Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Cycle 9 - Episode 5 - The Girl Who Is Afraid of Heights

tErUnLi.png

Janet has become the house mom to keep the house clean.

kDFJngH.png

Heather has become very comfortable and is openly discussing all the girls' flaws lol

EGQoUiw.png

Ambreal and Janet's unspoiled fans watching them get airtime this episode out of nowhere 👁️👄👁️

tnQ77zg.png

Yaya should've been brought back for this teach!

cq2QMjS.png

Omg Ebony faceplanting :dead:

1XWqTg1.png

Janet practices into the night while the other girls party and go streaking and shit

ofVLKqz.png

Queen!

Ckj7ZeM.png

She's here y'all!!!!!!!!!!

AsKpuj7.png

Heather flopping the challenge :dead:

ShcFkjC.png

Bianca not feeling Lisa's challenge performance :giggle:

Dp2jLJt.png

However, the judges disagreed and Lisa won the challenge!

OYkHw29.png

"I'm surprised Lisa won. I kinda thought...she sucked"

JCjX3kF.png

"I'm really pissed. I'm happy for Lisa though...I didn't think she did that well..."

VtTCMgR.png

Bianca: Is that makeup making you breakout? 🙂 🙂 🙂

Other girls: 🙂 🙂 🙂

qgBjIVW.png

Saleisha exposing Jenah to Lisa 👀

Y1aKQRY.png

Ambreal panicking as they climb up on a roof for a photoshoot!

Mt6MFcU.png

Mike Rosenthal was definitely f*cking Tyra because there's no other reason why he's already photographing his second shoot this cycle :dead: (but I will always f*cks with Mike because he did the iconic C6 covergirl commercials lol)

qEScKzK.png

"Is she serving hamburgers...?"

VnzfWBD.png

Janet is very concerned about her white underwear showing in the photoshoot :giggle:

LKUyOYM.png

Ambreal is still terrified during the shoot on the roof.

3BGzB80.png

Mr. Jay: How did you do so good?!

Ebony: I don't know 🙂

5TTbVlM.png

Ebony listening to the judges rave about her photo :dead:

94F0xIW.png

Ebony finally forces a smile even though she hates her gums lol

ADsNRg0.png

"YOU CAN SEE MY UNDERWEAR!!!!!!"

XGQW0gT.png

Lisa cries about how she's not getting along with the girls in the house.

Y0tb7xr.png

"Mama Janet has left the building!

YHOVULo.png

And then there were 9...

Cast Ranking:

IgLbCtt.png

It turns out when the girls aren't being messy or problematic they're actually rather boring :dead:. I've actually been enjoying the modeling aspect of the show a lot more since we're actually getting good photoshoots lol. The episode overall was rather dull though. Janet being a house mama and the girls hating Lisa is not that interesting of a storyline believe it or not.

1. Ebony - You can feel Ebony's disinterest towards everything about this show through the screen yet she manages to slay so hard :dead:. I love how girls are jumping through hoops trying to become decent models and Ebony's just like "Idk I'm just standing there ^_^"

2. Heather - Dorky relatable queen ❤️.

3. Bianca - She's calming down but don't get it twisted, she is still the HBIC in that house.

4. Ambreal - Yay a storyline! Idk Ambreal doesn't do much but I'm drawn to her for something. There's something inherently likable about her.

5. Sarah - Her confessional about Lisa made me laugh.

6. Jenah - She's like a negative background presence and I'm intrigued.

7. Janet - If only she had Liza Minnelli's personality...

8. Chantal - Who?

9. Saleisha - Not Saleisha randomly throwing Jenah under the bus out of nowhere lmao.

10. Lisa - So I was with Lisa until panel. I love a girl that can just anger other girls by her mere existence. Lisa was doing nothing and everyone was hating and giving bitchy confessionals about how she didn't deserve to win the challenge ❤️. But then she cried about it at panel and I was immediately #OverIt. I'm sorry I've watched reality show contestants get ruthlessly bullied. Lisa's just getting dirty looks, you do not have it that bad gurl! Ain't nobody need no theatrics at panel.

Photo Ranking:

M82kUGA.png

I barely see gargoyle in these pics, but I loved their lewks and I loved the photos so idc.

1. Ebony - How?! This photo is just epic! Every inch of the garment is perfectly placed with how it's blowing. Ebony's face is killer here and I even love the pose. Just...how did she do this?!

2. Lisa - Also f*cking amazing. These top two were impossible to rank and are probably two of my favorite photos in ANTM history. Lisa almost looks like she's battling someone here it's so interesting. It's telling me a whole story and she's still looking so high-fashion. Obsessed!

3. Chantal - This photo has grown on me. I kinda wish it was more symmetrical, but the asymmetry does work. Chantal's legs look amazing here.

4. Bianca - Another legs for days! Simple, but effective and easily her strongest shot yet in the competition. She's doing a good job selling the outfit.

5. Jenah - She looks like a spy in this picture, it's very cool. A step down from her iconic pictures the past two weeks, but I still love it.

6. Saleisha - I definitely see pop star instead of model. She's doing something similar to Chantal, but frankly Chantal crushed her. Having said that, it's still a good picture and this is her best face.

7. Heather - Heather's profile will forever be That Bitch. The pose kinda looks like she's taking a shit though lol.

8. Ambreal - She's trying something different, but it doesn't really work. She needed to play with her angles more, and her face is just confused. But I appreciate the risk.

