Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

17 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Lauren vs. Michelle Babin. I will never understand the level of unawareness you need to have to not be able to walk like a human

Aww Dominique so pretty here. I wanna see a cycle where Tyra doesn't chop off a girl's hair just to call her old and manly for the rest of the cycle

Kill Bill sirens playing. Amazing screenshot lmao

ICONIC I can't believe how easily Fatima played the girls here. so wrong but my god is it hilarious

I'm still mad at you for The Moment I Said It but this made me cackle. Yes, Lauren indeed does lose her mind and I can't wait for you to post about the lack of context for it

Love when they do this kind of editing haha. Actually actually actually that's cool that's cool

Amis is kind of an oddball name... you can't trust these girls to name themselves unless it's Dionne. 

Updated spelling on her name from last time lolololol

asdlkfjnasdlfgjk

WORST. TYRA MAIL. EVER. I'm cringing just thinking about them all screeching the words one at a time

ANTM: "Let's celebrate unconventional beauty"

Also ANTM: 

Twiggy survived Jade but she couldn't survive PRICKLY VICKY

Michelle Babin still wins a walkoff against Lauren.

But where's the fun in that? 🙂

It was in that moment, Tyra decided to cast Katarzyna only to destroy her.

Fatima is a master troll, for better and for worse.

:giggle:. So much foreshadowing there!

Okay that's cool, that's cool!

Lol I've always kinda liked Amis...idk something about it ~works~

Robynne is dead again!

Queen :wub:

Terrible, 0/10 would recommend.

Lol such a hypocritical show :dead:

I do love thinking about Twiggy storming off set and deciding Victoria was the final straw :giggle:

17 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Yeah, possibly the most forgettable contestant ever? Maybe she was hiding whenever she saw a camera.

Dominique has enough problems this cycle without you screenshotting this smh

The Fatima edit so far is a roller coaster. She's an effortless troll and hits buttons while barely trying

Playing with the dolls is psychotic. Nice of the editors to try to diffuse the tension with the blur lol

"Her face looks like a horse so let's give her horse hair lmao" - Tyra, champion of unconventional beauty

I think Allison survives this week if she says thank you. But then again maybe producers told her about the racist stuff? But I think they'd prioritize the drama and keep Allison anyway. I guess they'd eliminate Amis? idk it's a wash because neither were going to make it far

still not enough unfortunately... the damage is done with that hair

does anyone in the history of the planet ever think this is a compelling storyline, I'm bored to tears just looking at this sentence

the layers of ignorance with this attempted "shade" is off the charts. 

Aimee channelling Melrose here with this absolutely reasonable request lol. Not just reasonable, but kind of the bare minimum 

Yeah that is never a good sign

Let's just consider ourselves lucky that she didn't end up as a permanent judge

Wow the girls really know how to take the bait this season

JAY WHERE ARE YOU TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING

Oh Amis... but in the end she absolutely SCHOOLS everyone in the intro for this cycle

Idk but I already forgot she was on the cycle and I just thought Kim was the only episode two boot until this post reminded me.

I can't screenshot what's not there 🙂

Fatima has perfected the art.

God forbid we see doll butt on our screens!!!

Tyra was AWFUL to Marvita!

ANTM: l0oUyRS.png

And Dominique is done for the cycle with that haircut!

Yet apparently we need it every. single. cycle.

Issa mess!

"Plz don't use the bathroom while I'm in the shower" is a lot to ask!!!!!!!

Miss J loves everyone sooooo :dead:

No Ann Shoket hate in my thread!!!!!!!

The producers certainly had their fun with them!

Mess

Omg I never talked about the intro, but it's possibly my favorite intro ever...? And yes, Amis slays there, winner of intro mini-rankdown, etc.

16 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

yeah it's gross. ANTM trying to start a pandemic

girl bye

AND this is the episode with "MY BEST FRIEND IS BLACK" I cannot. AND Fatima is calling Marvita ghetto? How do they all not hear themselves???? And the editors seem to want us on Whitney's side because they're not including anything that demonstrates why Dominique is calling her racist and just trying to paint Dominique as irrational. Also I wonder how Whitney feels trying to impress drag queens after using "drag queen" as an insult.

ANTM found dead in a ditch

It's not that bad lol. But also if it's that bad then don't choose a shot with it. Or edit it out.

This is why I think Allison would have survived. Whatever evidence there was of Whitney racism they don't care about

I can't wait for all this to shake out in the minirankdown

THEY HATE HER SO MUCH BUT WHY. SHE SEEMS DELUSIONAL BUT HARMLESS

WHY

Can't wait to have all of photos make the Top 20 for cycle 10

How can they think that this will come across well, I don't understand

This one tiny week carries her all the way

It is. It wins. Absolutely. 

So it's ANTM's fault!!

It's so bad how Claire and Whitney just went on tv and...said these things...?

They have no idea what they're doing :giggle:

Lol they said editing it out was too expensive and it's Fatima's job to shave!

Mess!

