Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Cast Ranking:

Rh9r5qA.png

I didn't love this episode. I'm still getting to know the cast and it's not really clicking for me yet. I wanna say it was rushed, but also not really. I think 12 was a perfect cast size and they should go back to that.

1. Marvita - Is Marvita actually a big character? I remember nothing about her besides her horse mane haircut. Having said that, I'm enjoying her so far. I like the frenemies relationship with Fatima.

2. Kimberly - Even though Kim was saying anything just to get off the show, she was spilling when she talked about designer clothes lmao. RIP Kimberly :broken:

3. Anya - While Anya's permanently chipper personality wouldn't normally work for me, she's standing out the most amongst the background characters so far.

4. Dominique - The constant attacks on Dominique's appearance...I feel so bad for her!

5. Amis - She's one of the weirdest girls ever on this show.

6. Fatima - So I'm struggling with Fatima. For the first half of the episode, I was getting Renee vibes from her, I felt like she was trying way too hard. But then I was like...I genuinely don't think she's trying to be confrontational and she's just that awful socially.

7. Katarzyna - She's been correcting Tyra's name from episode two, no excuse for her not to get it right 🙂.

8. Whitney - What a lowkey start to Whitney's journey...

9. Stacy-Ann - How long will Stacy-Ann's lapdance from her casting episode keep her in my good graces if she does literally nothing else?

10. Allison - Lol @ Paulina comparing her to a Gossip Girl.

11. Lauren - Who?

12. Aimee - Who?

13. Claire - Her OTT reactions to Kim's quit were cringe.

14. Atalya - If you get 0 content on your boot episode and you're a first boot...maybe there's just nothing interesting there.

Photo Ranking:

HB5r16N.png

As many first ANTM photoshoots, this felt a bit exploitative. Like yay, let's pose with actual homeless people and then return to our Top Model mansion and that's it lmao. I don't feel passionate about any of the photos good or bad, which doesn't help. You can flip my ranking about 10 different ways and I would still probably agree with it.

1. Katarzyna - My eyes go straight to her, she looks great.

2. Anya - She's got such a strong face.

3. Fatima - Her photo stands out the most, I love how she went the emotional angle.

4. Aimee - A bit simple, but I'm obsessed with her face.

5. Kimberly - She had a lot of potential, it's a shame about everything going on back home for her.

6. Claire - Strong masculine energy in this photo.

7. Allison - Passable.

8. Dominique - Passable.

9. Marvita - Passable.

10. Whitney - Passable.

11. Atalya - Model 101, but not terrible. Not the worst picture of the week, but I'm not seeing much potential so her elimination was probably fair.

12. Lauren - I don't like anything about this.

13. Stacy-Ann - Her face is terrible and she's looking so short.

14. Amis - Bad.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 10 - Episode 2)
4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

But then I was like...I genuinely don't think she's trying to be confrontational and she's just that awful socially.

Lol apparently according to like EVERY other contestant, Fatima was actually really mean.

A shame because she is stunning. It’s no surprise she’s like one of the most successful contestants.

On 11/11/2021 at 10:48 PM, totes4totes said:

Lol apparently according to like EVERY other contestant, Fatima was actually really mean.

A shame because she is stunning. It’s no surprise she’s like one of the most successful contestants.

Yeah I definitely don't think it's editing or anything, Fatima actually is like this. But I'm trying to figure out if she's faking it for tv time, or if this is genuinely who she is and she literally has no idea how much she pisses people off.

On 11/11/2021 at 10:49 PM, totes4totes said:

I am STILL mad about this. lol.

It's beyond disrespectful to not know her name by this point, let alone how she's still messing it up 3/4 of the way into the season.

Cycle 10 - Episode 3 - Top Model Makeovers

ciV3N07.png

Dominique isn't happy at the bottom of the pack and wants to step her game up

HYwlkbZ.png

Stacy-Ann shows her apple bottom jeans off to the people at home.

JvIPguf.png

Allison is annoyed by the other girls

Wc2bu4W.png

Fatima tells Allison that Allison's butt is bigger than hers because she's bigger than her in general

rrIUrEO.png

"SAY THAT TO THE ANOREXIC GIRL :angry:"

mGd0gcO.png

Fatima is shocked and had no idea she had an eating disorder.

HIl6zhO.png

Run around Walmart and put their makeup on...we love a high fashion challenge!

jfmiS0R.png

Claire wins the makeup challenge!

QOxKHwP.png

Claire talks about her and Dominique want it more because they have kids.

sHnbM0O.png

Dominique hopes to inspire her kids and people who have survived abusive relationships.

gHxSR2m.png

Allison plays with dolls pretending they're her and Fatima like a Mature Adult.

uGKFlrc.png

Allison is being gross and racist (but I'm literally dying right now at the doll's butt being blurred). Also notice Whitney laughing...