9. Janet - In Janet's defense, her underwear is soooooo distracting and they should've painted it black in editing. It's very safe and boring.

10. Sarah - She literally just stood there #MeAsAModel

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 9 - Episode 5)
21 hours ago, Alex95 said:

1. Ebony - How?! This photo is just epic! Every inch of the garment is perfectly placed with how it's blowing. Ebony's face is killer here and I even love the pose. Just...how did she do this?!

2. Lisa - Also f*cking amazing. These top two were impossible to rank and are probably two of my favorite photos in ANTM history. Lisa almost looks like she's battling someone here it's so interesting. It's telling me a whole story and she's still looking so high-fashion. Obsessed!

We did not deserve both of these photos. From the same shoot. Truly glorious stuff here. 

On 10/28/2021 at 2:55 PM, Deeee said:

We did not deserve both of these photos. From the same shoot. Truly glorious stuff here. 

ICONIC!

On 10/28/2021 at 3:18 PM, 1234567890 said:

brain dreams GIF

Lisa and Ebony did that. 👏 Chantal, Bianca, Jenah, Saleisha and Heather did great as well. :yes:

I wouldn't call Saleisha or Heather's great lol, but the other ones definitely :yes:

Cycle 9 - Episode 6 - The Girl Who Gets a Mango

woyEBWe.png

Ebony is frustrated with the judges continuing to bring up her personality.

ZXijJdf.png

Bianca and Heather have become close, but Bianca still views her as a big threat.

mIT4HvI.png

Tyson Beckford randomly shows up at the house

DbHySqh.png

And Ebony loses her mind :dead:

DfhnnyH.png

"You ever just wanna get things real wet ;)"

8wMDlmB.png

Call Me By Your Name, the mango edition?

nqQo7Zm.png

"Okay guys, time's up!"

":censored:"

lsjPjL1.png

Bianca chokes at the challenge after comping up with the concept for their team :(

eluogeW.png

Sarah: We are Africa!

UGkQN59.png

Jenah, Heather, and Ambreal won even though they had no idea what they were doing the whole time :dead:

1hBcZQG.png

PsIFjeS.png

s4HBf80.png

Heather wins the bigger reward and loses her mind over meeting Mary J Blige ❤️

rh9NkMl.png

Ebony opens up that she's done and modeling's not for her.

0NomOB8.png

The set tries to attack Saleisha at the photoshoot.

WnSnLpT.png

"I wish you would've brought it to that level you did last week"

"Okay thank you 🙂"

oxiyyur.png

Ambreal flops another photoshoot and fears she's going home.

UbBYxXQ.png

"We're going to elimination and I'm praying, hoping, Tyra will make me go home"

LuybPma.png

And she's in the bottom two with Ambreal. Will she get her wish?

a9fZ36s.png

Nope, Ebony is saved!

0PBdKM1.png

"I don't wanna be here"

rsoUw3g.png

Ebony tells the judges modeling isn't for her, but they counter saying criticism isn't for her

iaitxxA.png

Ambreal is giving second life after getting eliminated!

nF1VMLJ.png

Lol Tyra don't act like you didn't just try sending her ass home :dead:

T15SvJt.png

Ebony says she wants to be happy again and do what makes her happy

TgZzxAg.png

*sad music* "PLEASE PICK ME TYRA! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!"

SJlQwVR.png

And then there were 8...

Cast Ranking:

9nk965m.png

Boring as hell till the Ebony quit. Gimme the drama back! I'll take these girls being awful to each other over whatever this is :dead:

1. Ebony - Queen of knowing her worth! Just like any job if you don't like it, there's no reason to continue doing it. I applaud her for standing up to Tyra and I hope she's living a great life!

2. Heather - Not giving a shit about Tyson Beckford and fangirling Mary J Blige ❤️. She's got it right!

3. Bianca - Bianca's likable era!

4. Jenah - Queen of cursing ❤️.

5. Ambreal - Glad she was happy she got a second chance, I would be like "Welp I'm f*cked" :dead:

6. Sarah - "We are Africa"

7. Saleisha - Queen of destroy the photoshoot set...?

8. Lisa - Lisa and Chantal both did nothing, but I gave Chantal last this time since Lisa had it last time and I'm caring.

9. Chantal - See Lisa.

Photo Ranking:

5fxa1HT.png

Cheap, but I guess that's the point lol. Throw this in C8 and it's suddenly one of the best shoots of the cycle lol. Following the amazing shoots that we've had though, it was an obvious step down.

1. Jenah - I feel like the narrative behind this picture is that it's become overrated, but I'm still obsessed with it. I love Jenah's legs, I love the positioning of her head. Everything works here, she's back on top!

2. Sarah - This photo kinda came out of nowhere but I kinda love it! Her face is stunning here and I think it's easily her best picture of the competition.

3. Heather - I do prefer her profile, but this shows she can straight on. Her face is extremely powerful here.

4. Saleisha - Easily her best photo to date. I still don't love her face, but it's a good picture overall.

5. Bianca - Forever obsessed with her height. Not very creative, but it works.

6. Chantal - This belongs on an album cover. I don't think she's modeling through her hair that well. She looks very pretty though.

7. Ambreal - Honestly, this photo would be great and probably my third favorite of the week if she just had more tension in the face. It's a shame she just can't get it to work.

8. Lisa - How did my amazing top two from last week fall to the bottom two?! I just don't know what she's trying to do here, but it doesn't work.

9. Ebony - Lol obviously she bombed this on purpose so...mission accomplished?

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 9 - Episode 6)

Cycle 9 - Episode 8 - The Girls Who Crawl

BOJmwRt.png

"Well...I am not supposed to be here 😄"

USgaHid.png

Sarah's losing confidence in herself as the judges keep criticizing her body type.

6OlHoIS.png

Heather talks about how her skills as an artist have translated well into modeling even though Bianca and some of the other girls think she's just relying on being pretty.

mmYHd8B.png

Bianca thinks the other girls baby Heather but she's not gonna treat her any differently just because she has a disability (while I think Bianca may cross some lines later, I'm totally #TeamBianca here and I respect that Bianca's just as bitchy to Heather as she is to anyone else lol)

f9q1G6p.png

Tyra's Teaches are always so extra :dead:

lw4IWka.png

This is a Top Model!

Ev4buUr.png

Bianca frustrated when Tyra praises Heather at the teach when Bianca thought she was sucking lol.

R2dfeIs.png

"I WEIGH THE MOST IN THIS HOUSE!"

"Really Bianca? You wanna play that game :rolleyes:"

TGsjZe9.png

Heather has a random staring contest with Tyra mail :dead:

KETBriX.png

The girls find out they're shooting a music video with Enrique Iglesias (where the hell has he disappeared lol)

V48wJcT.png

Chantal feels confident that she'll be the main girl in the music video

ea3bBHu.png

But instead they pick Lisa since she has the lewk

UgsH9kx.png

And Heather gets chosen as well!

6I7QtfP.png

FmrskJ3.jpg

vS89Tf1.png

Poor Sarah is so uncomfortable in her outfit

YwqU2s6.png

Poor Heather hasn't eaten since breakfast.

dEajYO6.png

And she collapses.

EHEFcTK.png

She gets some food and electrolytes in her and is feeling better though!

QPEyBsL.png

Bianca knows she's being a bitch lol, but says the competition is just too much for Heather.

X1TY0nZ.png

Once again, all of Sarah's criticism is about her weight.

uYLi6nJ.png

Bianca & Chantal look so out of place in their tops lol

zpS6w2Q.png

Omg Sarah is hysterical :(

0wJHJLG.png

Wayament I forgot she did that at her audition :dead:

FMSILU7.png

And then there were 7...

Cast Ranking:

2H89UlJ.png

This cycle still isn't really doing That for me. Maybe the cast hasn't been meshing well, maybe it's bad editing, idk. I feel like the music video took up far too much time this episode. Music videos should just be challenges, not the whole episode.

1. Bianca - Okay so my Bianca defending may be getting controversh now idk. But I'm okay with her here...? If you want to chastise Bianca for being a bitch in general, that's fair. But I'm glad Bianca's just as bitchy to Heather as she is to everyone else lol. Nothing she said was related to Heather having aspergers. She said Heather relies and pretty in shoots and have been babied by the other girls which I think is fair criticism (even though I disagree with her relying on pretty). I think Bianca's shit talking does come from a place of insecurity about her placement in the competition and being worse than Heather. However, at this point at least, I haven't viewed it as ableist.

2. Heather - Still love Heather ❤️. Continuing to crush the competition as the other girls seethe ❤️.

3. Sarah - Sarah remained rather irrelevant, but I did find myself feeling bad for her here. One of the toughest eliminations ever probably, just sent home because she's both too fat and not fat enough.

4. Ambreal - I like seeing Ambreal with new life on the show 🙂

5. Lisa - Good job in the video...?

6. Jenah - I seem to remember Jenah being a much bigger character than she's been. Maybe she doesn't blow up till overseas.

7. Saleisha - Who?

8. Chantal - She's so unnecessarily cocky. She really thinks she's doing That for some reason.

Video Ranking:

n0c91Nf.png

Yeah I don't know what to say. This was dumb. I feel like Lisa and Heather got such an unfair advantage, getting chosen to be the main girls for literally no reason whatsoever. That automatically hurt the other girls. Like I said, fine for a challenge, but bad to be the main part of the episode.

1. Lisa - She got a big part and she stepped up to the plate. Her face looked amazing and I love when she lifted her leg.

2. Saleisha - Saleisha's acting skills were strong here, not a surprise because that's the type of modeling she's pretty perfect for.

3. Heather - A bit too awkward, but still strong.

4. Ambreal - I don't think she was too hoochy, I thought she did fine.

5. Sarah - Saleisha stood out over her, but I still think she was okay.

6. Bianca - She was doing way too much. But I'll take doing more than less.

7. Jenah - She didn't look great. She's a beautiful girl, but it didn't translate to the video, she just looked dorky.

8. Chantal - She literally stood there doing nothing....and thought she did an amazing job lmao. Part of that is her character had the least to do which isn't necessarily her fault, but neither did Saleisha's and she still gave it something.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 9 - Episode 8)
On 10/27/2021 at 5:21 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 9 - Episode 5 - The Girl Who Is Afraid of Heights

tErUnLi.png

Janet has become the house mom to keep the house clean.

So nice of the show to introduce us to Janet at the beginning of this episode!

EGQoUiw.png

Ambreal and Janet's unspoiled fans watching them get airtime this episode out of nowhere 👁️👄👁️

oop 

Ckj7ZeM.png

She's here y'all!!!!!!!!!!