That's true. She should've just thanked Tyra then maybe she'd be our winner (lol no it was always gonna be Whitney)

Katarzyna's will be the last one standing much to my anger, I know it :dead:

Lol Dominique's DEFINITELY annoying and I completely get why the girls don't like her. But the way she brings this level of anger out of them...iconic

Lauren snapped!!!!!!

Anya didn't have to slay that hard here!

They have literally no interest in the moral high ground whatsoever.

Whitney took a good picture, she can win the show!!!

But I love it anyway :dead:

Cycle 10 - Episode 7 - If You Can't Make It Here, You Can't Make It Anywhere

tusrSbz.png

I'm Dominique just being in the same car as Whitney.

8rD1b8d.png

"Claire was like 'yass' and I was like 'whoa'"

JkZoNZj.png

Trying to decide if Claire's man is hot or not...I think I need a better picture

ptYJPSe.png

Fatima is annoyed when her cup of coffee is missing and accuses Lauren of pouring it out

Kn8pfOC.png

"HERE'S YOUR F*CKING CUP OF COFFEE YOU BABY! CHOKE ON IT!" (I'm them drinking coffee out of wine glasses)

Ou1HmoS.png

Lauren continues to spiral while Fatima sits there, unbothered.

naXKRra.png

The girls are going on Go-Sees in two groups of four!

VRKgT4u.png

Claire leads her group because they know New York.

EL1c0xU.png

Anya decides to lead her group and has no idea what she's doing ❤️

qRWky40.png

Lauren takes over the group instead.

FHxntJu.png

This as the top four tho......... 👀

4yhM36g.png

Katarzyna sighting!

BcK2XdT.png

Dominique patting herself on the back for the go-see with the designer still right there :dead:

m5ZtdMu.png

Whitney is told she wouldn't book her size for runway.

jx6GUPf.png

And Dominique is enjoying watching Whitney breakdown.

3GrGYn7.png

But Whitney gets her confidence back when they meet with a designer who does book all body types.

SkgU2Q4.png

Whitney & Dominique spend their entire go-see together talking shit about each other's performance in the confessional :dead:

j0RZdc8.png

Either I'm getting old or this designer is an actual child.

5PR1oW6.png

Guess whose runway walk she's watching right now......it's Lauren. Duh.

dS7ixww.png

Team 1 wins the go-see challenge (pretty much thanks to Lauren's runway walk)

YXQ0LsC.png

And Stacy-Ann is the big winner (most random go-see winner in ANTM history?)

lm6Bdlb.png

Ann Shoket: One of you could be our cover girl

I SEE YOU ANTM EDITORS!

519wq4f.png

Another photo that had disaster written all over it from the start.

5axeARK.png

The Devil works hard, but Tyra hiring Mike Rosenthal works harder!

tVS4hjB.png

Claire decides to dive in

e7Zqi2d.png

And now her head hurts and she can't shoot lol

QEkQe9Z.png

Lauren decides to do whatever the hell this is at the photoshoot lol

ac7RbYW.png

Katarzyna has her new shorter haircut (after crying through it)

hPi70M3.png

Dominque looks forward to more tough shoots after this one lol

kRvPjTa.png

Tyra scolds Claire for faceplainting at the photoshoot despite being warned not to.

TG5KrkI.png

Katarzyna reminds Tyra how to pronounce her name again and the judges laugh and call her Neutrogena 🙈

qZwPJaE.png

kbSG1q8.png

"That weird Eastern European tackiness is gone"

"🙂"

b1JsKsf.png

Miss J calls Whitney a full-figured fetus :dead:

bxobVay.png

Paulina & Tyra call Nigel out for hating on Fatima

"I'm sorry she's not as attracted to you as the other girls are 🙂" :dead:

nhO0upX.png

Lauren managing to survive that photo is a miracle.

5eb1AhW.png

Claire pretty much calls herself a failure and feels guilty for leaving her husband and kid to lose :(

6pIkzPi.png

And then there were 7...

Cast Ranking:

Yvx2O5V.png

I'm back in on C10! This was the episode I needed. Low-stakes coffee drama, and some more fun moments where I get to know the girls personalities more. Disappointing to see go-sees done so early because it's less trainwrecky in America, but go-sees are always fun (probably just wanted to get them out of the way when Whitney could still potentially exceed at them).

1. Fatima - Finally a perfect episode for Fatima. No lines crossed. Just threw out the bait and let Lauren sink herself. A masterful performance.

2. Lauren - Lol I'm sorry, but I think I love Lauren? I love watching people lose their minds on reality television I'm sorry. Lauren is going stir-crazy and I love every second of it.

3. Dominique - The rivalry with Whitney still isn't old yet :dead:. Of course I'm #TeamDom.

4. Katarzyna - Katarzyna vs. The Judges is starting ❤️

5. Anya - Lol @ Anya at the go-sees.

6. Stacy-Ann - Queen of go-sees? Stacy-Ann lowkey should've had a spot overseas booked just for winning this challenge.

7. Whitney - Probably my favorite episode of her yet lol. When her and Dominique are being equally awful about each other, it's a lot more fun.