VOr82SO.png

Fatima calls Allison out for her racist comments, but Allison says it's okay since Fatima made an inappropriate comment on her body

yvzA3Bs.png

Happy makeover day!

Pq1iK64.png

Tyra tells them she's not telling them in advance what their makeovers will be lol

6D3l7G4.png

I've always dreamed of a Tyra-vision tv during the show!!!!!!!!

kNxo5Cj.png

Not Tyra admitting she literally invented a hairstyle for Marvita.

iM1pnU3.png

Lauren feels girly with her haircut!

mr4LDGo.png

Idk about this one Tyra...

IUlEdKV.png

"Wowwwwwwwwww that is different 🙂 🙂 🙂"

ZTzqqHM.png

Fatima not doing well with the weave.

uXpdGQc.png

The girls are modeling her lingerie at the photoshoot (it's very cool that they actually have the designer at the shoot to explain the clothes)

iChT9Fs.png

These poor plus-sized girls always get f*cked over at the lingerie shoots

bB3RIKW.png

"Sucks to be them cause they're gonna suck at the photoshoot and I'm not!!!!!"

tn4l5Ab.png

"Sorry, I'm not commercial! There's nothing about me that's commercial, I'm high-fashion! For Mr. Jay to say that really pissed me off!!!!!"

oap5Ldi.png

Tyra lowkey getting annoyed with Allison not thanking her lol

ZhGEp0x.png

Tyra calling out how Whitney got f*cked over in the shoot.

bm6CCZJ.png

"I thought Dominique was someone's mom here to pick her up from set" Maybe that's a sign to change her makeover Tyra!!!

02BCsjB.png

"Feel my booty Nigel!!!!!"

Nigel's wife watching from home: 👁️👄👁️

gKRheBi.png

And Allison gets sent home for not saying thank you lol

w7DhS2P.png

A Fatima victory!

tKBjzki.png

And then there were 11...

Cast Ranking:

FmatrOU.png

This was a better episode. Despite a makeup challenge, makeovers, and a photoshoot I didn't feel rushed. We got enough home drama and we got to know some of the girls a bit more. I also liked how they rigged Allison out after being racist lol. It's very rare we see immediate justice on this show.

1. Dominique - Love her ❤️. Dominique just says whatever's on her mind, and she's really trying hard (though not super successfully lol). This makeover is just...something else.

2. Stacy-Ann - I love how she's adorable even when she's fuming about her makeover ❤️.

3. Fatima - I don't think Fatima had malicious intent when she talked about Allison's body, and she was genuinely remorseful when she found out about her eating disorder. Obviously Fatima would've avoided this situation in the first place if she simply just didn't talk about other girls' bodies :dead:. Good for her calling Allison out on her racist remarks.

4. Lauren - Ugly duckling storylines bore me on this show now, but meh I guess this one was fine.

5. Anya - Love her.

6. Marvita - Love her.

7. Amis- Like her.

8. Katarzyna - Like her.

9. Aimee - Who is this girl??

10. Claire - We get it, you have a kid.

11. Whitney - Why is our winner sitting there laughing while Allison is being racist?

12. Allison - Ahh now I remember why we don't like her. It's a shame, she had cocky villain potential. But bye bitch!

Photo Ranking:

1HVlXlP.png

I hate the photography. The sun in these shots is super distracting and I think the results should've been so much better. I also don't get why half the girls were covered up and half the girls weren't. Far from a terrible shoot, but I feel like it could've been really great.

1. Marvita - I surprised myself putting this first but the more I look at it, the more I love it. Marvita has such a power behind her pose and face I've never seen from her before. Her lips are to die for in this picture, I love it.

2. Aimee - I love this picture, but I do think it's missing an extra oomph that I can't quite put my finger on. I'm nitpicking though, easily one of the strongest pictures in the pack.

3. Anya - Her body looks great here and I love her hair flowing in the wind.

4. Katarzyna - Needed more neck, but I disagree with the judges about it being too sexy. I think it has the perfect amount of sex.

5. Fatima - Flawless from the waist up, but I agree I don't love her legs.

6. Claire - I used to like this picture more, but I think her face is starting to look more uncomfortable than cool. I do appreciate how she went a different angle than the other girls with the shoot though.

7. Lauren - The shot is horrible in this shot, though I think it's what the photographer wanted so not really Lauren's fault. She played into her strengths well here. Legs for days!

8. Amis - It's actually a decent shot, definitely her best in the competition. Not great, but decent enough!

9. Allison - Her face looks completely lost and she looks really timid and unsure of herself. Definitely not the worst picture, but fair enough to eliminate her on.