HEY LADIESSSSSSSSSŚ

qgBjIVW.png

Saleisha exposing Jenah to Lisa 👀

Jenah's early plotlines are so random

VnzfWBD.png

Janet is very concerned about her white underwear showing in the photoshoot :giggle:

I never understood this lol. Are they forcing her to pose like that??? Stand up!

3BGzB80.png

Mr. Jay: How did you do so good?!

Ebony: I don't know 🙂

QUEEN

94F0xIW.png

Ebony finally forces a smile even though she hates her gums lol

Ohhhhhh right this is the reason. If Joanie deserved a mouth makeover, so did Ebony. Even though I have no idea what you would do for gums lol. Also Jenah in the background here is scary af

On 10/27/2021 at 5:43 PM, Alex95 said:

We can't even get Cycles 7/8 right... I'm terrified for Cycle 9 mini rankdown

On 10/29/2021 at 5:21 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 9 - Episode 6 - The Girl Who Gets a Mango

s4HBf80.png

Heather wins the bigger reward and loses her mind over meeting Mary J Blige ❤️

MJB seeing some random white girl win the challenge to be a Carol's Daughter model 👁️👄👁️

rh9NkMl.png

Ebony opens up that she's done and modeling's not for her.

After she obliterated the competition last episode, she's still saying this. Yet Tyra thinks it's because Ebony doesn't like to be judged.

0NomOB8.png

The set tries to attack Saleisha at the photoshoot.

Tootie Carparts finally earns her fan nickname this episode

WnSnLpT.png

"I wish you would've brought it to that level you did last week"

"Okay thank you 🙂"

alsidfguhaoiudgrasdnjip it kills me how she doesn't even engage with him. She's like.. this is reality show drama, I already took my photo. bye

a9fZ36s.png

Nope, Ebony is saved!

The obvious correct choice from an objective perspective, of course

TgZzxAg.png

*sad music* "PLEASE PICK ME TYRA! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!"

This editing they did was kind of rude and horrifying? Like... she didn't die. There are many fan theories that Ebony was pre-determined to go far in this competition and that's why Tyra took it so personally. I don't know if I believe that, but for some reason Tyra got very very butthurt over this one. Also, her smile here is fine so I don't think Ebony should be so self-conscious!

An Ebony with more modeling passion and confidence would have been difficult to beat. I will never get over how she takes like, a Top 10 all time photo and then just dips. But hey, she gave it a try, saw what it felt like to do really well, and decided that it wasn't worth it. Mad respect.

On 10/29/2021 at 5:36 PM, Alex95 said:

Cast Ranking:

9nk965m.png

Chantal and Saleisha really showing out in these rankings lol

On 10/29/2021 at 5:36 PM, Alex95 said:

2. Sarah - This photo kinda came out of nowhere but I kinda love it! Her face is stunning here and I think it's easily her best picture of the competition.

Sarah has an immaculate face. Movie-star levels. Her promo is great. And then they gave her that makeover smh

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Cycle 9 - Episode 8 - The Girls Who Crawl

BORING EPISODE ALERT

TGsjZe9.png

Heather has a random staring contest with Tyra mail :dead:

This moment is so awkward hahahahahahaa peak Heather

1. Bianca - Okay so my Bianca defending may be getting controversh now idk. But I'm okay with her here...? If you want to chastise Bianca for being a bitch in general, that's fair. But I'm glad Bianca's just as bitchy to Heather as she is to everyone else lol. Nothing she said was related to Heather having aspergers. She said Heather relies and pretty in shoots and have been babied by the other girls which I think is fair criticism (even though I disagree with her relying on pretty). I think Bianca's shit talking does come from a place of insecurity about her placement in the competition and being worse than Heather. However, at this point at least, I haven't viewed it as ableist.

I don't remember if I found Bianca bad at this point. it does seem like she's punching down when she bags on Heather, idk. Also... Bianca at this point (and most points) completely sucks as a model so it always came across as jealousy

8. Chantal - She literally stood there doing nothing....and thought she did an amazing job lmao. Part of that is her character had the least to do which isn't necessarily her fault, but neither did Saleisha's and she still gave it something.

Another perfect opportunity to be rid of her and they don't do it

On 10/31/2021 at 11:08 PM, FrogLenzen said:

So nice of the show to introduce us to Janet at the beginning of this episode!

oop 

HEY LADIESSSSSSSSSŚ

Jenah's early plotlines are so random

I never understood this lol. Are they forcing her to pose like that??? Stand up!

QUEEN

Ohhhhhh right this is the reason. If Joanie deserved a mouth makeover, so did Ebony. Even though I have no idea what you would do for gums lol. Also Jenah in the background here is scary af

We can't even get Cycles 7/8 right... I'm terrified for Cycle 9 mini rankdown

For no reason whatsoever of course!!!!!

🙈

QUEEEEEEEEEEEN

The editors were just like "Btw, Jenah's still here and we're kinda mixed about it"

I mean, maybe they were knowing how Jay "directs"

:wub:

I wouldn't be surprised if Ebony quit in the dentist's office if they put her through what they put Joanie thourgh.

No Ebony shots in the end, replaced by a random Kimberly shot!

On 10/31/2021 at 11:23 PM, FrogLenzen said:

MJB seeing some random white girl win the challenge to be a Carol's Daughter model 👁️👄👁️

After she obliterated the competition last episode, she's still saying this. Yet Tyra thinks it's because Ebony doesn't like to be judged.

