Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

17 hours ago, Deeee said:

God this season is tragic lol. Yeah the whole CariDee getting hypothermia due to the unsafe conditions of the modeling shoot and then being criticized for it is peak toxic ANTM behavior.

I still go to "Keenyah Must Pose With Her Abuser" as peak toxic ANTM, but this is certainly up there!

Cycle 7 - Episode 12 - The Girl Who Becomes America’s Next Top Model

TvItn3r.png

Not the episode opening on Mr. Jay! Talk about a jumpscare!

ejPSqNt.png

QUEEN!

irA0Z9s.png

The other two girls are annoyed with Melrose loudly practicing in front of everyone ❤️

V1eql04.png

Eugena, queen of no personality ❤️

F417KBP.png

Eek Melrose choking 🙈

ZbiKYtT.png

"I COULDN'T EVEN SAY THE PRODUCT NAME RIGHT 😭"

ajLsXx8.png

Lol CariDee gets FCO.

oOnWAli.png

Melrose is in the final two and bitchez be mad :wub:

U0QGibA.png

Melrose awkwardly getting in on CariDee and Eugena's hug :dead:

QjVZfIu.png

And then there were 2...

uc5chcB.png

Get a new story Tyra!!!!!!!!!!!

C1PhGB9.png

She can pass for 17.............right........ 🙈

uGSZf07.png

Lol this fashion show is something else.

uTAaPZY.png

CariDee stepping on Melrose's dress and ripping it :dead:

38ehPKo.png

And Melrose has a meltdown :wub:

mOzkeYi.png

Lol there's no way this is a professional runway show

BIBiedy.png

Melrose understood the assignment.

GZatdGj.png

fqlcqgB.png

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY DID THIS AT A RUNWAY SHOW :dead:

sC5RM2H.png

Melrose getting pampered to up till the last second ❤️

wUutiqz.png

CariDee wins though!

nwEATi6.png

"I'm pissed! I put my heart and soul into this and it wasn't enough and I got called a bitch the whole way through it and I feel really misunderstood and I'm just sad" One of the most raw and saddest losing confessionals ever!

BOnFh1j.png

And we get the ugly fashion show face one last time!

SEECyI4.png

And then there was 1!

Cast Ranking:

giYJUKK.png

The first half of the episode was some of the most boring ANTM ever, but the second half of the episode was kinda great. That runway show, whew! Between CariDee stepping up Melrose's dress and her subsequent meltdown over it, and then CariDee's godawful runway walk it was kinda hilarious. And Melrose's loss stings, but it was good tv. So C7 kinda stuck the landing shockingly enough (despite making the absolute wrong call on the winner)

1. Melrose - She was peak Melrose till the very end. She really gave her all to this competition and it was sad as she realized she was gonna be the villain on national television and she had nothing to show for it. I get that CariDee is more Covergirl and more Seventeen than Melrose so I understand why she won. But Melrose knows the industry, she won the go-sees, she has the passion, she has the portfolio, she has the runway. Melrose deserved to win this season and I will defend that till the day I die.

2. CariDee - This episode was also peak CariDee. CariDee is great at always taking things one step too far for my own amusement.

3. Eugena - Stayed bitter about Melrose till the last second.

Photo Ranking:

JxVbOjr.png

It's your average covergirl stuff. Nothing to say about it.

Photo:

1. CariDee - Yeah, easy win. It is exactly what you want from a CoverGirl shot.

2. Eugena - This is also one of Eugena's prettier shots! She's showing a light that we don't normally get from her.

3. Melrose - Maybe I'm just a blind stan, but I really don't think it's a bad shot at all! Obviously the other two girls look more youthful, but I still think Melrose looks very pretty.

Commercial:

1. CariDee - Frankly no one blew me away, but CariDee's personality shined here.

2. Melrose - One of the few girls to do better on a foreign commercial than an American commercial lol. I think she was just too nervous and we really didn't get to see her personality.

