Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Cast Ranking:

ceb1QL0.png

Great episode! The nickname challenge is so ridiculous, but the party is ICONIC between the 50 Cent and Nicole Richie cameos and how involved they got :dead:. I loved Jael vs. Renee and the Redemption of Renee is super important to her storyline. The photoshoot is the kind of camp realness I love/hate about ANTM :dead:.

1. Dionne - WHOLAHAY! Instant number one for that. I also liked seeing Wholahay's soft side as she opened up about missing her daughter ❤️.

2. Jael - Poor, sweet Jael. Definitely one of her messier episodes. She really was doing The Most with 50 Cent. But I'm glad she had a good attitude about it all lol.

3. Renee - Renee worked for me this time! So it's possible that Renee has turned over a new leaf, but I have a different view on the situation. I believe Renee is hyper strategic and this was her plan for the start. Make herself the villain to get through the first few weeks and then have a redemption storyline since villains don't win. If my theory is true, I'm kind of obsessed. Having said all that, I don't think Renee's lying about anything or faking herself. Renee is one of the most complex and vulnerable human beings on this show, for better or worse. Wait till my final writeup on Renee turns into a rant about capitalism lmao.

4. Natasha - Natasha jumping in the pool at the middle of the party cause why not ❤️.

5. Brittany - All the love and support in the world goes to Brittany for that hair!

6. Jaslene - Her photoshoot kills me every time :dead:

7. Whitney - Probably her most UTR episode yet, but we did get her hilarious reaction to surviving the second straight B2 as Sarah sobbed lol.

8. Sarah - Overall I enjoyed Sarah more than most would, she just went out on a quiet note while many girls delivered.

Photo Ranking:

ELPctDV.png

Lol? Renee is taking this show so seriously I bet she was losing her mind getting stuck with these awful ass photoshoots lmao. Obviously this is one of the worst of all-time, but I'm so ironically obsessed with it.

1. Jael - Jael is Camp. Obviously she delivered on a camptastic photoshoot.

2. Dionne - While I'm not feeling her evil shot, the other three are kinda great!

3. Brittany - Secret evil is awful lmao, but the other three are solid enough.

4. Natasha - Love the top two, not so much the bottom two.

5. Sarah - Yeah they're overly posed, but was there any other way to do this photoshoot? Seems like they just wanted her ass out for some reason.

6. Whitney - Lol.

7. Renee - This photo is awful all around and it's really not discussed enough.

8. Jaslene - Is this the worst shot in a winner's portfolio in ANTM history? I haven't thought too hard about it, but I'm tempted to say yes. It's literally the same look every time and it's the worst look ever :dead:

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 8 - Episode 6)
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

8. Jaslene - Is this the worst shot in a winner's portfolio in ANTM history? I haven't thought too hard about it, but I'm tempted to say yes. It's literally the same look every time and it's the worst look ever :dead:

It most definitely is lol. :dead:

22 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

C8 always makes sad because of Jael. :closedeyes:

:broken:

22 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

caad83426d60ae747d3ffff2828e2eef--beauty

These could all be Cha Cha Diva and I wouldn't know the difference. :dead:

More like they could all be drag queen and I wouldn't know the difference :giggle:

21 hours ago, Deeee said:

It is so cruel. :dead:

Evil :dead:

21 hours ago, Deeee said:

It most definitely is lol. :dead:

We'll see how the winner's portfolio next cycle goes before I judge :giggle:

Cycle 8 - Episode 7 - The Girl Who Impresses Pedro

TBIaL0Z.png

For some reason Whitney is shocked she was in the bottom two.

6WyF3Dw.png

Dionne doesn't believe Renee's apology tour is genuine.

raN6eTf.png

Brittany's possessed hair is out!

gIu8r76.png

Whitney is very excited about the upcoming acting challenge because acting is her forte.

fjVXGHI.png

Natasha is missing her baby at home :(

ewyyNKw.png

Sister, Sister :wub:

YfvtTY0.png

Natasha's awful witch impression :dead: :wub:

amcnQyH.png

"I have no idea why that Jamaican accent came out because I don't speak Jamaican at all" :dead:

MkcujKy.png

Renee wins the acting challenge and choose Dionne to join her on the reward!

1mBTrJY.png

"And I'm 😮 me?!"

yIJlbaT.png

Their amazing prizes :wub: :wub: :wub:

JKT0mpE.png

"A T-shirt?! A T-shirt?! Whatchu gonna do with a T-shirt?!"

PjjLkFG.png

The girls learn the real prize is Renee and Dionne's family members visiting!

FsIciuA.png

"The first thing that came to my mind is...What the f*ck is wrong with my baby's hair?!"

OhbUrkh.png

"I was so pissed cause my older sister, she has all boys so she doesn't know how to do hair. She f*cked with my baby's hair, I was pissed but I was glad to see them!"

Xd4AX6v.png

Renee's baby is so cute...that poor family :broken:

RnyX2j1.png

Don't worry y'all, Dionne is fixing her baby's hair!

3chKnws.png

Natasha is sad that she's the only mother who didn't get to see her baby :(

mPRInde.png

tMydCxp.png

Natasha didn't understand that was just the challenge winners at first :broken:

CifkWpC.png

Michelle is back :wub:. Such an awful shoot lol, but it's nice to see some of the girls back!

HVuWeQF.png

Clearly the show couldn't afford Queen Robin!

5VBNJDz.png

The existence of the twins being an iconic ANTM moment :dead:

mG8fVRR.png

Poor Renee getting upstaged by Joanie :dead:

6jNC3E0.png

"The person I have to portray is Kim and the kiss in the limo and I'm like hold up...I'm not no f*cking lesbo" :dead:

GKZeC8n.png

"I'll give you a hug but that kissing shit...I don't even kiss my own damn boyfriend!"

MS9ZpwJ.png

"Why are you giggling?"

"Cause, I'm actually enjoying this!"

:dead:

7OMjuFq.png

Why did Hulu randomly cut out Jaslene and Bre's photoshoot :broken:

d1fI12v.png

After a tough week, Natasha gets praised at panel :wub:

6pu3MFT.png

Lol poor Whitney's third time in the B2...she knows

6XIlR23.png

Whitney says she honestly didn't believe she would be sent home...gurl...

HaRXklW.png

And then there were 6...

Cast Ranking:

4cCBxTV.png

Another fun episode! This season has stopped taking itself seriously as a modeling competition and is just ridiculous camp. The acting challenge and that godawful photoshoot :wub:. So humorous!

1. Dionne - OMG! Sooooo many Dionne moments and confessionals. Obviously Dionne seeing her baby's haircut for the first time is ICONIC! But there's also Dionne slowly coming to terms with being a lesbian at the photoshoot, Dionne's reaction to the T-Shirt, etc. This is why Dionne is one of the most comical characters the show has ever seen.

2. Natasha - I really felt bad for Natasha seeing the other two mothers get to enjoy time with their babies :(. Even tougher was realizing she didn't fully understand what was happening and she thought hers was coming too 😭. I loved seeing Natasha set her emotions to the side and crush the photoshoot though :wub:

3. Brittany - She's free of hair! Praise be!

4. Renee - I'm still not buying Renee's New Attitude, but I love seeing her shamelessly attempt to sway Dionne over her to her side :dead:

5. Jael - Lol @ her rambling on at panel about nothing. And then Tyra asked her to say a coherent sentence when they saved her and she still couldn't and Tyra was just like "...Ok ^_^" :dead:

6. Whitney - Whitney never had a main storyline, but she did what she had to do this cycle. I won't say I'll particularly miss her presence in the house, but I enjoyed her.

7. Jaslene - Honestly what has happened to Jaslene? They haven't given her ANYTHING to do since the start of the cycle.

Photo Ranking:

b6gaPRm.png

It was fun and all seeing past ANTM contestants, but who the hell approved this? Obviously the photoshoot is terrible, but it could've at least been a D- photoshoot, until they edited the photos and put those ugly ass speech bubbles in them for no reason :dead:. These poor girls have to run around at Go-Sees in a few episodes with this and the 4 Personalities in their portfolios lmao.

1. Brittany - Take away the speech bubble and shitty editing and this is a really fashionable shoe ad! All three girls are delivering.

2. Natasha - Another great shot from Natasha! Too bad she can only deliver on shitty shoots so far :dead:

3. Dionne - She forgot to sell the shoes, but lesbo queen :wub:

4. Renee - She's somehow simultaneously doing too much and not enough in this photo.

5. Whitney - I like her face here! But it's boring.

6. Jaslene - A mess, but better than last week.

7. Jael - She looks really unattractive here and just not herself :(. Definitely her worst photo.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 8 - Episode 7)

Episode 1.5

Kathleen is an iconic OBVIOUSLY. They really messed up this cycle and tried two storylines at once in the first episode… the “villain in the bottom to teach her a lesson” and the “lovable one-liner icon learning to model.” To think that we could have had the non-entities of Cassandra/Samantha/Diana gone instead is maddening. Your ranking of them is on point.

They couldn’t even put Dione in the episode because Kathleen was popping off the whole time lmao. Imagine a season with Kathleen and Dione together!!!

Photoshoot was too limited to be anything special. Lame.

I’m not a huge Brittany stan but I welcome her talents to prop up this questionable season.

Episode 2

Uh oh, Samantha is shown in the beginning…. not a good sign lol. Natasha’s self-love is sooo iconic. It’s like she has Monique’s mother speaking in her ear everyday but inside her head.

