Does Anyone Have Spoilers From Older Seasons?

ikwonic

This might be a long shot, but does anyone have or remember any spoilers from older seasons (anything pre-S18) of the orders of auditions, battles, or knockouts? I'm specifically wondering about which battles/KOs were near the end of taping when no steals were left or if any auditions occurred late in production to see if my faves were robbed or just victims of an unlucky timeslot (ex. Did nobody steal Lyndsey Elm, Brooke Stephenson, etc. because the coaches didn't have ears, or were there simply no steals left?). 

Although I specifically asked about old spoilers about the orders of auditions/battles/knockouts, feel free to contribute any other behind the scenes fun facts/tidbits from the spoilers of older seasons too!

13 hours ago, ikwonic said:

This might be a long shot, but does anyone have or remember any spoilers from older seasons (anything pre-S18) of the orders of auditions, battles, or knockouts? I'm specifically wondering about which battles/KOs were near the end of taping when no steals were left or if any auditions occurred late in production to see if my faves were robbed or just victims of an unlucky timeslot (ex. Did nobody steal Lyndsey Elm, Brooke Stephenson, etc. because the coaches didn't have ears, or were there simply no steals left?). 

Although I specifically asked about old spoilers about the orders of auditions/battles/knockouts, feel free to contribute any other behind the scenes fun facts/tidbits from the spoilers of older seasons too!

Yes! Go to the last post on here, and it will have a link to this website with caches or whatever fancy stuff and you can scroll through the spoiler threads at the time. I actually spent a little time two days ago reading through S13 Spoiler's Thread! It was very interesting, like a portal to the past.

Edited by QueenCami

8 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yes! Go to the last post on here, and it will have a link to this website with caches or whatever fancy stuff and you can scroll through the spoiler threads at the time. I actually spent a little time two days ago reading through S13 Spoiler's Thread! It was very interesting, like a portal to the past.

How? I don't understand. Can you DM' me the link, please? 🙏

Most of the data from the old forums was wiped sadly, but I do remember one random fun fact from S13 spoilers: Addison was rumoured to be a 4 chair turn who auditioned with Million Reasons. Don’t know why my brain decided to keep that info but it’s better than nothing ig :haha:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Most of the data from the old forums was wiped sadly, but I do remember one random fun fact from S13 spoilers: Addison was rumoured to be a 4 chair turn who auditioned with Million Reasons. Don’t know why my brain decided to keep that info but it’s better than nothing ig :haha:

I have zero memory of this ever being a potential rumor lol. I’m pretty sure she was a final taping blind though. As were Karli and Whitney.

S13 was a wild one because we caught the contestants the day they arrived to LA and they just went ALL out on their IG stories (thanks Kathrina Feigh!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

what?

14 hours ago, ikwonic said:

The Season 17 page is really messy (I put so little effort into that season, ngl) but there’s a bit of taping order for battles and KO’s there. We only got info from 1 blind taping there lol.

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

When that rumor surfaced was the moment I decided to pull the trigger and make the fan thread. :haha: Sometimes that works out, sometimes it doesn’t. Even though the rumor was wrong, it worked out in the end. 

21 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Would you please post the link to the S13 spoiler thread? I’d like to take a look at it. Thanks!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The Season 17 page is really messy (I put so little effort into that season, ngl) but there’s a bit of taping order for battles and KO’s there. We only got info from 1 blind taping there lol.

I remember we got Katie Kadan and Ricky Duran´s battle and KO song choices and feedback. (I believe we also knew Ricky was the only 4 chair turn on Team Blake thanks to that):  The Katie/Destiny battle was hyped as hell because of the positive feedback from the sources. Max´s KO was also hyped due to feedback and song choice.

We also didn´t know about Mendeleyev´s team or fate, but we sort of knew a bit of the post KO teams, and the only way he would have made it is if he had chosen Gwen. When it turned out he was on Team Legend, we knew it was over for him. We initially thought Marybeth beat him too, not Preston. 

There was speculation about who the "blonde girl" was on Blake´s KO team. We all thought it was Brennan Lassiter as a steal, and it turned out to be Lauren Hall.

There was also a guy in a hat on Blake´s KO team that we couldn´t identify. It turned out to be Ricky Braddy, and we only figured out he won the KO against Zach (before it aired), when the later announced that he had a show on a date where the contestants were doing something, I don´t remember.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There was speculation about who the "blond girl" was on Blake´s KO team. We all thought it was Brennan Lassiter as a steal, and it turned out to be Lauren Hall.

Please no, this whole conversation brings back trauma :haha:

Edited by Someone648
  • Haha 1

There was speculation about who the "blonde girl" was on Blake´s KO team. We all thought it was Brennan Lassiter as a steal, and it turned out to be Lauren Hall.

i remember this 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I think we also didn´t know Kat Hammock made it to KOs until it actually aired. There were rumours about her losing her battle.

I remember being at the edge of my seat hoping she beat Josie Jones because I really didn't like Josie Jones. I miss the feeling of not knowing the battle results ngl 🤣 (and I can't resist myself checking the spoilers)

I think we also didn´t know Kat Hammock made it to KOs until it actually aired. There were rumours about her losing her battle.

We also didn’t know who won the battle between Brynn and Dylan. IDF was split on predicting that result. Fun times. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

We also didn’t know who won the battle between Brynn and Dylan. IDF was split on predicting that result. Fun times. 

Yeah, some people said he won, others that he got the previously announced triple steal, etc.

Yeah, some people said he won, others that he got the previously announced triple steal, etc.

Yeah, I remember watching it, not knowing the result until Kelly announced it. Those were the days. LOL 

Also, probably the most clear case of IDF being cut wrong in the predictions: Melinda Rodriguez´s session with Taylor Swift being posted on social media beforehand and focusing on her brother. IDF thought Hoot was toast. Then Monday comes and he delivers the performance that made him win the show, while Melinda goes home.

Can´t believe I didn´t realize that they clearly leaked that session because of Taylor, and only Taylor.

Edited by Misirlou

Alisan Porter’s fan list from June 1, 2017. 

Fan List
1. wildestinvegas
2. missmeggerz
3. Survivor
4. TheVoiceFollower
5. NGM
6. Weirdoo
7. Soreneraya
8. Nerf39
9. steve2013
10. kristie
11. Kaito
12. LeAnne2149
13. dioko
14. kclarkson1323
15. mercfan3
16. Splinter
17. enchantedelle
18. taylorkat
19. sacreddiablo
20. Redenator
21. Naira
22. ElleMusic78
23. Spurrious
24. indodol
25. fais 2311
26. topnotch
27. marlin
28. Carz
29. Someone648
30. mjdolorico
31. Kert
32. jamescasaki
33. Aeris
34. tgame
35. Ryan.
36. iheartreinhart
37. NSN
38. dfn2603
39. guitarman8484
40. pcacala
41. cosem
42. monkshood
43. cookiecatcher
44. OhNo
45. wgm
46. BestIdol474
47. AngelOfMusic8908
48. CUFanForever82
49. Luann1557
50. Sadora
51. TeamAudra
52. Ryannn
53. Milkitaaa
54. TheVoiceFan59
55. KismetKobra
56. Sasafrass452
57. Walker359718
58. Ayaness
59. BrokenHearted
60. Ethan8211
61. fueledbynate
62. Toxicados
63. Kier
64. Dandyyy
65. *Diana
66. Viasammi
67. *Wallace
68. SarahDavidCFan
69. bswanson
70. Venee
71. soundofarrows
72. ReginaPhalange
73. alpacapoker
74. jrhart
75. nickprincipe13
76. mcjrdgf 
77. Garfield
78. demisqueen
79. thevoice47
80. Alisanporterfan
81. MOMAX
82. CocoaPuffs
83. Connor
84. Exhuman
85. JustAlex
86. thevoicefan
87. mel46
88. RedSatinDoll 

She went from all of this to no fan thread after the crash. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Feel free to correct me on this one @Someone648, but I think it was said that Micheal presumably won his KO against Sa’Rayah? Then the KOs studios were released and people found out it was wrong.

I think that was just an assumption because it was the leaked battle for the second week and well... Michael kicked ass. There was no specific spoiler at that point and the majority just felt Michael demolished Sa'Rayah (who was very good in her own right!)

But lord when we found Sa'Rayah's studio that strange Halloween morning instead of Michael's... :haha:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Fan List

I got whiplash seeing those names because just from the first few, most of them haven't been on in foreeeeeever :haha:

I miss (a good chunk of) them tbh

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Fan List
1. wildestinvegas
2. missmeggerz
3. Survivor
4. TheVoiceFollower
5. NGM
6. Weirdoo
7. Soreneraya
8. Nerf39
9. steve2013
10. kristie
11. Kaito
12. LeAnne2149
13. dioko
14. kclarkson1323
15. mercfan3
16. Splinter
17. enchantedelle
18. taylorkat
19. sacreddiablo
20. Redenator
21. Naira
22. ElleMusic78
23. Spurrious
24. indodol
25. fais 2311
26. topnotch
27. marlin
28. Carz
29. Someone648
30. mjdolorico
31. Kert
32. jamescasaki
33. Aeris
34. tgame
35. Ryan.
36. iheartreinhart
37. NSN
38. dfn2603
39. guitarman8484
40. pcacala
41. cosem
42. monkshood
43. cookiecatcher
44. OhNo
45. wgm
46. BestIdol474
47. AngelOfMusic8908
48. CUFanForever82
49. Luann1557
50. Sadora
51. TeamAudra
52. Ryannn
53. Milkitaaa
54. TheVoiceFan59
55. KismetKobra
56. Sasafrass452
57. Walker359718
58. Ayaness
59. BrokenHearted
60. Ethan8211
61. fueledbynate
62. Toxicados
63. Kier
64. Dandyyy
65. *Diana
66. Viasammi
67. *Wallace
68. SarahDavidCFan
69. bswanson
70. Venee
71. soundofarrows
72. ReginaPhalange
73. alpacapoker
74. jrhart
75. nickprincipe13
76. mcjrdgf 
77. Garfield
78. demisqueen
79. thevoice47
80. Alisanporterfan
81. MOMAX
82. CocoaPuffs
83. Connor
84. Exhuman
85. JustAlex
86. thevoicefan
87. mel46
88. RedSatinDoll 

Unfortunately, we’re only able to recover the first page of the lost threads. That’s assuming we can a) find the old link, and b) the cache is recoverable.