Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

On 12/21/2021 at 7:36 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 12 - Episode 2 - Fun and Games

Isabella is a Small Town Girl excited to be in NYC for the first time.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Isabella made sure to bring three months worth of medication for her epilepsy...I don't think she needs it

The editors are so mean 

pv1J6dI.png

Aminat's body!!!!!!!!

unparalleled 

12TPuRq.png

The editors are having a lot of fun with the Teyona wins foreshadowing :dead:

The Cycle 9 Saleisha/Chantal casting moment, the random Whitney montage, and now this.... help (note the lack of McKey in my examples lol even the editors were surprised)

Regular Tyra Mail is back :wub:

Some assistant producer was like... "I know how we can get rid of this scrolling message shit: just tell Tyra she can dress up as a postal worker and do a photoshoot"

K9wpvew.png

Allison starts returning to the other girls after receiving her photo :dead:

ICONIC

Lol as is if Sandra the villain was ever gonna be the first boot.

The judges were OBSESSED with her at casting, so yeah. Also her photo isn't even bad lol

On 12/21/2021 at 7:58 PM, Alex95 said:

1. Sandra - Me stanning the villain? More likely than you think. I was actually mainly #TeamSandra this episode actually. While Celia did get to pick her bed, she has every right to be pissed about getting kicked out of her bed. She also has every right to kick girls out of the bedroom if they're being loud at 10:30 at night. I feel like so many recent villains have just been, like, bigots. Sandra just feels like a fun, classic villain.

Sandra is definitely a return to ANTM villain roots, good call there. Nice mix of talent and delusion and assertiveness. 

On 12/21/2021 at 7:58 PM, Alex95 said:

4. Aminat - Aminat getting the narrator role, iktr!

I always forget that she's such a major talking head this cycle. She really had it all, looks, face, body, personality, runway.... except the ability to take good photos. 

On 12/22/2021 at 5:02 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 12 - Episode 3 - Do You Light the Way You Look?

Jay getting pissed that their villain Sandra isn't giving them the meltdown they wanted :haha:

LOL sorry bro, you wanted Bianca but you get nothing. What do they expect? She already had short hair

ERoPklH.png

Lol Miss J rocking Aminat's old weave. "QUESTIONABLE!"

Aminat quote #1. Whenever I say "questionable" it is in direct reference to this. QUESTIONABLE BEHAVIOR

LnU6CSO.png

But instead it was all a joke and Natalie's told she's perfect and they're not doing anything to her :dead:

I can never figure out if this is all staged or if Natalie ACTUALLY had the AUDACITY to try to get out of the makeover by whining and literally dodging the stylist's scissors

"We're not making decisions for shock value!" Idk about that...

Two minutes after being mad that Sandra isn't crying, lol k

CT7dbJj.png

"Keep it cute or put it on mute :kissbye:"

queen

6cx9vUG.png

"Not Plain Jane...but Plain Jane's brother"

She is really dwelling on this. Meanwhile, Fo on her Instagram: "As stubborn as I was, this cut changed my life & career as I knew it! I had the pixie for about 8/9 yrs, it was a HUGE part of my identity." One of the rare moments where Tyra got it SO SO SO right. 

On 12/22/2021 at 5:20 PM, Alex95 said:

12. Nijah - It takes me ten seconds to find her in this shot and then she just looks like a corpse.

How she avoided elimination is insane to me

Edited by FrogLenzen

On 12/23/2021 at 4:53 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 12 - Episode 4 - New York’s Finest

Q1iGn3U.png

Nijah feels like Tyra is hesitant to hand her her picture each time she saves her lol

Tyra is trying to remember who she is each time

IuWYGaO.png

For some reason the girls have to wear this during their lesson.

Cycle 11 Sam judging panel outfits :wub:

87655iH.png

"Hey ladiesssssssssss"

I wanna see Ann's resume

ReDXspj.png

Teyona spits her pretzel out on some random passerby during the photoshoot :dead:

Teyona was such a disaster this week lmao

To the surprise of no one, Allison survives and isn't just a random third boot.

Allison vs. some girl the audience didn't even notice was in the cast.... SUSPENSE

On 12/23/2021 at 5:19 PM, Alex95 said:

1. Natalie - Okay so I'm kiiiiiinda into Natalie right now oop. Natalie being like "I'm the best at everything ^_^" while everyone fumes and watching her to continue to skate by based on her privilege is kinda hilarious. Like that editing was so leading up to a downfall at the runway challenge...and then she wins it :dead:.

Natalie is delivering this cycle. It's too early to talk about her elimination but we'll get there

4. Teyona - Teyona has a bit of an ego on her which I don't remember at all, but absolutely adore. Also her spitting the pretzel out is a top 1 winner moment?

:dead:

5. Allison - I feel like she hates everything about this show, why did she do two cycles :dead:

Her journey here is fascinating 

On 12/26/2021 at 12:52 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 12 - Episode 5 - Put Your Best Face Forward

The other girls wrongly bitch about Sandra's picture wasn't that good and she didn't deserve FCO.

Obviously they think the best picture was Tahlia's

5oUDIWs.png

The challenge is impress the Gays in these cheap wigs and dresses lol

SO CHEAP! THEY WON'T BE IMPRESSED

6SCufOp.png

And Celia wins!

She should keep the wig for photoshoots lmao

Allison rats Tahlia out and Celia is livid over her wanting to quit

Allison carefully masterminding the best drama of the cycle (jk, but I always forget she's the connection)

w9rzSk0.png

I can't with the thing she does to her bangs

421IBxw.png

Hang this in the MOMA!!!!!!

"The judges have made their decision so take your place Celia 🙂"

Tyra is pure chaos. There's really no way to predict how she would react. But honestly what did they expect Tyra to do here 

2KsNOqN.png

"Hopefully the house won't be too crazy when I leave..."