10. Dominique - I can't stop looking at her thigh rubbing up against the ground. Her torso looks amazing and saves the top half and the bottom half of the shot.

11. Whitney - While the godawful styling is not her fault, she has no one to blame but herself for that snarl for no reason.

12. Stacy-Ann - I may love Stacy-Ann, but I find her portfolio to be dreadful for the most part. There is no sex appeal here whatsoever.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 10 - Episode 3)
22 hours ago, totes4totes said:

I think it’s both it’s genuinely how she is AND she doesn’t care if she’s pissing people off.

Lol that's probably accurate :dead:

Because Whitney sucks!!!!!

True!

I genuinely forgot about her before your recap and now I remember how shitty she was. 

Yeah so did I, but she's very shitty.

Cycle 10 - Episode 4 - Where's the Beef?

UXeB7vc.png

Dominique assures everyone they're gonna be stuck with her for at least another week lol

mDH2cbU.png

Dominique's content with her bottom two appearance because she's getting a new hairstyle out of it ^_^

AbNuadJ.png

Fatima thinks Amis is just a joke in the house.

hTWflnr.png

Aimee has ~conservative morals and beliefs~ and is uncomfortable changing in front of the other girls.

ByCAgaM.png

I'm sure these random ass firemen have more important things to do :dead:

t51QllJ.png

"I know drag queens that walk better than Dominique" I mean is that an insult? Aren't drag queens good at the catwalk lmao. Hell, Miss J is your teacher!

T8ShGBz.png

Amis awkwardly skip-walking down the runway :dead:

mZcxnlk.png

The girls confront Aimee who doesn't want them to use the bathroom while she's in the shower. I understand there's a lot of them sharing a small space, but as long as Aimee's not taking forever in the shower they should respect her space.

lzXHVYu.png

Fatima tries to paint the target on Whitney over Aimee for the drama lol.

rIhZ4MZ.png

Dominque calls Whitney uncultured white trash to Fatima.

e6JLkqi.png

Jaslene's now on her FOURTH season in a row making an appearance :dead:

GY0ICRR.png

Whitney slipping a nip at the runway show.

buhdyWp.png

Miss J haaaaaaaates Fatima!

f8jWHED.png

"Lauren, do you wanna be here 🙂" Not Jaslene with the drag!

TUVkwb9.png

Lauren feels insulted by Jaslene's comments

zpIDy6p.png

Katarzyna wins the runway challenge!

siDBVm1.png

"Bye ladiessssssssssss"

umebqb5.png

Lol Jaslene trying to make the shoot all about her

UXvWgsO.png

"If I wanted to I could just hop on the L, take the G, and go home :rolleyes:" Lol Lauren is still livid over Jaslene ❤️

voSL1TW.png

The girls' wardrobe for the shoot...is this sanitary?

tmBpoo6.png

I still don't know what the hell was going through Fatima's head during this shoot.

cBHYCBN.png

Aimee is getting an elimination edit and if I was unspoiled her elimination would seem so obvious...mayhaps the editor's still have a few tricks of their sleeves 👀

kMlePCt.png

Amis takes her sweet time getting ready for panel.

fVllr1o.png

Amis gets #dragged for her lewk at panel.

pGuY3zg.png

Lol if Amis beat Fatima here that could've been one of the biggest upsets in ANTM history.

qyqmWbI.png

"I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE I'M GONNA GET SAD!!" Lol she's so weird

M1OGlix.png

And then there were 10...

Cast Ranking:

iil5JBJ.png

Meh, sue me but I'm enjoying the cycle so far. I don't think it's necessarily fun, but it's very drama-filled and I'm okay with that. There's been blowups every episode and looks like that's not about to stop next episode with the biggest fight of the cycle. I could use a little more fun, but it's good.

1. Dominique - I love her misplaced arrogance ❤️. And this when Dom places her foot on Whitney's neck and never lets up.

2. Fatima - Despite a bottom two appearance and placing a target on Whitney's back in the house out of nowhere, I'd consider this a much-needed cool-down episode for Fatima :dead:

3. Lauren - Lauren vs. Jaslene in the rivalry of the week :wub:. I felt bad for Lauren cause I think she does want to be here at this point, she just sucks at runway lol.

4. Amis - Amis makes no sense as a character and I have no idea what to make of her. I've never noticed what a pretty girl she actually is though.

