American Idol Season 19 Semi-Finals (Top 24)

Idol Maniac

Yay for Liahona! Andy, did you know she's Mormon? The liahona is from the Book of Mormon. It's a ball of curious workmanship that acted like a compus. If they did what God wanted, it would work and lead them to the Americas, aka the promised land. It showed up one night when the were in the wilderness. 

Ammon is a guy who cut off arms to impress a king so he'd convert. 

14 minutes ago, gem2477 said:

Yay for Liahona! Andy, did you know she's Mormon? The liahona is from the Book of Mormon. It's a ball of curious workmanship that acted like a compus. If they did what God wanted, it would work and lead them to the Americas, aka the promised land. It showed up one night when the were in the wilderness. 

Hey Julie, I didn’t realize that. I know that my inbox is full on here and they banned you at the chat but you can e-mail me or text me if you still have my number.

6 minutes ago, Idol Maniac said:

Hey Julie, I didn’t realize that. I know that my inbox is full on here and they banned you at the chat but you can e-mail me or text me if you still have my number.

Idolspoilers@gmail.com? I don't have your number anymore. I just had to tell you since I saw their obviously Mormon names and 😄

My early ranking of the Top 24 based on what we’ve seen on the show so far plus online videos. Obviously this is will change but these are my first impressions. 

Guys:

1. Benson Boone
  2. Willie Spence
  3. Xavier Washington
  4. Jason Warrior
  5. Dreio 
  6. Alan Carl
  7. Robert Vincent Montano
  8. Graham DeFranco
  9. Tryzdin Grubbs
  10. Alex Miller
  11. Zach Donofrio
  12. Danny Falco 

Girls:

1. Grace Kinstler
  2. Alyssa Wray (reminds me of Tamyra)
  3. Casey Bishop
  4. Cassandra Coleman
  5. Amanda Mena
  6. Liahona Olayon
  7. Sofia Gomez
  8. Alanis Sophia
  9. Brianna Collichio
  10. DJ Johnson
  11. Hannah Everhart
  12. Christian McGuckian (can’t find her singing videos anywhere)
Edited by Carrie_On

4 hours ago, gem2477 said:

Feel for ammon though hope he re auditions