I'm sure it will be fine with no issues whatsoever

On 12/26/2021 at 1:08 PM, Alex95 said:

1. Celia - Insane. She was having a great episode until the end. She was the only who stepped up to the plate in the posing challenge and made it fun. Both those last five minutes...I still can't imagine what was going through her head. Truly Queen Shit.

INSANE! QUEEN! 

6 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

The editors are so mean 

unparalleled 

The Cycle 9 Saleisha/Chantal casting moment, the random Whitney montage, and now this.... help (note the lack of McKey in my examples lol even the editors were surprised)

Some assistant producer was like... "I know how we can get rid of this scrolling message shit: just tell Tyra she can dress up as a postal worker and do a photoshoot"

ICONIC

The judges were OBSESSED with her at casting, so yeah. Also her photo isn't even bad lol

Sandra is definitely a return to ANTM villain roots, good call there. Nice mix of talent and delusion and assertiveness. 

I always forget that she's such a major talking head this cycle. She really had it all, looks, face, body, personality, runway.... except the ability to take good photos. 

What you haven't heard that storyline before? 😮

And we love to see it!

Truly such an unbelievably stunning woman!

McKey finally getting a FCO at final six was her Winning Moment I think :dead:

I'll take it tbh!

Sandra was not about to leave one week after her fight with Angelea.

Exactly. Really a strong character.

Lol we ignore that last bit 🙈

5 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

LOL sorry bro, you wanted Bianca but you get nothing. What do they expect? She already had short hair

Aminat quote #1. Whenever I say "questionable" it is in direct reference to this. QUESTIONABLE BEHAVIOR

I can never figure out if this is all staged or if Natalie ACTUALLY had the AUDACITY to try to get out of the makeover by whining and literally dodging the stylist's scissors

Two minutes after being mad that Sandra isn't crying, lol k

queen

She is really dwelling on this. Meanwhile, Fo on her Instagram: "As stubborn as I was, this cut changed my life & career as I knew it! I had the pixie for about 8/9 yrs, it was a HUGE part of my identity." One of the rare moments where Tyra got it SO SO SO right. 

How she avoided elimination is insane to me

Despite her fight with Angelea, Sandra was not the character they wanted her to be at all.

QUESTIONABLE!

I was reading something recently that they were way committed to the bit and were pretending to cut hair and throwing other bits of hair on the ground next to her. So I guess it was "happening" but then it obviously didn't because Natalie's perfect.

Yup!

:wub:

Lmao I'm glad Fo came around to her makeover. I agree one of the few times Tyra actually helped someone.

Jessica managed to be more worthless to the narrative than Nijah.

4 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Tyra is trying to remember who she is each time

Cycle 11 Sam judging panel outfits :wub:

I wanna see Ann's resume

Teyona was such a disaster this week lmao

Allison vs. some girl the audience didn't even notice was in the cast.... SUSPENSE

Natalie is delivering this cycle. It's too early to talk about her elimination but we'll get there

Her journey here is fascinating 

A Nicole Borud tea!

Not Sam catching strays :dead:

The ANTM producers didn't :giggle:

That was a Moment :dead:

Who could it be going home?????

Lmao I'm so excited to analyze every facial expression at her elimination.

:giggle:

From Creepy Chan to 3(?) time runner up.

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Obviously they think the best picture was Tahlia's

SO CHEAP! THEY WON'T BE IMPRESSED

She should keep the wig for photoshoots lmao

Allison carefully masterminding the best drama of the cycle (jk, but I always forget she's the connection)

I can't with the thing she does to her bangs

Tyra is pure chaos. There's really no way to predict how she would react. But honestly what did they expect Tyra to do here 

I'm sure it will be fine with no issues whatsoever

INSANE! QUEEN! 

I think Aminat thought it was Aminat actually :giggle:

Idk they were pretty gagged the entire time, but they also might've been drunk and high

Maybe not that wig :giggle:

Lol I forgot about it too, but it makes more sense why Allison was in the line of fire next episode.

No one teaches these girls how to look after their hair :dead:

Art :wub:

If it fits the show I see a world where Tyra thanks Celia and confronts Tahlia in that moment. There's no guessing with reality tv. Celia took a risk and it backfired.

Nope...no drama at all :wub:

She's a legend for that moment alone :wub:

Cycle 12 - Episode 9 - Take Me to a Photo Shoot

qbgrFKz.png

Allison is concerned she doesn't know how to change her face.

15ThCiA.png

Celia tells her she thinks of sex during photoshoots lol

kOPoiQR.png

London reminds everyone she's a preacher and is focused on maintaining her relationship with God while she's here.

aOrI7aP.png

"Hey ladiesssssssss"

PEy6fLM.png

The girls have to be creative directors for each other at the challenge.

1QEChBp.png

"I have never heard you talk so much in my life!"

gp5jArl.png

Allison casually upstages Mr. Jay at being a creative director.

oXFmru8.png

Aminat is in charge of Natalie and she's just taking her sweet time ❤️

NwgonLR.png

"It is so not my fault 🙂 🙂 🙂"

M8fzfjb.png

London just styles Allison as herself :dead:

sWl2OWi.png

Teyona wins the challenge and picks Celia & Aminat to join her at the shoot.

POtc5Pi.png

And Fo is salty because Teyona's friends with her and not Celia.

HD3gcOt.png

You wake up to this. Wyd?

YUvMc0d.png

Ciara is here for the photoshoot :wub:

8Rg8xjy.png

And Aminat assaults her at the door lmao

zEJJd7N.png

The girls casually discuss their skimpy outfits for the photoshoot in front of London who is still struggling with her body.

BjshzTy.png

London hopes Jesus can take over her body at the photoshoot and give her confidence.

hchcltv.png

Instead of directing her, Jay gossips about London's weight.

hSFqqBa.png

And then confronts London that she's not taking care of her body right.

