The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

I´m wondering how she will handle the song itself, if she´ll do it in the same key, because it is HIGH. It´s the key of E-flat. I wouldn´t want to go near a song like that if I´m auditioning.

I´m not a fan of the song myself, but the vocal performance is impressive, so people gotta know what they´re doing if they are singing it.

Exactly, like the song is ok , I am not the biggest fan of it but the technique , range , and  difficulty needed to pull of this song is through the roof , so if POV Woman did this song and she ain’t even a pop singer , she would easily be one of the most intriguing and amazing singers we have had on the voice.

Just now, jus.willy said:

Lol if the perfomance is iconic enough regardless of genre/ my preference I’ll remeber it. But yes I only remeber kenzies BA. 

OK...OK...let’s talk about Wendy some more. I’m starting to think she might be able to use her age to her advantage. “Oldest winner” might actually play with this audience. She’s right in that same age group for starters, so they might relate to her. If she wasn’t so undeniably good, it probably wouldn’t work. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

OK...OK...let’s talk about Wendy some more. I’m starting to think she might be able to use her age to her advantage. “Oldest winner” might actually play with this audience. She’s right in that same age group for starters, so they might relate to her. If she wasn’t so undeniably good, it probably wouldn’t work. 

I agree 100% hmmm maybe another Todd with a more satisfying voice and bigger range? I love the sound of that. I’m here for it tbh just sad she might give Blake another win 🤧

• Like 1

The thing with Wendy, is that she´s fantastic, but we know how the show can work sometimes. Sometimes it follows a strict formula and other times pretty much they go with the flow.

So, as strange as it may sound, I wouldn´t be surprised if she ends up winning this thing, and at the same time, I wouldn´t be surprised if she ends up being eliminated sooner that we think. That´s how I see it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

I agree 100% hmmm maybe another Todd with a more satisfying voice and bigger range? I love the sound of that. I’m here for it tbh just sad she might give Blake another win 🤧

If she wins, she’ll be 14 years older than Todd was when he won. I don’t think she’ll get massive local support like he did, but she’s built for getting the casual votes, and Blake’s fanbase will back her. She’s far more in their wheelhouse than Cam is. 

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The thing with Wendy, is that she´s fantastic, but we know how the show can work sometimes. Sometimes it follows a strict formula and other times pretty much they go with the flow.

So, as strange as it may sound, I wouldn´t be surprised if she ends up winning this thing, and at the same time, I wouldn´t be surprised if she ends up being eliminated sooner that we think. That´s how I see it.

Agreed 

Just now, jus.willy said:

Imagine Wendy getting a lot of hype in Battles and BA and Blake let’s her go in KO and John ends up stealing her. Would her support and hype follow her into lives while being on team legend?

Here on IDF, I sure do hope so. But when it comes to the viewers, sadly, I don't think so

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Imagine Wendy getting a lot of hype in Battles and BA and Blake let’s her go in KO and John ends up stealing her. Would her support and hype follow her into lives while being on team legend?

I´ll go as far as to say that no one that makes lives on Team Legend will get any support whatsoever from Minivan. 

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Imagine the performance that would be needed to beat her in a KO. I just don’t see it, but if it ever did happen, her ceiling would be 3rd place. 

• Like 1

Imagine the performance that would be needed to beat her in a KO. I just don’t see it, but if it ever did happen, her ceiling would be 3rd place. 

Or unless she flops , which is VERY unlikely. She is the best on team Blake. I doubt another artist on his team even the unknown ones would be better than Wendy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Jeremy Rosado is really solid , I like his covers he is versatile, has range, experienced, seasoned , and is great technique wise.

Relying on him to deliver since he's done this before on Idol 🤞🏻 and imo he improved a lot- cannot wait for him to deliver a rendition of Here Comes Goodbye ❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Relying on him to deliver since he's done this before on Idol 🤞🏻 and imo he improved a lot- cannot wait for him to deliver a rendition of Here Comes Goodbye ❤️

The Idol experience could definitely come in handy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Just realized that I love almost all of the Team Kelly members (so far) lmao, this is about to be a painful one on the battles 💀

Kelly’s team in the battles and in the Knockouts will be whole other level of BLOODBATH and BRUTALITY.

• Sad 4

We found a few new names and are speaking to our sources to see if they fit any of the profiles.

To drive y'all crazy while we wait for any source feedback, I'll just say that one of them seems to be a full repeat name, a la Josh(ua) Davis/Matt(hew) Johnson.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 10

21 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

We found a few new names and are speaking to our sources to see if they fit any of the profiles.

To drive y'all crazy while we wait for any source feedback, I'll just say that one of them seems to be a full repeat name, a la Josh(ua) Davis/Matt(hew) Johnson.

Another Jenzie Wheels I see.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I'm just interested to see what direction he'll take on the show. He only sang one country song on Idol iirc.

He doesn´t sound country at all. What´s funny is that he´s actually auditioning with country and Wendy isn´t.

• Haha 3