would like at all... another atypical contestant. But they try to cram her into the "quirky girl is actually a great model by accident" archetype

6. London - She bordered on preachy

LOL yeah, she's a preacher :dead: I feel like she stops referencing Jesus as soon as she's cast lololol

18 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Maybe she didn't think she'd make it to Cycle 21 lmao

truuuuuuu

Either the producers are specifically selecting for this, or walking is a very rare skill 

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

BUT DID SHE LIE THO

I'm surprised Tyra doesn't allow them to just say "Tyra"

Some producer looked at the photoshoot order and said "whoops"

Ugh this is so awful. And then her story just gets exploited and when she actually needs ANTM she gets abandoned... I guess we can save Angelea talk for later

Tyra: "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT"

Iconic :wub:

A very atypical contestant, doesn't quite fit the classic archetypes. And her look is also unique and great with long hair

Love love Aminat even if she didn't excel on this show. She has two quotes that I say REGULARLY (I say this every cycle but it's true)

Yeah she doesn't seem like the person who would like this show at all, doesn't seem like she cares about fashion, and doesn't seem like a person that the judges would like at all... another atypical contestant. But they try to cram her into the "quirky girl is actually a great model by accident" archetype

LOL yeah, she's a preacher :dead: I feel like she stops referencing Jesus as soon as she's cast lololol

Lol that's possible.

:wub:

I'm always *shocked* just how bad some of these girls walk. I guess it's harder than it looks???

:giggle:

I mean some of her conspiracies were a little Out There...but I lol @ her ranting about the government being the one that is So Wacky they have to include it in the show.

Lol maybe the ones that do they say get edited out and not embarrassed 

Lol yup they said see ya Isabella!

ANTM does Angelea dirty too many times to count :broken:

Tyra had it out for Celia from the start, even before #TahliaGate!!!

:wub:

Agreed, I think that's why I might be so drawn to Celia. She's very much her own character. I feel like maybe she has a few qualities of Melrose and Elyse blended together, but I don't think that comparison does any of those girls justice.

I hope one of them is spelling stupid :wub:.

Allison is obviously supposed to be in the Lauren, Shandi, Marjorie, etc. box but she's still very different from them. She definitely blends in with the house a lot better.

Lol bad choice of words on my part :dead:. But I've forgotten she's a preacher, it hasn't been mentioned since the premiere lmao.

17 hours ago, Gonzalo said:

Sandra elimination is one of the most strange elimination for reality Tv,i think she could be in the room of big personalities out before time people that I believe that could make a season funnier: Kathleen, Naduah, Cherish, Sharaun, Christina

I think it's because Sandra didn't bring the drama they wanted they eliminated her. She really calmed down after the second episode. They wanted Sandra to be the villain of the cycle, but she honestly didn't give that to them and that's what I love about her.

Cycle 12 - Episode 7 - Acting Like a Model

cirrlZF.png

Celia gets ready for CoverGirl week :wub:

4BOjWzp.png

After a big dinner, everyone starts cleaning except Natalie who channels her inner Giselle Samson. "Good job on cleaning guys 🙂"

Accq4jD.png

"I'm not Alice from The Brady Bitch sweetie :kissbye:"

fAZw4t9.png

"I'm sorry I come from a nice community, I can't help where I'm from :/"

95V7KTL.png

Aminat is totally over Natalie's bullshit :wub:

R1n92hN.png

It's time for acting exercises!

qRKs7qu.png

"Okay maybe some of you will be more like beauty models 🙂"

CCEuzq0.png

Tahlia doesn't commit to the lesson to Paulina's annoyance.

LGDqPdM.png

For the challenge the girls are acting with Clay Aiken :dead:

WFMI7qM.png

Celia losing it in the background over Fo's overacting :dead:

1x2dasM.png

"I...CELIA have arrived!!!!"