5. Katarzyna - Every time everyone mispronounces her name I cringe a little.

6. Anya - Okay Miss Anya, I'm gonna need some sort of content soon!

7. Marvita - If there's one thing Marvita's gonna do is get involved in some drama :giggle:

8. Stacy-Ann - Who?

9. Claire - Who?

10. Aimee - I was on Aimee's side on the house in the fight. Just cause the girls have to change in front of each other during the competition, doesn't mean Aimee consents to being naked in front of them whenever they'd like. If she wants some privacy in the shower, the other girls should respect that. So why is she so low if I'm on her side? Despite being involved in "drama", Aimee still wasn't entertaining in the SLIGHTEST. What a boring human being.

11. Whitney - Whitney somehow getting blamed for the Aimee drama :wub: I love to see it :wub:

Photo Ranking:

IHDT80G.png

What a grotesque shoot. Look I'm a meat-eater, I don't judge anyone's eating habits. But rubbing meat all over your body is such a waste of meat. And super unsanitary for the girls. This never should've happened.

1. Lauren - Stunning. Finally her awkwardness came perfectly together for a perfect picture. Her leg strength!! How?!

2. Anya - Ugh I hate the missing arm, but other than that it's a solid 9/10 picture.

3. Katarzyna - I love how she's playing with the meat skirt. Doesn't blow me away, but it's a strong picture.

4. Claire - I get what she's going for, but I don't love her face. It's better than it could've been on a less competent model.

5. Marvita - Needed way more power in her face, then it could've been another strong picture from Marvita.

6. Amis - I actually wish I ranked it higher I like it the more I look at it lol. This is actually her strongest picture of the competition. I love the risk she took and how she's interacting with the meat. I just wish I loved her profile more.

7. Stacy-Ann - Also her best picture, but that's a low bar. Good, not great.

8. Dominique - I don't think it's bad...but I don't think it's good either.

9. Whitney - I appreciate the risk, but it didn't really work.

10. Aimee - She just looks completely lost, easily her worst picture yet.

11.  Fatima - The less said about this picture the better. One of the worst closeups in ANTM history.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 10 - Episode 4)
On 11/14/2021 at 1:43 PM, Alex95 said:

"I know drag queens that walk better than Dominique" I mean is that an insult? Aren't drag queens good at the catwalk lmao. Hell, Miss J is your teacher!

pre RPDR making drag ~~~mainstream~~~ again, I think she was trying to imply that Dominique is manly

On 11/14/2021 at 5:24 PM, FrogLenzen said:

I need to stop opening this thread when I’m on my phone because I have so many thoughts that I will have to remember later when I can construct a proper post lololol

Catch up already!!!

7 hours ago, totes4totes said:

pre RPDR making drag ~~~mainstream~~~ again, I think she was trying to imply that Dominique is manly

Yeah that's definitely what they were going for, as every confessional dragging Dominique is about.

Cycle 10 - Episode 5 - Top Model Takes It to the Streets

jK4pJZt.png

Fatima is ~shocked~ about being in the bottom two and is practicing hard to step her game up.

4e3yPOw.png

Whitney is annoyed as Dominique spends 24/7 talking about herself.

77RA4Jg.png

Marvita talks about her past and Claire calls her a "crazy hood rat"???

A01Elex.png

Benny Ninja is back (tbh out of all the ANTM staples I have so much trouble connecting with him for some reason...)

vcIrLc1.png

Dominique misses her time with the phone and no one lets her know.

84z08GM.png

And Dominique blames Whitney ❤️

DydcM4O.png

Dominque calls Whitney out that the way she talks to people is disrespectful (TEAAAAAAAAAA)

rtPkzS6.png

Lol Stacy-Ann glaring at Whitney

JCfXMPO.png

"When does this conversation end??? There's no significance in it at all!!!!"

nF2R2Hl.png

"There is no significance when you're talking to a BIG brick wall who's, like, racist towards everyone and everyone 💅"

2kCqz5m.png

"EXCUSE ME?! I'M RACIST?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! MY BEST FRIEND IS BLACK!"

aZ3Kb2D.png

"Call me a bitch? Yeah, probably. But don't call me racist!" (Lol Whitney sucks but this confessional always makes me laugh)

6Yfc7DR.png

"She can be racist to a Jewish white girl with blue eyes and blonde hair" Well...her spirit is in the right place.

YK0KcJC.png

Stacy-Ann is enjoying this conversation.

p4ePqdP.png

"YOU DON'T CALL ME THAT! DON'T! CALL! ME! RACIST!" Whitney's going full Karen here.

DMQ3LuQ.png

Lauren isn't sure if the gays wagging their fingers are cheering her on or booing her lol

TiE3KCH.png

"Whitney is just one of those girls you hate in highschool. The cheerleader who sleeps with all the football players"

d1z8FvF.png

Fatima posing over Whitney :dead:

GY01sHL.png

Claire wins the posing challenge!

wJsQOhF.png

And she wins a trip to Bora Bora??? ANTM in their rich era!

b9MGbmF.png

Fatima hasn't learned her lesson from episode one and is still calling Marvita ghetto (okay I see the Tr*mpie now)

lJT9bQD.png

Marvita is feeling defeated at the shoot after struggling last week.

qXUCv2b.png

The way they're doing a beauty shoot the same episode they have a posing challenge :dead:

PQIMzVj.png

Welp at least she finally emoted in a shot...

m7tce7R.png

The judges lose their minds over Fatima's armpit hair.

TT8Rq2f.png

Lauren's only pair of heels are missing (and Miss J blames the drag queens from the challenge lol)

p2Muoew.png

Guest judge Vendela questions if Whitney is taking the competition seriously

X61MPWy.png

Tyra calls Marvita's photo National Geographic meets French Vogue lol

SQuzLtp.png

Not Miss Stacy-Ann with a FCO ❤️

sSpoJ66.png

Dominique jumping up over getting second ❤️

Hc3eeON.png

Whitney survives. Pain.

Su2uOIm.png

And then there were 9...

Cast Ranking:

fmKXKSY.png

This cycle continues to deliver the drama, there's no denying that. I'm kinda shocked by how I'm enjoying it. It really does need some levity, but I suppose I love the darkness.

1. Dominique - Dominique woke up every day and chose violence in that house. The racism accusation really came out of nowhere, but I'm sure there's truth to it. Yeah Dominique's a bit messy, but she's actually one of the least problematic cast members and she's having fun.

2. Stacey-Ann - I was living for her reactions all episode lol. And I'm happy to see her finally have a strong episode.

3. Lauren - Lol @ her shoes getting stolen.

4. Marvita - I have no idea what to make of Marvita. I agree that she seemed just so out of it this episode. I actually enjoyed her for her short time on the show.

5. Anya - Okay sis...I'm gonna need something soon.

6. Katarzyna - See anya.

7. Aimee - Back to irrelevance.

8. Fatima - I thought we were gonna make it through the episode without Fatima being problematic but then she puts her foot in her mouth about Marvita because she can't help herself :dead:. Maybe next week will be the one!

9. Claire - She gives off bad vibes, idk I'm just not feeling her.

10. Whitney - I don't think Whitney's some cruel and evil bigot, but I think she's just a mean girl and she'll go for the low-hanging fruit to make fun of someone, and that includes race. So in that regard, yes Whitney can be racist even if she has a black friend. Maybe I'd be more interested in giving her the benefit of the doubt if we didn't see her giggling to Allison's puppet show.

Photo Ranking:

vUwRa40.png

Great shoot. Not sure why it's in a posing episode, but idc. I love beauty shots and the styling was amazing. Easily the best of the cycle so far.

1. Stacy-Ann - I know she got the FCO, but I feel like this might be an unpopular opinion. After a dreadful portfolio up to this point, this photo is stunning. The elongation of the neck is everything to me here and I love how she's selling the jewelry. Amazing shot.

2. Anya - She used the bag the best and is selling it! My favorite shot of Anya yet!

3. Claire - Very strong shot from Claire. I don't know what else to say, I just love these pictures!

4. Fatima - Lol the armpit isn't that distracting. When you get past it, it's really a great shot of her and easily her strongest yet.

5. Aimee - Great, but not amazing.

6. Katarzyna - Oop I guess this is an unpopular opinion. I think it's a good shot but I'm left wanting more.

7. Lauren - Solid, not great, but not bad at all.

8. Dominique - Oop I think this is another unpopular opinion. I don't think she looks flattering here at all. I don't think it's entirely her fault, the photo just doesn't work for me.

9. Marvita - High-fashion Eeyore! I appreciate how this shot is different from the rest of them. But it's also not that good.

10. Whitney - As a full-figured model, Whitney had to nail this shoot. Instead, she completely flopped. What a shame :giggle:

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 10 - Episode 5)
17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

8. Dominique - Oop I think this is another unpopular opinion. I don't think she looks flattering here at all. I don't think it's entirely her fault, the photo just doesn't work for me.

I have always HATED this photo. LOL.

Cycle 10 - Episode 6 - House of Pain

9r1JgZZ.png

Claire is missing her baby at home.

qG3StDP.png

Dominique's alarm clock goes off earlier than everyone else's and they're getting annoyed.

sDtzeo7.png

How does Claire have the energy to #drag first thing in the morning?

YWqfk0X.png

Another fight Stacy-Ann is not in the mood for ❤️

rah5deG.png

Dominique understands why Claire may be upset, but feels she went about it the wrong way

vzT1GNx.png

Dominique confronts Claire over calling her a bitch and tells her she wouldn't speak to her husband that way.