Tootie Carparts finally earns her fan nickname this episode

alsidfguhaoiudgrasdnjip it kills me how she doesn't even engage with him. She's like.. this is reality show drama, I already took my photo. bye

The obvious correct choice from an objective perspective, of course

This editing they did was kind of rude and horrifying? Like... she didn't die. There are many fan theories that Ebony was pre-determined to go far in this competition and that's why Tyra took it so personally. I don't know if I believe that, but for some reason Tyra got very very butthurt over this one. Also, her smile here is fine so I don't think Ebony should be so self-conscious!

An Ebony with more modeling passion and confidence would have been difficult to beat. I will never get over how she takes like, a Top 10 all time photo and then just dips. But hey, she gave it a try, saw what it felt like to do really well, and decided that it wasn't worth it. Mad respect.

Chantal and Saleisha really showing out in these rankings lol

Sarah has an immaculate face. Movie-star levels. Her promo is great. And then they gave her that makeover smh

Lmao I didn't wanna say it but... :dead:

Lmao if Ebony wants to walk all over these girls in the competition she could've!

That's her nickname?! Issa lot!

Ebony didn't care at all ❤️

Well duh

Saleisha was always the winner, but yeah I definitely think they wanted Ebony in the end. She ruined everything :wub:

Chantal and Saleisha are still there is all these rankings tell me.

Beautiful girl ruined by a makeover, tale as old as time. After all the photo rankdowns we should do a makeover one lol

On 10/31/2021 at 11:36 PM, FrogLenzen said:

BORING EPISODE ALERT

This moment is so awkward hahahahahahaa peak Heather

I don't remember if I found Bianca bad at this point. it does seem like she's punching down when she bags on Heather, idk. Also... Bianca at this point (and most points) completely sucks as a model so it always came across as jealousy

Another perfect opportunity to be rid of her and they don't do it

Yup

:giggle:

I could see why it's punching down, but I just think Bianca's criticisms are so crazy it's hard to take her seriously. Cause yeah, it's obviously jealousy

But Sarah's weight!!!!!!!1111!!!!!1

On 11/1/2021 at 11:52 AM, totes4totes said:

i am patiently waiting for cycle 10

Lol I'm scared now 🙈. I think my C10 are rather boring and ordinary though!

32 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Beautiful girl ruined by a makeover, tale as old as time. After all the photo rankdowns we should do a makeover one lol

Makeover minirankdown right after the CoverGirl Commercial minirankdown!!!

33 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

No Ebony shots in the end, replaced by a random Kimberly shot!

holy water 3 horrifying cases of ghosts and demons GIF by BuzzFeed

Cycle 9 - Episode 9 - The Girl Who Starts to Lose Her Cool

Xw9OEP9.png

Lisa is feeling confident after her FCO.

qHzgXtq.png

I forgot what a staple he randomly was on the show during these early middle seasons.

Si2AAqC.png

Am I crazy or am I seeing Whitney here???

HOwSGez.png

Bianca's designer is so excited and Bianca's not feeling this at all :dead:

7v3zlK6.png

Ambreal still feels she's fighting an uphill battle having been "eliminated"

7wtkWrW.png

Bianca still thinks Heather's just relying on pretty in her pictures.

RXSFBj8.png

"So ladies hold on to your dudes, because Cleopatra's got a bit of an attitude"

kSUv63L.png

Heather chokes on the speech at the end of the runway 🙈

F4QRsMx.png

Poor Justin is like why did I get stuck with Heather :dead:

Km79nXE.png

Assignment: Rockstar fashion show

Ever girl in Top Model history: Does that

F5ZIvJV.png

Me when they brought men onto the show

gdbZX90.png

"OH MY GOD! DAMMIT!" Bianca losing another challenge ❤️

lxm7NBT.png

"I'm not the ocean :rolleyes: In fact I'm not even a water sign I'm a fire sign!"

BdrvSXu.png

Saleisha wins the challenge!

eJ53iyo.png

Heather beats herself up after the challenge and Bianca comforts her by telling her to get tougher skin lol

GFiqPrI.png

Heather storming into the shower snapping on Lisa and Heather because she called the shower first ❤️ (Ya this is where the girls get waaaaay too bitchy)

BQfF1Ju.png

The girls are stranded in the dessert! Oh no what could happen?! 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮

KaJ63ot.png

He just has a punchable face...

LOGbav1.png

The girls confront Heather over the shower situation and tell Heather she can't have her way all the time.

Mg2IhgS.png

"You are disturbing judging! I never allow anything like this!"

t8viyq5.png

The girls are going to China!

wTxnDzJ.png

But one of them still has to get cut before then lol

kYGNtDV.png

Miss J: You look like you set the car on fire! "Yeah I did it! Now what?!"

A0CZnkp.png

Lisa immediately starts crying in the bottom two.

q1eszIO.png

But obviously Ambreal's borrowed time is up.

pLyS0Ci.png

And then there was 6...

Cast Ranking:

P8dZOO9.png

Definitely my favorite episode in weeks. First I just want to praise the challenge which is one of my faves...ever? I think having them work with a designer to create a lewk from a shitty garment is really creative and is a great way to show off personal style compared to what they usually do for personal style challenges. Also the speech part made for great drama which is always important. Heather drama is back, which began crossing the line for me, but I'll take drama over no drama.