3. Eugena - Just sounded really forced and fake. Nothing about this commercial was natural.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 12)

Cycle 7 - Overall Thoughts

It's pretty straightforward that this was the weakest cycle yet. I know I very openly don't watch this show for the modeling, but let's get that out of the way because hoooooly shit what were they doing?! I can't imagine any of them felt prepared to enter the modeling world after doing a wobbly runway show on water, or pretending to be Donald Trump or Beyond at a photoshoot. And the shoots are about to get so much worse next cycle :dead:. The show itself was very bland as well. By far the weakest cast of personalities. I feel like there was not enough life experience amongst the cast. They were just all excited to be out of the house for the first time. I don't need sob stories from every contestant, but I need some sort of complexity. After Monique, the drama got very bland. Obviously Melrose was the main source of conflict, but she still feels like a reach as a villain (especially when one of her notable villainous moments is asking the girls not to shriek at 3 am while she's sleeping). ANTM is always campy fun and even this cycle delivered in that aspect. Just easily the weakest yet.

1. Cycle 3

2. Cycle 6

3. Cycle 2

4. Cycle 5

5. Cycle 1

6. Cycle 4

7. Cycle 7

Cast Ranking:

I8dWo7K.png

1. Melrose - Honestly my much longer writeup in the ANTM Rankdown still describes my feelings on her rather well. She is imperfect, messy, condescending, slightly annoying, and a perfectionist. But easily one of the most harmless ANTM villains ever.

2. Michelle - Yes, I'm gay as hell and can't resist a good coming out storyline (not you, BBUK Cameron, you can choke!). She had a very dry wit and was one of the highlights in confessionals throughout the season. In one of the few interesting storylines of the cycle, Michelle sacrificing herself for her sister was very touching. I also found myself relating to Michelle still figuring herself out and what she wants to do with her life, especially at 18. It was very brave of her to open up about so many things on the show that she did.

3. CariDee - For the most part, I enjoyed CariDee. She was very Yoanna-esque in her quest to do whatever it takes to win, and actually succeeding. CariDee's unpredictability does make her exciting to watch, and her performance in episode 10 is just truly legendary. Her sense of humor wasn't necessarily for me. I found her jokes to be pretty hit or miss. She was also drinking too much Melrose haterade by the end of the cycle. I like her, but don't necessarily stan.

4. Anchal - As I mentioned in my cycle writeup, in a cycle lacking life experience it was nice to have Anchal who clearly has lived a full life already. She was someone who was actually bringing different perspectives to the house, and the show, other than "rock and rolllllllll!!!!!!!". I can't say Anchal didn't get on my nerves at times, the pretty but insecure girl is never a trope I'm ever particularly interested in. But I understand and sympathize with her insecurities based on her upbringing and the racism she's obviously dealt with in her life. Part of me thinks Anchal needed a better cycle to really make her storyline work. I don't think these editors ever really figured out what to do with Anchal.

5. Eugena - She's someone I have rather mixed feelings on. I don't think she really worked as Monique's partner in crime, but I started enjoying her more in the post-Monique world. I think she did overstay her welcome a bit and she was drinking way too much Melrose haterade. For a third placer, I feel like we really didn't get to know Eugena very well, which disappoints me.

6. Amanda - She was a good supporting character to Michelle's storylines. Unfortunately, she always stayed supporting and I never found her interesting on her own.

7. Brooke - Brooke as the peppy optimist is okay. I totally believe that's who she is and that's a nice way to live your life, but I don't love it on my reality tv. Brooke's mask falling is when she's fun. When she's fuming about not being chosen for a reward in her home state. When she's getting called out by Tyra for sobbing over getting eliminated on her graduation date. Maybe that's mean of me, but I like seeing Brooke not happy I guess lol.

8. Megan - We needed more of the queer girl!

9. Monique - What's there to say about Monique that hasn't been said a million times? She really worked her ass off to become the villain of the cycle, I almost appreciate the hustle. She entertained me, I'll give her that. But it was A Lot. I need way more complexity to my villains than we ever got from Monique. Luckily she never overstayed her welcome or anything. She came, she stirred the pot, and she left. So I guess in that sense I do appreciate her. I'm still figuring out my feelings as I type this. I guess where I land is I appreciate her, but I don't like her.

10. Jaeda - So she gave us a legendary haircut meltdown which I loved, but then that meltdown for the subsequent 5-6 episodes even following the haircut and each time she mentioned it, it got a lot less funny. Then she had to deal with a racist and got eliminated and I felt bad for her.

11. Christian - Sweet enough I suppose, but who?

12. Megg - All I think about when I think about her is Miss J shrieking "rock and roll!!!!!!!!!". Not something she did, something Miss J did. I also think about her horrific photos lol. So yeah...that's where we land I guess.

13. A.J. - Lol I almost want to ironically stan for her I couldn't stand her for some odd reason :dead:. Idk, I just didn't chill with her vibe I guess. She came across as "I'm not like other girls!!!!!!111!!!1". Maybe my read on her is completely off, but I wouldn't be surprised if she brags about only having guy friends at home.

Photo Ranking:

05ikR5P.png

Honestly, this was a rather easy top 10 for me to figure out this time around. There was only a few shoots that were actually decent enough to be included lol. I feel like I'm missing a Michelle shot and I almost threw her Stereotypes or B&W in but I just couldn't kick anything else out.

1. CariDee's Scary B&W

2. Eugena's Bullfighters

3. A.J.'s Circus Freaks

4. Melrose's Water Nymphs

5. Melrose's Bullfighters

6. CariDee's Circus

7. Melrose's Water Runway

8. Anchal's Hair Wars

9. Amanda's Scary B&W

10. Melrose's Hair Wars

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7)
On 9/26/2021 at 5:11 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 7 - Episode 8 - The Girl Who Wrecks the Car

1j7M9fr.png

Yes Michelle, blocking your face is absolutely how you want to look in a photo!

I almost screengrabbed these as "Practice Action Modeling Challenge" but I stopped myself lol

Kw4ukFv.png

CariDee practicing early for the final runway

I can't believe you cut this in the mini-rankdown 😢

osjCBBg.png

Michelle jumping on the car and denting it :dead:

This was kind of underplayed in the moment... at least they acknowledged it for the episode title because that's a yikes. Poor nascar guy thought he'd just be goofing with models for 15 minutes and then she puts a hole in his car lmaooooooo

"I didn't realize there was a challenge in my challenge prize so I get nothing :rolleyes:" Lol Michelle has EVERY RIGHT to be bitter!

the dumbest challenge result ever. Clearly they booked an extra challenge this season and just did both on the same day

(btw one of the best judging tests ever ❤️)

absolutely 

HJXfVYL.png

Tyra talking about Jade's exit :wub:. Jade better be getting paid every time Tyra keeps bringing that legend up :wub:

I wish I could hear unedited conversations from Tyra about Jade from this time period. No one else left this strong of an impression on her

K9jAQTn.png

wRe0jT2.png

A tearful goodbye between bffs ❤️

:dead:

Don't forget the moment where Tyra says "CariDee you did good in the skydiving shoot because you were super crazy and insane and didn't listen to anyone about safety" and CariDee is like "haha yep!" and Tyra says "ummm that's not a good thing." Setting up more dominoes for the hypothermia storyline

On 9/28/2021 at 12:03 AM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 7 - Episode 9 - The Girl Who Breaks Down

PqFFWnJ.png

Flashback to Tyra's amazing acting skills!

Furonda the only one who cared :wub:

It dawns on CariDee that she opened up about how she may have attempted suicide on national tv :(

I really hope the people in charge of the mental exams were watching this so they can do their jobs better. 

9UJ4Yqk.png

These girls are clearly very male-deprived because they keep talking about how this male model is hot.