8. Claire - I don't like this girl at all. Her diving into the photoshoot was just disgustingly stupid. Here's that attention you ordered!

Photo Ranking:

kGjz9f0.png

I appreciate Tyra taking a risk with her photoshoot concepts, but this did not work the way she was hoping for the most part :haha:

1. Fatima - Duh. This is a work of art and I want it hanging in my house. Probably the most artistic photo in ANTM history. I'm already fuming about how robbed it's gonna get in the rankdown.

2. Anya - I regret not ranking her lingerie shot second if I knew she was only gonna be second otherwise :dead:. Once again, not the best of the week but still amazing. She looks beyond ethereal.

3. Claire - Lol oop I love this shot and don't think she should've been eliminated for it. One of her strongest faces yet. I don't love the pose, but it's still better than everything below her.

4. Katarzyna - Not great, not terrible. I'm ngl, despite two FCO's, I've been a little underwhelmed with Katarzyna's portfolio.

5. Dominique - Kinda so bad it almost works. Dominique really went for it here and I don't hate it as much as I feel like I should...?

6. Whitney - I like the drama on her face, but the fetus pose just isn't working for me.

7. Stacy-Ann - Awful.

8. Lauren - Horrendous.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 10 - Episode 7)
19 hours ago, Alex95 said:

2. Lauren - Lol I'm sorry, but I think I love Lauren? I love watching people lose their minds on reality television I'm sorry. Lauren is going stir-crazy and I love every second of it.

I forgot until I saw her in your recap that I also loved Lauren this season. LOL

4. Katarzyna - Not great, not terrible. I'm ngl, despite two FCO's, I've been a little underwhelmed with Katarzyna's portfolio.

TBH she's like "i am dying internally because the judges refuse to pronounce my name correctly and am being personally attacked by Paulina PORIZKOVA who wasn't even famous enough to make it to week 2 of dancing with the stars"

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

incredible because team 2 is filled with the people that would have a modeling career post-show

Lol exactly. Idk why they made them do go-sees in teams, someone on team 2 likely wins if they're not dragged down by Lauren's walk.

Paulina PORIZKOVA needs to STFU

Always.

I forgot until I saw her in your recap that I also loved Lauren this season. LOL

I'm glad I'm not alone :dead:

TBH she's like "i am dying internally because the judges refuse to pronounce my name correctly and am being personally attacked by Paulina PORIZKOVA who wasn't even famous enough to make it to week 2 of dancing with the stars"

Lol fairrrrrrrrr

Cycle 10 - Episode 9 - For Those About to Walk, We Salute You

kYB9PdG.png

Uh oh, we're getting early Stacy-Ann content in the episode!

wNvjvvQ.png

Fatima reveals she might have to leave the competition because she lost her travel documents and she can't travel overseas :broken: (WHY U VOTING FOR TRUMP???????)

WpE91DJ.png

Paulina comes over to teach the girls about networking.

DbrX9Jm.png

And interviewing!

nc26l8m.png

Lauren chops her finger while she's cooking 🙈

PLi1bym.png

Fatima scrambles to try to get her travel documents in time.

TVTLwLK.png

The girls attend a 7 Up party lol

G5BV2hV.png

Dominique messes up the designer's name :dead:

qK5UsAI.png

Lauren on why she should be America's Next Top Model :dead:

X9MA4Sh.png

"The majority of woman in America actually eat regularly so I think it's important to represent the country that you're representing 🙂"

VDyaJGh.png

Does she have nothing better to do????

oyPucov.png

Nigel after Whitney walked away :dead:

Vti334z.png

Anya wins the networking challenge!

iGYPhPg.png

And she gets another nude photoshoot :dead:

GPPm28E.png

Fatima gets an appointment at the consulate to talk about her travel documents

n5m9zOd.png

The girls get their Tyra Mail that they're going abroad!

X67VeRI.png

Oop but Fatima's not ready yet

QkzIm3Z.png

But they're not actually going abroad yet and they're just faking it for their photoshoot :giggle:

moyHw3k.png

Fatima explains to Mr. Jay she can't participate in the photoshoot because she has to secure her travel documents (and Mr. Jay has zero understanding at all :rolleyes:)

PxGvUh1.png

Fatima got her travel documents and has to race back to the photoshoot in time!

SEWjQeh.png

But alas the girls have wrapped and they're too late.

Tpsm4VN.png

And they go straight to judging at the tarmac :dead:

SuJcp4T.png

Fatima makes it to judging despite missing the photoshoot.

frjOKiR.png

Lol Dominique's picture getting compared to Joanie's, I know the Joanie stans were shaking, crying, throwing up

aLXIJ5E.png

Fatima survives despite missing the photoshoot, being the first girl besides Shannon to do that (who was against someone else that didn't do the photoshoot)

dfRj2KV.png

The girls are going to Rome!