1. Heather - Heather is so f*cking funny in confessionals and we don't talk about it enough. Her fire sign confessional actually made me lol. I'll talk about the whole Heather drama here. I understand why the girls were frustrated with Heather, but this is where you gotta understand Heather's disability and how she behaves differently. Treating Heather like everyone else is good in theory, but it also gives off "I don't see color". Heather is different and you need to understand that when she behaves differently or snaps.

2. Jenah - She's a fun background character, but mainly this high for not being involved in the Heather drama lol.

3. Bianca - She was shitty during the shower drama, but somehow one of the least shitty lol. I enjoyed her misery at the challenge ❤️.

4. Lisa - Lisa is very emotional and I don't remember that about her. I enjoyed her hysterics, but she was also shitty during the shower drama.

5. Chantal - Who? I guess I could've ranked her as high as Jenah for not being as involved in the drama as the other girls, but yolo.

6. Ambreal - She seems like a nice girl and someone I'd want to hang out with in real life, but she never ended up bringing anything to the show except a fear of heights and being tangentially related to the Ebony quit.

7. Saleisha - She was the shittiest at the shower drama and didn't bring anything else to the table to make up for it.

Photo Ranking:

wJInVIL.png

I didn't love this shoot, but I also wonder if it's because the girls didn't really do That. There's nothing objectionable about the concept or anything, maybe I just hate the photography idk. It's just not working for me.

1. Chantal - Easily her best shot to date. She understood the assignment and is selling the vibe perfectly, she found the light flawlessly, and she's selling the garment. Great job!

2. Lisa - Idk if I'm in the minority since this was B2, but I love this shot. She does look defeated, in a good way! And she still looks modelesque, I love her legs here.

3. Bianca - It's funny that Bianca talks about Heather relying on her face while Bianca totally relies on her height in these pictures lol. But she does look great here and it's a good shot!

4. Jenah - Kiiiinda gives off bad acting a bit, but it's solid. I like the lower half a lore more than the upper half.

5. Heather - She got into character well, but it's not a great modeling shot.

6. Saleisha - She could've played with her angles or done so much more. This show shows she knows how to take a pretty picture, but can't take it to the next level.

7. Ambreal - Honestly one of her strongest faces, but lol what is this pose?

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 9 - Episode 9)
20 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Cycle 9 - Episode 9 - The Girl Who Starts to Lose Her Cool

Si2AAqC.png

Am I crazy or am I seeing Whitney here???

LOL I thought the same thing looking at the screenshot 

GFiqPrI.png

Heather storming into the shower snapping on Lisa and Heather because she called the shower first ❤️ (Ya this is where the girls get waaaaay too bitchy)

oh yeah, this is when it heats up. This and there's some weird bed drama overseas or something. You can tell that Saleisha is just giddy thinking about pushing Heather's buttons. The lack of self-awareness Saleisha/etc. have for this stuff shocks me... like, do you think you're going to look good???? There's a camera right there!!!! Regardless of how they feel about Heather and how justified they think you are, how can they think they will come across well?????

LOGbav1.png

The girls confront Heather over the shower situation and tell Heather she can't have her way all the time.

Thank goodness these random girls are here to finally teach Heather this lesson after all this time! The girls must be so confused as to how Heather was raised so poorly for so many years! Maybe Heather wouldn't have issues if someone just sat her down and scolded her! Genius!

t8viyq5.png

The girls are going to China!

Ambreal knows she's not going to China (jk I don't know if she was a decoy model overseas, maybe she went anyway)

A0CZnkp.png

Lisa immediately starts crying in the bottom two.

Lisa is exhausting but in no universe did her photo warrant bottom 2

19 hours ago, Alex95 said:

First I just want to praise the challenge which is one of my faves...ever? I think having them work with a designer to create a lewk from a shitty garment is really creative and is a great way to show off personal style compared to what they usually do for personal style challenges.

Agreed, this was a great challenge. A fun new way for the contestants to interact with designers, even if they are student designers. Plus, some ANTM contestants will get booked as Project Runway models so they should do this type of challenge more. Lisa from this cycle was on many episodes of PR and was fantastic

2. Jenah - She's a fun background character,

Jenah's confessional in this epsiode making fun of Saleisha during the challenge was on Reddit today lol

2. Lisa - Idk if I'm in the minority since this was B2, but I love this shot. She does look defeated, in a good way! And she still looks modelesque, I love her legs here.

Love this shot too! I prefer it to Chantal's. 

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

LOL I thought the same thing looking at the screenshot 

oh yeah, this is when it heats up. This and there's some weird bed drama overseas or something. You can tell that Saleisha is just giddy thinking about pushing Heather's buttons. The lack of self-awareness Saleisha/etc. have for this stuff shocks me... like, do you think you're going to look good???? There's a camera right there!!!! Regardless of how they feel about Heather and how justified they think you are, how can they think they will come across well?????

Thank goodness these random girls are here to finally teach Heather this lesson after all this time! The girls must be so confused as to how Heather was raised so poorly for so many years! Maybe Heather wouldn't have issues if someone just sat her down and scolded her! Genius!

Ambreal knows she's not going to China (jk I don't know if she was a decoy model overseas, maybe she went anyway)

Lisa is exhausting but in no universe did her photo warrant bottom 2

Agreed, this was a great challenge. A fun new way for the contestants to interact with designers, even if they are student designers. Plus, some ANTM contestants will get booked as Project Runway models so they should do this type of challenge more. Lisa from this cycle was on many episodes of PR and was fantastic

Jenah's confessional in this epsiode making fun of Saleisha during the challenge was on Reddit today lol

Love this shot too! I prefer it to Chantal's. 

:giggle:

They're all delusional enough to think they're the victims while they're picking on Heather.

I'm glad they all solved this in a civilized matter ^_^

I hope for Ambreal's sake she went lol. It's cruel to reveal the overseas destination and be like "Btw one of y'all not going" :dead:

Agreed

Glad you're with me on the challenge. It is a great way to get the girls working with the designers, and it helped get these amateur designers some exposure as well.

Lol I forgot to include that confessional but yes, that was great!

Both are far and away my top and could've gone either way in my rankings.

Cycle 9 - Episode 10 - The Girls Go to Shanghai

hTQ7p8d.png

The girls are packing for China!

jliNbcD.png

It would be so easy for one of the girls to just........push Jay 😇

HcbxjUW.png

Heather is left without a bed in the hotel room!

oEBGq3r.png

And Saleisha says she won't share her giant bed with Heather!

xA6hzbT.png

You tell em gurl!

JB6J87k.png

Bianca: That was soooooo funny 😄

Lol slay ha Heather ❤️

dSb7tnG.png

Credit to Chantal, she squashes the drama.

nNAZWCz.png

Jenah and Bianca decide to share the bed.

Bz1ikhe.png

"I know that Heather has a disability or whatever, but I don't like the fact that Heather's 21 and she needs people to stand up for her" I mean...that's the point Bianca. She can't always socialize as well as everyone else...?

SYTUNn3.png

The girls learn martial arts!

UALecGx.png

"I wanna stay positive but...okay. I'm Bianca. I gotta be me. I'm gonna be sour" :dead:

l7t0WZX.png

Bianca is freaked out to go on the wire with her fear of heights

FqAyLlb.png

"Sometimes modeling will make you go up to high places!"

"Then I won't take that job :rolleyes:" :giggle:

4pQbcNL.png

They lift Bianca up but she begs them to take her down and gets dq'd.

40ljH01.png

Heather wins the challenge and gets a shopping spree with Chantal!

rsQ6Qgm.png

Final six CoverGirl commercials in English? We're getting lazy ANTM!

TYN92jx.png

This makeup on Heather is a travesty.

Yvm5vli.png

Chantal's smile is terrifying

OxLpn3Z.png

Lisa cries as she messes up her lines

6nBSNq1.png

Why is Saleisha still saying the CoverGirl commercial hours after the shoot???

FacHZ1q.png

Tyra does this after panel reaches a decision for some reason.

h5nD2F3.png

Mama TyTy scolds the girls for sucking this week.

iAMQbUw.png

Bianca getting called third after not doing the challenge? The power she has...

a9i86sM.png

Lisa immediately crying in the B2 with Heather...she knows

tXOZArm.png

The girls have no business being this shocked over Heather surviving her first B2 appearance over Lisa in her second in a row

c3SPfbR.png

And then there were 5...

Episode 10:

B9jhX3X.png

After a strong comeback last week, C9 takes a step backwards again. Just a straightfoward CoverGirl ad and commercial? I guess it's nice for the girls' sake, but I need my entertainment! Bianca pretty much single-handedly held this episode up.

1. Heather - Good for her not letting the girls walk all over her. And I'm glad she killed the challenge after all that. Queen shit!

2. Chantal - For being a decent human being I suppose?

3. Jenah - Default placement.

4. Bianca - Realistically should be bottom two because she has definitely crossed the line by this point with Heather. But her literally not doing a challenge and facing no repercussions??? I have to stan!

5. Lisa - What a weirdly inconsistent edit Lisa got, I have no clue how I feel about her.

6. Saleisha - Trashy as hell about that bed situation.

Photo/Ad Ranking:

Gx2KL4J.png

I suppose this is a better test of their modeling skills than having the girls shoot the commercial in Chinese lol. But I was BORED!

Photo:

1. Heather - Gorgeous! I'm not gonna lie I was nervous about Heather doing a Covergirl picture, but this is one of my favorite Covergirl pictures...ever? Her smile is gorgeous, her eyes are stunning, I love the way she's playing with her hair. Just a perfect picture!

2. Lisa - A very natural and fun-loving picture. Strong photo for Lisa!

3. Bianca - The attitude kinda works for me...? It's not 100% on brand, but she's giving me confidence and I think it works for her personality.

4. Jenah - Not CoverGirl at all and it's very rare that I love a photo where the model closes her eyes. I could see how it can work in an unconventional way, but it's very not for me.

5. Saleisha - This was the shoot Saleisha was supposed to kill, how did she flop it so bad?

6. Chantal - Terrible. She got styled terribly, but that doesn't excuse her smile being one of the fakest worst smiles I've ever seen.

Commercial:

1. Chantal - Good enough.

2. Jenah - She got through it fine. Would've loved a bit more from her, but considering the other takes were bad I'll take this.

3. Saleisha - Way too forced and just not natural at all. But she got through it.

4. Bianca - On the other hand, Bianca needed to be a bit more fake lol.

5. Heather - There was a good commercial hidden somewhere in there, she just needed some polishing to find it. Not enough time though.

6. Lisa - Sorry Lisa, this was awful. She had no confidence at all.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 9 - Episode 10)
1 hour ago, jarmon said:

All this rewatch is doing to me....is making me wonder how the hell did Saleisha win when there was Chantal, Jenah & Heather there?!?! Jenah was done so dirty.

I've been wondering that for years I still don't have an answer :dead:

• Haha 1

Cycle 9 - Episode 11 - The Girls Go On Go-See Adventures

wdTwVyi.png

"I don't feel like it's a modeling competition anymore, it's a personality competition and that's pissing me off :rolleyes:"

sApM7PP.png

"Just cause I'm not like :haha: :giggle:like Saleisha doesn't mean I don't have personality :rolleyes:"

oqVL6KG.png

Happy go-see day!

tkSIFvz.png

The girls have translators joining them so I guess Tyra does have a little bit of a heart"

4uGsWLG.png

"Saleisha is very pretty girl, but she's so dull"

1fdmEbY.png

Heather gets lost immediately after getting out of her car with her translator.

KhhfZBr.png

Chantal accidentally wearing bright underwear under this dress :giggle:

7lIsdEV.png

"The map is all in Chinese.......it's all Greek to me" :haha:

Ql12l8U.png

Heather finally makes it to her first go-see while the other girls are on their third!

QfwFNul.png

Lmao this designer's been such a bitch to everyone, and she's not even one of those fake bitchy challenges ❤️

yafDJwD.png

"Whatever I'll go to the next one, not a problem :rolleyes:"

njStzf8.png

SSG1TSg.png

"I look at Saleisha like bam bitch!"

6cJqjrP.png

"I loveeeeee this 😄" Saleisha to everyone

miyO9EF.png

"I think there is a fine-line between appreciating their clothes and kissing butt"

0NeDQmv.png

"Omg goodbye!!" xoxo

ijYAjGi.png

Jenah finds Heather who is lost looking for her cab :dead:

0z4bdoA.png

Saleisha and Bianca are the only girls who made it on time

ke56e26.png

Heather is still wandering around and finally found her cab :dead:

HPtQ092.png

The girls scream and let it all out and Heather calls them crazy bitches lol

jTiAg9c.png

Bianca wins the go-see challenge (even though she was one of only two eligible girls lol)

MwDeYDz.png

Our very own "noted fashion photographer" is doing the shoot today.

gqh0mNX.png

Jenah mocks Nigel to his face ❤️

VWrOJ8i.png

Jenah bitches about Nigel breaking her out of her flow during the shoot while critiquing her lol

birMHOZ.png

Nigel yells at Jenah for being too loud during Heather's shoot lol.

jrDRdWP.png

Miss J advises Chantal to dry her drawers with a hair dryer so her nude-colored panties aren't at the laundry on go-see day :dead:

0UwgZ5i.png

Nigel scolds Jenah for her sarcasm

5KcHEot.png

Can you imagine being the producer of a modeling shot and letting this be the bottom two?

8zsDOmj.png

Heather strutting away like the queen that she is ❤️

uvdtjrS.png

Heather is grateful for the experience which is much more than the prize ❤️

Gr8sDFz.png

And then there were 4...

Cast Ranking:

Rjlf7eh.png

I always love a go-sees episode! This was an above average go-sees I'd say. C8's was an impossible act to follow, but the girls still delivered and each had character moments throughout it. Also the breakout episode of Jenah was long overdue, but also so worth the wait. So yeah, fun episode!

1. Jenah - Why did they hide her for the first 10 episodes? She's one of the most real and relatable girls this show has ever seen. She literally just wants to model and doesn't give a single shit about the dramatics of the show ❤️. I love her cynical and sarcastic sense of humor.

2. Heather - I've always liked Heather, but this rewatch has completely converted me to a stan. I love her dry sense of humor and she really was such a sweetheart. I hope she's doing amazing things in life!

3. Bianca - So happy for Bianca finally getting her challenge win! No surprise that she killed go-sees, she has the look, the walk, and the personality. She went back to being a fun bitch this episode ^_^

4. Chantal - Lol I kinda enjoyed her this episode because the editors were not on her side ❤️. I just liked everyone else more.

5. Saleisha - The fake bubbly bullshit annoys me. Where's that girl screaming at Heather in the shower at go-sees and panel? If there's someone the girls should've ganged up on at panel a la Natasha, it should be her.

Photo Ranking:

ccoeRic.png

This reminded me of Nigel's C5 Bollywood shoot. I appreciate how they're honoring the country they're visiting, but there's too much going on and it cheapens the shots. Also no one really wowed me here so that doesn't help.

1. Heather - Is this an unpopular opinion? While a few girls went a bit too OTT for my liking, Heather's photo is elegant, yet a bit sexy. I like the subtlety. She could've brought the drama to her face since she had a more reserved pose, but I still like her picture the most.

2. Chantal - I like the way Chantal's playing with the set and her face is killer. I hate how her left arm is missing though. It's a good shot.

3. Saleisha - I'm pretty sure this is one of her most beloved pictures, and while it's good, I'd still take her recycling picture over this. I think she shrunk herself with her pose. It's miles better than some of the photos she's produced this cycle, but still not wow.

4. Jenah - Probably the strongest close-up of the shoot. However, I don't think she's standing out amongst the set and I just expected more from her.

5. Bianca - Easily the weakest shot of the bunch. I do love her pose, but this is the worst her face has looked since the start of the competition.