AH7xDDT.png

Jaeda's male model refuses to help her memorize her lines for the commercial tomorrow.

nCZFktw.png

And then it's revealed he doesn't want to work with a Black girl and we're all supposed to just accept this I guess???????

xSODCtd.png

Jaeda's upset because she was excited to go to Spain and now she feels like her trip is ruined :(

indescribable 

Jaeda tells Tyra her male model is racist and she's just like "Lol well make him like Black girls 🙂" The way I would just quit on the spot if I was Jaeda

ugh imagine how trapped she felt being in a strange place with no support. I wish she had the resources to just walk off set and enjoy her time in Spain.

On 9/28/2021 at 11:45 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 7 - Episode 10 - The Girl Who Sticks Her Foot in Her Mouth

Tyra is kind enough to sacrifice herself for the girls, and she may be harsh and their fans may hate her, but it's because she loves them!!!!!!!1111!!!

classic abuser line

JXxRSx7.png

Melrose is so stunning

B3ZWL9s.png

Oof Michelle's arm...

how does this happen i don't understand

Eugena: Mr. Jay doesn't look like a matador at all, he looks like Mr. Jay in a matador costume

We tolerated Eugena this whole cycle just for this one episode tbh

A61TibZ.png

JAGNJAFNJDAKFNAL CariDee :dead:

1. who tf says that lolololololol

2. Nigel is such a soft bitch for having it affect him so much. Calm down guys, she didn't pee in a diaper or anything

P08cZzy.png

Michelle admits she shot herself in the foot because she didn't want Amanda to leave.

Every time I rewatch this I get Mandela effect and think that Amanda is the one who goes home this episode. I personally prefer Amanda

On 10/3/2021 at 12:32 AM, 1234567890 said:

Michelle not having a photo in the Top 10 is tragic, @Alex95. 😭 She was clearly the better model between her and her sister so the fact that Amanda has one in there. :broken: BREAK MY HEART WHY DON'T YOU? :dead:

Ugh it was really hard for me and I completely agree with you that she's better overall. Like I said, there were 2 or 3 shots of hers I almost included. Unfortunately, none of them quite cracked my top 10 like the one Amanda shot did.

11 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I almost screengrabbed these as "Practice Action Modeling Challenge" but I stopped myself lol

I can't believe you cut this in the mini-rankdown 😢

This was kind of underplayed in the moment... at least they acknowledged it for the episode title because that's a yikes. Poor nascar guy thought he'd just be goofing with models for 15 minutes and then she puts a hole in his car lmaooooooo

the dumbest challenge result ever. Clearly they booked an extra challenge this season and just did both on the same day

absolutely 

I wish I could hear unedited conversations from Tyra about Jade from this time period. No one else left this strong of an impression on her

Don't forget the moment where Tyra says "CariDee you did good in the skydiving shoot because you were super crazy and insane and didn't listen to anyone about safety" and CariDee is like "haha yep!" and Tyra says "ummm that's not a good thing." Setting up more dominoes for the hypothermia storyline

They all would've been cut anyways :kissbye:

Lmao the whole shoot was almost done so I figured I'd just finish the job

My guess is they didn't want to draw attention to it :dead:

I don't think they did that, I think they always had the extra challenge planned just to torture the girls :dead:

:wub:

There's truly no one like Jade.

:giggle:

Good catch! Yeah a lot of CariDee's storyline was about how she was pretty much willing to risk it all in order to win this competition.

Furonda the only one who cared :wub:

I really hope the people in charge of the mental exams were watching this so they can do their jobs better. 

indescribable 

ugh imagine how trapped she felt being in a strange place with no support. I wish she had the resources to just walk off set and enjoy her time in Spain.

I remember reading about how Jaslene missed out on C7 because she was in an abusive relationship at the time and I'm soooooo pleasantly surprised they made the right call not bringing her on the show.

:giggle:

So ugly.