39hMW7H.png

Not the serve they think she is.

n5B6uqE.png

Claire, Whitney, and Lauren team up for a triple dragging

xJ3lbeo.png

And Lauren loses it lol

qEjdUqv.png

"YOU ARE F*CKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!"

16eENrF.png

Dominique feels isolated and ganged up on. Obviously Claire's point about the alarm clock was more than fair, but I don't think anyone else comes out of a 3 vs. 1 fight looking good because it always looks like a gang up.

zeb3YiA.png

Omg Tyra is their cab driver!!!!111!!!!1

ICAvjly.png

Why are we doing posing challenges two weeks in a row?

wnBAbDO.png

Tyra's posing lesson was actually a challenge and she wins a photoshoot with Nigel!

IoFcBSZ.png

And Nigel tells Anya she's gonna pose nude.

bjVR1HO.png

Aimee is relieved she didn't win because she's not ready to pose nude.

oAlLd8R.png

Dominique is laying in bed sick and overhears the girls gossiping about her.

eUZIvOQ.png

But she finds enough energy to drag them.

Gmdcj2s.png

And the girls keep going as Dominique begs them to leave the room.

LQcBc0p.png

I forgot about Fatima till now. Finally a cool-down episode!

gVNZkFy.png

Tyra decides she's gonna cut Katarzyna's hair after rocking the photoshoot.

MLqC3XE.png

From B2 to FCO. Stop trying to make Whitney happen!!!

EqMcgoD.png

"YES!!!!" Lol most obnox reaction to surviving the B2 ever? :dead:

jZSTmPZ.png

I kinda feel bad for Aimee she had a strong portfolio for the most part

pysyqeK.png

And then there were 8...

Cast Ranking:

FJ2R7Cv.png

Idk maybe I just wasn't in the mood for an episode today, but this one didn't really work for me. Which is a shame because I was really looking forward to the fight where Lauren lost her mind lol. Can there ever be too much drama? I feel like I need a break. The problem is the challenge, photoshoot, and judging were really boring to watch. Bring judging tests back! Most of my screencaps are from the fight because nothing else happened really.

1. Dominique - Lol I didn't think I was such a Dominique stan till the rewatch, but she is currently carrying this cycle on her back. Was she in the wrong with the alarm clock? Probably. Do I care? No.

2. Anya - She got semi-involved in house drama as she confronted Dominique in the most adorable way ever. I like how she was just like "Lol k ^_^" about posing nude.

3. Fatima - Whew, a cool-down episode for Fatima, we love to see it!

4. Stacy-Ann - Queen of reaction shots!

5. Katarzyna - Is Katarzyna boring or is Tyra punishing her? The age old question.

6. Lauren - While I hate her association with Claire & Whitney, I'm enjoying watching Lauren lose her mind.

7. Aimee - I respect Aimee's morals, but that makes her extremely boring television.

8. Whitney - Whitney's voice has become nails on a chalkboard to me, she is just so hatable. The condescension from every syllable that comes out of her mouth...I can't stand it.

9. Claire - She had the moral highground until she obnoxiously sat there loudly talking shit about Dominique while she was laying in bed not feeling well. I'm sorry Claire, but Dominique didn't bring up your homelife. She questioned why Claire is calling Dom a bitch when she wouldn't talk to her husband like that. A valid argument! Claire almost got 8th for her obnoxious reaction to surviving though lol.

Photo Ranking:

UgrYQUq.png

I like this shoot. Some of the styling was questionable at best, but they fully committed to each theme. Idk, it was good campy fun!

1. Katarzyna - Amazing. Look at her eye! That is commitment! This is an amazing photo from Katarzyna.

2. Anya - Will Anya ever get FCO? I guess we'll have to wait and see (but yes lol). Still, she's been killing the competition and this is another great photo. Such a dynamic pose!

3. Whitney - Yeah yeah this is a great photo, moving on...

4. Fatima - A little predictable, but Fatima understood the assignment.

5. Lauren - Lauren's height is carrying the photo but I literally don't care one bit because I'm obsessed with her legs.

6. Dominique - Her face is way too harsh and doesn't fit the character at all. But from a modeling aspect, it might be my favorite photo of Dominique yet...?

7. Stacy-Ann - A bit stiff for my liking. Still miles better than her first two photos, but she'll never reach the heights of last shoot again.

8. Aimee - I don't get the pose at all, she looks very scrunched up and unattractive. A very disappointing photo from someone who's been rather strong otherwise.

9. Claire - The awful styling doesn't help at all, but this photo still sucks.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 10 - Episode 6)
On 11/10/2021 at 11:00 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 10 - Episode 1 - Welcome to Top Model Prep

QChuE21.png

Lauren's runway is truly up there as the worst of all-time.