1pXjEH5.png

And then there were 6...

Cast Ranking:

gUbW3BP.png

I usually love the interview/networking challenge, but we didn't really get any big moments from it, which was unfortunate. However, Fatima's race against the clock was an extremely compelling storyline, and a storyline we haven't seen on the show before.

1. Fatima - I was #shook the first time I watched this episode and she missed the photoshoot but survived. What a moment! I feel bad for Fatima because it wasn't her fault at all. I'm glad she survived.

2. Lauren - As her mental state continues to fall apart, she's also destroying her body :wub:. Her downfall is almost complete and I cannot wait.

3. Anya - Queen of nudity!

4. Dominique - Dominique fading into the background, good for her ❤️.

5. Stacy-Ann - Really not a big character at all this cycle, but I enjoyed her for what she brought to the table.

6. Katarzyna - She attempted to show personality at panel today, good for her!

7. Whitney - So fake it hurts, but it's slightly bearable because it's sooooo obvious how fake she is and everyone can see it.

Photo Ranking:

c1SwBY9.png

It's fine I guess. Not even close to one of my favorites, but I suppose modeling for an airport magazine is something models have to do so why not practice it.

1. Katarzyna - She's giving me rich bitch energy, I love it!

2. Anya - I can't believe I'm putting her second AGAIN :dead:. Versatile Queen can also do commercial modeling!

3. Dominique - It's kinda glam, not really my favorite photo but I don't hate it.

4. Lauren - Love the pose, not crazy about the face.

5. Stacy-Ann - Definitely not the most flattering angle for her. With her disappointing portfolio, her elimination was fair.

6. Whitney - I've always kinda hated this picture of Whitney...? It's interesting how her legs are doing a similar thing as Dominique's, but Dom's looking so much more high-fashion with how she placed them. Also not really a flattering angle of her.

7. Fatima - Her missing the shoot was understandable and based on her last photo alone, she still easily deserved to survive.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 10 - Episode 9)
48 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

I went to her IG to see what she's doing now and it's like hanging out with her equally weirdo boyfriend and collecting vintage toys and dressing up like Krumm from "Ah Real Monsters" for Halloween

Thank you for alerting me to her Instagram. It's somehow exactly what I expected, I'm glad she's happy!

Cycle 10 - Episode 10 - Viva Italia!

9u2nNQa.png

The girls have made it to Rome!

Zha6ssc.png

"Ohh great! My first step in Rome and I eat it on the ground!"

ANERXkj.png

"Only one plus-sized model has ever made it this far..." Robin's impact <3333333

UQnUnNY.png

Anya feeds a sick Fatima while the other girls talk shit about her being sick

HsbXTxS.png

When I said I wanted the old Tyra Mail back I didn't mean like that!!!!!

udoIoOi.png

The girls learn the Important Modeling Skill of riding around on scooters

gPTcXbo.png

The girls dress to embody Italian fashion

UiwCzWU.png

Anya wins another challenge! But no nude photoshoot this time

vR5KOV6.png

The girls realize they're doing a CoverGirl commercial in Italian based on the Tyra Mail :dead:

muGrm9c.png

"Crap crap crap, CoverGirl. What I've been dreading the whole time" Lauren talking shit about the prize for the competition she signed up for :dead:

w2xU0EY.png

I wanna get my hair and makeup done here!!!

ctLo4ah.png

This director feels way too legit for this challenge :dead:

TqglfcL.png

"If I can't remember something, trust me I'll make something up!"

Ykvdhn5.png

"BRASILIA!"

OnTdifI.png

We're only halfway through and I think the director has been broken

1bKiXp7.png

Lauren having the time of her life!

UIGvA8Z.png

Lauren giggling and flirting ❤️

hU0Kscz.png

2v3XCQe.png

How is she real :dead:

RGfTF0H.png

Whitney is livid after her feedback from the commercial

YjjfRm0.png

Tyra saying Fatima's commercial was too sexy

K5sMOQw.png

Miss J's reaction to Tyra saying she liked Whitney's commercial :dead:

1xtKDYM.png

n8aloJj.png

nvzT1Ri.png

hbKuHec.png

DOMINIQUE'S ICONIC ASS COMMERCIAL :dead:

0yd2Vnl.png

Lol Katarzyna losing it as Lauren dies inside during her commercial.

kWOApyt.png

Katarzyna leads the panel in another lesson on how to pronounce her name.

14a1hcW.png

Tyra scolds Lauren for not taking her fake laughing lesson seriously :giggle:

xlLhplC.png

And Whitney survives her second B2 appearance!

bJ8KWFw.png

"Maybe you're just that model whose a silent movie actress, but America's Next Top Model has to talk" :dead:

r2CkPD3.png

And then there were 5...

Cast Ranking:

xOmEEdU.png

The episode got off to a slow start, but this CoverGirl commercial had to be the most iconic one since cycle six. I was cracking up the entire second half of the episode :wub:. The cast ranking was impossible because I genuinely enjoyed everyone this episode!