9E9Yu9v.png

The stylists said #TeamNatalie

Mgm4YZu.png

Jay praises Ciara the entire time during Aminat's shoot.

CA4do9L.png

London is doubting being here after what happened at the photoshoot.

fNG5q5U.png

For some reason this man in his underwear walks into panel during judging.

MhIMSZu.png

bLNndyP.png

oik0OOG.png

And Tyra reveals they're going to Brazil!!! (but not everyone lol)

Orp8CEq.png

The judge's bowing down to Celia's personal style week after week :wub: :wub:

ABtS3Mj.png

The judges confront London at panel for gaining weight.

wnrMD6c.png

Nigel gets offended when Allison tells Mike Ruiz he was her favorite photographer to work with oop.

i7l4Wym.png

Not Allison getting bottom three for insulting Nigel :dead:

EWDlhpf.png

Aminat with the OTT reaction to being saved :wub:

8VJ97MK.png

London feels comfortable with her elimination and modeling is still her number one passion (behind God)

vOfNcVt.png

And then there were six...

Cast Ranking:

KVihrUS.png

I thought the challenge was really cool even if was just an excuse for Mr. Jay to bitch about how hard it is being a creative director. I always like challenges that get the girls out of their comfort zones and into a different facet of the modeling industry that's still relevant. This was definitely the least dramatic episode in a while, but that's okay. The London stuff is so awful though and really brings the episode down.

1. Allison - I loved seeing her in that creative director role, I think she was really interesting to watch there. And anyone who pisses Nigel off always has my heart :wub:

2. Aminat - Me watching her week after week suck at photoshoot: Wow I'm so glad she survived. The power Aminat has over me :dead:

3. London - #Justice4London!!!! All the conversations about her body were just vile.

4. Celia - Auntie Celia is fading into fun background character territory, but emphasis on fun.

5. Teyona - Teyona doesn't have a big edit at all (probably because they want the audience to be comfortable with a WOC winner) but I still really enjoy her.

6. Natalie - Kinda just there.

7. Fo - Idk why Fo was so stank about not getting chosen for the reward. Celia was Teyona's model for the challenge and Aminat is her bff.

Photo Ranking:

n6DPrUM.png

I think the concept's kinda lame, but most of the girls really stepped up to the plate to deliver great pictures.

1. Natalie - First of all, I think she really got a huge advantage with the styling of her hair because it really allowed her to let loose. I was worried about her relying on pretty, but really went There with this shoot and delivered a powerful and fierce photo.

2. Fo - At least Fo's got another great photo to add to her portfolio before things go downhill for her lol. I love the shape she's creating with her body and the look of longing in her eyes. Amazing!

3. Celia - Looooove her face. Her pose is decent, but I think she could've taken it even further.

4. Teyona - It's a good photo, but it's similar to what Fo's doing and Fo simply outshone her.

5. Allison - I'm not crazy about Allison's lips her and I find the pose a little basic. It's a good picture, but not at the top of the pack.

6. Aminat - Ugh Aminat has all the goods, but she's giving me nothing in this picture and I'm devastated.

7. London - Stiff and uncomfortable. Unfortunately a bad time for London to have her worst photo of the competition.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 12 - Episode 9)
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

hchcltv.png

Instead of directing her, Jay gossips about London's weight.

hSFqqBa.png

And then confronts London that she's not taking care of her body right.

ABtS3Mj.png

The judges confront London at panel for gaining weight.

Tyra & Jay said f*ck body positivity and let's do body shaming since we crowned a plus-size model, two season ago. 

On 12/29/2021 at 7:54 PM, *Chris said:

Tyra & Jay said f*ck body positivity and let's do body shaming since we crowned a plus-size model, two season ago. 

Yup! Body positivity only counts if you fit in the exact box they want for you. So disgusting.

On 12/29/2021 at 7:56 PM, *Chris said:

Is fo looking at what he's carrying or something else ?  :shiftywave: 

Lol Aminat too :giggle:. There was literally no reason for him to be in his underwear for this reveal :dead:

Cycle 12 - Episode 10 - The Amazing Model Race

(Lol so they aren't even hiding that they're turning the show into The Amazing Race :giggle:)

yLI5Aym.png

Fo still has her on Teyona for picking Celia over her for the last reward.

N5wOP2L.png

The girls land in Brazil!

9xlIThb.png

And they are greeted from the host of Brazil's Next Top Model

yntuJ17.png

The girls split up into pairs to find The Girl From Ipanema's favorite flower store

hV3Po6c.png

Fo & Natalie arrive first and now have to deliver the flowers to her.

VKXYoT0.png

Meanwhile Allison & Celia's taxi driver is just taking his time ❤️

wG8PlWV.png

It's a foot race!

9mheNBg.png

Fo & Natalie get back first!

QpBg1q0.png

And here comes the Girl from Ipanema

ApcPydg.png

Natalie & Fo win flipflops with crystals in them.

e1LIaAs.png

Natalie complains about how she hasn't seen anything all that special in Brazil yet.

bzCKl9W.png

The girls learn the Important Modeling Skill of martial arts

86KRinO.png

Celia accidentally roundhouse kicks Aminat in the face during their exercise lol

ewxXorJ.png

"Yo you kicked me dead in the eye!"

AdK3WbR.png

"It was completely on accident but...teehee. That's for calling me disgusting :kissbye:"

YYqMb48.png

"There's no 'okay my bad' the next time. That's when you get your legs broken :kissbye:"

SleilSw.png

For the challenge the girls are using their martial arts training to create photos.

qJcrQH5.png

Miss J tells Teyona she has to model even when she's sitting down taking a crap :dead:

kzGqIZ3.png

Why do I kinda love this :dead:

bvT8Nca.png

Fo wins the challenge and gets 50% more frames

g5rLgN4.png

Fo chooses to cut Teyona's photos in half because she's a strong competitor and as payback for last challenge.

HUhxYKo.png

Teyona tells Fo she wouldn't have chosen her for this an Fo tells Teyona it's because of last challenge.

mlDLtZz.png

"I actually don't care if I hurt Fo's feelings. You're gonna need the 50 extra frames 🙂"

V4hR7Yu.png

Natalie is excited for a photoshoot with a lot of sex appeal.

wBVSUMQ.png

Teyona & Aminat discuss how Fo's childish.

BoXlXty.png

Jay praises Natalie the entire photoshoot and tells her how gorgeous it is.

NjZxy1K.png

Jay has to completely reel Fo in to stop looking like a drag queen lol

ZZVitVt.png

"In my defense I did move around!"

Tyra: No you didn't 🙂

kmt2Sfy.png

Natalie tells an aghast judging panel that Jay told her she was doing great during the photoshoot and not to move around :wub:

78sYjMK.png

Jg8H8Lx.png

The hatred is palpable lmao

3PxSbpR.png

Aminat survives her second straight bottom two!

sdRSwe9.png

What a beautiful and loving hug

9AqrB9x.png

Wow you could really see how much Tyra cares about her girls <33333

XdQDb4k.png

Natalie is frustrated because this was the only panel she wasn't nervous for

PQ5Cgso.png

And then there were 5...

Cast Ranking:

HQ5S1mm.png

This was a good episode. I think the cycle is definitely struggling to maintain momentum from the big fight because there's literally nowhere to go but down from there. Teyona vs. Fo was an unexpected storyline that I'm here for. Also Tyra's love for all things Amazing Race is everything to me :wub:

1. Teyona - Unbothered Queen :wub:. Fo was busy fuming about Teyona's rational decisions at last week's challenge and then got her ass kicked at the photoshoot despite having triple the fames of Teyona.

2. Celia - Celia accidentally kicking Aminat and not giving a shit ❤️

3. Natalie - I mean she didn't really deliver this episode, but I have no qualms ranking her high thanks to the tea of her blowing up everyone's shit at panel and making Tyra fear for her life :wub:

4. Aminat - I love the petty Aminat vs. Celia rivalry ❤️

5. Allison - Just there.

6. Fo - Fo should've just stuck with taking Teyona's frames because she's the biggest threat as the narrative cause her being a little baby over last week's challenge is nagl.

Photo Ranking:

we8TP3I.png

Not a great shoot. Having everyone embody Carmen Miranda just isn't exciting to watch. They could've each had different characters maybe. Like I don't blame Fo for going that super cheesy route even though it was obviously horrible lol.

1. Allison - Allison stans can breathe a sigh of relief, she finally got a FCO! Hell, this is only her second time in the top three oop :dead:. By far Allison's strongest shot of the competition so far. She maintained her personality, she got into the character well, and is still modelesque as hell. Amazing shot.

2. Teyona - Like Allison, she was inspired by Carmen Miranda without completley imitating her. Also one of her best shots.

3. Natalie - I wish she stretched her legs out more. I think she could've done a bit more but it's a solid shot and objectively not worthy of elimination.

4. Celia - Good, not great. I wish her face was less hidden. That leaf may not look like a lot, but it's distracting.

5. Aminat - Huge improvement from last week, but still not at the level she needs to be at. Very Model 101.

6. Fo - Lol. Just laughably bad. Fo taking every shoot so literally backfired spectacularly this week.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 12 - Episode 10)

Cycle 12 - Episode 11 - Let’s Go See the City

d0nILcu.png

Teyona is happy to see Natalie leave because she annoyed her :kissbye:

HrBJe8g.png

Allison feels a lot of pressure after getting FCO.

NnnzXLU.png

Happy go-see day!

SvsTJh4.png

Teyona freaks out when Celia beats her to the first go-see.

GNis9ex.png

Allison gets dragged for her runway walk

SYM21wB.png

Celia decides to walk instead of take her taxi.

kXGlfuN.png

Teyona gets beaten by Auntie Celia to another go-see!

8L8rVt6.png

Aminat blows everyone designer away with her runway walk.

toyuTfX.png

Pretty much every designer tells Allison to relax

EDucwmI.png

"I'm so graceful ^_^"

p3t8bxH.png

"I would like to see Celia go home. No offense she look old :kissbye:"

AncLhwc.png

Fo does her final go-see even though there's like less than 10 mins left lol

X0AVayv.png

"I had like 10 minutes to spare which is good because I'm African and I'm never on time :haha:"

XhAgAEZ.png

Celia walks in at 3:31 like nothings wrong ^_^

iFT9EZU.png

The girls find out they're taking a helicopter to hear their go-see results!

RV6befE.png

But Celia & Fo get left behind for being late lol

2xc3KHS.png

Teyona wins the go-see challenge!

4tTdCCl.png

"DON'T TOUCH, DON'T TOUCH!! I WANT IT ALL!!!!!"

28uUITx.png

Fo sobs over Teyona winning the best challenge

DtbpTh0.png

"Her wardrobe needed a facelift 🙂"

yZDq6LC.png

The girls are shooting with Nigel again.

AS9uX3A.png

And the extras are just some random locals

xEwDq5h.png

Lol @ Aminat awkwardly riding this guy ❤️

pPZJ2xB.png

"You're giving me Gollum again!" Mr. Jay delivering his token one actually funny line per season

tr5VWmN.png

Allison flirts with the fat guy during the picture ❤️

H1iBsBa.png

Celia grabbing his nipple :dead: He's having a great day!

dADyorF.png

And now Nigel's grabbing him lmao

y5C9y6k.png

Celia feels quite certain she's going home after Nigel switched places with her at the photoshoot

D1oMfuU.png

Teyona & Aminat eavesdrop on Celia, Fo, and Allison hoping Aminat will go home.

rJO8lUR.png

The judges tell Aminat her body rivals Naomi Campbell if she makes it in the modeling industry 😮

b0KgfX0.png

Tyra steps out from behind the desk to give a modeling lesson.

7qpSrFY.png

Fo finds out she booked 0/5 go-sees 😮

pWpbA9p.png

Lmao @ Allison's ass getting blurred in the picture.

emDfg9I.png

Celia & Fo are the bottom two for being old and short respectively, facts we've known since casting week.

D0yCPPl.png

Tyra makes Fo promise she won't grow her hair out.

VuwaY7M.png

And then there were 4...

Cast Ranking:

SP3gnyq.png

Another fine episode. The cycle has definitely noticeably gone donwhill since losing Sandra. Go-sees were almost too competent, I was missing the mess! I feel like there's a lot of tension between the two sides of the house, but they're all too committed to winning to start an argument or anything.

1. Celia - It's a weak first, but Celia was shady in a fun way and I love how positive she is about going home every time she f*cks up lmao.

2. Teyona - Teyona has such an amazing personality and I will never understand why they hid our winner the way they did. Teyona's OTT reaction to all her goodies :wub:

3. Aminat - Aminat's someone you can always rely on for a laugh in a confessional. Of course she isn't a Bre or Dionne level narrator, but she's definitely carrying the cycle well.

4. Allison - Very adorkable in a good way this episode. I just simply enjoyed the other three more.

5. Fo - I didn't realize Fo was so young. That definitely came through throughout the cycle. So many tears...I was ready for her to go.

Photo Ranking:

c64DznZ.png

Nigel doing a bathing suit shoot? I had had hopes for C6 2.0 but instead we got this disaster on a crowded beach with random ass extras. "Questionable!" -Aminat -Me

1. Teyona - First by a country mile. Teyona's shot is extraordinary. She very clearly stands out and just looks amazing. She's finally figured out how to angle her face and it absolutely works.

2. Aminat - There's so much more Aminat could've given this shoot, but just relying on her body to sell the shot still works because it's so slamming.

3. Celia - I actually kinda like it from the torso down. The shoulders up are a bit of a mess though. Her hand placements are not flattering and, not her fault really, but this is the worst her hair has ever looked.

4. Allison - She's not selling the bathing suit at all and the duck lips do not work here. Her weakest shot in a long time.

5. Fo - Lol duh. Fo has some great pictures, but each of her photos I ranked at the bottom are honestly amongst the worst I've seen on the show.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 12 - Episode 11)

Cycle 12 - Episode 12 - Take Me to the Jungle

In4IN6H.png

Teyona declares herself the biggest threat in the competition "You need to watch out because Teyona is coming :kissbye:"

q8yHXIu.png

Aminat isn't excited about dealing with Celia for another week.

ihnjvE0.png

We've gone from The Amazing Race to Dancing with the Stars as the girls learn to Samba.

7C8htLS.png

Paulina tells Celia that she wants It too much and desperation isn't sexy omg :dead:

FfUM13i.png

Paulina does her best Allison impression :dead:

JSO7x1f.png

Where were these moves on DWTS Paulina???

MHZVUcq.png

Celia wrote relax on her write to remind herself :giggle:

AYfzVHh.png

Celia is shocked when she wins the challenge.

YnVwtCz.png

Paulina is shocked Celia is sharing her prize with Allison for some reason :dead:

LULibwy.png

The cinematography!

dkvFklt.png

Sutan & Christian jump in bed and wake the girls up early in the morning for hair and makeup.

GOs1JoO.png

Omg there's a broken down car what could it be?????!!!!?!?!11?!!1

CKREfPt.png

It's Mama TyTy and she's shooting the girls!

VeuwRnP.png

Teyona's feeling confident after three FCO's that she's not gonna suddenly be bad out of nowhere :kissbye:

JEsTcCk.png

Allison after ten weeks of already knowing Tyra lol

48Psj6z.png

Celia is happy after her successful photoshoot and tells Tyra she put her at ease.

5zwn9Rx.png

Tyra nearly falls while shooting Teyona lol

UHDEwTc.png

Teyona is feeling confident that her and Allison will be in the final three but isn't sure who will join them.

wYln4NJ.png

Why does she keep randomly showing up for judging after not being in the episode at all :dead:

NbYNtBU.png

Miss J speaks "in bird" during judging lol

VJIwV0S.png

Teyona has a breakdown when she gets her photo because she thought she was gonna be in the bottom two.

exhS3xg.png

Tyra telling Celia she has a future as a fashion designer or stylist is such a backhanded compliment. Pretty much like you're way too old for modeling, figure something else in the industry out 🙂

yuCPZwM.png

Allison is a mess losing her bff.

POVndld.png

Celia hopes she can be a model, but she'll do any facet of fashion.

XFgO7FM.png

And then there were three...

Cast Ranking:

z1IyXWG.png

Not a great episode, but just saved by the cast that I really love this final four. Spoiler alert for final rankings, but this will probably be my top four and it's rare that I get them all in the end together. A boring episode of ANTM with a cast I love is pretty okay with me.

1. Teyona - Teyona's breakdown here in the final stretch has always fascinated me. Teyona has so much confidence and really puts up such a cocky front, to see it breakdown in front of Tyra here is really interesting. We're finally seeing some vulnerability and doubt from Teyona which I find beautiful.

2. Celia - She has been such a joy this season, this elimination kinda feels like Marjorie's last cycle. She got bottom two and did exactly what Tyra told her to do, but they eliminate her the following week anyway.

3. Allison - Allison feels like one of the most authentic quirky girls I've seen on this show. She seems sweet, but not fake.

4. Aminat - Just the weakest this episode, but I still love her and the rest of the final four.

Photo Ranking:

SVbruNT.png

I love the concept, but I don't think the execution was all there. Some of the settings were poor and I don't think this is Tyra's best work on the show. Still one of the better shoots of a pretty weak cycle of shoots.