Just so unnecessary, and the show has the means to avoid that. He should've just been kicked out immediately and found another male model desperate for 15 mins of fame.

4 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

classic abuser line

Melrose is so stunning

how does this happen i don't understand

We tolerated Eugena this whole cycle just for this one episode tbh

1. who tf says that lolololololol

2. Nigel is such a soft bitch for having it affect him so much. Calm down guys, she didn't pee in a diaper or anything

Every time I rewatch this I get Mandela effect and think that Amanda is the one who goes home this episode. I personally prefer Amanda

Lol ya

One of the worst walks I've ever seen 🙈

Eugena honestly had some great lines here and there!

I think I've read that Nigel actually didn't care all that much and laughed when it happened, but the show turned it into a thing.

Interesting as most people prefer Michelle. Amanda clearly has the passion and I think she does have some skill. I just think Michelle's better (and a more interesting character as well, aka queer)

Cycle 8 - Episode 1 - The Girl Who Won’t Stop Talking

H2XRvH3.png

This random military theme for the casting episode was a Choice.

vm9OPPx.png

Renee's first impression of the other girls is she has it in the bag 👀

O2cNChy.png

Jael (RIP :broken:) has to do pushups after a shitty pose lol

V1v3QDF.png

"It's just modeling here, we're not curing cancer" :dead:

e6oMiS2.png

Sarah wins the challenge by naming a professional photographer no one else knew (which helps since she's a photographer lol)

tPI0u3E.png

Natasha thinks she'll make it because she's pretty ❤️

gQTWn2t.png

Kathleen's haircut standing out in the crowd :dead:

zHncOjs.png

And Tyra makes her grand entrance

FRyLBXj.png

"AHHHHH OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!"

CG1LCgl.png

"Tyra you so pretty!!!!"

R1ACvpI.png

Sarah calls herself 20 going on 26

9DJVsdR.png

This is a lewk!

FZaNzDM.png

"I went to get a wig sewn onto my head" (Miss J falling on the floor cackling :dead:)

kwwkDTC.png

Brittany talks about having no volume control.

"Have you ever had your hearing tested?"

"Pardon?"

aWYDAYI.png

Natasha casually talking about marrying a 40 year old man at 18 lol

T6iSSxN.png

"MY GRANDMA HAS NO BOOTY, MY MAMA HAS NO BOOTY, SO THEREFORE I HAVE NO BOOTY OKAY!"

wigBxVF.png

"BUT I HAVE-" I love her so much :dead:

QaJsbRG.png

Sarah brags about doing a Chanel fashion show in five and a half inch heels and Natasha calls bullshit :giggle:

LhdtZnI.png

Micheline wants to inspire a girl that looks like her she can be pretty (spoiler alert, she won't get a chance to)

5GaoIT1.png

Melissa talks about how her friend borrowed her weave and then she took it back when it was time to do the show :dead:

JjdQ0IJ.png

"I used to have a pet tarantula her name was sassy but she died, my favorite foot is spaghetti, I love love love spaghetti, my favorite color is blue..."

xskBDzh.png

"Ummmmm what else can I tell you guys 🙂 I like to swim, I'm afraid to get in a big pool of water, I'm not going past the 8 feet!"

1EQDMfh.png

"Ohh hold on a second. Why you not going past the 8 feet?"

LYhJ9Tk.png

She's got the 1B 30!

xx2Hoa2.png

They tell Jaslene she's gotten boring since last cycle and she assures them she hasn't!

dpmCUTR.png

"And yes I still walk like this all day every day :kissbye:"

3i5rRH5.png

Renee just had a baby 7 months ago...with that body!

UiukEax.png

"I'm a burper...I'm a farter!"