This rickety raggedy high school runway is such a blur to me. Boobs out, random winner… just a mess.

Poor Natasha… some of her issues are just the language barrier and none of the girls like her enough to help her out over the season. Jay really needed to actually help her but he loathes trying so obviously that didn’t happen.

Hoe but make it fashion is absolutely iconic. Is this the first time she’s said this??

Lol Felicia doesn’t know that this is when Tyra decided she would go home.

NATASHA TALKING ABOUT ANN I LOVE THIS MOMENT.

Episode 3

Haha them showing people at the start again. So subtle.

LMAO TYRA GAYDAR. I can’t believe they wrecked Renee like this… Another season of giving a model an awful short haircut and then calling them old for the rest of the cycle cough Celia cough.

If I was a legislator I would pass a law that says no weaves on white girls for ANTM and no wigs on dancers for SYTYCD.

I do appreciate that they at the very least did not chastise Jael for crying because what they did to her is criminal.

Brittany and Whitney slaying the drama in this episode is so so unexpected.

re: the ice cream… is this the cycle where they started to put vaseline on their hands for protection from the cold after a couple models almost got frostbite?

Natasha is one of the best saleswomen the show has had and she only sells herself.

Yeah, the critiques for Jaslene’s personality are insane. Also because I don’t think that she would have won if she was clowning around as much as they wanted her to.

Episode 4

Jay does have his moments and him announcing Renee’s talents was hilariously edited.

I can never decide if I hate or love this shoot. Obviously Jael doing this was disturbing at the time and even more disturbing now.

As much as people say Felicia was robbed, which she was, I’m just thankful Dionne stayed around. During the season I was over Dionne because her portfolio was meh but on re-watch she became my favorite.

Episode 5

Natasha and her husband was another disturbing storyline and the editors could never decide whether to make it a big part of the cycle or just gloss over it. I wish they committed either way.

Renee’s vogue question.. gurl bye. First of all, sure. Second of all, none of you are going on Vogue so get over yourself.

Natasha in boy drag is truly a moment.

OMG THIS IS THE “JUST CUZ” EPISODE

LOL the judges love Dione when she changes the ugly makeover styling they gave her oop

Episode 6

So great that they got the winner of Cycle 7 to appear on this episode.

Moe. MOE. Moe. NEXT

Dionne picking Wholahay gives me so much joy, I can’t even express what this does to me. She wins the challenge and then they TAKE HER NAME AWAY???? MADNESS

Jaslene’s thin eyebrows make me upset.

Lol at Tyra telling Brittany to speak up. Wrong. Don’t act like you don’t eliminate girls for the same thing. So aggravating.

Oh right, this is when we do the Renee redemption. Eyeroll.

Whitney surviving this is nonsense but after this photoshoot we are all a little insane so who cares.

Episode 7

All this drama over white girl weave and they still don’t learn enough of a lesson to save Molly, such a tragedy.

LMAO T-SHIRT. BABY’S HAIR. Dionne is pure gold. All Stars cycle with Furonda when??

I can’t believe that they have this ridiculous photoshoot right after the four personalities. I’d love to sit Ken Mok down and ask him why his brain is wrong.

Dionne going from “I don’t even kiss my own boyfriend” to “I’m actually enjoying this!” as if the two couldn’t possibly be connected lolololololol. How many closeted lesbians do we want this season??

On 10/15/2021 at 5:24 PM, 1234567890 said:

DIONNE WAS THE STAR OF THIS EPISODE. :lmao:

Definitely :wub:

On 10/15/2021 at 5:28 PM, 1234567890 said:

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH MY BABY'S HAIR. :dead:

I hear that in her voice :dead:

On 10/15/2021 at 5:28 PM, 1234567890 said:

A T-SHIRT!?!?!? :whut: :dead: 🤣

Same with that :dead:

On 10/15/2021 at 11:00 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Episode 1.5

Kathleen is an iconic OBVIOUSLY. They really messed up this cycle and tried two storylines at once in the first episode… the “villain in the bottom to teach her a lesson” and the “lovable one-liner icon learning to model.” To think that we could have had the non-entities of Cassandra/Samantha/Diana gone instead is maddening. Your ranking of them is on point.

They couldn’t even put Dione in the episode because Kathleen was popping off the whole time lmao. Imagine a season with Kathleen and Dione together!!!

Photoshoot was too limited to be anything special. Lame.

I’m not a huge Brittany stan but I welcome her talents to prop up this questionable season.

Episode 2

Uh oh, Samantha is shown in the beginning…. not a good sign lol. Natasha’s self-love is sooo iconic. It’s like she has Monique’s mother speaking in her ear everyday but inside her head.

This rickety raggedy high school runway is such a blur to me. Boobs out, random winner… just a mess.

Poor Natasha… some of her issues are just the language barrier and none of the girls like her enough to help her out over the season. Jay really needed to actually help her but he loathes trying so obviously that didn’t happen.

Hoe but make it fashion is absolutely iconic. Is this the first time she’s said this??

Lol Felicia doesn’t know that this is when Tyra decided she would go home.

NATASHA TALKING ABOUT ANN I LOVE THIS MOMENT.

Episode 3

Haha them showing people at the start again. So subtle.

LMAO TYRA GAYDAR. I can’t believe they wrecked Renee like this… Another season of giving a model an awful short haircut and then calling them old for the rest of the cycle cough Celia cough.

If I was a legislator I would pass a law that says no weaves on white girls for ANTM and no wigs on dancers for SYTYCD.

I do appreciate that they at the very least did not chastise Jael for crying because what they did to her is criminal.

Brittany and Whitney slaying the drama in this episode is so so unexpected.

re: the ice cream… is this the cycle where they started to put vaseline on their hands for protection from the cold after a couple models almost got frostbite?

Natasha is one of the best saleswomen the show has had and she only sells herself.

Yeah, the critiques for Jaslene’s personality are insane. Also because I don’t think that she would have won if she was clowning around as much as they wanted her to.

Episode 4

Jay does have his moments and him announcing Renee’s talents was hilariously edited.

I can never decide if I hate or love this shoot. Obviously Jael doing this was disturbing at the time and even more disturbing now.

As much as people say Felicia was robbed, which she was, I’m just thankful Dionne stayed around. During the season I was over Dionne because her portfolio was meh but on re-watch she became my favorite.

Yeah I have no idea what they were thinking losing Kathleen first. They had to know they had television gold in their hands and they just let her go...

I feel robbed :broken:

Yeah, nothing special.

Whether you like her or not, Brittany delivers and is involved in multiple iconic moments, and for that you must be grateful for her presence.

Natasha :wub:

Terrible runway show from a modeling standpoint, but I love it anyway :wub:

Based on Natasha's improvement throughout the season, it's clear she could've used some help from the start...from the people who are supposed to be there to help y'know!

I don't think that's a running catchphrase from Tyra, unless I'm misremembering. I believe this is the moment that's gone viral cause I recognize the outfit lol.

Poor Felicia lol

Once again, Natasha :wub:

ANTM editing is soooooooo obvious

Ugh don't remind me of Queen Celia :broken:

The bar is low if we're applauding the show for letting Jael cry over getting her hair majorly f*cked with :dead:

It really was, but I'm here for it!

Lol I think so. ANTM deserved sooooooo many lawsuits from these girls.

Natasha for Celebrity Apprentice!

Exactly. Jaslene did what she needed to do to win tbh.

I hate to give Jay credit, but he really does have some moments of gold here and there.

I don't think it's a very good shoot, but based on the shoots that follow it just looks amazing in comparison.

Diane was the right choice to go here, as she is pretty much every week.

On 10/15/2021 at 11:07 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Episode 5

Natasha and her husband was another disturbing storyline and the editors could never decide whether to make it a big part of the cycle or just gloss over it. I wish they committed either way.

Renee’s vogue question.. gurl bye. First of all, sure. Second of all, none of you are going on Vogue so get over yourself.

Natasha in boy drag is truly a moment.

OMG THIS IS THE “JUST CUZ” EPISODE

LOL the judges love Dione when she changes the ugly makeover styling they gave her oop

Episode 6

So great that they got the winner of Cycle 7 to appear on this episode.

Moe. MOE. Moe. NEXT

Dionne picking Wholahay gives me so much joy, I can’t even express what this does to me. She wins the challenge and then they TAKE HER NAME AWAY???? MADNESS

Jaslene’s thin eyebrows make me upset.

Lol at Tyra telling Brittany to speak up. Wrong. Don’t act like you don’t eliminate girls for the same thing. So aggravating.

Oh right, this is when we do the Renee redemption. Eyeroll.

Whitney surviving this is nonsense but after this photoshoot we are all a little insane so who cares.

Episode 7

All this drama over white girl weave and they still don’t learn enough of a lesson to save Molly, such a tragedy.

LMAO T-SHIRT. BABY’S HAIR. Dionne is pure gold. All Stars cycle with Furonda when??

I can’t believe that they have this ridiculous photoshoot right after the four personalities. I’d love to sit Ken Mok down and ask him why his brain is wrong.

Dionne going from “I don’t even kiss my own boyfriend” to “I’m actually enjoying this!” as if the two couldn’t possibly be connected lolololololol. How many closeted lesbians do we want this season??

I think they just wanted to make fun of Natasha a bit with it, but not have it be a controversy so they didn't spend too much time getting into the specifics of mail order brides and what not.

Such a moment :wub:

Diane is terrible lmao

Omg wait that's true :dead:

:wub:

Sarah Von was actually kinda cut yet she unironically said she was gonna be Moe :dead:

Like I said, Tyra ain't seeing the pearly white gates for taking Wholahay away from the world.

That sentence could've stopped after "Jaslene's thin"

Exactly! If Brittany dared to speak up Tyra would've gone into a monologue about how she got a bad weave in Paris but she made it werq!

Lmao you're not buying it either :dead:

I think the show really wanted to make Whitney happen, but there's only so much they could do about how unphotogenic she is.

Lol poor Molly

Omg Dionne and Furonda together would've been gold :wub:

They just gave up this cycle :dead:. My guess is lack of budget...idk?

I want a cycle where everyone's a closeted lesbian with one out lesbian!!!!

Cycle 8 - Episode 8 - The Girls Who Go Down Under

D8bUJyf.png

Jaslene is frustrated that she keeps falling and feeling like the judges are making it harder on her.

bL0u4NH.png

QUEEN APRIL :wub:

FZA6Lre.png

Renne & Natasha constantly cutting each other off during their practice interviews :dead:

BEW4eWp.png

Jael: In the house have you made any friends that are family-like?

Dionne: No 🙂

ranPHKp.png

I can't believe they brought a f*cking kangaroo in for the Australia reveal :dead: (and yes that is me turning down the volume while Tyra shrieks lol)

EiUwxel.png

"JDIALFNIJDSAFNADSJFN" Natasha about 30 seconds later as she realized what's happening :dead:

rTOhoUP.png

The girls are greeted by Aussie slang just as they land :dead:

18Ohvl5.png

Brittany is worried about her short-term memory because she was hit by a car when she was younger.

SincudW.png

"What do you think major fashion faux pas are?"

"Women wearing skimpy tops where their bra straps are showing 🙂"

"Oh no!"

Lmao f*k that woman :dead:

Q8AubfC.png

Jaslene's interview consisting of asking men to show their boxers (in slang) :dead:

c6PqNdt.png

Jael was ~dressed to impressed~ she said

lwaemn8.png

ZUgSuBa.png

r0HOqwq.png

"Okay that's cool that's cool!"

WiKSvlW.png

Jael playing with the chickens instead of rehearsing for the commercial ❤️

QWtVuxD.png

Jael calling the commercial over-the-top and fake happy :dead:

lOCFMq4.png

Jael sitting in a tree after bombing the commercial :dead:

eIoLFyV.png

Umm WHO IS THAT in the blue?!

xHM0Yyt.png

Jaslene's awful Aussie accent :dead:

3R0fksH.png

Brittany melting down while bombing the commercial.

XvDT6df.png

Natasha just doing the commercial without the accent ❤️

pAfQynO.png

Natasha: You're so gorgeous it doesn't matter how you've done :dead:

7v4Mcf9.png

The judges having to remind Renee that she's a girl (but I mean that haircut :dead:)

KustUer.png

Brittany breaking down at panel again talking about her short-term memory and being hit by a car.

CaJnZVp.png

Natasha getting FCO for the commercial shoot! Who would've guessed that?!

7o5cMQv.png

Natasha has no business being this shocked over Jael going home over Brittany :dead:

SrPkCq5.png

Jael thanking Tyra and telling her this experience has changed her life forever 😭

qhstlj3.png

And then there were 5...

Cast Ranking:

MjZyxfi.png

The episode was solid. Nothing about it was amazing, nothing about it was horrible. I enjoyed the challenge and the commercial shoot, so that's good!

1. Natasha - Natasha screaming about going to Australia a minute after every else :wub:. Natasha randomly dominating what easily should've been her worst week :wub:. One of the most rootable underdogs in ANTM history.

2. Dionne - "Okay that's cool that's cool!". Also her flatout telling Jael these people are not family to her is :dead:

3. Jael - RIP sweet angel :broken:. She went out on a high note. Showing off her awful personal style and hating everything about the cringe covergirl script :wub:

4. Jaslene - I feel bad for her and her frustration about how she's declining in the show. She had some great reaction shots this episode.

5. Brittany - I've been a Brittany defender for a while now, but her tears were even a bit Too Much for me here. While I sympathize with her, she mentioned this car accident at least five times this episode alone.

6. Renee - Welp unfortunately Renee is back on the bottom. Though luckily this time it isn't for dislike, she just brought the least to the episode.

Commercial Ranking:

4Fo8I05.png

Lol. Plz tell me where the girls will use this in the real world? What amateur models are forced to do commercials in other languages and accents :dead:. God do I love to watch every single one of them though on this show :wub:.

1. Renee - She nailed the accent. Yes it was OTT, yes it was male, but she nailed it.

2. Natasha - She was just really personable and relatable and she hit her lines rather well. Was it Australian? Not in the slightest.

3. Dionne - Passable. Dionne has such a big personality I expected more from her. But it was solid enough.

4. Jaslene - A bit drag, but what else can you expect from Jaslene? The line deliveries were just really awkward.

5. Brittany - She sobbed through half of it and was a bit of mess, but the parts she delivered when she had her shit together weren't bad.

6. Jael - She didn't take this shit seriously at all and I love her for that. Obviously that means she'll deliver an awful commercial though.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 8 - Episode 8)

Brittany with the left-field mid-season storyline about her memory??? Did she talk about it before this episode?

I feel like Natasha wins the award for most trouble speaking/understanding English of any contestant

The "That's Cool" meter singlehandedly saves Cycle 8.

23 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Umm WHO IS THAT in the blue?!

:dead: Alex booking tickets to Australia 

I can never get over the fact that since they couldn't torture the girls with a non-English language they forced them to do an accent instead.

18 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Brittany with the left-field mid-season storyline about her memory??? Did she talk about it before this episode?

I feel like Natasha wins the award for most trouble speaking/understanding English of any contestant

The "That's Cool" meter singlehandedly saves Cycle 8.

:dead: Alex booking tickets to Australia 

I can never get over the fact that since they couldn't torture the girls with a non-English language they forced them to do an accent instead.

She mentioned it briefly during the acting challenge the prior episode, but it was kind of glossed over.

Yeah, definitely.

I've always wanted to visit Australia, now I have an excuse ^_^

It's always something with Tyra :giggle:

10 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

RIP JAEL. ❤️

:broken:

Cycle 8 - Episode 10 - The Girl Who Blames the Taxi Driver

tx1n96L.png

All the girls are upset Brittany survived over Jael (frankly I think they're nervous because Brittany has the strongest portfolio)

cjwYjSQ.png

Rosie O'Donnell?

YkLcadP.png

Go-Sees :wub:

tfgwKym.png

Brittany knocking on the wrong door trying to break in :giggle:

1I28Iz2.png

"Can I keep it? 🙂" Dionne getting a free swimsuit out of go-sees :wub:

ZspAu9g.png

"I'm in shopping heaven 😄" Dionne getting a free top now ❤️

AhzQMxV.png

Renee sneaking some photos of her son in her portfolio because the designer just had a baby :dead:. Okay I love that lmao

pAG27wB.png

Brittany just sitting in silence staring at the designer ❤️

b7rCAt9.png

Unfortunately Dionne failed to secure the shoes this time :haha:

kZEwizi.png

Can you imagine being a professional designer and making this outfit?

aj44aqy.png

Brittany tells her taxi driver she's gonna go over to Cooper St. and just walks away.

7tCnWJQ.png

Brittany freaks out because her taxi driver isn't at Cooper St.

xpZeYgR.png

Jaslene makes it with one minute!

cwYJhNF.png

Natasha gets dq'd for just being one minute late :(

HrLr0B7.png

Brittany arrives but finds out from Natasha she's too late.

HpYnEef.png

"I ASKED MY F*CKING CAB DRIVER TO MEET ME ON COOPER'S STREET AND HE DIDN'T F*CKING SHOW UP!"

w71yzR4.png

"IT'S NOT OKAY BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY F*CKING FAULT! IT'S HIS BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO MEET ME OVER THERE!"

Qd7OJLX.png

"I just want to tell you that some people have war in their countries :yes:"

WE82PSH.png

Priscilla awkwardly listening to Brittany's screams coming in from outside :dead:

IGf3cdK.png

"STOP TELLING ME NOT TO BE UPSET, I CAN BE UPSET IF I WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lwPIB8J.png

aKQP7e0.png

FPCbgDf.png

Lol Renee's reaction is me.

QOVgm5x.png

Jaslene wins the go-see challenge!

8zGNNQz.png

Jaslene & Dionne's "prize" is a bonus photoshoot with Nigel.

y0Ne9Nx.png

Renee understood the assignment AND got the hottest male model so good for her!

CCANNva.png

Why is the photographer shirtless he's not in the water? :dead:

EVBWkwo.png

Jaslene saying Renee should go home because she looks old :dead:

8szjMpx.png

Brittany crying again at panel over what happened at go-sees.

sYdQRQZ.png

Look at Renee with that long hair! Let her have long hair!!!

Pu09KVM.png

Despite taking the weakest pictures, Dionne gets one more chance ❤️

V33pm6k.png

"I've never been the emotional person, I'm not sure what made it come out" :dead:

1Q2wqXx.png

And then there were 4...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cast Ranking:

wCo6YFV.png

This was pretty much an ideal episode of ANTM. If you watch the show for the drama, the Brittany go-see meltdown is just one of the most iconic moments in ANTM history for good reason. If you watch ANTM looking for a Serious Modeling Competition (the first question I would ask you is why) we finally get photoshoots that can seriously judge how the girls can make it as models in the industry. One of my favorite episodes of the cycle!

1. Brittany - Love her or hate her, there's no denying she delivered this episode. Her meltdown after go-sees is everything and still one of my favorite moments in the history of this show :dead:. Brittany is a petulant child and her downfall is 10/10 great tv. I think Brittany was the frontrunner to win the competition in America, and she completely blew it in Australia.

2. Natasha - "I just want to tell you some people have war in their countries". One of the most iconic lines in ANTM history. Amazing.

3. Dionne - Dionne trying to keep all the clothes during go-sees :wub:. I love her :wub:.

4. Renee - She was actually a fun background character this episode, I liked her in this role! Strategically placing baby pictures in her portfolio :giggle:. And I love her reactions during Brittany's meltdown.

5. Jaslene - Her reaction to finally winning a challenge was cute! Unfortunately she was still the weakest this episode.

Photo Ranking:

G5CCTk5.png

Like I said before, these shoots are shockingly great! I liked the idea of them doing men's and women's magazine shoots at the same time. With all these shitty shoots it was hard to see if these girls could actually model or not, so it was nice to see 4/5 of the girls do really well (sorry Dionne, but at least she wasn't bad or anything!!!)

Women's:

1. Renee - I'm in love with everything about this shot. The way she angled her body makes it look amazing, I still can't believe she just had a baby. The eye contact she has with the male model is perfect, the placement of her arms is genius. Perfect shot.

2. Natasha - I think the lips need to be calmed down just a bit more, but this is such a romantic shot. It's sexy, but still fits the brief of a woman's magazine. Great job!

3. Jaslene - Sometimes Jaslene looks too thin, but her body actually looks great here. A very serene and romantic shot. Her best shot since the start of the competition easily.

4. Dionne - I actually think Dionne's doing a great job here, but there's no connection to the male model here (and the eyes are a bit wonky). It's not a bad shot, but it's also not great.

5. Brittany - I've never liked the close-up shot of Brittany here. I also think her body's too closed off with the pose and she needs to show it off, along with the bathing suit more. Actually, I think this is my least favorite shot of Brittany in the competition (other than the personalities I guess if we're counting that lol)

Men's:

1. Natasha - So beyond sexy. Natasha has been dying to do a shot like this since the beginning of the competition and she killed it. Amazing.

2. Renee - Looking at her hair here makes me so sad for what could have been. Once again, obsessed with Renee's body and love Renee's eye contact here. To nit-pick, I don't love the placement of her hand on his face, but it's still an amazing shot.

3. Brittany - Though I don't love her other photo, glad she went out on a high note with this shot. Brittany's eyes are the star of all her best shots and this is another one where they just pierce you. Her legs look amazing here as well, I just wish she was selling the bathing suit more. But still, also an amazing shot.

4. Jaslene - Huge gap between the top three and bottom two. Jaslene's pose is great, but I'm not sold on the face. Her mouth is a bit awkward and I think the hair in her face is hurting her. I'm actually surprised by how strong her eyes are even though the hair. So it's not bad, but I definitely prefer her other shot.

5. Dionne - Unfortunately my least favorite shot of the episode. It's fine, but nothing special. When the other girls really killed this shoot, it sadly stands out as the weakest.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 8 - Episode 10)
40 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Cycle 8 - Episode 10 - The Girl Who Blames the Taxi Driver

tx1n96L.png

All the girls are upset Brittany survived over Jael (frankly I think they're nervous because Brittany has the strongest portfolio)

Yeah, in no universe did Brittany deserve to go so the girls can calm down.

cjwYjSQ.png

Rosie O'Donnell?

LOL. Jodhi is a host/judge from Australia's NTM and she is a HACK. Priscilla is also from that show but she's not a judge/host and is not a hack. Can't wait for this thread to continue into AusNTM!!! Hulu has cycles 1-7 (those are the only international NTM cycles I've seen lol)

1I28Iz2.png

"Can I keep it? 🙂" Dionne getting a free swimsuit out of go-sees :wub:

CAN I KEEP IT? Dionne stays serving. Top tier contestant with bottom tier portfolio.

aj44aqy.png

Brittany tells her taxi driver she's gonna go over to Cooper St. and just walks away.

Dun dun dunnnnnn

HpYnEef.png

"I ASKED MY F*CKING CAB DRIVER TO MEET ME ON COOPER'S STREET AND HE DIDN'T F*CKING SHOW UP!"

w71yzR4.png

"IT'S NOT OKAY BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY F*CKING FAULT! IT'S HIS BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO MEET ME OVER THERE!"

Qd7OJLX.png

"I just want to tell you that some people have war in their countries :yes:"

WE82PSH.png

Priscilla awkwardly listening to Brittany's screams coming in from outside :dead:

IGf3cdK.png

"STOP TELLING ME NOT TO BE UPSET, I CAN BE UPSET IF I WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lwPIB8J.png

aKQP7e0.png

FPCbgDf.png

Lol Renee's reaction is me.

Quoting all of this just so people can see it again if they want. 

CCANNva.png

Why is the photographer shirtless he's not in the water? :dead:

Waiting for Alex, obviously

sYdQRQZ.png

Look at Renee with that long hair! Let her have long hair!!!

Them shocked that this is her best shoot when it's the one where they got rid of her awful makeover

21 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Yeah, in no universe did Brittany deserve to go so the girls can calm down.

LOL. Jodhi is a host/judge from Australia's NTM and she is a HACK. Priscilla is also from that show but she's not a judge/host and is not a hack. Can't wait for this thread to continue into AusNTM!!! Hulu has cycles 1-7 (those are the only international NTM cycles I've seen lol)

CAN I KEEP IT? Dionne stays serving. Top tier contestant with bottom tier portfolio.

Dun dun dunnnnnn

Quoting all of this just so people can see it again if they want. 

Waiting for Alex, obviously

Them shocked that this is her best shoot when it's the one where they got rid of her awful makeover

Lol yeah Brittany was going nowhere in her first B2 appearence.

Lmao I'll be lucky to get through all of ANTM let alone start another country :dead:. But maybe we'll see :giggle:

:giggle:

Sooooo good :wub:

Lmao no he is not blue-shirt man!!!!

They do not see the correlation tho

Cycle 8 - Episode 11 - The Girl Who Does Not Want to Dance

N8ditGd.png

"Babyyyyyyyyy I love you sooooo much babyyyyyyyyyyyy"

7vwipt8.png

Natasha notices the girls judging her, but decides they're just intimated!

lPxGvxz.png

Natasha wearing wedge heels to walk through the woods :wub:

DxLrACg.png

Renee shares her story about how she was abused as a kid :(

rFoUoVB.png

Jaslene just stands there telling her story without doing any sort of dance :dead:

4aB6He2.png

"I don't wanna do no damn dance! First of all, how the hell do you think I can dance while telling a story? Tell what story?! What story do you wanna hear?! My boyfriend tries to get me to dance with him all the time but I just do not do it!" Dionne's boyfriend she doesn't kiss or dance with is my favorite supporting character we never see nor hear.

CXFyZQr.png

Natasha decides to speak quietly so "everyone will pay attention" :dead:

UwOrCa9.png

Renee obviously wins the challenge as the only one to tell a story and dance :dead:

0exu54B.png

Natasha is sick :(

kg3vjHi.png

The other three girls go out to the bar and gossip about Natasha (and make some sort of final three deal like they're on Big Brother or something lmao)

IEOVjI6.png

"I'm like do we have to dance again...please tell me we don't have to dance again...and I'll be damned. We have to dance again!"

Cctn6Cg.png

Natasha is still sick at the photoshoot

x4G5899.png

Dionne is frustrated as they keep telling her she has a mean face.

z4C8RfI.png

Natasha having coughing fits literally mid-shoot :broken:

wVi9CWk.png

Natasha is proud of herself for making it to the photoshoot and doing it despite being sick ^_^

bKN4CPE.png

We get the judging the other girls panel :wub: and Dionne says Jaslene has the most potential and Natasha has the least.

tjYbvhB.png

Jaslene says she has the most potential and Natasha has the least.

kAHs3d2.png

Renee says she has the most potential and agrees Natasha has the least potential.

c9UPWh4.png

Natasha says she has the most potential and says she's thankful for the critique from the other girls and they're still her friends ^_^

Fwhojgw.png

Twiggy wonders if the girls are right about Natasha's personality of if they're just jealous lol

RRVvnkP.png

"If Gisele Bundchen were standing behind me right now I'd say she has the least potential because she'd be the biggest competition to me 🙂"

sBawvCP.png

"It's better to be talked about than be not noticeable 🙂"

xZjEWrJ.png

"I truly wish every one of you luck, that's who I am 🙂"

32bCD09.png

Jaslene calls Natasha out that she's fake and she's not jealous of her at all.

ow5ZoUv.png

Tyra is ~deep in thought~ while determining who to eliminate.

rpV65TH.png

"There has to be a reason why all these girls banded against you [Natasha]..."

g8z8YhU.png

"Natasha the judges think maybe they're just jealous"

5Vwmb6f.png

t3InStG.png

jKw0w0v.png

Lolpwnt

n8Ytfkg.png

And then there were 3...

Brittany served up some of the best drama, lines, and photos all in one episode. I adore both of her swimsuit shots, she really could not take a bad photo imo. Iconic.

Natasha not giving a single f*ck about these women also turns this episode into one of my faves!