8giu97z.png

Celia going full drag queen at the challenge :dead:

JxUKVOL.png

London wins the challenge!

t6dbRoN.png

London is worrying about trying on her prize jeans because she's worried about her weight [/foreshadowing]

TY0K8um.png

McKey is here for the commercial shoot (and still can't act 🙈)

vO5nUwj.png

"We're doing a CoverGirl commercial 🤦‍♀️"

TcWnbmD.png

Where's my conspiracy theory girl to look into these four getting grouped together 👀

fDReUpu.png

Lol @ the shock and awe over Natalie uttering hicks.

zcMbpSb.png

Tahlia pretty much asking McKey how do you win while you're the boring one :dead:

t4KMZWd.png

"It's getting pretty frustrating because I don't know how to warp my face 👀"

yvaU8zJ.png

Tahlia casually bumps into Fo during the commercial :dead:

XOvmU68.png

Auntie Celia is born as Tyra tells her she looked like an auntie and the girls were her nieces :wub:

VbYBkVB.png

Allison gets scolded for wearing the same dress twice

b3CoAGv.png

The judges tell Allison and Teyona to swap clothes during deliberation :dead:

ICfxFkH.png

Classy as always, the editors giving us a closeup of London's thighs as she walks away after Paulina insults her shorts.

sR9QHfF.png

"I never read one teleprompter for my CoverGirl contract in five years 🙂"

rdJ2lik.png

Like anyone whose survived Simon Cowell, Clay is savage af during deliberations

FYfGH5T.png

Teyona and Allison are back in their swapped outfits!

ckcWXB5.png

Tyra scolds the girls that as a whole everyone performed weakly.

QJ8yOB0.png

Allison survives her second B2 appearance and does not get eliminated in Teyona's outfit!

mxDBJNg.png

Tahlia hopes she inspired someone watching from home as a burn survivor ^_^

Wj21dKb.png

And then there were 7...

Cast Ranking:

mkdtr5E.png

It was a good episode. Acting episodes are usually fun and can bring out the trainwreckiness, which we didn't really get here, but there were some fun moments. And I'll take an episode that starts on some good ol fashioned cleaning drama any day. I've missed low stakes drama the past few cycles :wub: :wub:

1. Aminat - Aminat has main character energy. Natalie isn't cleaning? Immediate confrontation mode. That is exactly who I want out of my reality show characters. And Aminat has literally always been in the right of her arguments, which is a rare quality to have.

2. Celia - Auntie Celia is such a character during these challenges I love it :wub:. She will never pass up the opportunity to go full ham.

3. Allison - Allison watching the judges week after week telling her to change her eyes 👁️👄👁️

4. Teyona - She pretty much exists to back Aminat's opinions up and offer a just as funny side character. An odd winner's edit, but I don't hate it at all.

5. Tahlia - Not me actually ending the cycle kind of a Tahlia fan? I remember hating her for some reason, but in the context of this cycle it kinda worked.

6. London - Ugh her storyline is going south and I already feel so bad for her.

7. Natalie - So I've finally rationalized my thoughts on Natalie. Yes she is still the epitome of white privilege as I've been saying and I should hate her. But luckily she's edited 100% correctly. Throw her in the C10 cast and I fear she'd be a heroic ally of Whitney & Claire's. In this cast, everyone rightfully hates her and constantly tells her off and she's left completely puzzled. So yes she sucks, but as a character she absolutely works and I can excuse it.

8. Fo - Fo is completely and utterly pointless on this show sorry not sorry.

Commercial Ranking:

N0OqYAJ.png

I kinda love how they did this commercial making them all background extras and foreground girls. A huuuuge step up from the C9 music video where there were two main characters randomly and everyone else was in the background :dead:. I do miss the foreign language commercials of course, but this was fine.

1. Celia - Auntie Celia stuck out like a sore thumb, but she was confident, natural, and fun. Definitely the best of the week.

2. Natalie - She fits the brand well and she did a great job.

3. Teyona - I wasn't excited watching her, but she got through it fine.

4. Allison - I expected trainwreck, but I think this is the best Allison is gonna do with a CG commercial so I'll take it.

5. Aminat - She looked gorgeous, but unfortunately her line readings were really awkward. Which is a shame, because I was looking forward to Aminat at the commercial due to her big personality.

6. London - She sounded really fake and her line readings were poor.

7. Fo - Bad.

8. Tahlia - Terrible. Though she started to peak recently, it's hard to argue with her elimination.