J9pJUSU.png

Natasha calls the girls out for being ~undignified~ for burping lol

0ywqQKG.png

Not Miss Cassandra with the FLAWLESS Kathleen and Natasha impressions

VuM5Pvo.png

#TBT to when I watched this the first time and I was spoiled about a plus-sized model named Whitney winning this show and I was CONVINCED for half the season this Whitney was winning.

jpWYxxo.png

Jael opens up about being insecure amongst the cast.

bMRV2iD.png

Twins

Hbmzheg.png

Micheline is pissed Jael beat her because she isn't ~passionate~

dEUuhjQ.png

"I NEED TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!!" Me after getting eliminated from a reality show

vkFZB0m.png

Whitney posing with a drink at her photoshoot :dead:

3hlqNdb.png

I'm kinda shocked they didn't put this girl in the house, she looks like someone who'd bring drama.

jgoOBlG.png

The disrespect to Miss Janice... Samantha's cute and all...but no

N9sD9An.png

Just one of Jael's many brave style choices throughout the cycle

hUD12FF.png

Two plus-sized girls make it into the house!

EPLS0W4.png

"OF COURSE I'M GONNA WIN THIS COMPETITION!"

NyCpmvB.png

And here is our Cycle 8 cast!

Edited by Alex95

Cast Ranking:

WSUqsfZ.png

Honestly, I loved this casting episode. The cast really seems great here and got me excited about the season. Almost every girl stood out in their own special way here, and the cast just seems absolutely insane :dead:

1. Kathleen - First boot extraordinaire :wub:. Everything that comes out of her mouth is gold and I'm hanging on her every word. I'm warning y'all right now I will be making a push to drag her to the top 20 of ANTM Rankdown 2.0 :giggle:

2. Dionne - One of my favorite interviews ever :dead:. Dionne rambling on about nothing :wub:. And Miss J getting involved is legit my favorite J moment ever :dead:. God, Dianne's great!

3. Natasha - What a mess :wub:. It's crazy how she kinda morphs into the misunderstood fan favorite of the cycle because she is such a villain early on. So delightfully unselfaware.

4. Renee - Oof Renee. I'm very curious where I'm gonna land on Renee after this rewatch because I've never quite figured out my feelings on her (as a character on the show). I do appreciate her over-the-top villainous confessionals about pretty much cutting every throat possible to win.

5. Jael - I have a soft spot for Jael 😢. Her heart's always in the right place and she is so sweet.

6. Jaslene - Glad to see her back! Always gotta show love for her signature walk :wub:.

7. Cassandra - The sewn on wig :dead:. I don't remember a single thing about Cassandra, so color me shocked when I was CACKLING at her amazing impressions.

8. Sarah - I looooove how annoying Sarah is. Such an underrated quality in a reality show contestant is a girl who can annoy everyone around her so effortlessly.

9. Whitney - Educated queen :wub:. I honestly should've known she wasn't gonna win when Tyra glared at her as she listed her groundbreaking accomplishments.

10. Brittany - Lowkey premiere for Brittany, but she'll have plenty of time to break out! Also seeing Brittany's hair pre-makeover makes me so sad for her :dead:

11. Diana - Two big girls making it into the house :wub:

12. Felicia - I'm just waiting for that high school cliche's photoshoot so I can scream about how the hell she is literally Tyra's clone.

13. Samantha - Wow a small town girl leaving her town for the first time!!!!!!! What a unique storyline I've never seen before!!!!!!!11111!!!1

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 8 - Episode 1)
On 9/30/2021 at 11:33 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 7 - Episode 11 - The Girl Who Grates

The girls learn the Very Important Modeling Skill of flamenco dancing!

Where is Furonda when we need her

iKl72GW.png

I thought I was watching a horror movie for a second :dead:

Aren't you, though?

Though every scene we're getting of them together is them bitching about Melrose so idk how strong this friendship is.

Melrose is the glue that holds together the entire season

The girls are posing in freezing cold water and I'm sure nothing will go wrong!

Imagine getting on a plane and flying to Spain just to do a photoshoot in some random nondescript unheated pool

IdaQyY8.png

Here's Mama TyTy "dancing" flamenco at a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Worse than Amanda's foot

I hated to lose Amanda right after Michelle... in the end, the twin thing was truly the gimmick that was keeping them around. I think Amanda's look is a little more symmetrical and expensive than Michelle's and I liked that Amanda actually wanted to be there. Better walk and presence imo. Too bad that Amanda left on what I think is a great photo. Flamenco dancing is borderline sabotage for her lol

On 10/1/2021 at 5:29 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 7 - Episode 12 - The Girl Who Becomes America’s Next Top Model

U0QGibA.png

Melrose awkwardly getting in on CariDee and Eugena's hug :dead:

Stop. I blocked this out for a reason

QjVZfIu.png

And then there were 2...

This was the inevitable Top 2 for most of the season

And Melrose has a meltdown :wub:

Melrose, sweetie, calm down. They are not going to charge you for the dress.

GZatdGj.png

fqlcqgB.png

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY DID THIS AT A RUNWAY SHOW :dead:

Not only did she do this but it wasn't an instant disqualification. Thank you for the screenshots lmaooo

nwEATi6.png

"I'm pissed! I put my heart and soul into this and it wasn't enough and I got called a bitch the whole way through it and I feel really misunderstood and I'm just sad" One of the most raw and saddest losing confessionals ever!

Yeah, this was sad. I honestly feel like Melrose would have never won no matter how well she did or how poorly the other girls did. I would love to see someone re-edit the entire season to give Melrose a winner edit.

SEECyI4.png

And then there was 1!

This Frankenstein photo being the last standing is surreal

16 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Ugh it was really hard for me and I completely agree with you that she's better overall. Like I said, there were 2 or 3 shots of hers I almost included. Unfortunately, none of them quite cracked my top 10 like the one Amanda shot did.

At least she had 3 contenders for your Top 10. :haha:

Where is Furonda when we need her

Aren't you, though?

Melrose is the glue that holds together the entire season

Imagine getting on a plane and flying to Spain just to do a photoshoot in some random nondescript unheated pool

Worse than Amanda's foot

I hated to lose Amanda right after Michelle... in the end, the twin thing was truly the gimmick that was keeping them around. I think Amanda's look is a little more symmetrical and expensive than Michelle's and I liked that Amanda actually wanted to be there. Better walk and presence imo. Too bad that Amanda left on what I think is a great photo. Flamenco dancing is borderline sabotage for her lol

My girl Furonda would've been all over this challenge!

It just might be!

What would this cycle be without Melrose?

Yet it's still one of the best shoots of the cycle lmao

Truly

I honestly don't think they lasted that long just on the gimmick. The twins took some strong pictures throughout the competition and were amongst the most consistent. I agree Amanda has a better walk and presence, but Michelle's photos were still stronger. I would've picked Michelle, but with her lack of desire I completely get them picking Amanda.

Stop. I blocked this out for a reason

This was the inevitable Top 2 for most of the season

Melrose, sweetie, calm down. They are not going to charge you for the dress.

Not only did she do this but it wasn't an instant disqualification. Thank you for the screenshots lmaooo

Yeah, this was sad. I honestly feel like Melrose would have never won no matter how well she did or how poorly the other girls did. I would love to see someone re-edit the entire season to give Melrose a winner edit.

This Frankenstein photo being the last standing is surreal

Yeah, definitely.

Melrose is a ~perfectionist~ though!!!

They should've had their Angelea moment 10 seasons early and drag Eugena back for final judging (and I guess give her the win to make it a full trainwrecky Lisa moment lmao)

Oh yeah, Melrose never wins this season. CoverGirl nor Seventeen wanted her at her age and I don't think any other winner was as hated by the house as Melrose. Still should've happened.

Just...amazing.

10 hours ago, Deeee said:

Cycle 8 already surpassing Cycle 7 after only one episode. The casting episode at that!!!

Facts

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Kathleen is an icon and she is the moment. 😘

Also facts

7 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

At least she had 3 contenders for your Top 10. :haha:

:yes: