The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Most predict Girl Named Tom and Wendy to be locks for the premiere but I don't think so. Wendy will close the third episode and Girl Named Tom will open the second episode.

I see Gymani maybe closing the fifth episode with David or the group that sang No Tears Left to Cry right before her. 

Holly and Carson might the premiere four chair turns, maybe squeeze in Brittany too?

Holly could open, Carson somewhere in the middle with Bella closing.

6 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Most predict Girl Named Tom and Wendy to be locks for the premiere but I don't think so. Wendy will close the third episode and Girl Named Tom will open the second episode.

I see Gymani maybe closing the fifth episode with David or the group that sang No Tears Left to Cry right before her. 

Holly and Carson might the premiere four chair turns, maybe squeeze in Brittany too?

Holly could open, Carson somewhere in the middle with Bella closing.

Who predicted girl name Tom to be in the premeire?!

lol Wendy is the leak. So she’s in the premiere 

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Who predicted girl name Tom to be in the premeire?!

I did. Honestly think about it. The (likely) more successful group competition wise so far, they were in taping 1, and they got 4 chairs. In a season full of groups (5 I think) they're probably gonna want to showcase them positively. Either way, it's very very likely we're getting a group in the first episode. Jim/sasha could be it too, but saying GNT will be in the premiere isn't too far off tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Cami Brooks posted an “I auditioned” image to her story yesterday. It’s going to be tough watching her and Lexi not turn a chair… 😭 (if that ends up being the case for both of them) 

Don’t forget just because they post that DOESNT mean they got a chance to audition. But hey we’ll see 

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

You didn’t see the thing I posted about Derek?🤣 do you read the thread?🤣

I do think he just took a screenshot and shared it. The messages from all the confirmed people seem copy+pasted straight from an e-mail or something.

Just a hunch. He's the only exception to the rule I can think of so far.

Just now, Someone648 said:

I do think he just took a screenshot and shared it. The messages from all the confirmed people seem copy+pasted straight from an e-mail or something.

Just a hunch. He's the only exception to the rule I can think of so far.

Lol he legit also shared the email of them sending him the pic 🤣 but I don’t have that screenshot

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

If someone posts “I auditioned,” I assume that is to mean they sang on the stage for the coaches. If they didn’t get to audition, they shouldn’t be posting anything at all. 

Exactly. They have no reason to post it if there's no chance they'll get any screentime.

Usually we'll get a couple "hey guys, I tried out for The Voice but the teams filled up before I could go" or "I ultimately didn't make it all the way to the blind auditions but check out all these cool people I met" posts within a few days of the premiere.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Anyway 

Since we got the reveal day so unexpectedly maybe we will be getting the other stuff at weird times too?

Imagine getting the leak at a time we don’t expect it😂😂

I do hope we get some promos, or maybe the first look at times we might not expect.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Anyway 

Since we got the reveal day so unexpectedly maybe we will be getting the other stuff at weird times too?

Imagine getting the leak at a time we don’t expect it😂😂

I remember last season I was checking a website for Unlisted Videos on Thursday night, and I was cycling Dana Monique, Cam Anthony, and Kenzie Wheeler since those were the guesses for the leaks (mostly the last two), and nothing came up... then all of a sudden someone (Teraginn?) found it on some other website and it was none of those three :haha:  

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I remember last season I was checking a website for Unlisted Videos on Thursday night, and I was cycling Dana Monique, Cam Anthony, and Kenzie Wheeler since those were the guesses for the leaks (mostly the last two), and nothing came up... then all of a sudden someone (Teraginn?) found it on some other website and it was none of those three :haha:  

I think @Someone648found Victors audition lol