1. Dominique - BRAZILIA! She was always gonna be first place for this episode lmao.

2. Lauren - The way Lauren so openly loathed everything CoverGirl stands for :dead:. She was miserable and a mess this episode, but amazing.

3. Whitney - It's possible to appreciate Whitney only when the show is exposing her for the fraud that she is. Everyone (besides Tyra :rolleyes:) saw through Whitney's act in a second and that's what made it amazing.

4. Anya - Lol @ her faceplanting the second she hit Rome. She was sweet to Fatima when she was sick ❤️.

5. Fatima - After all the drama last week, it sucked seeing Fatima sick. But luckily she bounced back and ended up on top!

6. Katarzyna - Out of all the "no personality" girls, I feel like Katarzyna tried the hardest with the judges to win them over. It just was never gonna happen, poor thing (I think it's because the judges just flatout refused to learn her name for some bizarre xenophobic reason)

Commercial Ranking:

u1clflr.png

Iconic :wub:. This is why we love CoverGirl commercials in foreign languages! It's always mess :wub:

1. Fatima - I actually love her commercial. I don't think it was sexed up, I think her raspy voice from being sick is why it seemed like that. But I think the raspy voice actually helped the commercial. Amazing job from Fatima!

2. Dominique - BRASILIA! Everyone else sucked, but Dominique was soooooooo much fun.

3. Katarzyna - Yeah she nailed the accent, but I agree with the judges that it was kinda lifeless.

4. Anya - Mess, but still better than the two below her.

5. Whitney - Painful to watch. Every aspect of the commercial was beyond calculated.

6. Lauren - Worst CoverGirl commercial in ANTM history?

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 10 - Episode 10)
On 11/17/2021 at 6:00 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 10 - Episode 7 - If You Can't Make It Here, You Can't Make It Anywhere

Kn8pfOC.png

"HERE'S YOUR F*CKING CUP OF COFFEE YOU BABY! CHOKE ON IT!" (I'm them drinking coffee out of wine glasses)

Ou1HmoS.png

Lauren continues to spiral while Fatima sits there, unbothered.

Lauren has taken the "quirky awkward girl who takes great photos by accident" trope, thrown it in the trash, and replaced it with "psycho flip-out girl and anger management candidate"

j0RZdc8.png

Either I'm getting old or this designer is an actual child.

If I'm a buyer or editor and I see the designer wearing this, I'm ending the meeting.

dS7ixww.png

Team 1 wins the go-see challenge (pretty much thanks to Lauren's runway walk)

Lauren can single-handedly sink a team of Fatima, Katarzyna, and Anya. Her power.

lm6Bdlb.png

Ann Shoket: One of you could be our cover girl

I SEE YOU ANTM EDITORS!

they are trying to put together their underdog storyline with this episode already! 

tVS4hjB.png

Claire decides to dive in

how in the word did she think a puddle of water 1 cm deep was going to do anything????

e7Zqi2d.png

And now her head hurts and she can't shoot lol

Claire seeing the "No Diving" sign at the kiddie pool:

That Sign Can't Stop Me Because I Can't Read | Know Your Meme

TG5KrkI.png

Katarzyna reminds Tyra how to pronounce her name again and the judges laugh and call her Neutrogena 🙈

Good thing she's white or else it would be an even worse look for the judges. 

qZwPJaE.png

kbSG1q8.png

"That weird Eastern European tackiness is gone"

"🙂"

Well Paulina would know

On 11/17/2021 at 6:13 PM, Alex95 said:

On 11/17/2021 at 6:13 PM, Alex95 said:

8. Lauren - Horrendous.

I hate Lauren and her entire portfolio lol. Lauren was cast as the awkward girl which is usually my favorite for the cycle but NOT THIS TIME.

On 11/18/2021 at 5:04 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 10 - Episode 9 - For Those About to Walk, We Salute You

kYB9PdG.png

Uh oh, we're getting early Stacy-Ann content in the episode!

Never in 10000 years did I think Fatima was in danger lol

qK5UsAI.png

Lauren on why she should be America's Next Top Model :dead:

no self awareness for how she walks OR talks

iGYPhPg.png

And she gets another nude photoshoot :dead:

Anya challenge winner photos ftw

moyHw3k.png

Fatima explains to Mr. Jay she can't participate in the photoshoot because she has to secure her travel documents (and Mr. Jay has zero understanding at all :rolleyes:)

Simultaneously really bold and also really responsible?? such a weird situation. 

Lol Dominique's picture getting compared to Joanie's, I know the Joanie stans were shaking, crying, throwing up

:dead:

The girls are going to Rome!

Italy again! I guess Cycle 2 was technically Milan?

22 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Cycle 10 - Episode 10 - Viva Italia!

9u2nNQa.png

The girls have made it to Rome!

Zha6ssc.png

"Ohh great! My first step in Rome and I eat it on the ground!"

ANERXkj.png

"Only one plus-sized model has ever made it this far..." Robin's impact <3333333

OMG is that who she's referring to??? The other girls should be sweating about this fun fact, it's really a bad sign for them. Whitney making it further than Toccara means game over. Too bad Cycle 14 didn't have our first plus size winner

gPTcXbo.png

The girls dress to embody Italian fashion

Anya, Fatima, Katarzyna >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

But that's a no brainer lol

vR5KOV6.png

The girls realize they're doing a CoverGirl commercial in Italian based on the Tyra Mail :dead:

They let their guards down after Cycle 8 and 9

muGrm9c.png

"Crap crap crap, CoverGirl. What I've been dreading the whole time" Lauren talking shit about the prize for the competition she signed up for :dead:

Imagine Lauren making it to a finale episode and having to do CoverGirl and a final runway lmaoooooo

Ykvdhn5.png

"BRASILIA!"

I bow to the icon

Bow Down Season 21 GIF by The Voice

OnTdifI.png

We're only halfway through and I think the director has been broken

1bKiXp7.png

Lauren having the time of her life!

Lauren stumbling into this shop, putting on the lipstick, and mumbling the lines with that look on her face is probably top 10 funniest moments of top model for me. GIRL JUST SMILE

UIGvA8Z.png

Lauren giggling and flirting ❤️

horror movie

RGfTF0H.png

Whitney is livid after her feedback from the commercial

Whitney gets an award for white girl who properly maintains blonde extensions the longest

bJ8KWFw.png

"Maybe you're just that model whose a silent movie actress, but America's Next Top Model has to talk" :dead:

she is neither

6. Lauren - Worst CoverGirl commercial in ANTM history?

Yes. Cycle 6 were hilarious but not as bad as this. Cycle 11 BORING! IS PAST! from Josyln is bad too but Lauren is like... in its own bad universe

20 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Lauren has taken the "quirky awkward girl who takes great photos by accident" trope, thrown it in the trash, and replaced it with "psycho flip-out girl and anger management candidate"

If I'm a buyer or editor and I see the designer wearing this, I'm ending the meeting.

Lauren can single-handedly sink a team of Fatima, Katarzyna, and Anya. Her power.

they are trying to put together their underdog storyline with this episode already! 

how in the word did she think a puddle of water 1 cm deep was going to do anything????

Claire seeing the "No Diving" sign at the kiddie pool:

That Sign Can't Stop Me Because I Can't Read | Know Your Meme

Good thing she's white or else it would be an even worse look for the judges. 

Well Paulina would know

I hate Lauren and her entire portfolio lol. Lauren was cast as the awkward girl which is usually my favorite for the cycle but NOT THIS TIME.

Well hello, let's celebrate that!

But she's ~young~ and ~quirky~!!!!!!!

:wub:

ANTM Editors: Here's the reason why being in the bottom two 3/4 times overseas isn't bad!!!

Because she's stupid! Or maybe she wanted an easy lawsuit on her hands.

Claire does what Claire wants clearly.

Lol yet it still looks bad :dead:

Oop

Hdu! Lauren has some great shots and her storyline is iconic!

20 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Never in 10000 years did I think Fatima was in danger lol

no self awareness for how she walks OR talks

Anya challenge winner photos ftw

Simultaneously really bold and also really responsible?? such a weird situation. 

:dead:

Italy again! I guess Cycle 2 was technically Milan?

OMG is that who she's referring to??? The other girls should be sweating about this fun fact, it's really a bad sign for them. Whitney making it further than Toccara means game over. Too bad Cycle 14 didn't have our first plus size winner

Anya, Fatima, Katarzyna >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

But that's a no brainer lol

They let their guards down after Cycle 8 and 9

Imagine Lauren making it to a finale episode and having to do CoverGirl and a final runway lmaoooooo

I bow to the icon

Bow Down Season 21 GIF by The Voice

Lauren stumbling into this shop, putting on the lipstick, and mumbling the lines with that look on her face is probably top 10 funniest moments of top model for me. GIRL JUST SMILE

horror movie

Whitney gets an award for white girl who properly maintains blonde extensions the longest

she is neither

Yes. Cycle 6 were hilarious but not as bad as this. Cycle 11 BORING! IS PAST! from Josyln is bad too but Lauren is like... in its own bad universe

Yes, but Stacy-Ann did win go-sees and have a FCO. Fatima also had one FCO but no challenge wins. I think there's a universe where Fatima goes here.

Icon :wub:

Anya just wins challenges and then subsequently takes great photos :wub:

Fatima made all the right choices this episode, I'm proud of her.

:giggle:

Nah the ANTM producers are just out of ideas so they're sending them to the same place lol

Lol I'm assuming she's referring to Robin? Either way yeah, the amount of excuses they've made for Whitney to drag her this far, things aren't looking good for them...

As always, they're in the lead when it comes to being a model.

Well the C8 Australian accent was kinda difficult. But yeah, they lowkey weren't expecting this at all :dead:

The designer of the final two fashion show would've burned the show to the ground before they let Lauren walk in it :haha:

BRASILIA :wub: :wub: :wub:

Both Lauren and Dom's commercials are ICONIC and make me die of laughter every time I think of them

Queen of flirting :wub:

Good for you, giving her props for something :giggle:

You stop that, her meat packing photo shows her potential :kissbye:. I actually would've loved to see her do the Roman Castle shoot next episode.

Lol I'll see what happens when I get to the later commercials, but I really can't imagine this one being topped.

Cycle 10 - Episode 11 - We Are Spartans!

5Xf3H7i.png

Fatima is feeling confident after her FCO and decides she has no competition ❤️

EvtUSol.png

Uh oh, Katarzyna confessional

T8LYNOh.png

Fatima talks about how she forgets about Katarzyna's presence in the house.

qkbXfyl.png

The girls are learning the Important Modeling Skill of fighting like gladiators!

x4ZQbkv.png

Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry. I mean daddy? Sorry.

ipPLUTs.png

Dominque hopes she can team up with Whitney for the fighting challenge ❤️

wdNGNpf.png

And now the girls are doing a photo challenge with this guy lol

KaTQ0YK.png

The wardrobe team doing Whitney dirty? A concept!

hEhd5Yb.png

Dominique decides to ~do something different~ to stand out

EYTPodX.png

Whitney wins the challenge and takes Anya for a shopping spree!

qR6I6Mb.png

"Mama's in charge today and mama's gonna take her baby's pictures!"

t0yPRvI.png

Lol @ the Cruella De Vil styling

UfDsVO0.png

"I'm a real high fashion model ^_^! Tyra took my pictures ^_^!"

9vNMlkE.png

Miss Fatima blew Tyra away at the photoshoot

i4oJC0p.png

Mr. Jay: You were more excited about Dominique [than shooting Whitney]

Tyra: Yeah that's weird...

JQbthpw.png

The judges are overwhelmed by Dominique's outfit

phgKGqy.png

Whitney in the bottom two with a frontrunner? Welp I guess it's over for her...

JFYtZsx.png

Nope!

FNU0OTO.png

And then there were 4...

Cast Ranking:

VGuVLIY.png

This has to be up there as one of the most boring episodes in ANTM history. Nothing happened! I'm in awe of how they managed to fill 40 mins with nothing.

1. Dominique - She brought some personality at least!

2. Fatima - Getting back into bitchy mode without getting problematic >>>>>>>

3. Katarzyna - Can you imagine losing in a B2 battle against Whitney? I'd never model again.

4. Anya - Who?

5. Whitney - How is she still here?

Photo Ranking:

L8rFNmJ.png

Amazing costumes and set. Just like last cycle, I'm not loving Tyra's photography and I think it's ruining things again lol. It's still a great shoot, but it had potential to be the best of the cycle and it didn't quite hit that mark.

1. Fatima - Goddess! That pose is out of this world stunning. Her face is flawless, every part of her body is placed perfectly. When Fatima's great, she just knocks it out of the park.

2. Anya - Lol back to second for Anya! She is just so consistent and this is another great shot from her.

3. Dominique - A pre-cursor of great things to come from Dominique in seven cycles! This is a great shot and easily her strongest of the competition.

4. Katarzyna - I like her pose, but her face is dead. Definitely her worst shot of the competition, but still didn't deserve to be eliminated for it.

5. Whitney - Bad.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 10 - Episode 11)
9 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Cycle 10 - Episode 11 - We Are Spartans!

Fatima is feeling confident after her FCO and decides she has no competition ❤️

did she lie

Fatima talks about how she forgets about Katarzyna's presence in the house.

These are the kinds of lines you need to drop on this show when you want someone out. 

Mr. Jay: You were more excited about Dominique [than shooting Whitney]

Tyra: Yeah that's weird...

SO WEIRD

FNU0OTO.png

wow I'm reminded that Anya and Whitney have atrocious makeover pictures lol

Nothing happened!

that's not true! You got to see Mr. Mariotti

2. Anya - Lol back to second for Anya!

LOL 

I prefer Dominique's by a lot. But yeah it is funny how Anya has yet to take your favorite picture. She will get it once and that's it.

18 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

did she lie

These are the kinds of lines you need to drop on this show when you want someone out. 

SO WEIRD

wow I'm reminded that Anya and Whitney have atrocious makeover pictures lol

that's not true! You got to see Mr. Mariotti

LOL 

I prefer Dominique's by a lot. But yeah it is funny how Anya has yet to take your favorite picture. She will get it once and that's it.

Well Anya has definitely been stronger than her...

Better than the C8 girls' strategy against Natasha :giggle:

HUH WHY COULD THAT BE????

Whitney's isn't terrible, but Anya's might be the worst picture she's ever taken in her life.

One thing happened!

Anya & Dominique were neck-and-neck for me, but Dom above her is fair as well. As long as Fatima's first by a long shot 🙂

Cycle 10 - Episode 12 - Ready for My Close-Up

QRZhjJw.png

Whitney is shocked to survive her second straight bottom two appearance

cLlBEhO.png

And then she gets a random montage of her ~journey~ and about how America is ready for a plus-sized America's Next Top Model

bFRUXCR.png

Wow, look at this sneak peek of the inside of @*Wallace's house!

WdY0nLS.png

The other girls gossip about Dominique's eating habits and how shocked they are she made it this far.

lY7LvVj.png

The girls are learning photography skills!

faDAuc1.png

"Hi girlssssssssss!"

RMXh26f.png

The girls are directing and shooting Paulina for the challenge.

V1ps436.png

Dominique's shoot is pure chaos :wub:

otVGBEC.png

Paulina would be eliminated lbr

KADwbXz.png

What is the status of the Paulina photoshoot in the photos rankdown????

o74DQQh.png

Fatima gets her first challenge win!

dWGrYov.png

Anya casually gets up and walks away as Dominique drains all her energy a la Colin Robinson

mccPHa5.png

Noted Fashion Photographer Nigel Barker is here to shoot the girls!

X6mCkuA.png

Jay spends the entire shoot #dragging all the girls

kj6cicH.png

This styling was ROUGH on Dominique

DDxKppU.png

"This is the first time I've seen a photograph do you justice" Paulina to Whitney in the FINAL FOUR

9cbaJMY.png

Sorry, but Anya slipping into her photo is iconic :dead:

buakSmj.png

Whitney finally avoids the bottom two in Rome!

REjHnls.png

And we say goodbye to Dominique for looking like a man 🙈

MV40AFr.png

"I know my story isn't over, my story goes on" Yes gurl, you're gonna become the most photogenic girl of an All-Stars cycle!

2AftAli.png

And then there were 3...

Cast Ranking:

k2ql1Fn.png

Another boring as hell episode. This just reconfirms my suspicions that this cast is just not that interesting. Dominique and Fatima were probably the two most interesting cast members of the cycle, but even they've run out of steam. Having said that, I thought the photography challenge was a cool idea and I would've loved to see it with a more interesting cast (can you imagine Natasha doing this with Twiggy in C8 <3333333333)

1. Dominique - 7 episodes on top for Dominique...I don't feel like I'm a stan but I just consistently liked her the most this cycle lol. She brought the dramas and she brought the laughs though.

2. Anya - Lol @ how even Anya has had enough of Dominique ❤️.

3. Fatima - Her challenge win was cute ^_^

4. Whitney - This underdog story is NOT it.

Photo Ranking:

ZMV1VK3.png

If this is supposed to be a paparazzi shot why are we seeing a camera man in the shot??? I've never understood that. Anyway similar to last week, I think the shoot had potential but kinda got ruined by the photography whoops. When will C6 final four Nigel return from war to shoot like that again???

1. Anya - She finally got the number one y'all!!!!!! Anya now officially has as many FCO's as Marvita and Stacy-Ann lol. This show is GORGEOUS, her face is to die for.

2. Fatima - She has such a pretty smile. I'm not sure how well this fits the brief, but it's a very pretty picture.

3. Dominique - Is is the styling? Is it just Dominique's face? I don't know. I really think she did the best she can do with the shot. Like what do we tell her to do to make her look better? Change her face? Maybe it's a bit....masculine. But yeah. Idk what I'm trying to say :dead:

4. Whitney - Terrible angle of her face and she's hiding her body so much. Bad.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 10 - Episode 12)

Cycle 10 - Episode 12 - Ready for My Close-Up

cLlBEhO.png

And then she gets a random montage of her ~journey~ and about how America is ready for a plus-sized America's Next Top Model

LOL they have to remind us of her one good shot because she hasn't had one lately and won't have on this week

bFRUXCR.png

Wow, look at this sneak peek of the inside of @*Wallace's house!

:dead: they have to get the winner photos in here somehow since they don't do it during the intro anymore lol

KADwbXz.png

What is the status of the Paulina photoshoot in the photos rankdown????

👀

In the past I've decided against Miss Jay's joke Makeover photos, but these might need more consideration haha

kj6cicH.png

This styling was ROUGH on Dominique

This level of sabotage is just rude

DDxKppU.png

"This is the first time I've seen a photograph do you justice" Paulina to Whitney in the FINAL FOUR

I also love when she is forced to compliment Whitney after her win lmao

REjHnls.png

And we say goodbye to Dominique for looking like a man 🙈

"Dominique, I'm sorry but the haircut we gave you, the hair styling we gave you, the wardrobe we gave you, the makeup we put on you, and the photograph that Nigel right here took of you... made you look manly. You're out."

MV40AFr.png

"I know my story isn't over, my story goes on" Yes gurl, you're gonna become the most photogenic girl of an All-Stars cycle!

Also wins Modelville against Lauren, Fatima, Bianca, and Renee! I've never seen it lol but it sounds interesting. You should recap

Anya now officially has as many FCO's as Marvita and Stacy-Ann lol.

LOL