1. Allison - Obviously. This shoot was right in Allison's wheelhouse and it would be a serious problem if she didn't deliver. Luckily she did.

2. Celia - One of Celia's strongest photos of the competition. I'm actually shocked looking at my chart with how high I had Celia all cycle long, she was rarely the best but much better than I remembered. This photo exhibits so much strength and she looks like a ferocious mama bird here.

3. Aminat - At first glance...I kinda love this photo? Idk I understand why it doesn't work. The missing arm, she kinda looks like she has to pee, etc. I think she's almost too tall for the set unfortunately which shrinks her down. But idk...for some reason I'm really drawn to this photo and isn't that what art is all about. It's not always technical, it can be how it makes you feel.

4. Teyona - A lovely shot. Teyona is showing a softness that we haven't seen in her shots yet. I think she's lacking a bit of tension, but I still like this shot. Just like the others more.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 12 - Episode 12)

Cycle 12 - Episode 13 - America’s Next Top Model Is…

Iz6P3Ys.png

Aminat knows the pressure is on as the underdog in the final three.

9iL5Wqh.png

McKey is here for the shoot!

NiGZdo8.png

STUNNING

0Egn5My.png

Allison freezes and forgets her lines.

aWn8k3T.png

Teyona completely breaks down as nerves get the best of her.

PpDyTPz.png

Teyona continues to sob hours later feeling she let herself down.

MWY4Shw.png

And cries more at panel after seeing her commercial.

o2EnqsU.png

Tyra teaches Allison how human beings talk.

5FF6Kmc.png

Aminat dominates the commercial, but gets dragged for her picture.

lBBrfIg.png

Allison gets the final FCO of the season!

fuwYxQ1.png

Bffs getting split up before the final two :broken:

dMueHEe.png

After her fourth B2 appearance in five weeks Aminat's time is up.

Znw1fDE.png

And then there were 2...

zpy1xI8.png

"What's up ladiesssssssssss"

y9c1CNo.png

Lol @ them having to travel by elevator at the runway show.

DkvFRJw.png

Who is responsible for the awful directing of this runway show?

d86TyWY.png

And then we get an orgy in the middle of the show.

CFw0noA.png

Sorry Allistans, but she was never winning after Teyona's weave fell out and she waved it around like a goddess :wub: :wub:

UMD1XkX.png

You just know Allison wants to DIE having to do the final judging in a bikini

vU3OgRv.png

And Teyona wins!

1BDEKhR.png

Plz let Allison put a top on!

tiIVfxI.png

"Teyona, get it straight y'all! It ain't TeyOna!"

Also Teyona: Changes her name immediately after the show :wub:

Cast Ranking:

KU3IKZO.png

I will not be commenting on finales anymore because I'm a broken record. Actually lol jk, this one actually wasn't bad. The crazier the runway show, the better it is usually.

1. Teyona - Teyona's 11th hour meltdown :wub:. Teyona waving her weave around at the runway show :wub:.

2. Aminat - Aminat's exit being long overdue and then leaving right before a runway show on a week she actually crushed it :broken:

3. Allison - I'm still in shock over how much I love this final four and how there aren't girls I hate in the end as per usual.

Photo Ranking:

472ttx2.png

Okay this one I actually won't comment on for real anymore, cause duh.

Photos:

1. Aminat - Am I crazy or the judges? Obviously they wanted Aminat to leave here because of her overall body of work, but they could've just picked a bad photo and convinced us that was her best show since, duh, it's Aminat. However, instead they picked a great shot and tried to convince us it's a bad shot? I'm not buying it!

2. Teyona - I think her mouth is a little awkward, but her eyes are gorgeous and overall it's a good shot.

3. Allison - I don't really see CoverGirl here. It's also not one of Allison's personal strongest photos even if it wasn't for CG.

Commercials:

1. Aminat - I'm so glad Aminat had a chance to redeem herself from her last commercial. I knew she'd be good at them, and she absolutely proved that here.

2. Allison - Also improved from her last one. Not amazing, but not a trainwreck.

3. Teyona - Unfortunately a complete mess.

Cycle 12 - Overall Ranking

Suuuuch an improvement from C11. Obviously it hasn't reached the golden years of ANTM again, they're again never to be seen again. But this cycle was at least entertaining the whole way through. This was the return of fun drama as opposed to European related drama. The cast was a lot more dynamic and likable than the C11 cast. Also a pretty damn great boot order. Got all the irrelevant girls out of the way first and ended up with an amazing final four. The big Celia moment at panel and the subsequent fight following are definitely up there amongst my favorite moments in ANTM history. The photoshoots were a huge step backwards though. Why can't they do an entertaining show and a Serious Modeling Competition at the same time :dead:.

1. Cycle 3

2. Cycle 6

3. Cycle 2

4. Cycle 5

5. Cycle 1

6. Cycle 8

7. Cycle 4

8. Cycle 12

9. Cycle 10

10. Cycle 9

11. Cycle 11

12. Cycle 7

OeInw5e.png

1. Celia - I went back and forth between my top two, but Auntie Celia has my heart. She is solely responsible for one of the greatest moments in ANTM history, so that gives her the edge. Outside of that moment, I still find her wonderful! A naturally witty narrator, a builtin storyline about her age, some cute friendships in the house, obviously some amazing rivalries in the house as well. And as much as I like to brag about not really caring about the fashion element of the show, holy shit her styling! I usually only pay attention to what girls are wearing to panel if they're hilariously awful, but Celia was so damn good! Whew, I have to stan!

