American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

rose mcgowan victim GIF
@JC playing the victim. :giggle:

I learned from you playing innocent all the time :P 

I can't excuse Solitaire so I'm going to cut It's Raining Men, sorry Chris, I really wanted to do something else but I'm still pissed about Solitaire

Edited by JC

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

6:43 ET is the deadline btw @NGM @1234567890 @goofycilla90 @~Tom~ @JC

11 hours ago, JC said:

I can't excuse Solitaire so I'm going to cut It's Raining Men, sorry Chris, I really wanted to do something else but I'm still pissed about Solitaire

JC cut "It's Raining Men." 

11 hours ago, JC said:

@Alex95

14 hours ago, JC said:

52bC.gif

^^ now someone help me out and cut the last Caldwell performance available I went back and forth like 50 times (other options are Clay's ICHM and Ruben's If Ever You're In My Arms Again if you need ideas)

4 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Aww I was hoping IRM would sneak its way into the top 20. It doesn't deserve to, but KLo is the only person to do that song justice on Idol. :haha: 

It's funny because i was never too crazy on her IRM but I've been rewatching some performances this season and have  grown a bigger appreciation for this one. I'm fine with it going as it isn't an ultimate fave. Agreed it's the best version of the show. :yes: 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

This is what we call an appropriate cut even though it’s KLocke!

Agree. That was the only Kim Locke performance i had in mind as a consideration for this round. :haha: