The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

CYCLE 3: THE NEVER-NOMINEES

upwPCTt.gif

It's time for a Rankdown staple - the Never-Nominated cycle! I have put all the teams that haven't been nominated yet in blue text on the first page. At least 6 of your 12 nominees must be teams that haven't been nominated yet. The other teams can be ones that have been nominated in the past as long as 6 of them fit the never nominated before requirement.

THE RULES

1. When it is your turn, you will nominate 12 teams, 6 of which have never been nominated before.

2. On a first come, first serve basis, the remaining 6 rankers will cut one team and save one team each.

3. You have 30 minutes from the time of your initial cut post to produce a 100-word write up for your cut to count.

4. You cannot nominate any team that has received a Fast Forward or Express Pass for the cycle, as well as any team saved in the round immediately before yours.

5. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF YOUR INITIAL CUT/SAVE POST FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. Please quote it if you need to make changes.

6. Each ranker has an Express Pass. If you would like to use it on a team at any point, please state so by posting in this thread before someone claims that team as a cut/save. That team will be immune for the rest of the cycle and the last team remaining that round will automatically be cut, as there will be no replacement nominee.

7. In order to keep this rankdown moving along, you have 24 hours from the time nominations are posted to get your cut in. If you do not make your cut by the 24 hour mark or ask for an extension, any ranker can jump in to make the cut and you will receive a strike.

NOMINATION ORDER

PKE2EM4.png

1. @*Diana

2. @Weedy_Speedy

3. @JC

4. @*Chris

5. @QueenKalie

6. @Alex95

7. @Steven_

YOU CANNOT NOMINATE:

Flo & Zach

Kelly & Jon

Tyler & James

Joey & Meghan

Adam & Bethany

Whitney & Keith

Carol & Brandy

Rachel & Elissa

Hung & Chee

Zev & Justin

Joey & Meghan

Nick & Vicki

Edited by *Amanda

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Cycle 3 Info Posted)

source.gif

Never Nominated:
John Vito & Jill
Lori & Bolo
Debbie & Bianca
Megan & Heidi
Joey "Fitness" & Danny
Dennis & Isabella

Nominated Before:
Paul & Amie
Leo & Jamal
Erin & Joslyn
Bergen & Kurt
Brodie & Kurt
Cody & Jessica

Megan & Heidi

115531__meganheidi_l.jpg

The way I’m trying to sleep and then we get immediate noms lol. I guess I shouldn’t have badgered Amanda to post the next cycle 🙈. Anyways Megan & Heidi are pretty girls, but I don’t think there was ever much hope for them making it past like four legs maximum. Hell they were lucky to have survived the first leg due to Ryan & Chuck and Ron & Kelly barely missing the second to last truck delivery which would’ve tied them for last place with Megan & Heidi, and then the girls likely would’ve lost that foot race. The most memorable thing about Megan & Heidi was their one episode flirtmance with Brian & Greg, ending in heartbreak when the two of them had to race each other for last place. They also nearly got into a major accident on the highway on the way to the airport on the first leg which everyone was talking about afterwards lol. Easily one of the most irrelevant teams though.

Save Bergen & Kurt who I lowkey think were never nominees, but I guess it doesn’t matter since they’re nominees now lol

Edited by Alex95

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Save Bergen & Kurt who I lowkey don’t think were never nominees, but I guess it doesn’t matter since they’re nominees now lol

They were under the "Nominated Before" part of Diana's post? :dead: 

Just now, *Amanda said:

They were under the "Nominated Before" part of Diana's post? :dead: 

Yeah I don’t remember them being nominated but maybe they were. Obviously I gave them immunity last cycle. And I remember when I gave them immunity I was surprised they weren’t nominated but the first cycle but maybe they were idk.

DEBBIE & BIANCA

R22Fv.gif

Debbie & Bianca were a team of lifelong friends who competed on The Amazing Race 7. They started the race well, winning the first leg in Peru. Bianca's fluency in Spanish helped them out, and it continued to be an asset as they traveled to Chile and Argentina afterwards. Phil believed that Debbie & Bianca were contenders to make it to the end, but a major mistake cost them the race. In Leg 3, they drove two hours in the wrong direction and then had to drive another two hours back to where they were supposed to be. It seemed like all hope was lost, but they had a chance at a comeback when multiple teams quit the Roadblock. Rob, Deana, and Meredith could not finish eating the meat, and they had to wait out a four-hour penalty once the next team showed up. Susan & Patrick were also behind, and Patrick was struggling too. He was still eating by the time Debbie & Bianca arrived, but he managed to finish the task before Debbie. Debbie did well in the task unlike so many people before her, but it wasn't enough. Debbie & Bianca showed up last to the Pit Stop and were eliminated from the race. Despite showing promise early on, one bad mistake was enough to knock Debbie & Bianca out of the race.

Saving John Vito & Jill.

Paul & Amie

TAR_1.jpg

Never nominee round is always kinda scary but these noms were mostly harmless but it might get harder towards the end.  Paul & Amie isn't a team that I am attached to so I don't mind cutting them here. They were on the very first season of the amazing race and they finished in 7th place. They were a team that hovered towards the back of the back for most of the race till they were eliminated on the 5th leg. They were an engaged team that ended up getting married in 2006. They turned to acting after the race and were in a bunch of decent movies so good for them there. I should probably go to bed now since my arm getting sore from the shot so out these guys go from the rankdown now.

Saving Jess & Cody.

Lori and Bolo

lori-booty-fall-3.jpg

Lori was def the HBIC in this pairing. Bolo looked like a complete meathead that took too many steroids, but there were moments where I felt bad for him because it was like he was being bullied by the popular kids (aka Freddy, KKKendra, and the other models, whatever their names are). They were not the perfect team, but they were competitive and definitely brought the laughs when Lori would own Bolo or scream at him for doing stuff wrong or not well enough, etc. Lori had a temper that made her the evil witch of the coupling, and Bolo was kind of like the gentle giant letting her take charge and be a betch most, if not all of the time. They finished nine legs, won one, and ended up in 5th place, so not too shabby.

Save the other guidos :giggle:

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Diana's Nominations Posted)

Erin & Joslyn

Season 28

S28_ErinJoslyn.jpg

Weedy and cutting forgettable early boot F/F teams, name a more iconic combination. ❤️ Like many gays before me, I used to stan the F/F teams just on principle, but as I have gotten older and rebelled against the gender binary, that has sort of evaporated lmao. Erin & Joslyn were a team of...(consults TAR wiki) Best Friends on Season 28 of the Race, or the "Social Media Influencer" season. I figured TAR wiki would tell me what they were famous for but it didn't and I don't care enough to do more research. They competed in X number of legs and were eliminated in 7th-9th place...wow I just described roughly 100 F/F teams. Hopefully I bs'd this write-up enough because I remember literally nothing else about them.

Save Brodie & Kurt

Edited by Weedy_Speedy

ZTPZuqg.gif

A newly dated couple at the time of the 25th season of The Amazing Race, Dennis & Isabelle were ready to make a splash as a super fans of the show. Unfortunately, they were unable to make a splash as they only lasted a total of 2 legs. They started off supper competitive but it didn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things as they struggled during their first leg but not as much as they struggled during their 2nd leg.  They're only contribution to the race was them getting eliminated before Shelley & Nici. And they're just another example that the race is unpredictable, no matter how much you're prepared mentally & physically. Overall, they're a pretty forgetable team & I am at peace with them leaving the rankdown.

SAVING: LEO & JAMAL

@Weedy_Speedy is up next. At least 6 teams must be never-nominees and you cannot nominate these teams for the other 6:

Flo & Zach

Kelly & Jon

Tyler & James

Joey & Meghan

Adam & Bethany

Whitney & Keith

Bergen & Kurt

John Vito & Jill

Jessica & Cody

Joey "Fitness" & Danny

Brodie & Kurt

Leo & Jamal