2. Aminat - Did she deserve the final three? Probably not. Do I care? Of course not. Aminat is one of the most stunning women to ever do this show. Point blank and the period. She was entertaining, but not in a messy way. She was not afraid to shy away from conflict, but it was never Too Much or anything like that. And she never had the worst photo of the week so it's not like anyone can complain about her making final three ^_^

3. Teyona - Teyona is one of the most underrated winners on the show. I know she beat America's favorite Quirky White Girl, but Teyona is a deserving winner in her own right. She was mainly a fun background character on the show, but whenever she was shown she really shined. Teyona peaked overseas and completely turned me into a fan. Idk she's following a bunch of unmemorable and awful winners so I'm so happy to see someone great win again.

4. Allison - Very authentic and never lost herself in the process of the show. I think she played her role on the season perfectly. She was genuinely charming and likable, but she still got her hands dirty and got herself involved in a bit of drama. She knew what she was signing up for and didn't complain along the way. Like yeah, you have to do cheesy covergirl commercials and smize. She just went along with it like a champ.

5. Sandra - While I enjoyed the cycle as a whole, there was a significant dip in quality when Sandra left and I'm giving her the credit. She was an old-school ANTM villain to her core. She knew how to stir the pot and how to step back. I feel like we had more Sandra and it's a shame we lost her so soon.

6. Natalie - Natalie's not likable, but she knew what role she was playing and she played it well. Maybe she didn't know what role she was playing, but the editors certainly did. The editors can be way off sometimes but when they're right, they're really right. And of course any girl who explodes on Tyra upon exiting has my stan card.

7. London - She was likable and tragic. A bit too lowkey for my liking, but she was fine.

8. Tahlia - I liked her at first, then I hated her, then I ironically appreciated her. The Inspirational Speech on the stairs was the moment everything came together for me with Tahlia.

9. Kortnie - Irrelevant early boot #1, but her elimination is responsible for one of the most iconic moments in ANTM history.

10. Isabella - Irrelevant early boot #2, but she seemed sweet.

11. Nijah - Irrelevant early boot #3, but she's pretty.

12. Jessica - Irrelevant early boot #4, but she's pretty.

13. Fo - I didn't plan on putting her last, but it just kinda happened. Fo melted down over getting a good haircut, then she disappeared during the best moment of the cycle, then she reappeared to become a Teyona hater, suck overseas, and leave. So the irrelevant girls deserve to be higher than her it seems.

Top 10:

XKXZfnt.png

I was very close to adding Aminat's Sightseeing or Color Powder photo to my top 10 but unfortunately I couldn't make room. A lot of bad shoots, but also a lot of great pictures came from them.

1. Sandra's NYC Sightseeing (Yup 🙂)

2. Allison's Exotic Birds

3. Fo's Color Powders

4. Natalie's Ciara Fans

5. Allison's Carmen Miranda

6. Teyona's Tourist Becah

7. Celia's Exotic Birds

8. Celia's Color Powders

9. Fo's Ciara Fans

10. Teyona's Lighting Yourself

• Like 3

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 12)

Cycle 13 - Episode 1 - How Short Can You Go

DDTJrvI.png

"These people are beautiful, but I have a brain :kissbye:"

Q2V7Z43.png

Tyra makes her Grand Entrance to defend all the shorties how they deserve to be here!!!!!111!!!1

RqbrNtr.png

Who wants to explain Miss J's shirt to me :dead:

dFIAhI4.png

Miss J teaches the girls how to walk tall

IewpVM3.png

Alison has been a modeling teacher for three years (I had no idea that was a thing lol)

DfvQFhL.png

"I AM MODELING FOR JESUS!!!!!!"

VKmfhzY.png

Lol @ Courtney doing runway with crutches.

ulmKLya.png

"I HAVEN'T HAD SEX FOR TWO YEARS! YOU KNOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT BURNING SENSATION FOR YOUR LORD JESUS AND NOT ANOTHER MAN!!!!!!"

fm3xTdY.png

"I know you want attention, nothing wrong with that :kissbye:"

94Go9A4.png

Jennifer talks about beating a bitch up for kissing her boyfriend at the time :giggle:

KtnC8yO.png

Miss J: Tyra Banks you have pulled all kinds of stunts off what is going on

GquInG1.png

"This is the fourth time I've broken my leg 🙂"

qDmxKnL.png

Bianca talks about cutting all her hair off after getting out of an abusive relationship.

dPS8zh3.png

Brittany is a math nerd who has analyzed her entire face.

LyYGZWn.png

Sundai had a rough home life to say the least.

6hU3ZGu.png

VuZrubZ.png

Amber shows off her dance moves for everyone

4iJbgNj.png

"That was my catwalk. Meeeeow"

Ml3kFGN.png

"Jeeeesus you are my best friend" :bobo: :bobo:

ud7thEg.png

Amber shows how she dances for the homeless while she feeds them ❤️

QBQAP8m.png

Erin prefers reading to shopping and makeup!!!

hSaF1Ov.png

Kara used to castrate sheep on an organic farm

Uy6QmwQ.png

uKabVx6.png

"I'm gay 😄"

👏

rHTT0QH.png

Nicole is already disassociating on day one lol

fKrv6aV.png

Nicole was born with a bloody eyeball and that was her nickname when she was little 👀

QJ9R4k5.png

Bianca is 100% done with all these girls.

7VpKaJi.png

Ashley was chosen to be on the show when she was spotted in the audience at the Tyra Show lol

rFmy47c.png

Nicole brings a large rusty wheelbarrow to school instead of a backpack

CJfdJqu.png

"I feel like I'm gonna deflate a lung trying to scream over you :wacko:"

etli6Mg.png

Laura talks about using paper towels to curl her hair.

fAZq4QA.png

Laura shows off how you castrate a cow "No boy cheats on me!!!!!!"

DPBhau3.png

Rae talks about being a mom and then Tyra abruptly changes the subject to how she was abducted and assaulted.

ePEgtgC.png

Rachel was bullied and called Bambi Eyes

MsoNhL8.png

Alison shows off the various runway walks she teaches

cNP1qjb.png

"ONE MORE STEP CLOSER FOR CHANGING PEOPLE'S LIVES!!!!!"

8ISoAFT.png

Tyra obviously cut the modeling teacher on the first try cause duh

9PJDTSi.png

Amber decides to skip hair and makeup because she's already perfect ^_^

gLuRDTd.png

Laura knows she left the girls #shook

MDjOTpa.png

A Nnenna cameo!

qA4P8Gy.png

"Miss Sundai went all the way through the week and went to Saturday night!" Miss J :dead:

5TP6aIb.png

"F*CK YES!!!!!!!!" Erin getting picked lmao

SEfckka.png

Nicole disassociating again as she gets picked for the cast ❤️

CWk8dja.png

"THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU!!!!!!"

0RDZtB3.png

"WE'RE GONNA SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!!"

F2hEPYC.png

Tyra tells the losers it's over for them since they didn't get chosen for the short cycle :dead:

m8azYYR.png

And here's our cast of 14 (well...kinda)

• Like 1

Cast Ranking:

ukHFWVo.png

Lol I loved the premiere. The problem is that it was kind of carried by Amber so that gives me brief pause on the rest of the cycle 🙈. I don't remember this one too well, although I do remember enjoying it. I do think the concept was cool of giving short people a chance (though inch resting how there's no full figured girls this cycle...god forbid someone is short AND fat!!!!!!!)

1. Amber - So what is the tea on her? Did we ever find out what happened? I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't pass psych or something. Amber is insane in literally the most perfect way imaginable. What a trip this premiere was thanks to her.

2. Nicole - I love this weirdo. Nicole refuses to play the game at all, but somehow it works? Or maybe she's so good at the game we all don't think she's playing it. Nicole does Allison's shtick in the premiere better and I think we should have that conversation.

3. Bianca - Instantly confrontational, but on the right side of history. Right where I like them.

4. Courtney - The nerve of doing a modeling show with runway after breaking a foot. Iconic.

5. Erin - One of the most obnoxious reactions ever to making it into the cast? We love to see it.

6. Laura - I love Laura's spunk, such a twist to the small town girl stereotype we've seen a million times.

7. Jennifer - I like her.

8. Lulu - Gay!

9. Sundai - Her voice ❤️. Her backstory 😢

10. Ashley - Lol @ one of Tyra's gays picking her out of the audience.

11. Rachel - Bambi 👀

12. Rae - The way Rae had to talk about being assaulted two seconds after talking about her kid Lord give her the strength!

13. Brittany - If I have to pick a Smart Girl, I'm going with Bianca & Erin right now so sorry gurl.

14. Kara - Who?

15. Lisa - I forgot to pay attention to her because I forgot she'd eventually join the cast lmao.

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 13 - Episode 1)
21 hours ago, jarmon said:

Regarding Amber:

Oh thanks for this! I tried watching like five minutes of one of his interviews once but he annoyed me so I shut it off :dead:. This one's shorter though so I'll make an attempt to get the tea :giggle:

5 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm so behind 😭

I've been using my free time to try to get as many screenshots as I can from Hulu before ANTM expires. Now it's gone except cycles 21/22.... hopefully Netflix gets the other cycles next

Waaay behind :claybleh:

Cycle 13 - Episode 2 - The Early Bird Gets a Makeover

ieYnPtW.png

Despite being quiet, Nicole assures us she doesn't lack confidence and she's here to win.

jVXuc43.png

"I am opinionated so if you think I'm a bitch I don't care :kissbye:"

MZ3jlqQ.png

Unfortunately Mr. Jay reveals Amber has withdrawn from the competition

eAsYsRj.png

And now Lisa's back!

jg5qcEL.png

The girls are getting their "Ty-Overs"!

FRmdgnE.png

Graphic design is my passion

GBX6pH7.png

Nicole says she hopes she gets her hair shaved off

Jwc0deV.png

Kara doesn't ~get~ Nicole

p88mf89.png

Tyra plays with Jennifer's eyebrows cause that's what she does

yXhfjYg.png

Lisa gets basically nothing done lmao. Aka don't unpack honey.

2dNkvIL.png

Bianca judging Lisa's lack of a makeover

Np3BpB5.png

Bianca gets her eyebrows bleached because Tyra can't do anything else to torture her

CpJlThO.png

"Oh crap, I'm gonna look like Dennis freaking Rodman!"

u9VOZYC.png

At the house, Sundai discovers she's the same height Tyra was when she was a young child :dead:

Oecca2k.png

Lisa hopes her personality will shine through even though she wasn't Tyra's first choice.

RRBqO83.png

It's the Bankable safe from the credits in the house :dead:

ixLbCK6.png

Laura: I think she's so adorable ^_^

Erin: She is...but you gotta be a little more than adorable :kissbye:

6equk1w.png

Rae is told she has to wear these shoes for her photoshoot lmao

b1iU1nR.png

Someone save Rae!

0cDeEpr.png

Bianca is hating her makeup.

fmQTz4O.png

Bianca explains to Jay about how actually she hates her outfit as well 🙂

fZyUJ6q.png

Nicole blows everyone away despite acting like she was dead on set all day

cHE3tDd.png

Nicole explains she doesn't talk a lot because she's in her head

UXKdo0X.png

Bianca makes her feelings blunt.

bvIuiBb.png

Paulina's out, but Chanel Iman's guest judging (oop literally just found out she's getting divorced from Sterling Shepard)

ySjRUiJ.png

Tyra does this for some reason when she tells Brittany her photo's too sexy

5ixsaF1.png

Chanel wants to hang Courtney's picture in her laundry room.

sUCvPEY.png

Bianca survives the episode one villains' B2 spot!

KToTUnS.png

And then there were 13...