Lauren vs. Michelle Babin. I will never understand the level of unawareness you need to have to not be able to walk like a human

5WUzw5I.png

I wanna see a cycle where the girls literally don't react at all to Tyra's entrance.

Aww Dominique so pretty here. I wanna see a cycle where Tyra doesn't chop off a girl's hair just to call her old and manly for the rest of the cycle

Appa34s.png

Tyra's face listening to Katarzyna talking about being an ivy league student :dead:. Tyra loooooves destroying smart girls!

Kill Bill sirens playing. Amazing screenshot lmao

XObiQFg.png

Lmao Fatima is so in the wrong for #GhettoGate but this was iconic methinks

ICONIC I can't believe how easily Fatima played the girls here. so wrong but my god is it hilarious

"Screaming does not get your point across" Welcome to reality television Lauren...? Also I don't remember much about C10, but I remember Lauren standing on a table screaming lol

I'm still mad at you for The Moment I Said It but this made me cackle. Yes, Lauren indeed does lose her mind and I can't wait for you to post about the lack of context for it

nhtLfj7.png

We love a Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny impression!

Love when they do this kind of editing haha. Actually actually actually that's cool that's cool

On 11/11/2021 at 5:37 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 10 - Episode 2 - New York City, Here We Come

Screen-Shot-2021-11-11-at-4-50-44-PM.png

The other Amy has named herself Amis since we can't have two (I appreciate Tyra forcing girls to change their names instead of using last initials!!!)

Amis is kind of an oddball name... you can't trust these girls to name themselves unless it's Dionne. 

Screen-Shot-2021-11-11-at-4-54-42-PM.png

How do I get this in my house?

Updated spelling on her name from last time lolololol

Screen-Shot-2021-11-11-at-5-04-02-PM.png

Lol Miss J watching Lauren's runway walk (and that woman behind Mr. Jay's shoulder...me)

asdlkfjnasdlfgjk

Screen-Shot-2021-11-11-at-5-05-45-PM.png

This isn't the Tyra Mail I know and love!!!!

WORST. TYRA MAIL. EVER. I'm cringing just thinking about them all screeching the words one at a time

Paulina calls Dominique transvestite Robin Wright...HELP (I forgot the amount of transphobic Dom jokes that we're about to get...literally a cycle before Isis)

ANTM: "Let's celebrate unconventional beauty"

Also ANTM: 

Victoria has scared Twiggy away and now Paulina is on the judging panel!

Twiggy survived Jade but she couldn't survive PRICKLY VICKY

On 11/11/2021 at 6:01 PM, Alex95 said:

14. Atalya - If you get 0 content on your boot episode and you're a first boot...maybe there's just nothing interesting there.

Yeah, possibly the most forgettable contestant ever? Maybe she was hiding whenever she saw a camera.

On 11/13/2021 at 2:44 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 10 - Episode 3 - Top Model Makeovers

ciV3N07.png

Dominique isn't happy at the bottom of the pack and wants to step her game up

Dominique has enough problems this cycle without you screenshotting this smh

Wc2bu4W.png

Fatima tells Allison that Allison's butt is bigger than hers because she's bigger than her in general

rrIUrEO.png

"SAY THAT TO THE ANOREXIC GIRL :angry:"

mGd0gcO.png

Fatima is shocked and had no idea she had an eating disorder.

The Fatima edit so far is a roller coaster. She's an effortless troll and hits buttons while barely trying

uGKFlrc.png

Allison is being gross and racist (but I'm literally dying right now at the doll's butt being blurred). Also notice Whitney laughing...

Playing with the dolls is psychotic. Nice of the editors to try to diffuse the tension with the blur lol

kNxo5Cj.png

Not Tyra admitting she literally invented a hairstyle for Marvita.

"Her face looks like a horse so let's give her horse hair lmao" - Tyra, champion of unconventional beauty

oap5Ldi.png

Tyra lowkey getting annoyed with Allison not thanking her lol

I think Allison survives this week if she says thank you. But then again maybe producers told her about the racist stuff? But I think they'd prioritize the drama and keep Allison anyway. I guess they'd eliminate Amis? idk it's a wash because neither were going to make it far

On 11/14/2021 at 2:43 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 10 - Episode 4 - Where's the Beef?

mDH2cbU.png

Dominique's content with her bottom two appearance because she's getting a new hairstyle out of it ^_^

still not enough unfortunately... the damage is done with that hair

hTWflnr.png

Aimee has ~conservative morals and beliefs~ and is uncomfortable changing in front of the other girls.

does anyone in the history of the planet ever think this is a compelling storyline, I'm bored to tears just looking at this sentence

t51QllJ.png

the layers of ignorance with this attempted "shade" is off the charts. 

The girls confront Aimee who doesn't want them to use the bathroom while she's in the shower. I understand there's a lot of them sharing a small space, but as long as Aimee's not taking forever in the shower they should respect her space.

Aimee channelling Melrose here with this absolutely reasonable request lol. Not just reasonable, but kind of the bare minimum 

buhdyWp.png

Miss J haaaaaaaates Fatima!

Yeah that is never a good sign

siDBVm1.png

"Bye ladiessssssssssss"

Let's just consider ourselves lucky that she didn't end up as a permanent judge

UXvWgsO.png

"If I wanted to I could just hop on the L, take the G, and go home :rolleyes:" Lol Lauren is still livid over Jaslene ❤️

Wow the girls really know how to take the bait this season

voSL1TW.png

The girls' wardrobe for the shoot...is this sanitary?

tmBpoo6.png

I still don't know what the hell was going through Fatima's head during this shoot.

JAY WHERE ARE YOU TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING

fVllr1o.png

Amis gets #dragged for her lewk at panel.

Oh Amis... but in the end she absolutely SCHOOLS everyone in the intro for this cycle

On 11/14/2021 at 3:04 PM, Alex95 said:

What a grotesque shoot. Look I'm a meat-eater, I don't judge anyone's eating habits. But rubbing meat all over your body is such a waste of meat. And super unsanitary for the girls. This never should've happened.

yeah it's gross. ANTM trying to start a pandemic

On 11/15/2021 at 11:07 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 10 - Episode 5 - Top Model Takes It to the Streets

Marvita talks about her past and Claire calls her a "crazy hood rat"???

girl bye

AND this is the episode with "MY BEST FRIEND IS BLACK" I cannot. AND Fatima is calling Marvita ghetto? How do they all not hear themselves???? And the editors seem to want us on Whitney's side because they're not including anything that demonstrates why Dominique is calling her racist and just trying to paint Dominique as irrational. Also I wonder how Whitney feels trying to impress drag queens after using "drag queen" as an insult.

The way they're doing a beauty shoot the same episode they have a posing challenge :dead:

ANTM found dead in a ditch

m7tce7R.png

The judges lose their minds over Fatima's armpit hair.

It's not that bad lol. But also if it's that bad then don't choose a shot with it. Or edit it out.

Tyra calls Marvita's photo National Geographic meets French Vogue lol

Hc3eeON.png

Whitney survives. Pain.

This is why I think Allison would have survived. Whatever evidence there was of Whitney racism they don't care about

On 11/15/2021 at 11:31 PM, Alex95 said:

1. Stacy-Ann - I know she got the FCO, but I feel like this might be an unpopular opinion. After a dreadful portfolio up to this point, this photo is stunning. The elongation of the neck is everything to me here and I love how she's selling the jewelry. Amazing shot.

2. Anya - She used the bag the best and is selling it! My favorite shot of Anya yet!

3. Claire - Very strong shot from Claire. I don't know what else to say, I just love these pictures!

4. Fatima - Lol the armpit isn't that distracting. When you get past it, it's really a great shot of her and easily her strongest yet.

5. Aimee - Great, but not amazing.

6. Katarzyna - Oop I guess this is an unpopular opinion. I think it's a good shot but I'm left wanting more.

7. Lauren - Solid, not great, but not bad at all.

9. Marvita - High-fashion Eeyore! I appreciate how this shot is different from the rest of them. But it's also not that good.

10. Whitney - As a full-figured model, Whitney had to nail this shoot. Instead, she completely flopped. What a shame :giggle:

I can't wait for all this to shake out in the minirankdown

6 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Cycle 10 - Episode 6 - House of Pain

n5B6uqE.png

Claire, Whitney, and Lauren team up for a triple dragging

THEY HATE HER SO MUCH BUT WHY. SHE SEEMS DELUSIONAL BUT HARMLESS

xJ3lbeo.png

And Lauren loses it lol

qEjdUqv.png

"YOU ARE F*CKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!"

WHY

Tyra's posing lesson was actually a challenge and she wins a photoshoot with Nigel!

Can't wait to have all of photos make the Top 20 for cycle 10

Gmdcj2s.png

And the girls keep going as Dominique begs them to leave the room.

How can they think that this will come across well, I don't understand

MLqC3XE.png

From B2 to FCO. Stop trying to make Whitney happen!!!

This one tiny week carries her all the way

EqMcgoD.png

"YES!!!!" Lol most obnox reaction to surviving the B2 ever? :dead:

It is. It wins. Absolutely.