American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

There’s Holland from last year (though only a few of us even watched it and have already forgotten it), plus UK2. Down Under is halfway through, and España just started. Plus AS6 is airing at the end of the month, and there’s a few seasons that have wrapped and are being edited now.

It’s terrible. Almost all of the likeable queens were eliminated, the POCs were the first ones gone and the current front runner is actively a racist that Ru just defended. 🤢

Oooh thanks for all of this. The only one of these I would watch is the UK2 so I plan to watch that sometime (and hoping to finish before AS6 airs). Gosh you weren't lying when you say so many versions are on. :dead: 

Oooh yikesss.... this all sounds like a mess. And wow at this last part with the racist Ru defended.... yikes.

48 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Gosh you weren't lying when you say so many versions are on. :dead: 

Holland was.... interesting lol. The winner was fairly obvious from the start. Imagine a season with Alisa Summers, Penny Traition, Venus D-Lite, The Princess, Kalorie K. Williams, Charlie Hides, Tempest DuJour.... and then Bianca Del Rio hahahaha

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Holland was.... interesting lol. The winner was fairly obvious from the start. Imagine a season with Alisa Summers, Penny Traition, Venus D-Lite, The Princess, Kalorie K. Williams, Charlie Hides, Tempest DuJour.... and then Bianca Del Rio hahahaha

The disrespect to Janey and Mama. 

11 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

:dead:  

10 hours ago, Elliott said:

Well maybe if Innuendo made the top 20 in season 5.

braxton family values television GIF

But you should be grateful Chris still had 6 performances in the finals. :haha:  

I guess this is my iconic move of the game as it's still being talked about. :dead: Although that would have been my easy #20 if it made the vote lol. :ph34rwave: 

1 hour ago, hayden98 said:

It's probably going to be an uphill battle, but I will say I want Alexandrea and Alaina's top 24 performances to make it pretty deep next season. I feel like both of them should've lasted longer.

Time to party! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hayden98 said:

I feel like both of them should've lasted longer.

Is it time to complain once more about the decision to make S7's semi-finals themed? :wub:

Kady Malloy was robbed of being the Next Big Sensation (™️ @*Wallace) by not being allowed to sing current music, don't @ me

• Like 4

5 hours ago, hayden98 said:

It's probably going to be an uphill battle, but I will say I want Alexandrea and Alaina's top 24 performances to make it pretty deep next season. I feel like both of them should've lasted longer.

Yesss, I agree! Both were robbed. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Is it time to complain once more about the decision to make S7's semi-finals themed? :wub:

Kady Malloy was robbed of being the Next Big Sensation (™️ @*Wallace) by not being allowed to sing current music, don't @ me

To this day, I believe that decision was what got Nigel fired. :haha:  But they didn't wait that long before bringing him back, lol. 

Her singing My Immortal would've been iconic, I listened to her version on MySpace for a long time after S7. But then again, Magic Man was such a fun trainwreck. :wub: 

29 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

To this day, I believe that decision was what got Nigel fired. :haha:  But they didn't wait that long before bringing him back, lol. 

Her singing My Immortal would've been iconic, I listened to her version on MySpace for a long time after S7. But then again, Magic Man was such a fun trainwreck. :wub: 

He shockingly wasn’t fired after S7. He just wanted to focus on SYTYCD because Fox (stupidly) thought we should get two seasons back-to-back.

S12 on the other hand…

8 hours ago, hayden98 said:

Ahh yeah both of those performances were great from them. :yes: Sadly it seems semi-finalists don't do well in this game so not sure how far those performances will make it. :( 

6 hours ago, Elliott said:

Ugh those themes were so annoying. :lmao: 

Kady Malloy! :wub: 

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Iconique

Lmaooo I'll never forget this. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

Lol Magic Man was my favorite guilty pleasure. I kinda loved that. :ph34rwave: 

Season 1

2. Kelly Clarkson "A Natural Woman" :kelly:

Season 2

1. Clay Aiken "Bridge Over Troubled Water":claywave::claywink:

3. Ruben Studdard "A Whole New World":ruben::rubenstud:

7. Clay Aiken "To Love Somebody":clayhug::clayw00t:

8. Ruben Studdard "Superstar":rubengrin::rubencool:

12. Clay Aiken "Unchained Melody":claybleh::clayhappy:

16. Clay Aiken "Somewhere Out There":clay::claygrin:

17. Ruben Studdard "Kiss And Say Goodbye":rubenwink:

18. Ruben Studdard "Baby I Need You Loving":rubenwave:

20. Clay Aiken "Someone Else's Star":geekclay:

Season 3:john:

2. Fantasia Barrino "Summertime":tasiawub:

3. Fantasia Barrino "I Believe":bobo:

6. Diana DeGarmo "Don't Cry Out Loud":dianawave:

9. Fantasia Barrino "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?":tasiawink:

12. Amy Adams "Sin Wagon":amy:

13. Fantasia Barrino "A Fool In Love":tasiawave:

15. Fantasia Barrino "Always On My Mind":tasiahug:

17. Fantasia Barrino "Something To Talk About":fantasia:

18. Jasmine Trias "Inseparable":jasmine::jaswink::halloween::stpat::xmas::jaswave::jashug:

The lack of custom idol emoji use in this thread....

Funny Memes:] [Vine & IG Vid Creations] “I Am Disgusted” from Love &  Hip-Hop Atlanta – LUMiNOUS Musings

• Haha 1